Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2017, 12:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Red would never do that. It would go against his nature... It's not just that he doesn't want to show his vulnerable side but that he never wants to hurt her and telling her, letting her know how he felt back then, I'm sure it would really pain Liz.
Old 09-21-2017, 07:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah it would pain Liz and I think that would be good. I know that sounds harsh but then she would know how much pain Red was in and she still wouldn't even come close to how Red really felt.
Old 09-22-2017, 10:46 AM
Elite Fan

In the Connolly episode when Liz finds out Red hired Velov also she couldn't talk to him... that was a good scene and one of the few times I could see where she was coming from. Plus we get the initial sin eater conversation. She asks him what sin is he protecting. She really has no clue.
Old 09-23-2017, 03:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

No she really doesn't know. Although back then it was probably that she shot her "father"?
Old 09-23-2017, 09:31 AM
Elite Fan

And if he is protecting her from a sin... what can that sin be but killing her father. If he didn't die, then there is no sin. And Red talks about the sin before she remembers what happened.

He's protecting her from something bad that she did in the past that he believes was his fault..(my interpretation) .maybe he was careless with his gun and she got it and killed her father or something he did led to this happening? I don't know.
Old 09-23-2017, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
Yeah it would pain Liz and I think that would be good. I know that sounds harsh but then she would know how much pain Red was in and she still wouldn't even come close to how Red really felt.
But still, that's what Red doesn't want and so this might not happen.

Yeah, she is a bi*** there again... This moment makes me so angry again and honestly, if she would just have stopped worrying about things that lie wide in the past and look at what's important at this time, she might not have run to Tom, get the last person killed that's left and therefore have killed Connolly in the result.

There still is a sin, her shooting her father. It doesn't matter if he died or not, she nevertheless shot him... That's a sin for me, too.
Old 09-23-2017, 12:05 PM
Elite Fan

Shooting is a sin. I do agree. I guess I was thinking maybe that wouldn't be something she would need protecting from if that makes sense.
Old 09-23-2017, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wouldn't it? She always was soooo interested in her biological father. It was all just about him the whole time and then learning she shot him? Not sure if that wouldn't be something she needed protection from.
Old 09-26-2017, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really can't see this one being not posted in
Old 09-26-2017, 05:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Wouldn't it? She always was soooo interested in her biological father. It was all just about him the whole time and then learning she shot him? Not sure if that wouldn't be something she needed protection from.
I see your point and then that led to her mothers suicide. Now I'm back on her father dying from the shot.
Old 09-27-2017, 10:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Tonight the journey continues!
Old 09-28-2017, 06:55 AM
Elite Fan

It was a good Red Liz episode. And yet part of me felt it unbelievable after all the hurt they went thru. It's funny it's an episode I have wanted a long time and yet their relationship felt forced, if that makes sense. I guess I needed closure.
Old 09-28-2017, 12:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It was a great episode for them! Finally the light episode that we needed. It seems like things fell into place with Liz as well and she didn't judge him or blamed him for anything and that was a really nice change.

The dancing scene was so sweet!
Old 09-28-2017, 12:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think I know what you mean, Marilyn... For me it doesn't feel too honest. I don't really FEEL them, you know. I watch it and I see them but I don't feel them if that makes any sense at all. That's what it's lacking for me after everything that happened. I have emotionally made a cut there.

This dance really was super sweet And she enjoyed it as well, which I really loved. We saw her smile finally
Old 09-29-2017, 06:03 AM
Elite Fan

That's it exactly Kris. I have emotionally made the cut. Whatever way I " shipped" the just felt like it was gone. I felt like Liz was too superficial to go from this extreme hatred she had of him to this. I loved the scenes. I would have loved them better before S4. If this had been S3 while they were on the run!

I hope I can get my feelings back for them. I'm still mad at Liz.