Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-25-2016, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

I somehow believe that he could have had a feeling... It seemed strange to me, this last scene with Mr. Kaplan and I somehow think that she wouldn't have said the second part of her sentence:

You won't lose her, no matter what happens.

It's so strange to me that she added this... Why is she so sure that he won't lose Liz ever? It made me curious. Mr. Kaplan isn't a person to simply say something to make somebody (especially Red) feel better.
Old 01-26-2016, 11:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Mr. Kaplan knows what's going on, that's for sure. I want to know what's going on too. Like you said, how can she be so sure that Red won't loose Liz? She doesn't know Liz that well. Or does she?
Old 01-28-2016, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think Mr. Kaplan as well is really good in reading people. And she was around from the beginning... She experienced how determined Liz was in season 1 already to find Red. She was around when she saved his life and therewith exposed herself on protecting him and making herself a target. She knows the relationship better than we might and I think she is right and not just reassuring him that he won't lose her.

Looks like James bought a house
Hollywood star James Spader buys $1.1 million home in Marion - News - southcoasttoday.com - New Bedford, MA
Old 01-29-2016, 02:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I read that that James bought a house. That's pretty cool.

I liked Red in tonight's episode! He took care of Liz's attacker on his own personal way.
Old 01-29-2016, 02:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think this was the first episode I hated Red in... Maybe not hated but completely disliked. What was he thinking? He was so annoying and invading her privacy to such a degree, I would have freaked out. With what he's doing now he's driving her further and further away. And I think this will in the end result into Tom getting back into her life.

Besides, what was going on with him in general. He seemed kind of insane to me. The singing in the woods, his behavior in general... That meeting where he got Samar and Liz to join him, I was really scared and that did NEVER happen to me before. Is it bad when I say that I don't trust his judgment at the moment and that I'm really afraid what it will result in?
Old 01-31-2016, 03:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't really know what is going on with either. The way he spoke to Liz. And the way he invaded her privacy is not okay. So not okay. I understand that he wants to protect her from Tom, the Cabal, whoever but this is not the way to do it. Setting up surveillance in the apartment across from her. How did he even come up with that?
Old 01-31-2016, 04:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
I don't really know what is going on with either. The way he spoke to Liz. And the way he invaded her privacy is not okay. So not okay. I understand that he wants to protect her from Tom, the Cabal, whoever but this is not the way to do it. Setting up surveillance in the apartment across from her. How did he even come up with that?
I really have no clue and I'm at a loss here as well... We have never seen him like that. Invading her privacy in such a way. I was so perplex when I first saw the episode. What's going on. Do you think it has something to do with him being afraid to lose her? It was indicated in the last episode when Mr. Kaplan told him he wouldn't lose her, no matter what. He is like some creepy stalker right now

And man, I didn't even make the connection to Tom, that Red was the one making sure Tom wouldn't get the job.

x
Old 02-01-2016, 10:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think that is it. That he is afraid to loose her. His whole life is revolving around Liz and if she goes away what does he have left? He will still have Dembe and Mr. Kaplan but that is not the same for him.

I had a feeling that Red would make sure that Tom wouldn't be getting that job.

That last gif is hilarious!

x
Old 02-01-2016, 12:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I think that is it. That he is afraid to loose her. His whole life is revolving around Liz and if she goes away what does he have left? He will still have Dembe and Mr. Kaplan but that is not the same for him.
Yes, I agree... Dembe and Mr. Kaplan will not be enough for him anymore. He was so long around Liz and he loves her deeply and although we don't know why, we for sure can say that it would kill him to leave her.

Quote:
I had a feeling that Red would make sure that Tom wouldn't be getting that job.
Really? Wow! Then you were a lot better than me. I didn't even consider it...

Red going all crazy in that gif-set He so scared me back then... This scene, it was frightening. It's as if he's lost his mind there.

x
Old 02-02-2016, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)

Really? Wow! Then you were a lot better than me. I didn't even consider it...
When Liz told him about Tom's job in Boston I knew that Red would do everything to make sure Tom wouldn't get the job to make sure that Liz wouldn't go away with him.
Old 02-02-2016, 01:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
When Liz told him about Tom's job in Boston I knew that Red would do everything to make sure Tom wouldn't get the job to make sure that Liz wouldn't go away with him.
Somehow I seem to start losing interest in the show. A year ago I would have caught all that stuff, right now, I don't even care to think deeper about it because I already know that the timeline is a mess, that there are tons of inconsistencies... Why even think about it, you know?
Old 02-02-2016, 02:22 PM
Elite Fan

Where Red is concerned, I pay attention..... Tom, anything to do with him I just tune it out.
Old 02-03-2016, 11:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Somehow I seem to start losing interest in the show. A year ago I would have caught all that stuff, right now, I don't even care to think deeper about it because I already know that the timeline is a mess, that there are tons of inconsistencies... Why even think about it, you know?
I am so sorry to hear you say that! I really hope you find it back soon.
Old 02-05-2016, 11:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChakotaysLover (View Post)
Where Red is concerned, I pay attention..... Tom, anything to do with him I just tune it out.
It's somehow the same with me... I never really know what's going on with him.

Miranda, I really hope that it'll come back at some point again... But lately it doesn't look that way. I have no clue what's going on this season but it doesn't feel like our show anymore.

And damn it, he killed me in last nights episode

x
Old 02-05-2016, 02:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Red was amazing again as always! His scenes with Josephine were so sweet. He must (have) loved her so much.