Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-22-2015, 11:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am trying not to get my hopes uo to much either anymore. I guess we will just have to wait and see.
Old 07-23-2015, 09:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Man, isn't it frustrating that we're thinking that way now when it comes to our show and the characters... I think we at least should know what expect of the characters, what they would do, how they would react, but with TBL you can never know.
Old 07-23-2015, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

True with TBL you really never know but for me that is one of the things I like so much about that show. Sometimes it's frustrating that we don't know what to expect but on the other hand I like that the characters are not predictable. I think I wouldn't like the show as much as I do now if I would know what Aram and Liz would do.
Old 07-23-2015, 11:32 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

It's kind of refreshing for me actually. Most of the shows I watch are usually pretty predictable so it's nice to not be able to guess what's coming next for the characters or how a situation will play out.
Old 07-24-2015, 11:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think in some ways it's just frustrating... Especially in those that they go totally OCC (and they did it a lot for me during season 2).

But I have faith when it comes to Aram, he was written well in season 1 and 2 and I hope they'll keep that up and so he'll keep that attitude of his and believe.
Old 07-24-2015, 09:29 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I think Aram and Liz will be amazing in season 3
Old 07-26-2015, 06:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope they will be too Amy!

I think when it comes to Aram, he will keep true to himself and I hope he can help Liz in anyway possible.
Old 07-26-2015, 05:37 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I wonder if Aram will serve as a bridge between Ressler and Liz while she's on the run.
Old 07-27-2015, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

tbh I hope he won't. I really want Ressler and Liz to directly have contact with eachother.
Old 07-28-2015, 05:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

I somehow can't see Aram doing that... I think he might tried, for Liz's sake but he won't be successful when it comes to Ressler.
Old 07-28-2015, 11:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree Kris.

Old 07-28-2015, 11:47 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

For some reason I would be surprised if Liz/Ressler communicate directly while he's hunting them down. I think it would be better if they had a go-between because I think that Ressler is going to be closely monitored since he and Liz were partners for so long.
Old 07-29-2015, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree with you on the fact that Ressler is probably going to be closely monitored but so will the rest of the team I think. And when it comes to Aram, I don't think he will be able to keep his mouth shut if he would be in contact with Liz.
Old 07-29-2015, 08:00 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Yeah Aram has a hard time not spilling the beans for sure. But I also think he's the only one with enough tech savvy to communicate with Liz and hide it from everyone else.

Maybe he will arrange the communications for Ressler? That way he won't know what's said.
Old 07-30-2015, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yes, I somehow think that Aram really is able to keep his mouth shut. He never said anything about the Fulcrum for example... He would never say anything about him being in contact with Liz. I really can't see that. The important stuff he always never mentioned to anyone.