Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2011, 05:16 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixluvxchilly (View Post)
Dang guys, 2nd already? TFTNT Nella.

Nella&Jenny, I absolutely love these moments .
Eva I love that we got my favorite ships in common(Bridget/Andrew & Snow/Charming as Bamon).
"Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossoms had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two."
Old 12-05-2011, 09:23 AM
Master Fan

Good morning everyone! And Antonella, I definitely agree with your top three scenes. I hope when the show returns that we get more scenes between them since this season has been seriously lacking.

Old 12-05-2011, 10:06 AM
Total Fan

So I do, Jen!
I just want to see this season closing with a few MEANINGFUL Bamon scenes under the metaphorical belt.

Quality over quantity every day of the year i would choose but... there's a such thing like middle ground and this season has not been good to us as a ship, even if the little of Bonnie we got was AMAZING .
"Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossoms had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two."
Old 12-05-2011, 10:41 AM
Master Fan

It seems as if the rest of the season will focus a bit more on Bonnie, so I hope that increases our chances of having some Bamon scenes. But since I love our girl so much, I'd prefer to see her development as a character like they've done with the others if that means we have to wait a bit more for some Bamon. I don't even need romance, I just want some interaction (primarily banter)
Old 12-05-2011, 10:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkySamuelle (View Post)
Eva I love that we got my favorite ships in common(Bridget/Andrew & Snow/Charming as Bamon).
Nella I love that as well! Well I also liked Malcolm&Bridget too.
Old 12-05-2011, 11:54 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixluvxchilly (View Post)
Nella I love that as well! Well I also liked Malcolm&Bridget too.
I love M&B too! you got awesome shippy taste, my friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creativity (View Post)
It seems as if the rest of the season will focus a bit more on Bonnie, so I hope that increases our chances of having some Bamon scenes. But since I love our girl so much, I'd prefer to see her development as a character like they've done with the others if that means we have to wait a bit more for some Bamon. I don't even need romance, I just want some interaction (primarily banter)
ITA. You know i don't really want or expect romantic Bamon until there's some kind of resolution to Damon's romantic 'past' so i am fine with their bond evolving subtly... or even mantaining the stattus quo as frenemies until we get our bantery nudges.

I just want them being into each other lives, in a subtle endearing way... Bonnie development truly should be the priority now.

Last edited by SkySamuelle; 12-05-2011 at 11:59 AM
Old 12-05-2011, 12:28 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA504 (View Post)
it's only illegal if we get caught.
that is soooo true
Old 12-05-2011, 12:32 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
that scene is my fav because he said "thank you" (no one did ever thank her but him ) and because of the eye sex ofcourse
Old 12-05-2011, 12:35 PM
Total Fan

mia- question: do you want to be added to the shippers list here?
Old 12-05-2011, 12:36 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkySamuelle (View Post)
mia- question: do you want to be added to the shippers list here?
im not added? i remeber that i asked to be added ..... OFCOURSE that is not a question
Old 12-05-2011, 12:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
it's only illegal if we get caught.
Such a bad influence.

Quote:
I just want to see this season closing with a few MEANINGFUL Bamon scenes under the metaphorical belt.

Quality over quantity every day of the year i would choose but... there's a such thing like middle ground and this season has not been good to us as a ship, even if the little of Bonnie we got was AMAZING .
WORD! Just one or two powerful nuggets with bamon in closing will keep me on my toes. It's the least the writers do. I'm just waiting. & Hoping it'll happen soon or it'll catch us off guard in a great way.

That's our new motto we need to always go by: Quality over Quantity is what we represent! WOOP!
Old 12-05-2011, 12:57 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Quality over Quantity is what we represent! WOOP!

Last edited by nennylove; 12-05-2011 at 01:25 PM
Old 12-05-2011, 12:58 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by nennylove (View Post)
that scene is my fav because he said "thank you" (no one did ever thank her but him ) and because of the eye sex ofcourse
Yeah I always like that he tells her "thank you"

Quote:
Such a bad influence.
Someones gotta do it.
Old 12-05-2011, 01:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creativity (View Post)
This!

Like Antonella said previously, Bonnie's SL gives the perfect opportunity to bring in the plot about Damon protecting her family line, I really want that to happen.

I'm not hanging out for romance either, in fact the later the better for me lol just good interaction, the sexy banter, building on that connection that's growing

I love the fact that she is the one he 'thanks', he totally respects her.
Old 12-05-2011, 02:03 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I love the fact that she is the one he 'thanks', he totally respects her.
IKR

Quote:
Someones gotta do it.