Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-17-2012, 08:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Regina | Constance Marie Appreciation Thread #2: "That still sounds so strange, 'daughters.' "

Welcome to the 2ND Regina Vasquez (Constance Marie) Appreciation Thread ...

List:

1. Tina
  2. *OldHollywoodStarlet*
  3. BlackHalo
  4. MaybeLove.
  5. Queen of Babble
  6. sweetxmisery
  7. jenessa
  8. sunflower 654
  9. GrhmLz
  10. Kai_Abercrombie
  11. Something Special
  12. Devoted Soul
  13. P&B4ever
  14. girlyshorty85
  15. WeBuiltThePyramids
  16. bicuitfun241
  17. jessec12
  18. MPFan09
  19. skje
  20. MagnoliaFairy
  21. Sincerely, Me.
  22. xlennie
  23. nhlpfan
  24. forever yours
  25. Brucas_Is_Love
  26. riotgirl77
  27. Pippa Plum
  28. Elena_1716
  29. lulu-144
  30. baelfire24

Previous Threads:

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.

Last edited by GrhmLz; 06-20-2013 at 09:56 AM
Old 03-17-2012, 08:49 AM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for the new thread!

I can't wait to see what she's going to say to Angelo..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 03-17-2012, 09:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome and me too.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 03-17-2012, 05:46 PM
Addicted Fan

Regina is a strong woman, she may have raised Daphne, but she has two daughters, When I understood her reasons for letting Bay go, I knew in that moment, she loves Bay more than life itself, that's her daughter, she let her blood daughter go, to not rip her away from a family she knew as her family. Such a selfless thing to do, she loved bay enough to let her go, to be raised in a family she knew as her family and in a better place, that's a real mother right there. Bay may have felt Regina chose Daphne over her but that's not true at all. Regina knowing she had her own daughter out there being raised by someone else probably had to of killed her inside, a mother being away from her child. Hardest thing in the world which is why I can't wait to see a real mother daughter moment, Bay has resisted letting Regina get too close to her. I feel for Regina, she's gone through a lot, it'll be nice to see regina finally getting to embrace her blood daughter.
Old 03-18-2012, 05:23 AM
Obsessed Fan

TFTNT, and I'm interested to see what she says to Angelo, too.

I can see it that way, too, that Regina did a selfless thing by letting Bay go when she found out about the switch. She didn't want to put Bay through so much when she was still young. I'm really glad they're starting to form a relationship now though.
Old 03-18-2012, 06:12 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessec12 (View Post)
TFTNT, and I'm interested to see what she says to Angelo, too.

I can see it that way, too, that Regina did a selfless thing by letting Bay go when she found out about the switch. She didn't want to put Bay through so much when she was still young. I'm really glad they're starting to form a relationship now though.
It broke my heart when Bay thought Regina didn't want her and that she thought she chose Daphne over her. I was like wow, that's just heart breaking. Regina wanted Bay, she also said she couldn't be around her because it was too painful for her because she knew bay could never be hers.'

That switch had such an affect on a lot of people, Daphne revealed in the movie episode that she was still upset about it and that she hated being angry at her but she missed out on a childhood with her blood brother and her real family. Bay missed out on knowing her blood mother.

Bay is closer to Kathryn and Daphne is closer to Regina, I think they all have regrets and whoever is responsible for the switch and whatever really happened, it'll bring up some pain that both the girls have already felt.

I just want to see a scene with Bay with Regina, a scene where she lets regina comfort her, with this emmett situation coming up, it'll be a good opportunity.
Old 03-18-2012, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by americanamuchacha020 (View Post)
Regina is a strong woman, she may have raised Daphne, but she has two daughters, When I understood her reasons for letting Bay go, I knew in that moment, she loves Bay more than life itself, that's her daughter, she let her blood daughter go, to not rip her away from a family she knew as her family. Such a selfless thing to do, she loved bay enough to let her go, to be raised in a family she knew as her family and in a better place, that's a real mother right there. Bay may have felt Regina chose Daphne over her but that's not true at all. Regina knowing she had her own daughter out there being raised by someone else probably had to of killed her inside, a mother being away from her child. Hardest thing in the world which is why I can't wait to see a real mother daughter moment, Bay has resisted letting Regina get too close to her. I feel for Regina, she's gone through a lot, it'll be nice to see regina finally getting to embrace her blood daughter.
Yup, Agreed.

And on the flipside, Daphne didn't have to be her blood daughter in order for Regina to do what was right by her as well. Just as she selflessly let go of her blood daughter, Bay, to stay with the family she was bonded to and who she thought of as her family, Regina also knew that Daphne only knew her as her mother and was dependent upon her. She didn't want to disrupt their stability and she loved both girls. I think this is what she's had a hard time getting the girls to understand, that alot of her decision came from a place on where she was thinking about them.

Old 03-18-2012, 03:28 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
Yup, Agreed.

And on the flipside, Daphne didn't have to be her blood daughter in order for Regina to do what was right by her as well. Just as she selflessly let go of her blood daughter, Bay, to stay with the family she was bonded to and who she thought of as her family, Regina also knew that Daphne only knew her as her mother and was dependent upon her. She didn't want to disrupt their stability and she loved both girls. I think this is what she's had a hard time getting the girls to understand, that alot of her decision came from a place on where she was thinking about them.
Yeah, I saw why Daphne and Bay felt betrayed over that but I see Regina's point of view clearly, she did what she did to protect her children, it's not that she didn't love bay, I'm sure all these reasons she's questioned whether or not she made the right decision because she missed out on being with Bay. If only they could realize just how much Regina loves them both
Old 03-21-2012, 10:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think in time, it'll become clearer for both Bay and Daphne.

But ouch ... I see some future conflict. The mere suggestion that Angelo can have a chance if he marries, obviously the suggestion is Regina, might put Bay and REgina at odds. Regina clearly wants out from that situation, but I can see Bay wanting her to do it!

Old 03-21-2012, 01:31 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
I think in time, it'll become clearer for both Bay and Daphne.

But ouch ... I see some future conflict. The mere suggestion that Angelo can have a chance if he marries, obviously the suggestion is Regina, might put Bay and REgina at odds. Regina clearly wants out from that situation, but I can see Bay wanting her to do it!
Regina should understand how much of a hard position it's put both Bay and Daphne in, they both missed out on having childhood with a different family..

She loves both girls, not one more than the other.

However after last night, I think Bay sees just how much Angelo is not a real father, key in her scene with John.

Regina marrying Angelo, not so epic as the knowing the switch.
Old 03-21-2012, 06:41 PM
Obsessed Fan

I could see there being conflict with Bay and Regina over Angelo. I wonder if Bay would really want Regina to marry Angelo just to keep him around, but I wouldn't be surprised if she did. Even though John is the one who's really her father, Bay does seem to want Angelo around now and she might try whatever she can to keep him around.
Old 03-24-2012, 10:08 AM
Moderator Support Team

^ I agree w/ you on that.. I was surprised when John said that to her and I wonder what she's going to do about it..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 03-24-2012, 07:36 PM
Addicted Fan

Yawn, that epic twist to the story line wasn't so epic at all. Regina being pregnant with Angelo's child would of been more epic!
Old 03-25-2012, 10:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessec12 (View Post)
I could see there being conflict with Bay and Regina over Angelo. I wonder if Bay would really want Regina to marry Angelo just to keep him around, but I wouldn't be surprised if she did. Even though John is the one who's really her father, Bay does seem to want Angelo around now and she might try whatever she can to keep him around.
I think she's realizing how lucky she's been to have had John as her father all these years but I'm not convinced yet that Bay has given up on Angelo.

Personally, I liked the 'marriage' twist instead - baby drama is just way too overplayed in my opinion. So, the suggestion of Regina finding out she was pregnant and having another kid with Angelo wouldn't do too much for me. Perhaps, at the very least, a 'marriage' might focus more on the relationship and having it grow and mature and maybe Angelo will finally embrace the good that he has in his life. Maybe it'll make him want to change. Maybe not, we'll see.

Old 03-26-2012, 06:53 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm glad they didn't go the 'baby' route. I'm interested to see what happens with the marriage storyline.