Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-03-2011, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Those Jack scans! This woman is so sexy and gorgeous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by airali_glo (View Post)
gorgeous OP!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lempicka (View Post)
The OP is really beautiful
Thanks girls!

» Steve Rogers ♥ Natasha Romanoff
Old 04-03-2011, 02:34 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

oh in the last image, the description says that this year will be released Kick Ass (here it's on cinemas two days ago, April 1) and "Un tuffo nel passato". It's not The Ward because here it's called The Ward - Il Reparto, so it has the original title besides the translated one.
I just found that it's Hot Tub Time Machine. But as usual it's a 2010 movie who will be released here in Italy a year later (the June 24) I didn't know she was on there
It seems funny, from the trailer

Un tuffo nel passato - Film (2010)

Old 04-03-2011, 03:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feodosia (View Post)
Lyndsy Fonseca Jack - April 2011 Italy

For friggen get it.

Last edited by TheFairviewHerald; 04-03-2011 at 05:27 PM
Old 04-03-2011, 04:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFairviewHerald (View Post)
Thanks for taking my tags off. Nicole sent those scans to me, for FonsecaNet. Those tags should not be removed so you can repost them elsewhere. Please think about that next time you decide to cross post them all over the internet.

Miss Fate, can you please pull this set of photos. They were posted without permission and with the tags cut off and credit not given.
Lyndsy Fonseca in Jack Magazine, Italy
Old 04-03-2011, 05:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

CoverBabes get their scans out of fansites 93% of the time...
Old 04-04-2011, 03:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

As you can see, Feodosia didn't remove the tags since she found them at that source. Sometimes people find things outside of fansites, not knowing that tags have been removed and the like. If you really want me to still remove the pictures, I can. But people have seen them and she did leave the link to where she found them.

Old 04-04-2011, 06:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Fate (View Post)
As you can see, Feodosia didn't remove the tags since she found them at that source. Sometimes people find things outside of fansites, not knowing that tags have been removed and the like. If you really want me to still remove the pictures, I can. But people have seen them and she did leave the link to where she found them.
I do know that. I've been working and running fansites for 7 years... Feodosia posts a lot of things that come from LFO where the tags have been removed as well. Many are very old pictures that Angel should be getting the credit for but doesn't. As you've said however, many people have already seen the untagged scans and are now using those instead. They might as well just stay.
Old 04-04-2011, 07:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

I can't imagine how frustrating that must be, seeing your pictures get stolen and not getting the credit they deserve. Are these other sites (like Coverbabes) just removing the links themselves?

Old 04-04-2011, 09:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I can't imagine how frustrating that must be, seeing your pictures get stolen and not getting the credit they deserve. Are these other sites (like Coverbabes) just removing the links themselves?
Not always, they get user submissions that are often the case. And the users sending them take the tags off and whatnot. But because it's been happening more often lately, we are considering changing the tag. Especially on photos that Lyndsy herself sent Angel when LFO was still around. Those are Angel's and users who saved them 5 years ago or whatever, are now going around saying those photos belong to the user to saved them. Sometimes other tags are just placed on top, other times they are just cropped out and only the poster gets the credit.

It's a very vicious cycle, it's even worse when I'm the one paying out of pocket for the photos or access to them. These were scanned and submitted by a fan, but we aren't always that lucky.

Last edited by TheFairviewHerald; 04-04-2011 at 10:08 PM
Old 04-05-2011, 08:12 AM
Dedicated Fan

TheFairviewHerald, all photos I took from Internet (google - photos). If I took photos from lyndsy-fonseca.net I always write the source, and here (for example) michael_alex , too.
Old 04-05-2011, 08:39 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
It's Internet's life! It's a shame... But you cann't do anything.

For example, the source of this photo Fonseca Net | Photo Gallery isn't lyndsy-fonseca.net or other Nikita's sites, the source is skyliving.sky.com, or http://lyndsy-fonseca.net/gallery/di..._display_media but all people can see your tag, so it's Internet's life.

Last edited by Feodosia; 04-05-2011 at 09:20 AM
Old 04-05-2011, 02:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
It's Internet's life! It's a shame... But you cann't do anything.

For example, the source of this photo Fonseca Net | Photo Gallery isn't lyndsy-fonseca.net or other Nikita's sites, the source is skyliving.sky.com, or Fonseca Net | Photo Gallery but all people can see your tag, so it's Internet's life.
Actually no, those photos are from the CW. I have access to that. Do you? Anybody with any professional access to the CW photo areas can get the stills. MQ, HQ and UHQ. And where did skyliving blah blah get their photos? The CW. And those photoshoot photos are out of IMDB. If I can get them, then I will. Photographers do not get credit because that leads them to my front door. And about doing anything, if I buy the photos and other people post them without permission I can file a complaint with the company and the person who posted them will get a DCMA claim and if that is ignored then legal action gets taken and a 500$+ fine, per photo can get issued.. But because I'm not an a**munch I don't file complaints.

And also for the record, FonsecaNet has been around for longer than EVERY Nikita website out there. It's called common courtesy to credit. Even if you found them someone else, they probably did no originate there. I know that it takes so long to take a look and see if they got it somewhere else. Not internet life. I know the people on the internet lack a lot of courtesy, I know I've met a lot of little pricks doing this job. Just because you can save it, doesn't mean your entitled to do what you like with it. If there isn't a credit on the album in the site, then we didn't get it anywhere else then with our own means and sources. I don't remove tags. I email for an untagged version, if they say no then the photo doesn't go in. Easy as that.

If I don't want my photos posted Feodosia, I can just turn off the unregistered users access. And since registration is turned off only members already registered would be able to see them. And then where would you be? If you want to push me, just watch me push back. That would be me doing something, for every person like you who said I had no power in that area.

I am about done discussing my website with you. And I'm going to hope that the next time you choose to post personal photos of Lyndsy or whatnot, you'll remember who to properly credit.

Last edited by TheFairviewHerald; 04-05-2011 at 03:31 PM
Old 04-05-2011, 03:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFairviewHerald (View Post)
Yes thanks, I use Google Images to see how many of my photos are getting ripped off on a regular basis. Actually no, those photos are from the CW. I have access to that. Do you? Anybody with any professional access to the CW photo areas can get the stills. MQ, HQ and UHQ. And where did skyliving blah blah get their photos? The CW. And those photoshoot photos are out of IMDB. If I can get them, then I will. Photographers do not get credit because that leads them to my front door. And about doing anything, if I buy the photos and other people post them without permission I can file a complaint with the company and the person who posted them will get a DCMA claim and if that is ignored then legal action gets taken and a 500$+ fine, per photo can get issued.. But because I'm not an a**munch I don't file complaints.

And also for the record, FonsecaNet has been around for longer than EVERY Nikita website out there. It's called common courtesy to credit. Even if you found them someone else, they probably did no originate there. Not internet life. I know the people on the internet lack a lot of that, I know I've met a lot of little pricks doing this job. Just because you can save it, doesn't mean your entitled to do what you like with it. If there isn't a credit on the album in the site, then we didn't get it anywhere else then with our own means and sources. I don't remove tags. I email for an untagged version, if they say no then the photo doesn't go in. Easy as that.

If I don't want my photos posted Feodosia, I can just turn off the unregistered users access. And since registration is turned off only members already registered would be able to see them. And then where would you be? If you want to push me, just watch me push back.
I don't remove tags too (I does not how to do it. Seriously. I like Internet, about I don't have software Photoshop on my computer.I never used this program. I am absolutely serious). So I think debate is over. I only want to say that a lot of people remove tags (and you can not "kill" all of them ). If I will post some photos here and you will know that it's photos from your site, but untagged. I can give to you the name of site and you can try to "kill" this site, not me.
I think you work is interesting, but I really think that you can not "all bad guys" from Internet.
MSN.com and Yahoo! doesn't have a lot of Lyndsy's photo, but you can search there too.

Last edited by Feodosia; 04-05-2011 at 03:57 PM
Old 04-05-2011, 03:49 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I don't remove tags too! So I think debate is over. I only want to say that a lot of people remove tags (and you can not "kill" all of them ). If I will post some photos here and you will know that it's photos from your site, but untagged. I can give to you the name of site and you can try to "kill" this site, not me.
I think you work is interesting, but I really think that you can not "all bad guys" from Internet.
MSN.com and Yahoo! doesn't have a lot of Lyndsy's photo, but you can search there too.
Why is it so difficult for you to ask the site you got them from where they got them? It takes five minutes. There is a lot I can do to protect the content in my site, and a lot of it is stuff fans will not like. You are the poster, and therefore should be held responsible for giving the credit where due. Just because you're lazy, does not mean I will shut up about it. Killing is messy, I would really rather just ban you. While my work may be interesting you sure don't seem to respect it a lot. But Lyndsy does, and she's been very appreciative of the level of respect and privacy protection I give her with the site and especially with how hard I work. It's not hard, maybe you should try it.

I think I'm going to start posting my own images now, so I'm going to ask that you don't post any more from FonsecaNet or photos that Angel has scanned with the tags Simply Lyndsy or LFO on them here. Thanks a bunch.
Old 04-05-2011, 04:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm going to ask that you girls please take the rest of this to PM, if you have anything further to say between yourselves.

I post pictures of celebs/actors every day, I'm not that savy and know all the BTS of the workings of a fansite, the picture tagging. I know I should pay more attention, but I just save pictures and post them. Lots of regular posters aren't aware of it either. But if you're going to a fansite and saving those pics with their tags involved, I'd think it'd be OK to post said pictures. Most of us don't run fansites (and don't realize all the work involved), and people search for pictures everywhere, they pop up everywhere on many sites, sometimes it's hard to tell what's been "stolen" and hasn't been given credit where credit is due.

I just want the picture posting within the thread(s) to still be acceptable. Sammy and I aren't going to know where every picture comes from, as mods we have a lot that needs doing and we can't run around making sure every picture has its source. We'd hope the posters would help us out on that as well and try to ensure they know where they're getting pictures from.