View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 04:12 PM
Full Hearts
Fan Forum Star

I'm going to ask that you girls please take the rest of this to PM, if you have anything further to say between yourselves.

I post pictures of celebs/actors every day, I'm not that savy and know all the BTS of the workings of a fansite, the picture tagging. I know I should pay more attention, but I just save pictures and post them. Lots of regular posters aren't aware of it either. But if you're going to a fansite and saving those pics with their tags involved, I'd think it'd be OK to post said pictures. Most of us don't run fansites (and don't realize all the work involved), and people search for pictures everywhere, they pop up everywhere on many sites, sometimes it's hard to tell what's been "stolen" and hasn't been given credit where credit is due.

I just want the picture posting within the thread(s) to still be acceptable. Sammy and I aren't going to know where every picture comes from, as mods we have a lot that needs doing and we can't run around making sure every picture has its source. We'd hope the posters would help us out on that as well and try to ensure they know where they're getting pictures from.

» Steve Rogers ♥ Natasha Romanoff