View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 02:59 PM
TheFairviewHerald
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feodosia (View Post)
It's Internet's life! It's a shame... But you cann't do anything.

For example, the source of this photo Fonseca Net | Photo Gallery isn't lyndsy-fonseca.net or other Nikita's sites, the source is skyliving.sky.com, or Fonseca Net | Photo Gallery but all people can see your tag, so it's Internet's life.
Actually no, those photos are from the CW. I have access to that. Do you? Anybody with any professional access to the CW photo areas can get the stills. MQ, HQ and UHQ. And where did skyliving blah blah get their photos? The CW. And those photoshoot photos are out of IMDB. If I can get them, then I will. Photographers do not get credit because that leads them to my front door. And about doing anything, if I buy the photos and other people post them without permission I can file a complaint with the company and the person who posted them will get a DCMA claim and if that is ignored then legal action gets taken and a 500$+ fine, per photo can get issued.. But because I'm not an a**munch I don't file complaints.

And also for the record, FonsecaNet has been around for longer than EVERY Nikita website out there. It's called common courtesy to credit. Even if you found them someone else, they probably did no originate there. I know that it takes so long to take a look and see if they got it somewhere else. Not internet life. I know the people on the internet lack a lot of courtesy, I know I've met a lot of little pricks doing this job. Just because you can save it, doesn't mean your entitled to do what you like with it. If there isn't a credit on the album in the site, then we didn't get it anywhere else then with our own means and sources. I don't remove tags. I email for an untagged version, if they say no then the photo doesn't go in. Easy as that.

If I don't want my photos posted Feodosia, I can just turn off the unregistered users access. And since registration is turned off only members already registered would be able to see them. And then where would you be? If you want to push me, just watch me push back. That would be me doing something, for every person like you who said I had no power in that area.

I am about done discussing my website with you. And I'm going to hope that the next time you choose to post personal photos of Lyndsy or whatnot, you'll remember who to properly credit.

Last edited by TheFairviewHerald; 04-05-2011 at 03:31 PM