View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 03:49 PM
TheFairviewHerald
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feodosia (View Post)
I don't remove tags too! So I think debate is over. I only want to say that a lot of people remove tags (and you can not "kill" all of them ). If I will post some photos here and you will know that it's photos from your site, but untagged. I can give to you the name of site and you can try to "kill" this site, not me.
I think you work is interesting, but I really think that you can not "all bad guys" from Internet.
MSN.com and Yahoo! doesn't have a lot of Lyndsy's photo, but you can search there too.
Why is it so difficult for you to ask the site you got them from where they got them? It takes five minutes. There is a lot I can do to protect the content in my site, and a lot of it is stuff fans will not like. You are the poster, and therefore should be held responsible for giving the credit where due. Just because you're lazy, does not mean I will shut up about it. Killing is messy, I would really rather just ban you. While my work may be interesting you sure don't seem to respect it a lot. But Lyndsy does, and she's been very appreciative of the level of respect and privacy protection I give her with the site and especially with how hard I work. It's not hard, maybe you should try it.

I think I'm going to start posting my own images now, so I'm going to ask that you don't post any more from FonsecaNet or photos that Angel has scanned with the tags Simply Lyndsy or LFO on them here. Thanks a bunch.