Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-06-2013, 07:06 AM
Dedicated Fan

I would like to add, that Nina and Derek may not want to be SEEN together, which is why it hasn't happened yet. There are hundreds of ways to be together, but not to be seen in public places.
Old 10-06-2013, 07:07 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vessy (View Post)
He does now I am not sure but maybe some moths already. I am not sure but i think he is a student there now. Mama Dobrev posted something a while ago. if anyone can remember
Mother never wrote about San Francisco, he lives in Toronto. On Facebook it is written - Toronto

vessy ,because she wrote about Nian, then removed a tweet about a meeting , I do not believe that she was there
Old 10-06-2013, 07:10 AM
Loyal Fan

he has a facebook?
Old 10-06-2013, 07:12 AM
NEP
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by moraen (View Post)
I was wondering about this too. Not just the possibility that they might lie and say they didn't see her, but that they might lie and say they did. We must be careful about making assumptions when people tweet that they saw so-and-so or that they didn't. Pictures/video/tweets from the celebrities themselves are the only real evidence.
So much truth in this post. I'm in total agreement. People tweet things all the time, and there's never a way to verify what they saw without a picture. Just like that paparazzi dude who wrote the "Nina Dobrev, did we just see you" tweet yesterday...it could have easily been a way to just drive hits to his twitter profile. People (like us on this forum) like to search for celebrities' names being mentioned.

Without a pic for confirmation, I always stay on the side of "it didn't happen" unless the celeb tweets about it themselves.
Old 10-06-2013, 07:14 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEP (View Post)

If Nina was with Derek (in addition to spending the weekend with her brother), then we will get pics of them at such a public event. In my opinion, if we don't see pics of Nina and we do have pics of the others at the outings, then she wasn't there. If we do get pics, then that's cool...but paparazzi know who Nina is. They'd take the pic if they had the chance.
Selena and Lily were there, but the photo isn't present, it not an indicator
Old 10-06-2013, 07:18 AM
Master Fan

From all evidences so far Nina was/is with her brother. As for Derek....apparently never seen with Nina...So this is it so far
Loyal Fan

is derek working on sunday?
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEP (View Post)
So much truth in this post. I'm in total agreement. People tweet things all the time, and there's never a way to verify what they saw without a picture. Just like that paparazzi dude who wrote the "Nina Dobrev, did we just see you" tweet yesterday...it could have easily been a way to just drive hits to his twitter profile. People (like us on this forum) like to search for celebrities' names being mentioned.

Without a pic for confirmation, I always stay on the side of "it didn't happen" unless the celeb tweets about it themselves.
Even without pictures though, I lean toward "it did happen" if multiple people spot them. For example, I am 99% certain that Selena Gomez was at Universal Horror Night because so many people saw her, and there's no signs of these people knowing each other or coordinating their tweets. I mean, I'm not a conspiracy theorist.

On another topic, I still can't find anything that confirms where Nina's brother lives. He could just as easily live in LA as San Fran.
Old 10-06-2013, 07:20 AM
NEP
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow777 (View Post)
Selena and Lily were there, but the photo isn't present, it not an indicator
I'm just saying for me, I need a pic for proof or a tweet from the celeb (or a mention by the official site of the event).

If you're cool with going with random tweets, then that's fine - it's YOUR opinion.

For me, I need more proof than just casual tweets. I've worked on a TVD site for years and I've seen some....interesting stuff on the forum in the past. I've learned to never be surprised at the extent some people will go to prove their own opinion is true.
Old 10-06-2013, 07:22 AM
Dedicated Fan

What I saw was about 7-8 sighting of different mixtures of Julianne, Derek, Lily and Selena. All happened around the same time, or the same ride. It is absolutely possible, that Nina was at another place at that time, and re-united with the rest of them a bit later.
Old 10-06-2013, 07:24 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vessy (View Post)
From all evidences so far Nina was/is with her brother. As for Derek....apparently never seen with Nina...So this is it so far
If not casual a photo with Sasha before Emmys, we and then didn't know with whom Nina spends time, she doesn't want that knew, because some fans angry
Old 10-06-2013, 07:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by moraen (View Post)
Even without pictures though, I lean toward "it did happen" if multiple people spot them. For example, I am 99% certain that Selena Gomez was at Universal Horror Night because so many people saw her, and there's no signs of these people knowing each other or coordinating their tweets. I mean, I'm not a conspiracy theorist.

On another topic, I still can't find anything that confirms where Nina's brother lives. He could just as easily live in LA as San Fran.
Yes, he is in San Francisco now, but it is against the rules to post sources ...no more comment. I see ppl here telling how they saw Derek and others and where and they do not get banned, but i am afraid to post anything, i want to stay. Nina means too much to lose this right. never mind.....O`nT now. Lets see how things go.
As for Twitter.....i stopped believing most stuff there except pictures a wile ago, mainly because i saw how the fans themselves are capable of creating the drama and all. I even think that some lurkers n the forum are actually here because their job requires it and they get much of the information from us as sources. i am not sure this is something i would brag about

Quote:
If not casual a photo with Sasha before Emmys, we and then didn't know with whom Nina spends time, she doesn't want that knew, because some fans angry
Never saw such attitude from her, If she wants she will post a picture on twitter. i am quite sure. But she is such a troll. She will do it a day later
Old 10-06-2013, 07:32 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Exactly. Truth of the matter is arguments can be made for both scenarios but no one knows for sure. However, it is not common for Derek and Nina to be this quiet on twitter for this long, unless they are together. I do think that's a good indicator that they may be together. When Nina was with her brother only at comicon she posted pics and on twitter a few times. I think we still have to wait and see what happens today. Again it's only 730 am on the west coast. We could still get pics and sightings by tonight.
Old 10-06-2013, 07:38 AM
Loyal Fan

@vessy If it's just a source that claims Alex is in San Francisco, well, I must assume that it's not true and Alex could live anywhere, including Toronto or Los Angeles.

Perhaps he flew from Toronto to meet up with Nina and hang out with her boyfriend and close friends and various celebrities!
Old 10-06-2013, 07:38 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalias (View Post)
Exactly. Truth of the matter is arguments can be made for both scenarios but no one knows for sure. However, it is not common for Derek and Nina to be this quiet on twitter for this long, unless they are together. I do think that's a good indicator that they may be together. When Nina was with her brother only at comicon she posted pics and on twitter a few times. I think we still have to wait and see what happens today. Again it's only 730 am on the west coast. We could still get pics and sightings by tonight.
Totally agree ,when she only with brother(friends )she writes a lot of Twitter , when Nina and Derek together they are quiet