Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-25-2013, 10:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hm... Damn it, I've just seen the episodes. It's really embarrassing.

I'm always for updating OPs You know, I still wish I was good in doing arts because I would love to help. I still have to do the B OP... But I'm not sure how soon I'll get the chance to start or finish it. Maybe I could do it step to step?
Old 06-26-2013, 06:43 PM
Elite Fan

Step by step is good, that's kind of what I was planning on doing for this OP, just working on little bits at a time whenever the inspiration strikes. I just got to get a theme down and work from that, so they can all look similar, kind of like with the BC OP.
Ria
Old 06-27-2013, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, that's really awesome. I love the themes you come up with. That's something I'm really not creative enough for... I'm so curious about the colors you might use.
Old 06-27-2013, 07:28 PM
Elite Fan

I'll have to figure out what pictures I want, and then I usually pic the colors of of that. I love designing thread OP themes. I just love things to be matching. And RK deserve pretty things.
Ria
Old 06-29-2013, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Okay... Good to know. I guess I'll try to do so with the icons for the Standard Avatars. I definitely will make one of Richard and Kahlan. Can't help it.

And so true, Richard and Kahlan deserve a great OP!
Old 06-30-2013, 05:35 PM
Elite Fan

R/K deserve the best. And our OP we have is really pretty, it's just sad that it doesn't match with the board colors now.

The R/K thread on couples is also amazing.
Ria
Old 07-02-2013, 10:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, right... We got the OP before the board was customized, right?

Yesterday I had to think about Richard and Kahlan in Broken... Richard really loved Kahlan but he couldn't let her judge Cara out of her hate because she killed her sister. It's been such a hard episode for the Richard/Kahlan relationship.
Old 07-02-2013, 09:35 PM
Elite Fan

Yes we did.

I remember watching the episode, it's always hard for the ones where R/K are not on the same side, they usually agree, but that was one instance where they definitely did not agree.
Ria
Old 07-03-2013, 11:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

And I really understand Kahlan. But yeah, Richard convinced her that people really can change by the questioning of Cara and her teacher. And Kahlan even accepts Cara to go with them... That's one of the episodes that Kahlan grew soo much. And it wasn't at last thanks to Richard.
Old 07-04-2013, 04:50 PM
Elite Fan

A new OP!? Can't wait.

Broken was such a good episode for Kahlan though. She struggled with her feelings a lot in that episode and in the end, she changed her mind based on what her heart was telling her. It just showed us how strong Kahlan's compassion is. Her strength lies in her emotions and that's such a great thing to see in a female character. And it's a reason that Richard loves her.

Nic | avi by crisbr
Old 07-05-2013, 11:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Amen to that! I so love broken One of my fav episodes because of the journey that Kahlan goes through. It shows how intense she loves when she loves because otherwise she wouldn't have gone into the Con'Dar... And at first she really wanted to see Cara dead. But Richard somehow made her see! And in the end everything she felt was compassion and mercy.
Old 07-08-2013, 06:24 PM
Elite Fan

You're both right, it's a great episode, and it shows great growth on Kahlan's part. Richard really helps her see, it's just other way they show that they balance each other out so well. They really are perfect for each other.
Ria
Old 07-12-2013, 10:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

And somehow, after tons of episodes, it's the first time that they sooo disagree again. I'm sure it's kind of a hard one when it comes to their relationship. That was an episode where I really could have seen Richard and Kahlan to drift apart because of what Cara did to Kahlan's sister.
Old 07-13-2013, 06:42 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
And somehow, after tons of episodes, it's the first time that they sooo disagree again. I'm sure it's kind of a hard one when it comes to their relationship. That was an episode where I really could have seen Richard and Kahlan to drift apart because of what Cara did to Kahlan's sister.
I think it shows a lot about where they are in their relationship that they could argue like that. In the more early stages you might ignore it in fear of scaring the other person away for disagreeing with you. But they were able to work through it, and it made them stronger.
Ria
Old 07-17-2013, 11:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

I have to admit, that was the first and only time I really was afraid for their relationship. I can't even imagine how I would have reacted if somebody had killed my sister...

But yeah, it showed that both have such a big heart. That's another reason why they are just the perfect match.