Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-13-2016, 08:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

★ The Head & The Heart ★ {BellamyღClarke} #69 ~ “Her friends are her weakness. Start with Bellamy Blake."

this header was specifically made for this thread
DO NOT edit, or use for other threads, fan art, or videos

001. KeepThisaSecret
002. Stay to the Lights
003. Walt Reynolds
004. YoursToHold
005. brave princess
006. Annie-Day10♥'
007. xlennie
008. ring of fire
009. tell me a lie
010. Charloe
011. light the fuse
012. NOLA504
013. SiredToDamon
014. AnneH
015. arw_en
016. jules166
017. willyoubemycharizard
018. AlwaysCB
019. Leelala
020. RecklessWriter
021. falling slowly
022. Famu
023. Something's Brewing
024. XxNamikoLoveXx
025. dalejr89
026. LuvinJames23
027. Darkdoll59
028. Japril
029. Rickylious
030. Against All Odds
031. hippiez
032. sweetmac1
033. PetrificusTotalus
034. Nekoshoujo
035. - Nina -
036. oxalis
037. Fair_Verona
038. baelfire24
039. Maud&Danny
040. MyLastDayWithoutYou
041. DefineDelicate
042. MysticRiver
043. Bree347
044. tessa21
045. jsigou
046. annad13
047. BehindBlueEyes
048. Judith
049. Tutor_Girl
050. Mar_1
051. InsideMyHeart
052. adri91
053. CityGal
054. Fuzzy Dunlop
055. rrpdsks
056. sourburst
057. SuitUp
058. #Marie
059. HereComesToto
060. Musicchild
061. PaireInLove
062. Sadie_DK
063. jade97
064. jemma10
065. Anna14
066. davem1234
067. marcus2596
068. SassyCat
069. Ciiisu
070. Natasha Romanoff
071. Nianfan1
072. kenni727
073. kay0001
074. fallentiara
075. Sehj_Delena
076. gigilove
077. Kay0001
078. mackayfire
079. CloisFan
080. Stars Fade
081. OutFromUnder
082. ParsD
083. Vacatia
084. ~lipstick
085. JennieN
086. Brucas <3
087. Martynka
088. NYPoster
089. chairbuck12
090. lickherwounds
091. Addiction
092. pegasus21
093. redrose13
094. Cathangel
095. Mikaela0
096. Alythea
097. annad13
098. Lionheart Queen
099. bellafantasy
100. Naniwa
101. like a perfect storm
102. iamnotwalkingaway
103. HutchLaw_Girl
104. klyn77
105. fall like stars
106. warangel88
107. nous protégeons
108. bellarkes
109. aubie_ocean
110. xthing1x
111. Nina_Athena
112. vanityten
113. Lexipedia
114. Mich1111
115. Miros
116. De Medici Queen
117. jayale
118. BoneLady
119. Musickat18
120. SongIceFire
121. Nianfan
122. wild sage growing
123. kaybee88
124. scififan2009
125. Arrow fan
126. vanycutrim
127. Erica001
128. torturedbobcat
129. April7739
130. AnaMack
131. Voldara
132. canthaveyou
133. madame curie
134. Clementines
135. leah19
136. courtneybangelcakes
137: anettbianka
138. Fogh
139. Quillan
140. agy11
141. ||michelle||
142. jessystorm
143. Steph26
144. ememontalvo
145. RebelQueens

Eliza Taylor
Devon Bostick
Kass Morgan
Cassandra Clare
Sarah Rees Brennan
Jarod Joseph
Michael Beach
Sachin Sahel
Leah Gibson

AO3 || FF.NET
a rebel leader and his brave princess || slow dancing with the moon || seared with scars
home is where the heart is || rain || i need you, we need you || whiteness
the love songs of jose cuervo vol.1 || unexpected feelings
"exhilaration fizzed through Clarke’s body. Before she realised what she was doing, she had thrown her arms around Bellamy. He joined in her laughter as he staggered backward, and wrapped his arms around her waist, lifting her up and spinning her through the air. The colours of the clearing swirled, green and gold and blue all blurring until there was nothing in the world but Bellamy’s smile, lighting up his eyes. Finally he set her down gently on the ground. Be he didn’t loosen his grip. Instead he pulled her even closer, and before Clarke had time to catch her breath, his lips were on hers. A voice in her brain told her stop, but it was overpowered by the smell of his skin and the pressure of his touch. Clarke felt like she was melting into his arms, losing herself in the kiss. He tasted like joy, and joy tasted better on Earth."

Hug
Hand Holding
First Kiss
Kissing in the Rain
Swimming Together
Clarke calling Bellamy "Bell.."
Bellamy telling Clarke he trusts her
Clarke telling Bellamy she trusts him
Jealous!Bellamy
Protective Bellamy
Forehead kiss
Comforting Each Other
Third Party Commenting on Clarke or Bellamy feelings
Having each other's backs

Why we LOVE Bellarke:
I ship Bellarke because their relationship transcends romance. While I certainly hope it goes in that direction someday, I also feel so grateful to Eliza, Bob, and the writers for giving us this beautiful dynamic between two characters whose bond is rooted in friendship, mutual admiration and respect, trust and loyalty, and support. These qualities make them different from so many of the other relationships between young people on television these days. In many ways, they represent the kind of healthy, positive, unconditional love I hope to one day share with someone. For this reason, they are MY rep, and I feel proud to say that. - April7739
Bellarke is not the typical romance. The had to lead first. They had to do what was best for their people first . They had to learn to work together and somewhere along the line that turned into something more. They are built on a foundation of trust, respect and loyalty. Something that is far too often overlooked. I fell in love with them over the little looks, the things they said without uttering one word. How they would give up anything to ensure the safety of the other. They are not the typical romance, they are something more. - Voldara
These are two people who have been through hell and could so easily have let the world they’re in break them. But they endure and keep going - in large part thanks to each other. Bellamy is a man who gives his all to care for others but is incredibly hard on himself. Clarke sees past his flaws to the good man he is. She believes in him and insists that he do the same. She draws strength from him while simultaneously strengthening him. In turn Bellamy accepts her strength and allows her to inspire him. As Clarke needs someone to trust Bellamy has given her that with his fierce loyalty. The trust, support, and respect these two share is both inspiring and humbling. - Kenni727
I love how deep their connection is. They both had to become leaders and that has formed them as a person. And then they had to work together as leaders and that has formed their connection. They have an understanding of each other on a level no one else has or can have. Because they were the only two in that position. Even if it's not romantic or never turns out to be romantic, their connection is deep, their love for each other is real. And it's like no other relationship I have ever seen on screen. - Brienna
Well, what can I say about Bellamy/Clarke? I’ve shipped for many, MANY years but I’ve never come across a pairing such as Bellarke. They’re unique in the sense that their bond transcends a simple, trivial romance and you just end up rooting for these two silly kids to have their happy ending – whatever that might entail. I’d love for them to be canon ultimately, but honestly being able to see such a deep, beautiful, intense relationship and partnership between these two is rewarding enough. So if it turns romantic, it’s just icing on the cake because as painful as this shipping journey has been so far, I wouldn’t give it up for anything because Bellamy/Clarke are so worth it. - Lionheart Queen

No light // Lovers that went wrong // Burn
It happens in a blink // Nitesky // You will never know
My blood // Walk in the woods // You could still be
It's where my demons hide // I need you // Don't let me go
Somebody to die for // Waiting game // Destroyer of worlds
Feel real // Hearts a mess // Wicked game // Once upon a dream
Latch // All of me // Salvation // Blood sport // Start a riot
Can't do it alone // I believe // Little do you know
What's a soul mate? // Saturn // All I Want

#1: "Who we are, and who we need to be to survive are 2 very different things."
#2: "So help me God, if you say the people have a right to decide, I will..." "I was wrong before, ok? You were right."
#3: "You always did what you had to do to protect your sister. That's who you are."
#4: "I need you... You have to come back with me."
#5: "Our Princess has that effect." We know you meant YOUR Princess, Bellamy!"
#6 : "He tasted like joy, and joy tasted better on Earth."
#7: "He has an unspoken faith in her [Clarke's] perspective" - Lindsay Sperling
#8: "You did good here, Bellamy." "18 Dead." "82 Alive. You did good."
#9: “Clarke is the queen. He's [Bellamy] her knight.” - JR
#10: “Bellamy inspires the masses. Clarke inspires Bellamy.” - JR
#11: "The dynamic between Bellamy/Clarke is interesting...I'd certainly like to see that develop more." - Eliza
#12: "They are closer than a romantic relationship." – Bruce Miller
#13: They have such respect for each other, even though they don’t see the world the same way. – Bruce Miller
#14: "They are so different but together they are jusr amazing" - Eliza Taylor
#15: Clarke was one of the people who told him, “You have value.” – Bruce Miller
#16: "Whenever you're ready" ♥
#17: "That hug, tho. OH BOY." - Entertainment Weekly
#18: "When I last saw you, you were closing the dropship door... TO MY HEART." @AkelaCooper
#19: I love this reunion so much that I don’t even care that this hug is shipper fuel.-@JRothenbergTV
#20: "If your mom doesn't sanction a mission soon, I'm going by myself." "You won't be by yourself."
#21: The weight of that responsibility of “how do we save everyone,” only they know what that feels like.
#22: "Eventually, you love your Princess, and you'll do anything for her." -Jason Rothenberg
#23: "I can't lose you too, ok" - Clarke Griffin
#24: "And Bellamy? You came through. I knew you would." - Clarke
#25: "You Can't Hurry Love"
#26: Bellamy is the heart & Clarke is the brain. One without the other wouldn’t have survived.
#27: "They ended up so deeply connected." – Bruce Miller
#28: "How is this possible? How is she here? Finally, he just gives in and hugs her back." - 2x05 script
#29: "If you need forgiveness, I'll give that to you. You're forgiven. Please come inside."
#30: "...they’re a team. They compliment each other. They complete each other." - J.R.
#31: "Bellamy and Clarke are two halves of a whole. Their relationship is deep & powerful."
#32: "We'll ship them until the two-headed cows come home!"
#33: "They are the deepest and most interesting relationship on this show." - moviepilot
#34: "They are equals and partners and Bellamy did what he did so that Clarke would never feel alone."
#35: "It's clear that their emotions have grown for each other."
#36: "Now, they are bound together in a way that no two characters are on this show."
#37:"If Bellamy's actions in episode 2 aren't love then I don't know what is."
#38: "Have you recovered from the glory that was Bellarke? Those two will do anything for each other"
#39: "Bonds that cannot be severed or broken by distance or time. Bellamy & Clarke are a testament to that type of bond."
#40: "Clarke and Bellamy are each others 'true north' - it just may take them a while to get there..."
#41: "I'm sorry for leaving. But I knew I could ... because they had YOU."
#42: Separately, both can move mountains, but together they can bring them down.
#43: Home is where the Heart is.
#44: "Love is dangerous, it’s true. Love is a risk. But love is not a weakness."
#45: "They help each other, They rely on each other, She makes him a better person. She makes him believe in himself." - Bob Morley
#46: You remain my power, my pleasure, my pain.
#47: It takes a little patience and a little faith, but it's worth the wait.
#48: They say so much without saying anything at all.
#49: [About B+C] "To have a relationship like that with somebody else, it's quite a special thing" -BM
#50: The Head Gives the Heart Its Sight; the Heart Gives the Head Its Vision.
#51: Bellamy and Clarke in the same room after 84 years!? Can we get a HALLELUJIAH!
#52: It's not a matter of 'if', but 'when'.
#53: And THE HANDS *Be back later with coherent thoughts*
#54: Reunited and it feels so good!
#55: If the path I walk is beside you, I do not question where it leads.
#56: We will be monsters, alone in the world, but we will have each other.
#57: "You're out of your mind if you think I'm going to let you do this alone."
#58: "I was so angry at you for leaving....I don't want to feel that way anymore."
#59: They might not be able to forgive themselves, but they always forgive each other.
#60: I don't believe in much, but if I believe in one thing, just one thing, I believe in her.
#61: Like-minded lovers: "The foundation of a unifying marriage, a mental passion, a couple that works in perfect harmony."
#62: "We need each other Bellamy. The only way we're going to pull this off, is together ..."
#63: I'd crown myself the queen of desolation and rule with you by my side.
#64: Show me your scars and I will not walk away.
#65: You would have gone to hell for her, she would have stayed to burn with you.
#66: "These two people need each other in their lives, and they would do anything for one another" - V. of TV
#67: “I will keep you safe and sound when there's no one left to trust.”
#68: ngroemlnvkfgjek,s;cmdvndfdwm;fnlemdw

- "I'm here for you. I hear you have a gun." - Clarke
- "Follow me." "And why would I do that?"
- "You want them to follow you. And right now, they're thinking only one of us is scared."
- "The only way The Ark is gonna think I'm dead, is if I'm dead. Got it?" "Brave Princess."
- "Torture? This is not who we are." "It is now."
- "Get out of my way, Bellamy." "Be smart about this. Look at what we've achieved."
- "You can stop this. They'll listen to you."
- "I saw you in the woods with Atom. I know you're not a killer."
- "This is on you, Princess! You should have kept your mouth shut!"
- "If we're gonna survive down here, we need rules." "And who makes those rules?" "For now, we make the rules."
- "I'd recommend putting your shirt back on." "Why? Are you worried you won't be able to control yourself?"
- Clarke felt like she was melting into his arms, losing herself in the kiss.
- "What do you want me to say, Clarke?" "I want you to say that you're with us."
- "Bellamy is the heart and Clarke is the brain. They need each other. One without the other wouldn’t have survived."
- "Most of us are still alive. In large part, that is because of him, because of Bellamy."
- "We had to protect Bellamy." Clarke
- "Bellamy you have to find them." Clarke
- "They compliment each other. They complete each other. I think they both realize now that they are indispensable to the other." - Jason
- "These two characters certainly need each other, depend on each other and probably love each other in a very real way." - Jason
- "They really do need each other. They're not complete without each other." - Jason
- "Bellamy and Clarke have obviously grown to depend on each other, they need each other. They're like two sides of a coin." - Jason
- "I think that they do love each other, but it's not romantic yet, obviously. That doesn't mean it won't be someday." - Jason
- "It's clear that their emotions have grown for each other." - Jason
- "Firstly, this was a stunning scene. It was beautifully written, directed, and of course, acted. Eliza Taylor and Bob Morley connected in a way they have never done so before." - SpoilerTV
- "The genuine chemistry and love the characters have for each other was on show for all to see." - SpoilerTV
- "Bellamy and Clarke are two halves of a whole. I don’t really know what that whole consists of, or could consist of, but it’s obvious that their relationship is deep & powerful." - moviepilot
- "They compliment each other. They keep each other in check. They balance each other out." - moviepilot
- "Bellamy[...]doesn’t condemn her for her choices. He, instead, chooses to understand who she is and supports her." - moviepilot
- "It’s refreshing to see a female/male friendship like theirs blossom into something way more meaningful than the easy will they or won’t they sexual tension trope." - moviepilot
- "The unconditional trust, compassion, forgiveness, & understanding each possesses for the other makes theirs one of the most moving love stories in this, or any other work of fiction." - Rebecca Moore
- Now, they are bound together in a way that no two characters (apart from maybe Kane and Abby are, which is a nice parallel) are on this show. - itsjustaboutwrite.com
- "Right now she is the only one who he cares about, and let’s just say that desperate times call for desperate measures.”

Future titles:

- Clarke/Bellamy's hearts take them in interesting directions in Season 3 of #The100, but love how they still will do anything for each other.
- Their friendship is the foundation of what could become one of the greatest love stories on television.
- They’ve progressed from enemies to allies, from allies to friends, and from friends to most trusted confidants.
- You would be hard-pressed to find a character on this show that Clarke trusts more than Bellamy.
- Clarke and Bellamy will find their way back to each other.
- "When they come together, I don’t think it plays out how people will expect.” - Jason Rothenberg
- "Bellarkers won’t be happy, but no one is happy all the time. Eventually, they will be.” - Jason Rothenberg
- It was cathartic to see both of them lay their feelings out on the table after previously keeping their walls up.
- Bellarke was called the ship of memes. And it was. It really was.
- You love them as they are, flaws and all, because they are yours.
- Because good things come to those who wait.
- I'd burn the whole world down, if it meant keeping you safe.
- I'd climb a mountain of charred bodies and hold my hand out to pull you up.
- I need someone to stick by me through all of my sins, to uncomplicated the complicated things.
- Someone asked me to describe home and I almost said your name.
- I felt more at home in your two arms, than I ever did in my own house.
- We look at each other a little too long to be just friends.
- We need them as much as they need each other!
- In a time of overwhelming darkness, they became each other's light.
- Eventually.
- She took me heart I think she took my soul.
-“Bellamy is most vulnerable and open with his feelings with Clarke.” - Bob Morley
- "Their connection is bigger than platonically or romantically." - Voice of TV
- True intimacy happens when nothing is perfect.
- We might need therapy, but that's okay.
- We don't know what happened to that last thread, but we're not questioning it
-"And I trust YOU.”
-“You’re not the only one trying to save someone you care about.”
-“We’re not leaving. Clarke is in trouble."
-“We can’t lose Clarke!”
-“You care about him.”
-“But you worry about him more."
-“Too bad you were never that devoted to Gina.”
-“Please don’t do anything! I’ll stop fighting, just please don’t kill him!”
-“I was so angry at you for leaving. I don’t wanna feel that way anymore.”
-“You can’t run Bellamy. You have to come back with me.”
-“I’ll get you out of here.”
-“Five minutes ago they were willing to fight and die for you. You inspire them."
- She trusts him so much that she will walk into the fire, and BELIEVE that she will walk back out again, because Bellamy has her back. - Natalie Crown
- Some people bring out the worst in you, others bring out the best, and then there are those remarkably rare, addictive ones who just bring out the most. Of everything.
- Clarke is telling him, as they have told each other before: “You are not alone in this.”
- Your soul is fire, my soul was ice. I thought i’d freeze you, but you’ve left me melted, inside out.
- But…IF anything were to make Clarke give up, I think it might be Bellamy dying. - Natalie Crown

001 | 002 | 003 | 004 | 005
006 | 007 | 008 | 009 | 010
011 | 012 | 013 | 014 | 015
016 | 017 | 018 | 019 | 020
021 | 022 | 023 | 024 | 025
026 | 027 | 028 | 029 | 030
031 | 032 | 033 | 034 | 035
036 | 037 | 038 | 039 | 040
041 | 042 | 043 | 044 | 045
046 | 047 | 048 | 049 | 050
051 | 052 | 053 | 054 | 055
056 | 057 | 058 | 059 | 060
061 | 062 | 063 | 064 | 065
066 | 067 | 068

fyeahbellarke tumblr
bellamy-and-clarke-haven tumblr
bellarke tumblr
the 100 daily tumblr
the 100 tumblr tag
the100edit tumblr tag
Bellarke.com

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit

Last edited by destroyer of worlds; 05-14-2016 at 08:20 PM
Old 05-13-2016, 08:47 PM
Elite Fan

Thank you for the new thread!

Icon | Hannah
Visit A&M
Old 05-13-2016, 08:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT, Sarah!

We need to update the Scene of the Moment in the OP!
ICON
Old 05-13-2016, 08:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Smutty April!

Oh we do. Let me go look at the GIFsets that I've saved up.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Fan Forum Star

My dad always said "You'll sleep when you're dead."

THANKS FOR THE NEW THREAD SARAH!!!

I get the next one. I'm just gonna keep repeating.

I'm currently eating, watching my shows, and cleaning the house, but once thats done I am gonna get started on arts.

also, obligatory reminder,

POST YOUR TOP 5 SEASON 2 SCENES SO I CAN GET A TALLY AND THE TOP 5 INTO THE OP.
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you VERY much

Old 05-13-2016, 08:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
My dad always said "You'll sleep when you're dead."

I get the next one. I'm just gonna keep repeating.

I'm currently eating, watching my shows, and cleaning the house, but once thats done I am gonna get started on arts.
Your dad is a smart man.

Yes most definitely.

Yay for the arts, can't wait to see them.

Love this BTW :

Quote:
Did anyone else love the little pause when Clarke tells Bellamy that she trusts him? I immediately thought to back in 305 when Bellamy pauses when he tells Clarke that she left him. There’s so much emphasis on how much the other and their partnership means to both of them. The second half of the season they’ve been having to learn how to work with each other again because as much as they care about each other there were much larger cracks in how they were able to operate around the other. It started when Clarke left Bellamy, that’s canon. She left their home, their people, everything, and it all fell on Bellamy’s shoulders. But now she’s back, and she’s making sure that he knows that she has complete and utter faith in him, that’s she is going to come home to him. He is the most important person in the world to her and that’s how they tell each other.

Clarke has trusted Bellamy for a very long time now, we know that. I think this is going to either lead to Bellamy successfully saving Clarke next episode, or it will explicitly cement that Clarke is coming home (Bellamy) permanently if she has any say about it. In 302: Clarke is captured by Roan, Bellamy goes after Clarke, finds her, but then loses her to Roan again. Now, Clarke is willing to go with Roan, Bellamy, for obvious reasons, is not. He probably thinks in that moment that if he lets her go with Roan he’s not going to get her back, that’s what happened last time Roan had her. This time, though Clarke knows that Bellamy will be there looking out for her, he will have her back if all goes according to plan, which of course, it didn’t. When the chipped soldiers attacked our adventure squad in the tunnel they pushed Bellamy up against the window facing out. Remember what was happening at that moment in his view? Roan was holding a knife to Clarke’s throat. We know he saw that. We don’t know if he saw Roan being shot or Clarke being dragged off. Imagine what must have been going through his head, because he let Clarke go with Roan this time even though he didn’t want to, but Clarke trusts him to the ends of the earth and beyond and she was still captured and taken to the Polis tower (oh look another parallel).

Note how Octavia told Indra that Lincoln was her home (heartbreaking by the way) and Indra told her that her home was with her? Octavia and Lincoln were outcasts of their own people and attempted to function in a place that was foreign to both of them so they found a home in each other. They were soul-mates. They were each other’s true north. Clarke and Bellamy are not direct parallels for obvious reasons, they aren’t in a canonical romantic relationship, but they do love each other, even if they don’t know how much that love extends from the other. Both of them are trying to find their places in their current world. This season started out with Clarke not having any kind of home, trying to escape it, and Bellamy beginning to settle into Arkadia, but he still showed signs of being the “rebel king” he was in season one (screw protocol and all that). They’ve been deprived of the other’s presence for three months and it’s changed them. When Bellamy goes after Clarke they both physically look similar to how they were at the end of the second season, but not exact. The next time they see each other Clarke looks completely different, and when Bellamy sides with Pike his bearing and how he handles himself shifts. For the duration of 3A and 3B that they were separated they looked different, but when they’re reunited in 311 they are starting to look more like themselves. Clarke’s hair is on the mend and Bellamy has returned to the side of Kane and the others. They immediately fall back into being the leaders, even if it’s a rough start. They don’t have a physical home anymore if anything their closest physical home with each other was the Dropship. Like Lincoln and Octavia, Bellamy and Clarke’s home is with the other since they don’t fit in anywhere else to a degree where they are comfortable in their positions.

I’m not sure what direction this ended up going in, but if it is not clear by the end of next week that Clarke and Bellamy’s homes’ are with one another I will be shocked, because that is the direction they have been developing all season. Last season ended with Clarke leaving her home (Bellamy), this season will end with her coming back to it.
+

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 05-13-2016, 09:03 PM
Elite Fan

I give up guys. I have no self control.

I am going to head off for the night and hopefully have a non-interrupted sleep.
Have a good day/night everyone!

Icon | Hannah
Visit A&M
Old 05-13-2016, 09:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

i kinda hope we get a happy/resolved finale this year i dont want anything left open or I will go nuts.

and I'm just PRAYING for a good BC scene.. come onnnnnn.

only 6 days EXACTLY till I see the finale!

Night Qull! Get some good sleep!
Old 05-13-2016, 09:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Alexa, it'll be interesting to see how you and Lee and Quillan and I all do, considering we've never had to deal with a long hiatus before.

Lee and I barely made it through the 2-week one this season. We were certifiable by the end of it.

ETA: Goodnight, Quillan! Get some rest. (I should do the same, but . . . eh. )
ICON
Old 05-13-2016, 09:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Good point, it's been quite a while since I've cared about a show/couple like this.

With that said, I enjoy the peace and quiet of summer. (For me, I dont have much work and I get a break from most of my shows) So I am looking forward to relaxing and catching up on other shows. I'm hoping the 3 months will go quick.
Old 05-13-2016, 09:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Good night Quillan.

And same Alexa, a cliffhanger would be brutal especially after last season's ending too. I just want some nice, solid Bellarke scenes before we have to wait for months again. /greedy

Was supposed to look for GIFsets but got distracted by episode reviews instead ... though Natalie's one is always worth being distracted for:

Quote:

The 100 3x15 - Natalie is dead, Part 1

OOOOOOOOOOOOH MY GOODNESS.

I was so very tense throughout this episode. There was a lot of screaming, but it was honestly WONDERFUL.

This is going to be a full recap (when I say full, I mean it…it’s LONG) this week, because I’m actually at home today AND I loved it so much I want to watch it forever.

-Right off the bat, the opening scene beside the rover makes me want to address a few things.

-First, to the people that were pissy about Bellamy/Octavia/Jasper turning to Clarke at the end of 3x14…as I said, that scene was clearly symbolic. It was put in there for the visual of them all standing together and looking to Clarke because she is the main character of the show. The opening of 3x15 proves this because they are not following Clarke’s plan - they are following the group’s plan. And this is IMPORTANT, because while I am about to staunchly defend Clarke…I do believe that her plan pre Roan’s appearance was a shoddy one and that checking in with Raven and co. was the best course of action initially.

It’s important that Bellamy is able to support Clarke, but that he can also still put his foot down. People were also grumbling about him nodding along to Clarke’s plan in 3x14 (already sensing that this recap is going to be salty because I’ve been annoyed at certain trains of thought all week - oops), as if him accepting that they had no other choice in that moment was a blatant sign that he would only ever serve Clarke from now on. But Bellamy has put his foot down a couple of times since Clarke’s return so please stop over reacting to every little thing.

-It was also nice to see Octavia bring up TonDC again simply because I like that the show doesn’t forget its past. I know a lot of people are over Octavia at this point, but to me…she’s on a very clear arc right now - which was handled beautifully in this episode - and I don’t think we’ll see the culmination of it until S4. I am still very much looking forward to the day that she is faced with an impossible situation where her choice is to let lots of people die to protect her friends. Not that I want her to go through that pain. But I do think she’d suddenly understand just how tough it has been for Clarke/Bellamy.

-WHICH BRINGS ME TO STAUNCHLY DEFENDING CLARKE. Yes, she’s bulldozing along with one goal in mind. Yes, she’s clearly a bit all over the place emotionally. BUT I WILL LITERALLY GROWL AT YOU THROUGH MY COMPUTER IF YOU CALL HER STUPID OR SAY SHE’S BEING AN IDIOT. Because MY GOD. They are in an impossible situation. They have NO idea what to do, and they are facing a threat that will wipe out humanity. Of COURSE she’s desperate to use the Flame, the ONE THING that might save them. Of course she’s all over the place.

-So Jasper basically encourages Bellamy to NOT go after Clarke so that she’s alone when the minion attacks. Jasper is chipped and I’m super sad tbh that we all saw the Jasper in the COL spoilers because I can’t work out if we would have had any idea otherwise. I mean…it was obvious once we saw ALIE in Arkadia that somebody was chipped, so maybe I would have got it then. But OOF it would have been SUCH a twist. Damn you spoilers!

BELLARKE SIDEBAR: I love that even though Bellamy is disagreeing with Clarke, and agreeing with Octavia, he’s still hyper aware of what Clarke is feeling. The little look when Octavia is talking, showing him just gauging Clarke’s emotional state is so important to me. The direction has focused in on Bellamy’s face in such ways SO MANY times in 3B. It’s details like this that make it clear how much they love the relationship between the two characters. AND THEN of course we have Bellamy’s torment as Clarke stomps away. You can tell he wants to call after her, go after her, but he holds himself back - giving her some space.

I actually like to imagine that in the short time she was gone, Bellamy just paced beside the Rover, grumbling to himself. Eventually, Octavia just sighed and growled at him ‘GO FIND HER’ and he just runs off into the trees like YES. I knew he’d follow her because the two sneak peeks had to link up (with him shooting Roan) but that didn’t make it any less satisfying.

BUT WAIT I AM GETTING AHEAD OF MYSELF.

So Clarke wanders off into the trees and apologises to Lexa’s memory. And once again, you people (the you people is super vague because obviously 'not all Bellarke fans and hopefully a minority’) have been so grossly unfair to Clarke. Maybe it stems from denial that Clarke loved Lexa? I don’t know. But GRIEF DOES FUNNY THINGS TO YOU. And so does guilt. We didn’t verbally see Clarke vow to 'complete Lexa’s mission’ or whatever, but I don’t think it’s a stretch to suggest that Clarke wants to do right by Lexa’s memory. Or that Clarke blames herself for Lexa’s death. The Flame is the ONLY WAY to save Clarke’s people, but it’s also the only way to save Lexa’s. GIVE CLARKE A FRIGGING MOMENT OKAY? *don’t say it Natalie…don’t say it…**** I’m going to say it* I’m seeing people who went above and beyond to figure out and explain Bellamy’s actions in 3A, that are just entirely dismissive of certain aspects of Clarke’s characterisation. It’s gross and transparent.

MOVING ON. OH BOY. THIS RECAP IS GOING TO BE LONG. I think I’m past most of my rant material though? We’ll see.

A WILD ROAN APPEARS.

DID YOU KNOW THAT I LOVE ROAN?

DID YOU KNOW THAT I DESPERATELY NEED HIM TO BE IN S4?

I loooooove that he just strides up, snatches the Flame, and then is off on his way. I love that Clarke, badass that she is, is all I WILL SHOOT YOU. But then Roan, badass that he is, is like NAAAA.

'You have a real gratitude problem, you know that?’ JAHSDBAJHSBDAKFBAKJFA. THE BEST BROS. THE BEST BROOOOOS.

And when Clarke has no more threats to give, she resorts back to her silky, silky words. It means a lot that Roan even stops to listen tbh. He’s such a Wanheda fangirl.

AND THEN A WILD BELLAMY APPEARS. OT3. OT3. OT3.

BELLARKE SIDEBAR: Of course Bellamy went after her. And honestly…just imagine what seeing Bellamy must make Clarke feel? And I’m not even talking about romance here, but he is so utterly dependable for her. Roan’s presence obviously brings back memories of 3x02 for us, and I’m sure all three characters are thinking about the last time they were in the same space together. Bellamy checks that Clarke is okay and she’s just totally chill because yup, Bellamy’s got her back. AND THEN THERE IS A VERY DELIBERATE ROAN REACTION SHOT.

Massive lol at Bellamy shooting Roan. Honestly, I loved it.

(Oh my god…I’m only now at the credits…have I ever mentioned how much I love the credits?)

DELIQUENTS REUNION. I’m actually so excited for Team Delinquents in S4. I’m getting ahead of myself.

I am angry at the Jonty because it giveth me feels, and then it taketh away.

Really nice touch having Bryan recognise Roan as Ice Nation. Once again, the show does not forget its history and you can hear the bitterness in Bryan’s voice. Don’t forget that the Ice Nation almost wiped out Farm Station!

'This way, your Highness.’ All my dreams have come true.

A super small moment but the focus going from Raven, to Clarke, to Harper makes me LIVE. Team Harper for season regular in S4.

LOL at Monty’s reaction to Bellamy shooting Ontari.

BELLARKE SIDEBAR: I swear they’ve stood side to side so often in SB that it makes me want to weep. Honestly, this pair are so damn important and it’s the little details that make them so special. People get mad at the fact that Clarke often takes the lead, but that is just how they work! That doesn’t make their co-leadership any less. There is a reason it’s just the two of them that approach Roan, and it’s because they are equal. They just have different strengths! (For example, Bellamy is great at opening doors!)

Random note but, while I do NOT like Clarke’s long ass coat…I LOVE the rest of her outfit. I wish she would just wear the coat never tbh.

I really adore the focus that we get on Roan seeing Bellamy walk in. Is he afraid? Doubtful. Is he bracing himself to fight? Maybe. Is he simply reacting in a 'of COURSE they’re both here’ kind of way. THIS IS WHAT I’M GOING WITH. YOU CAN’T STOP ME.

'Sorry about your arm.’ 'Makes us even.’ AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FOREVER. Amazing.

Clarke speaks. Bellamy speaks. And Roan is on board.

When Roan stands, the camera moves around him to hold Bellarke in the frame. ONCE AGAIN. VERY IMPORTANT AND VERY DELIBERATE.

I will just take a moment to acknowledge that their plan isn’t super great. But once again, THERE KIND OF IS NO GOOD PLAN? Our crew is very much on the back foot here you guys.

THE FOLLOWING DELINQUENTS 'SUIT UP’ MOMENT IS EVERYTHING. Bellamy is in full on dad mode, and it’s amazing. BELLAMY AND MILLER! RAVEN BEING THE GREATEST! (sad face at chipped Jasper) PRINCESS MECHANIC BEING BADASS LADIES! RAVEN AND MONTY!

Personal sidebar: I knooooow that the great @hawthornewhisperer has almost single handedly formed a super duper popular ship in Ice Mechanic, and if it happened I’d be down. But I’ve been saying for a long time that I think - in universe - that Roan and Octavia would be a more logical route in regards to it making sense, plot wise. I’m not even talking about romance necessarily, but just some connection. So the two of them walking in together did things to me. Sorreh.

HUGS. HUGS EVERYWHERE. Particularly Bellamy and Raven and the 'you got this.’

BELLARKE SIDEBAR: For whatever reason, there are still some people out there that worry that 'Bellarke’ isn’t canon, or isn’t real. To you, I say that you should look at the plethora of hugs in this episode. They are super casual. They make us smile, yes. But they aren’t treated as important. Then think about the Bellarke hugs. /case closed.

GO AWAY ALIE. WITH YOUR STUPID RAPTOR LEAN. AND YOUR STUPID PERFECT LIP STICK. AND YOUR STUPID CLASPED HANDS.

Oh…Jaha.

I love how Clarke looks at Bellamy before she announces her new idea, like she’s thinking 'thiiiiis is not going to go down well.’

I’m also just gonna get in there before people criticise Clarke’s choice in this moment. Yes, once again, it’s not a truly spectacular plan because it’s such an impossible situation. But if she HAD given Roan the Flame and gone into the tunnel with the others…they wouldn’t have ended up in a better situation. And while Clarke ends up going through some seriously nasty **** at the top of the Polis tower, it IS important that she’s up there with Ontari…so.

'Give us a minute.’ Mum and dad need to have a talk. Roan must just be like 'oh my god’ at this point.

BELLARKE BAR OF JOY AND DREAMS: Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy so this scene is super short but OH MY GOD.

First of all, HI THERE BELLARKE THEME. SO NICE TO HEAR YOU.

And second and best of all? Clarke’s little look at Bellamy prior to announcing her plan takes on a whole new meaning. She is literally formulating her new idea as Roan speaks. She’s thinking about going in with him, and she DOESN’T trust him - not completely, not to put her life or the lives of her people first. So she has hit a snag until she looks at Bellamy, and once again she gets that feeling that only Bellamy gives her. It’s a feeling of hope, and of possibility, and of TRUST. She trusts Bellamy so completely that she believes they can do the impossible, as long as he is covering her.

And then we have Bellamy’s face. Now, I don’t think he is shocked to hear that Clarke trusts him. She’s trusted him since S1 and they’ve become a lot closer since then. But I do think that it hits him that she trusts him THAT MUCH. She trusts him so much that she will walk into the fire, and BELIEVE that she will walk back out again, because Bellamy has her back.

I MEAN. GOOD LORD.

Phew. Okay. So on to Jonty and like…THIS HURTS SO MUCH OKAY? BECAUSE I ACTUALLY THINK THAT JASPER WOULD HAVE SAID THOSE SAME THINGS TO MONTY IF HE HAD COME BACK UN CHIPPED.
Spoiler:

Even though I knew Jasper was chipped, I still GASPED OUT LOUD WHEN HE SHIVVED MONTY. DON’T YOU DARE CHIPSPER. Also, show, that gut wound better not rear its head again in Part 2. Mmmmk?

TEAM RAVEN AND MONTY. They can’t warn the others, but I believe in their badassery together. USE DEM BRAINS.

Devon Bostick NAILS creepy Chipsper at the door.

There are lots of little call backs to the start of the season in this episode…Roan leading Clarke, Bellamy having his sights on a captive Clarke, Bellamy and co. running through the tunnels beneath Polis.

Roan promises that Ontari will know Clarke helped her, and that’s super duper wonderful. You’re the best Roan. STICK AROUND ROAN.

In the first half of the season I was adamant that Bryan was Gina 2.0 and a redshirt. As the season progressed and he, and his relationship with Miller, was given more development - I began to change my mind! I thought, hey…I like Bryan, maybe he’ll stick around.

BUT BRYAN IS SUPER DUPER DEAD YOU GUYS. AS SOON AS CHICKENS WERE MENTIONED, IT WAS BASICALLY CONFIRMED and I am much sadder about it than I would like to be.

Honestly though, this was a surprisingly emotional scene. Bryan is clearly scared, but Miller brushes it off and makes him feel better by talking about his dreams. And it’s heartbreaking that all these kids want is a peaceful like where they can farm food and raise chickens! That’s ti!l Octavia’s pained expression, likely thinking of wanting that life with Lincoln, and Bellamy’s look across at her - sensing her pain - only added to the tragic beauty of the moment. UGH. I LOVED IT SO MUCH. Because while Miller sounds hopeful, it’s clear that the others don’t really believe they will ever get to have that life, but they keep fighting on anyway.

The positive thing for us is that while I’m sure we shall lose many more characters before the end, I do think some - at least - will get to that basic and simple paradise one day. SOME will get to grow old.

Bellamy insists that they use non lethal force and I WAS SO HAPPY WITH HOW MUCH FOCUS BELLAMY’S CHANGED MENTALITY WAS GIVEN IN THIS EPISODE. I don’t think you can pinpoint the exact moment that Bellamy decided to switch things up. Was it Lincoln’s death? Was it the hug scene with Clarke? Was it meeting Luna? All of them together? Who knows? But Bellamy is determined to do things differently, and I personally LOVE how subtle the show is about it. It doesn’t NEED to be stated explicitly, as few things do IMO. Actions speak louder than words, and Bellamy has learned a big lesson this season.

Also…not to keep harping at you people that whine whenever Bellamy gives way to Clarke, BUT these scenes in the tunnel perfectly highlight my point. When it comes to making plans, to using information and figuring things out, Bellamy will often step back and let Clarke take charge - because that’s her strength and he knows it. He’ll still be privvy to all the information, and he’ll still have his say, but Clarke will take point. But when it comes to actually LEADING people? When it comes to taking action? That’s Bellamy’s side of things, and it’s abundantly clear how much the rest of the delinquents trust him in this regard. Basically, all those 'clears’ made me happy.

JAHA IS THE ACTUAL LEGIT WORST AND IT KINDA LOOKS LIKE HE MIGHTBE IN S4 AND I’M JUST LIKE WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

Of course things go wrong. Of course.

ROAN IS NOT DEAD. For real though. If he was dead, they wouldn’t have dragged him away. I suspect he’ll pop back up to help our heroes in the finale. If not, THEN HE WILL BE BACK IN S4. PLEASE AND THANK YOU.

Raven taking charge and doing as Clarke would do. She doesn’t want Harper to be in danger…but for the greater good…

Super into how confident Raven is. SHE CAN DO IT. And I believe her. Because she’s a badass that is more than just her disability and she is my everything.

I’ve seen people lightly complaining about Jasper’s reasoning for taking the chip, because if what he is saying is true then he betrayed his friends. I would agree, but I don’t trust what Jasper is saying. He’s chipped, at the end of the day. He’s saying what he thinks might get through to Monty, or at least that’s what I’m going with for now. Or…maybe Jasper truly did just give up? I don’t know. It’s hard to say. Perhaps Jasper thought that he could do some good by taking the chip? Maybe, like with Maya and everyone in S2, he thought that he could go in there and save them all. Maybe he’ll help Clarke in the finale? Basically…I’m not judging it until I have the full picture.

'They sent us down here to see if Earth was survivable. From what I’ve seen, it’s not.’ SUPER GOOD LINE.

THE CLARKE AND ABBY STUFF IN THIS EPISODE. OH MY GOD. I WAS SO SCARED YOU GUYS. MY HEART WAS POUNDING.

But ugh, it was so nice to have Clarke/Abby feels. It’s not like with the delinquents were I need it all the time, but it has definitely been too long. Clarke closing her eyes and giving herself one second to just hug her mum was so heartbreaking because she knows it isn’t really Abby.

Was I the only one that found the 'passphrase’ wording super awkward?

'Stubborn, like her mother.’ </3

Also, DIAF Jaha.

Clarke crying @ her mum. Okay I’m crying again, for realsies. Clarke gets all vulnerable so rarely that it just breaks me.

You may not have realised, because I am super subtle about it, but I STAN FOR CLARKE GRIFFIN FOR EVER AND FOR ALWAYS.

Ah, mother daughter memories. Remember that time you tortured me, mum? IT WAS FUN FOR ALL INVOLVED.

'START WITH BELLAMY BLAKE’

Super. Long. Lingering. Shot. Of. Clarke. Processing. What. That. Means.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!

!!!!

!

I SCREAMED. AND I SCREAMED AGAIN.

Love is weakness.

I was being weak.

Start with Bellamy Blake.

I don’t really need to say anything else, right?

OH HEY THERE FADE OUT. LOOK AT YOU MR FADE OUT. YOU’RE SO HANDSOME MR FADE OUT. I LOVE YOU MR FADE OUT. I DON’T KNOW WHY YOU BECAME A MR MR FADE OUT. WHERE IS MY BRAIN. IT’S IN BELLARKE.

The Blake Siblings had a lot of really nice little moments in this episode, but the one in the tunnel when they try to take Bellamy was the absolute winner. A bit like in 3x12 Octavia is back on board the Bellamy train when she fears that the Bellamy train might be about to make its final ever stop. Because it’s easy to hold anger at somebody as long as you know they will be there to take it. When it comes down to it, she still loves her brother. Bellamy reassuring her is just…so heartbreaking. Because he hasn’t forgotten what she did to him or what she said, but it doesn’t matter. Even as he’s being dragged away to be killed or tortured or chipped, he’s thinking about protecting his baby sister.

Blake Sibling Sidebar: I know a lot of people are holding out for an apology from Octavia and I don’t think you’ll get one this season, not EXPLICITLY anyway. But I do think her apology could very well be shown through her actions, just as Bellamy’s actions since 3x08 have been his apology and his atonement for what he did. That’s the way this show works. A lot of things that happen are non verbal, or only lightly acknowledged with words. I personally really enjoy the subtle storytelling. That said, I also understand that what Octavia did was too far for some people and would never suggest that you stop feeling that way. I just…wouldn’t pin too much hope on Octavia actually saying 'I’m sorry’ to Bellamy unless you’re willing to wait until S4.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN HAPPIER TO SEE A JOHN MURPHY??

John Murphy Sidebar: I’ve always known that for me to fully get on the Murphy train, I would need him to get back with the group. AND I WAS SUPER DUPER RIGHT. The moment I heard his voice I screamed! Seeing Bellamy realise it was him made me scream! Seeing Bellamy figure out what was about to happen and then Pike and Indra appearing from the shadows made me scream! Bellamy’s look of confusion as Murphy sasses him and walks past!

So good! So good.

What was also super good was the small moment between Bellamy and Pike. I like that Pike went straight to him. He doesn’t hold any resentment for Bellamy, he gets it. Bellamy looks wary, like he’s unsure how Pike will react and also because he’s unsure how to react. Don’t forget that Lincoln was Bellamy’s friend and Pike killed him. This is a complex relationship, and once again the show treats it as such. HONESTLY YOU GUYS. I’m so so in love with how this show consistently heaps layers onto existing characters and the relationships between them. It doesn’t always work because this is a packed show that barely has time to breathe, but when it DOES it’s exemplary.

BELLAMY SMILES AT MURPHY. MURPHY SASSES AT BELLAMY. NATHAN MILLER AND JOHN MURPHY SASS AT EACH OTHER. TEAM EARLY S1 *******S ARE BACK TOGETHER YOU GUYS. MY HEART.

Back to my love affair with complex characters and their relationships. OCTAVIA SEEING PIKE AND THEN TURNING TO INDRA ALL INCREDULOUS IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE. Ah. I have such high hopes for Octavia in S4. SUCH HIGH HOPES.

'We’re not leaving.’

'We just saved your lives. Why I am thinking I’m going to regret that.’ OH MURPH.

'Clarke is in trouble.’ GO GET HER BOO.

Check out Bellamy Blake taking the lead again! It’s like he takes the lead in certain situations because those situations play to his strengths! WHO’D A FUNK.

'DOING THE RIGHT THING CAN KISS MY ARSE’ Oh shush Murphy. Welcome to Team Delinquent. You took your sweet time.

Once again we throw back to early S3 with the lift. And I feel the need to add in a personal throwback because this recap is clearly not long enough. I spent way too much of my life defending 3A and I stand by it all, because I think there was a ton of good stuff in there. But one of the episodes that I was not unable to entirely defend was 3x03 and one of the WORST scenes was the one when Bellamy shot the grounders manning the lift without blinking. The scene in this episode doesn’t erase the fact that I found the 3x03 version to be heavy handed HOWEVER the fact that I can now see that the writers had a clear plan for Bellamy’s development to the end of the season does make it a bit better. This time Pike shoots, because Pike, and Bellamy is all NOPE NOPE MUST PROTECT ALL.

Murphy is so done with how gung ho everyone is about throwing themselves into situations they can’t escape from. But he’s got an Emori boner so he’s in.

Another cute Blake moment with 'Coming, O?’ I think there are a couple of reasons that Bellamy says it so gently, so tentatively. The most obvious is Pike’s presence, and that’s why the camera pans to him. Bellamy is aware that Octavia is balancing on a knife edge, and so he’s treading carefully. But I also think that Bellamy took Clarke’s advice from 3x13 to heart ('give her time’) and that he senses Octavia is warming up to him. He’s tentative because he’s still gauging where they are, how much he can say and ask of her. They’re not quite back to normal, because she would have hugged him normally. But the look she gives him as she shuts the doors still says a lot.

Luckily for Bellamy, Indra is there with an eye on Octavia because INDRA IS THE BEST. STAY SAFE INDRA.

lol @ Murphamy in the lift. It makes me giggle.

'You’re not the only one here trying to save someone you care about.’

MURPHY LOVES EMORI. BELLAMY LOVES…..?

Indra and Octavia back at it with the awesome scenes. 'The dead can’t help us.’ 'He was my home.’ 'Your home is here.’ ASHAJDBSAHBAKJDAKSBFASJFA. I AM A PANDA OF EMOTIONS.

NO KANE. STOP IT. THAT IS BAD PARENTING. Indra is there for you, buddy.

Fun fact: I thought that Bryan was going to die at this moment. I thought he was going to be too injured to climb, and would volunteer to detonate the bomb from below. I was ready for the pain.

Also, lots of people getting shot and stabbed in this episode. I wonder if any of these wounds will carry over into Part 2 and end up being fatal? I’m thinking Pike mostly…HOPING JAHA. But that’s still to come…

Watching the lift fight scenes, I can’t help but think of how much fun Bob and Richard must have had.

REALLY nice touch having Bellamy hesitate to shoot the chipped grounder. Once again, subtle storytelling and I LOVE IT.

Jasper listing all the deaths was super cool, because the delivery was awesome BUT BELLAMY KILLED DAX, MMMK?

Monty’s 'YES. OW.’ was the cutest. Raven is the greatest. LOOK AT HER.

I would be less chill about Harper and her fate but I’ve seen the 3x16 promo so.

Once again, Clarke breaking down kills me. And WOW, she is so strong. She doesn’t even break as she watches her mum hang and I think it’s important to note something here because once again I’ve seen people criticising Clarke for not giving in…but……….if she gives in, they are ALL dead anyway, INCLUDING her mum? The second the Flame goes into Ontari, that’s it. It’s over. Clarke CAN’T give in. It’s horrible and it’s awful and she’ll have to watch her mum die for little more than the slightest hope that they could still win, but she has no other choice.

BELLARKE SIDEBAR: I’ve seen some people arguing that Clarke would have given in for Bellamy, citing 3x02 as evidence. I’ve seen others suggesting that she would have done the same as she did with Abby. I fall somewhere in the middle on this.

On one hand, I stand by what I said above re. Clarke not giving in for Abby. If that had been Bellamy, the situation would still have been the same. Giving up to save Bellamy would have condemned EVERYONE and neither Clarke nor Bellamy would have wanted that. Giving up the flame was simply NOT an option, IF they were going to survive. I also think that Abby is to Clarke what Octavia is to Bellamy, ie. the one person that is equal too and in some way trumps their devotion to each other. And that’s OKAY. I’m more than fine for Clarke to love her mum more than Bellamy, and for Bellamy to love his sister more then Clarke.

All that being said…I do think that Bellamy being threatened would have presented a different conundrum for Clarke and that’s because I think Bellamy is - to borrow Kane’s words - 'the key’ for Clarke. The only way they are going to survive is together. She trusts him. She has faith in him. She’s miserable, less than herself, when she is without him. I believe that a world without Bellamy in it would be a hopeless world for Clarke, in a different way to a world without Abby. I think Clarke would power on without her mother, as awful as it would be. But…IF anything were to make Clarke give up, I think it might be Bellamy dying.

So with that in mind…I’m still not sure what side I fall on. Ha.

LET’S TALK ABOUT KANE AND INDRA. LET’S TALK ABOUT HOW MUCH INDRA LOVES KANE. LET’S TALK ABOUT HER LITTLE SNARL AS SHE JUMPS AFTER HIM.

LET’S TALK ABOUT THE FACT THAT I WILL BE VERY CROSS IF INDRA DOES NOT SURVIVE S3. VERY CROSS.

Poor Clarke. Begging people left and right to stop, but they are all zombies that ignore her.

LET US FLASHBACK TO THE START OF THE EPISODE, IN WHICH CLARKE STATED HER ABSOLUTE TRUST IN BELLAMY. TRUST THAT HE WOULD HAVE HER BACK.

AND LOOK WHO BURSTS IN TO SAVE THE DAY. IT’S ANOTHER PARALLEL TO 3X03 WHEN HE BURST IN, AND CLARKE WASN’T READY. 3X03 WAS THE CATALYST FOR A LOT OF BAD ****. BUT LOOK AT THE JOURNEY WE HAVE BEEN ON SINCE THEN.

GODDAMN IT 3X15. WHY ARE YOU GIVING ME SO MUCH 3X03 NOSTALGIA.

Bellamy shoots Jaha. S1 FLASHBACK? lol DIE JAHA DIEEEEEE.

Murphy saves Abby. IDK why I’m pointing this out, but it’s important to me.

Bellamy checking in with Clarke. Clarke being a badass AGAIN because as soon as she knows her mum is breathing, she is back to business. And then it’s all systems are GO!

'It’s over.’

I CALL YOUR BLUFF. YOU THOUGHT IT WAS OVER WHEN YOU WERE STARING AT THE MOUNTAIN, BUT LOOK HOW WONDERFUL THINGS TURNED OUT IN THE END! Aha…ha…

Wow.

That was a long recap! Anyone still with me?

What an INCREDIBLE episode. I loved every single second of it, and I’m excited for the finale.

I still think that some Bellarke expectations for the finale are going a wee bit overboard, as I believe romantic Bellarke will be held off for S4. But we’re sure to get some greatness in there.

Although if I see any of you complaining about CL 'ILYs’ I’m going to be so pissed. We’ve had the finale spoilers all season. You should have braced yourselves by now.

I am now much less concerned about both Abby and Kane, but I AM concerned for Indra.

Spoiler:

I think Pike could go down in a blaze of glory, and that the chicken talk signed Bryan’s death warrant.

I want Jaha to die but I don’t think he will. GROAN.

ROAN IS ALIVE DAMMIT.

I think our heroes will come through and destroy ALIE. I do NOT think there will be a new Commander of any sort beyond S3 because I think that ALIE, at the last moment, will set off the nuke, and that will be the new disaster that our heroes will face. Lexa (and maybe the other Commanders?) will help Clarke destroy the CoL from the inside, while Raven kills it in the real world. They will have a moment to savour their victory and to mourn those they lost…and then they will be racing to hide from the nuclear fallout - and humanity will be close to extinct once more.
+

Bolded my favourite bits and put some in spoiler tags since I think they're spoiler-ish. So, I think you can read this one April (and Rose, since I think you're unspoiled too?).

I hope she's not right about Pike going out in a blaze of glory because there's no way this guy's actions should be glorified in any way. He's unredeemable after all the **** he pulled at Arkadia and killing Lincoln. NOPE.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 05-13-2016, 09:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Good point, it's been quite a while since I've cared about a show/couple like this.
Same. I really love Damon/Elena, but . . . idk. That's the most recent couple I've really cared about, but it's not at the same level as this. This is . . . something I can't quite explain, nor do I want to.

Quote:
I'm hoping the 3 months will go quick.
Really? I want them to crawl by at a snail's pace, just because I need a break from students.

ETA: That's a lot of reading, Sarah! But I'm going to do it! It's not possible for my poor, sleep-deprived eyes to be any more strained than they already are at this point.
ICON
Old 05-13-2016, 09:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

omg ... I will read all that tomorrow

night guys!

Old 05-13-2016, 09:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Haha okay, have fun reading April. It's really worth it, she's a total Bellarker but I appreciate that she clearly tries to be as unbiased as possible about certain aspects of the show.

Quote:
Bellamy: So you got a bae now huh? *waggles eyebrows*
Murphy: ...
Bellamy: Big Bad Murphy whipped by his chipped girlfriend lol amirite
Murphy: So have you told Clarke that you love her yet?
Bellamy: -____-
Murphy: That's what I thought
Source

Good night Lisa.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won