Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2014, 10:26 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'm still here. Lol. Who knows? The fandom might come back to life after this week's episode airs. But your right usually we would have been on the seventh thread by now.
Old 06-03-2014, 10:29 AM
Master Fan

Well I know that 2/3 people are on vacations right now (Amy being the most active of them) and we've got plenty of new members which is great.

Unhinged Bellamy because he knows they can't win against the grounders. That might be when the Raven/Bellamy scene happens right after he makes a scene with the guy from "Unity Day". Ugh!

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 06-03-2014, 10:36 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvinJames23 (View Post)
Ohh. Bellamy unhinged. Gonna be goooood! I do hope maybe some of it has to do with him not being able to fully run things without Clarke. He needs her. Just like she needs him.

Why is the thread really slow lately? guess a lot of people are on vacation.
Not me. I'll be working all the Summer.

I hope you're right! It would mean he really misses her. I actually think she balances him and makes him feel a better person. I love their dynamic and I don't mind waiting as long as eventually, we get them together
Old 06-03-2014, 11:35 AM
Master Fan

Misses her? Yeah, we didn't reach that point yet.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 06-03-2014, 11:57 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
Misses her? Yeah, we didn't reach that point yet.
I think the fact that she's gone and everything is going to **** is absolutely freaking him out. He's seems to be on the hinge of going back to his old tendencies (threatening, angry, etc.). He's all alone. In the promo we see Bellamy giving this huge, inspirational speech (which I'm assuming is AFTER that producer's preview clip), and who's beside him? Clarke. I think once she returns he's going to breathe a sigh of relief.
Old 06-03-2014, 01:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetrificusTotalus (View Post)
I think the fact that she's gone and everything is going to **** is absolutely freaking him out. He's seems to be on the hinge of going back to his old tendencies (threatening, angry, etc.). He's all alone. In the promo we see Bellamy giving this huge, inspirational speech (which I'm assuming is AFTER that producer's preview clip), and who's beside him? Clarke. I think once she returns he's going to breathe a sigh of relief.
We'll see. I hope he turns out the way your describing it but I'm not having lots of expectations. It's when I don't that the episode has some of the best Bellarke scenes LOOL

By the way we should think of a new title for the new thread.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 06-03-2014, 01:35 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
We'll see. I hope he turns out the way your describing it but I'm not having lots of expectations. It's when I don't that the episode has some of the best Bellarke scenes LOOL
Yeah, best not to get our hopes up too high.

Quote:
By the way we should think of a new title for the new thread.
Well I really liked this quote from a recent review: "He has an unspoken faith in her [Clarke's] perspective" x I don't know, I think it sums up the mutual respect between them to a T. Or perhaps the "You feeling better?" exchange?
Old 06-03-2014, 02:52 PM
Elite Fan

I was surprised that Eliza wasn't expecting people to react so strongly to Bellarke from this interview I was watching. (So this tells me that there isn't going to be much to go on for the rest of S1). I don't mind waiting either, as long as I know it's gonna happen.

Old 06-03-2014, 03:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Surely there was some idea of how the reaction would be with the scenes they were acting out. It's a deeper connection, one that doesn't start out physically. First there's respect, then friendship, and in the future potential for more. They've gotten great build up so far.
|| icon by me || Josie
Old 06-03-2014, 03:51 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, if we get bellarke, I want something deeper, not just a quick relationship just to satisfy the fans.

Old 06-03-2014, 04:02 PM
Absolute Fan

Yea it's odd the cast and crew didn't expect such a big reaction to Bellarke when they've shared more scenes together than any of the others really. And very poignant scenes too. Like I've said before, writers can't give us scenes like we've gotten and expect us not to ship them so hard!

Btw I like the suggestion of the quote about Bellamy's unspoken faith in Clarke for next title

Bellamy and Clarke
{The Rebel & The Princess}
Old 06-03-2014, 04:29 PM
Extreme Fan

Awesome! Let's finish this thread off.
Old 06-03-2014, 04:33 PM
Loyal Fan

I like that title choice as well.
Old 06-03-2014, 04:34 PM
Extreme Fan

I'll start it, if that's cool with everyone.
Old 06-03-2014, 04:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Go for it.
|| icon by me || Josie
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top