Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2012, 06:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

i loved the epi..kind of disappointed that they went with the "breaking dawn" ending but we all knew this was coming, I can't wait for season four it's going to amazing. I'm glad that Jeremy can see Alaric and that he is never alone. What's with Bonnie and Tyler allowing themselves to get possessed?..like come on ppl. All in all it was a good season finale, she chose Stefan like we knew she would however I am a Damon/Elena shipper and I was grinning from ear to ear when he had his "dream" or did that actually happen I can't be sure and he gathered strength from that, it was so heart warming to watch.
Married: September 14th 2013
Jake & Bella/Caleb & Hanna/Ezra & Aria/Swarek & McNally/Nick & Jess
Old 05-10-2012, 06:10 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by collide (View Post)
Hope this is a good episode.

Could Bonnie hear what Klaus was thinking or something? That scene was creepy.

So Bonnie put Klaus in Tyler's body to save her friends and Tyler?

Elena meeting Damon before Stefan is a moot point. Because she doesn't erase/negate the moments she had with Stefan. So, idk what the point of that was.
the point was, she said that if she met him first it'd be different, now that she's a vampire she's gonna remember everything being compelled like caroline did! so she's gonna remember the night he said he loved her as well as that first moment!!! AMAZING!
Old 05-10-2012, 06:16 PM
Elite Fan

I knew she would pick Stefan

Tyler being posssed by Klaus didnt we already go through a posession story with Alaric think of something knew writers.

Damon was so OOC in that DE flashback. That wasnt S1 Damon at ALL. He wasnt snarky or sarcastic. though I did like the twist that he met her first.

and finally I HATE THAT THEY TURNED ELENA ALREADY!!!!!!!!! DNW this at all.
"Me and you..."
"It's a date."
Old 05-10-2012, 06:16 PM
Elite Fan

lol @ the delena retcon. it's obvious now more than ever that delena is going to be a big storyline next year.

stefan continues to respect elena's decisions, even when it's something as difficult and painful as self-sacrifice. love him.

joseph morgan looks to be gone now, assuming tyler is dead (hopefully)? idk. that's sad, joseph was fun.
Old 05-10-2012, 06:23 PM
Elite Fan

I honestly don't give a sht if Delena's going to be a big SL next season or not cause I am DONE.

SE shippers should be mad, and so should DE. They are both equally as screwed over, and once the honeymoon bones go away, and reality sets in, everyone will realize that we're going NOWHERE.
Old 05-10-2012, 06:30 PM
Addicted Fan

Elijah & Rebekah scene where they hug were the best part of the episode. So sweet and Sad. The originals continue to be the best part of the show.
Old 05-10-2012, 06:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

I loved the episode. I was hoping, that she would chose Damon, but I was absolutely fine with the choice she made.

Firstly, Stefan loves Elena to no end. He loves her so much he respects her wishes to the fullest, even if it means he save someone else's life before hers, because she wishes so. Also Elena will never unlove him.

I LOVED how Damon didn't go boinkers when Elena told hi straight up, that she choce Stefan, and he still ran to the hospital to get to her when he thought she was dead.

Jeremy and Matt rocked. They are a little team humans, who are ready take the initiative to do whatever they have to keep it that way.

Tyler/Caroline, WOW! I so hope he is not dead.

So, did Bonnie tie Klaus to Alaric? When Klaus died, so did Alaric? Did she know about Meredith giving Elena vampire blood, or was she willing to kill Elena as as well?

I loved the underwater scenes and the flashbacks. Seeing Elena as a normal teen was nice. And her missing her mom, she was just a 18 year old girl at that moment.

And the next season is now an open book, with Elena now a vampire the possibilities are limitless.
Old 05-10-2012, 06:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yay The Breaking Dawn Elena ending was ok. Yay I agree Mitra I kind of feel like se & de shippers are being jerked around too! Damon did seem OOC in the flashback scenes! I miss season Damon too!

Bonnie & Klaus/Tyler working together! I;'m annoyed they "turned" Elena into a vampire so early too!
Old 05-10-2012, 06:53 PM
Elite Fan

OMG the ending! Yes. It was so Breaking Dawn I was expecting Elena to sit down and start transforming realizing what happened to her. I hope next season picks up there and not a few days later. Also this mean she will remember the two moments Damon erased from her memory.

I love that Bonnie is getting her storyline and doing what she wants but I can't believe she screwed Tyler over. What I don't understand is if Tyler-Klaus is going to stay and Klaus real body is lost for good.

Caroline showed once again how she truly loves and I hope they don't use this possession thing to force another triangle.

The Rebekah/Elijah scene was great. They were both truly heartbroken.

I loved all the flashbacks. It was nice to see Elena, Matt & Bonnie when they were normal. Elena's mom was so pretty.
Old 05-10-2012, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes it was nice to gang when they were normal teenagers!
Old 05-10-2012, 06:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Stefan Continuing to prove why you are IT for me on this show!!! I am just completely in awe of him.. he is just perfect and I adore him YOU OWN MY HEART STEFAN SALVATORE!!

Elena chose Stefan It will always be SE...

The first DE meeting doesn't faze me at all.. apart from being completely funny.. because that so wasn't Damon.. do the writers forget that we know these characters?!! They have to find a way to keep both fandoms in it and they did just that.... with Elena becoming a vamp.. who the hell knows what will happen next season... but I am confident in SE.. they will always be there and it will always come back to them, imo

KLAUS He will definitely be back.... RIGHT?!! He HAS to be back!!! I can't function properly without knowing where he stands Just please bring him back next season!!! PLEASE?!!!!! How are we supposed to enjoy TVD without seeing Joseph's pretty, pretty face
Old 05-10-2012, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by magzin (View Post)
the point was, she said that if she met him first it'd be different, now that she's a vampire she's gonna remember everything being compelled like caroline did! so she's gonna remember the night he said he loved her as well as that first moment!!! AMAZING!
No, she said things MIGHT be different. And do you really think that teeny, TINY 2 minute conversation with Damon is gonna negate/erase her love and EVERYTHING she felt for Stefan? Damon was a stranger to her back then. It's a moot point. It wouldn't change anything.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 05-10-2012, 07:02 PM
Elite Fan

I forgot to say that imo the best acting goes to Ian for the scene when he realizes if Alaric is dead so is Elena.

Claire & Daniel come second with their scene together.

I'm confused about Forwood's goodbye scene. That was Tyler or that was Klaus? Or that was Tyler being possessed by Klaus instead of dying?
Old 05-10-2012, 07:06 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by funsponge (View Post)
lol @ the delena retcon. it's obvious now more than ever that delena is going to be a big storyline next year.

stefan continues to respect elena's decisions, even when it's something as difficult and painful as self-sacrifice. love him.

joseph morgan looks to be gone now, assuming tyler is dead (hopefully)? idk. that's sad, joseph was fun.
I agree with all this. I do think they will start will delena next season. Elena will be all confused and have those new memories but I still don't doubt that by the end SE will fully be reunited. She because they didn't meet first doesn't take away from the fact that she didn't start living again until she met Stefan. OR feelings for him wont go away.

So im assuming that Matt is still alive...

and I don't even want to think about them going the Klaus/Caroline root after this. Way to weird.

I think the best scene for me was the DS phone convo when they thought they were gonna die. S and D were upset that they weren't together.
Old 05-10-2012, 07:07 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

This episode was very boring!

Where the hell is Katherine when you need her!