Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-03-2009, 08:43 AM
Elite Fan

elvira

Im always hereee
Old 10-03-2009, 08:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi!

Did Ian & Nina ever do a interview together?
Old 10-03-2009, 08:47 AM
Master Fan

Hi there
This is a long post, sorry, hope you'll be able to read it

I just saw the new epi and I have to talk about it. First I have to say I loved that sentence from Damon (meaning the one you've chosen for this thread) Hasn't anyone except me seen POTC over here? Makes me think of Dead's man chest when Tia asks a similar question and Jack answers "a woman" (thinking of Elizabeth of course )... Yep I think it's a bit similar but I hope the stories will be very different

So now, talking about the epi: Caroline is seriously getting on my nerves when she's with Damon, plus I never know if it's really her speaking or if Damon used his power on her... And I don't understand why Damon is still with her, I thought it would be only for one epi...
I loved the short D/E moments we had... And I liked when Elena went to Stefan and told him she was sorry but then she talked about Damon and he didn't react. For once I was glad he didn't, I wouldn't like him to be all like "Oh, no, Damon is beating Caroline, how horrible " because now she's thinking both brothers are crazy I felt so much pain for Damon when he saw Elena was asking Stefan to dance with her... I think the story of Katherine is repeating (there was even the kiss on the cheek^^) I feel so sorry for him that Elena doesn't seem to feel anything for him Sometimes it looks like she's glad he's with Caroline... And I felt bad for Damon at the end too... I know, what he was doing to Caroline was not right but still: he's a vampire! And what Stefan did to him... Well that was not really nice. Stefan sees him as a monster, he doesn't really want to know who Damon is as Elena does.
Could someone explain me the story with the watch? I didn't quite understand...

Well that was my feelings about the epi. I feel a bit sad we didn't have much DE scenes and that Elena seems only interested by Stefan and not at all by Damon. I thought she would be more attracted to him cause they do have chemistry...
Am I the only one to feel this way or did you feel the same thing?
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 10-03-2009, 08:52 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSweetestSmile (View Post)
Hi!

Did Ian & Nina ever do a interview together?
Old 10-03-2009, 09:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizaSparrow (View Post)
Hi there
This is a long post, sorry, hope you'll be able to read it

I just saw the new epi and I have to talk about it. First I have to say I loved that sentence from Damon (meaning the one you've chosen for this thread) Hasn't anyone except me seen POTC over here? Makes me think of Dead's man chest when Tia asks a similar question and Jack answers "a woman" (thinking of Elizabeth of course )... Yep I think it's a bit similar but I hope the stories will be very different

So now, talking about the epi: Caroline is seriously getting on my nerves when she's with Damon, plus I never know if it's really her speaking or if Damon used his power on her... And I don't understand why Damon is still with her, I thought it would be only for one epi...
I loved the short D/E moments we had... And I liked when Elena went to Stefan and told him she was sorry but then she talked about Damon and he didn't react. For once I was glad he didn't, I wouldn't like him to be all like "Oh, no, Damon is beating Caroline, how horrible " because now she's thinking both brothers are crazy I felt so much pain for Damon when he saw Elena was asking Stefan to dance with her... I think the story of Katherine is repeating (there was even the kiss on the cheek^^) I feel so sorry for him that Elena doesn't seem to feel anything for him Sometimes it looks like she's glad he's with Caroline... And I felt bad for Damon at the end too... I know, what he was doing to Caroline was not right but still: he's a vampire! And what Stefan did to him... Well that was not really nice. Stefan sees him as a monster, he doesn't really want to know who Damon is as Elena does.
Could someone explain me the story with the watch? I didn't quite understand...

Well that was my feelings about the epi. I feel a bit sad we didn't have much DE scenes and that Elena seems only interested by Stefan and not at all by Damon. I thought she would be more attracted to him cause they do have chemistry...
Am I the only one to feel this way or did you feel the same thing?
Eliza, love!

I dont agree with you about this episode. I think that Caroline and Damon's scenes were wonderful. I loved their scenes. Even though I am one of the most hardcore DE shippers, I think they have chemistry and they are even cute at times.

Uh... I loved the rest of the episode too. I like the fact that Elena thinks that Damon is a monster - because he is. And she has to know that, all of his darkness before she can fall in love with him despite everything that he is.
Old 10-03-2009, 09:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkateGirl88 (View Post)
Is it on YT?
Old 10-03-2009, 09:10 AM
New Fan

Eliza, I think that, actually, it's better for DE in the long run if at the beginning Elena is not at all interested in Damon, because, honestly, right now she's all about Stefan so quickly that I think there has to be a contrast in her approach to her upcoming feelings for Damon. It shold be a slow burn, rather than infatuation out of thin air. If right now she's so convinced of her deep feelings for Stefan, it wouldn't wake sense for her to be already looking at his brother.

I want DE to have a slow and mutual discovery of their true feelings. It's okay for now for her to be taken aback by his not-so-nice behavior and for him to convince himself that she's a manipulation to hurt Stefan. That just means that it's all gonna turnaround and that's something to look forward to.
Old 10-03-2009, 09:14 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSweetestSmile (View Post)
Is it on YT?
I dont know
Old 10-03-2009, 09:30 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awe-quite-a-bit (View Post)
Eliza, I think that, actually, it's better for DE in the long run if at the beginning Elena is not at all interested in Damon, because, honestly, right now she's all about Stefan so quickly that I think there has to be a contrast in her approach to her upcoming feelings for Damon. It shold be a slow burn, rather than infatuation out of thin air. If right now she's so convinced of her deep feelings for Stefan, it wouldn't wake sense for her to be already looking at his brother.

I want DE to have a slow and mutual discovery of their true feelings. It's okay for now for her to be taken aback by his not-so-nice behavior and for him to convince himself that she's a manipulation to hurt Stefan. That just means that it's all gonna turnaround and that's something to look forward to.
I completely agree with you. I always love and invest in couples that are given a slow build up over the course of 1 to 2 seasons, anything else I see as merely infatuation or not meant to last. I need to see two people overcome obstacles and issues with each other until I can buy them as an actual couple/pairing. Thats is what I'm looking forward to, that slow and mutual discovery of feelings, just like you said. It is going to be something to look forward to and it is going to be worth it in the long run with D/E.
Old 10-03-2009, 09:43 AM
Master Fan

Add me please!

They have one of the hottest chemistry I've seen on TV!
Old 10-03-2009, 09:49 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redlight-Electr0 (View Post)
Add me please!

They have one of the hottest chemistry I've seen on TV!
welcome
Old 10-03-2009, 10:03 AM
Absolute Fan

Hey Everyone

I'm here!!!!!

I see that we are all having a converstation. Adding sethamgal right now and then I'm going to catch up. I'm glad people are on!!! I'm always in the mood to talk about Damon and Elena non-stop

Welcome sethamgal!!!!!!!!!

Edit: I just read through the conversation and I am adding you right now Redlight-Electr0

WELCOME!!!

New members. Makes my shipper heart happy!!!

Last edited by toxicgurl169; 10-03-2009 at 10:09 AM
Old 10-03-2009, 10:12 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxicgurl169 (View Post)
Hey Everyone

I'm here!!!!!

I see that we are all having a converstation. Adding sethamgal right now and then I'm going to catch up. I'm glad people are on!!! I'm always in the mood to talk about Damon and Elena non-stop

Welcome sethamgal!!!!!!!!!

Edit: I just read through the conversation and I am adding you right now Redlight-Electr0

WELCOME!!!

New members. Makes my shipper heart happy!!!
New members makes my shipper heart happy too! Since your in the mood to talk about D/E non-stop, what's on your mind?
Old 10-03-2009, 10:12 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissDK (View Post)
Eliza, love!

I dont agree with you about this episode. I think that Caroline and Damon's scenes were wonderful. I loved their scenes. Even though I am one of the most hardcore DE shippers, I think they have chemistry and they are even cute at times.

Uh... I loved the rest of the episode too. I like the fact that Elena thinks that Damon is a monster - because he is. And she has to know that, all of his darkness before she can fall in love with him despite everything that he is.
Lala ... Are you becoming a D/C shipper? (even if you're still a DE shipper)

I agree Elena has to know the bad parts of Damon but still...

Quote:

ITA with the fact that DE must have built up etc, etc... When I was talking about attraction, I wasn't talking about the fact that she should run into Damon's arms right now, I meant that I want to see something when she's with Damon. Like when Damon is with her it seems he just can't be a monster anymore (and I still don't think he is, he is a vampire and he does what a vampire should do to feed himself. I think he just lost the right way somehow and decided to kill innocent people and that's the devil part in him) he talks about his true feelings and he isn't trying so much to control her (with his powers all this) but it seems that Elena doesn't mind at all about him... Well, I just want to see her attracted somehow to him even if she doesn't admit it...

Edit: Welcome to the new shippers btw
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 10-03-2009, 10:16 AM
Absolute Fan

Hey Megan!!

Um, well, Andreia mentioned an interview, it was you Andreia right? Well, there was a mention of an interview that Ian and Nina did together and I am going crazy looking for it!!!!!!