Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2020, 06:10 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Gibbs - I think he's become more compassionate over the years.
Old 06-07-2020, 06:41 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

NCIS: I agree with you Chris, but I have Palmer in mind. From a secondary character he became his own person who is not afraid to stand up for what he feels right...

NCIS LA: I'm debating between Nell & Eric, but I'm going with Eric since I wasn't a big fan of Nell's latest character development...

NOLA: Sebastian without any doubt
Old 06-08-2020, 01:45 AM
Graphics Team Manager

NOLA - Sebastian

LA - Callen

NCIS - Palmer or McGee. Maybe Bishop

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-08-2020, 03:12 AM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS FRANCHISE | 30 DAY CHALLENGE
Over the next 30 days I will be posting questions for you to answer. For each of the questions feel free to answer for any or all of the shows in the franchise.

Day 7: Who has been your favourite villain?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-08-2020, 01:44 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

NCIS: In terms of long-lasting effect probably Ari, but I also liked Parsa and what he brought into the show...

NCIS LA: The Chameleon had style...
Old 06-10-2020, 01:07 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I could've sworn I posted the question yesterday

Over the next 30 days I will be posting questions for you to answer. For each of the questions feel free to answer for any or all of the shows in the franchise.

Day 8: What is your OTP? (one true pairing)

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-10-2020, 02:05 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

NCIS:
In terms of screen-time: Tiva; but I'm leaning towards either Vance/Jackie or McGee/Delilah...

NCIS LA: Densi with Callen & Anna being a close second

NOLA: I'd have loved to have a Tammy/Sebastian pairing, but I'm settling with them being best friends too...

Last edited by florerr; 06-11-2020 at 02:12 AM
Old 06-11-2020, 02:11 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Day 8:

NCIS - McAbby, McLilah
LA - Densi
NOLA - I'll jump on the Tammy/Sebastian wagon too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-11-2020, 03:33 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Day 9: Who would be your most hated character? (doesn’t have to be a main)

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-11-2020, 02:43 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

NCIS: I think Sergei or the serial killer from s14. They wear mean evils... At least Ari had charm...

NCIS LA: Shay Mosley... S9 & S10 were painful to watch at times with her as the new director...

NOLA: The she-death from s5...
Old 06-12-2020, 02:03 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by florerr (View Post)
NOLA: The she-death from s5...
This character here

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-12-2020, 02:38 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
This character here
Megan Sutter aka "The Angel" that's the character's official name on imdb...
I prefer She-Death
Old 06-12-2020, 03:14 AM
Graphics Team Manager

She-Death works far better to me

(I'll post the new question shortly)

Day 10: Which characters from different shows do you wish would meet/could’ve met?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-12-2020, 01:26 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

I have no idea tbh...

I like to imagine that LaSalle has heard of Wade Kinsella, since Mobile, Alabama & Bluebell were close to each other, at least in fiction...
Old 06-12-2020, 03:25 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I like how you've interpreted the question. I was just thinking within the franchise when I wrote it

I want Ziva & Kensi to meet. Anyone from NOLA to meet LA would be nice at this point

If we're going into other shows it would've been nice if more of the LA team could've met the Scorpion team. But selfishly (in my desire for NCIS & SVU to exist in the same universe) I want to go with Amanda Rollins from SVU meeting Bishop as I feel they've got similarities (or minor similarities) & it could be interesting to see them interact

Chelle » join GTmy art
Closed Thread   Post New Thread