Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2020, 08:57 AM
Loyal Fan

This could be anything ... maybe Tex (that's kinda predictable though) or maybe a really cute old school dog name - Scrappy, Duke, Charlie.

Or maybe he'd give him/her a number - like Three (since his number was 33)...

It would depend on the sex of the dog too obviously. I'm assuming it would be boy dog.

NEXT UP: Tim is single and Lyla comes back to town after 10 years and wants to get back together ... WWRD??
DaisyGirl14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 10:48 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

He maybe makes her work for it a little bit but just for his own amusement. I don't think there's any question that he'd jump to be back with her. But that's me as a Tim/Lyla shipper.

Next up: Piggybacking off of your scenario....Lyla comes back to town 10 years later and Tim is dating someone else, but Lyla wants to get back together. WWRD?
worthyoflove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 11:22 AM
Loyal Fan

It would really depend on who he's dating ... he'd definitely be tempted because he never really wanted to let her go and she would know that. Even in this scenario, I think your assessment that he might string her along a little bit, make her work it just to see if she's really serious before he let go of the other relationship completely. She's left before, then came back in town long enough where he bared his soul and then she still left again. That might make him hesitate to really go all in right away.

What would Tim Riggins' cocktail of choice be - no beer/wine allowed and why?
Old 04-23-2020, 01:33 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I think he'd be a super simple guy, Jack and Coke.

Tim's binging a top show on Netflix, what is he watching, Tiger King, Waco or Ozark?
Old 07-07-2020, 08:35 PM
Loyal Fan

I think Tim would be watching Tiger King for sure (although I'm not very fond of that idea). If Taylor had to pick, I think he'd go for Ozark.

Controversial Query: Would Tim wear a mask during COVID???
Old 07-08-2020, 03:13 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

That's a hard 'no' for Tim wearing a mask. Or, I don't know, like many things it would probably depend if he was with Lyla or not. If he was, she'd make him wear one, but no, I can't see him wearing a mask.

Controversial Query Part II: Is Tim voting in the November election?
Old 07-10-2020, 07:33 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I don’t think Tim would either. I feel like Mindy would, so she would make Billy, against his will. And make Tim wear one around her. Tim might wear one for Lyla. I think if he was with Tyra, they would both be a no.
Old 07-12-2020, 01:12 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
Controversial Query Part II: Is Tim voting in the November election?
No I don't think so. Tim is so elusive and apolitical ... if I were to guess his party affiliation (if he's even registered), it would be "independent." And since there is absolutely no candidate in this election that swings anywhere near the middle, sadly, he might just sit it out.

WWRD: Pilates or yoga??? Can't make another choice...
Old 07-12-2020, 08:10 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Yeah I'm not sure I see him putting in the effort to go out and vote unless there was some sort of millage that directly affected him or better yet, his land.

That's a tough one because I could see him doing either for various reasons. I'd go with yoga, he'd probably a) do it because there's some girl he likes taking a class or b) he really gets into the zen/meditation part of it and does it on the wrap around porch of his house in the morning.

WWRD: Go for take out or grill something up for dinner?
Old 07-13-2020, 08:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Not really sure about this one. I kinda think that if dinner time came and he already had the food in the frig, he'd grill before getting take out. If he had no food, he'd buy take out before going to the store to buy food to grill.

WWRD: If Tim were offer a second vehicle (in addition to his truck), what would it be - another truck, a motorcycle or a Jeep???
Old 07-14-2020, 03:03 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I think motorcycle fits the bill, though this is sometimes when my Taylor bias sneaks in, because a lot of Riggins is Taylor. But if not a motorcycle I could see him buying a vintage older truck that he fixes up and just uses around on his land or to go in to town to buy grociers.

What would Tim be more likely to grow on his land...weed or vegetables?
Old 07-14-2020, 08:31 PM
Loyal Fan

Is weed legal in Texas yet??? Regardless of whether it's legal or not, he'd wind up growing both weed and veggies.

Billy would be growing the weed (at first, without Tim's knowledge) and Tim, when he found out, would probably just let him continue to do it. The vegetables would only be grown if Tim married someone who wanted them.

WWRD: Would Tim hire an accountant to do his taxes, try to do them himself or just not do it at all??? (I'm asking this as I spent a good chunk of my day doing taxes.)
Old 07-15-2020, 03:32 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Weed is legal here, but I think you can only grow so much or have so much on you at one time. I honestly don't know.

Tim would probably not do his taxes at all, or like in a few years after having not done them, "oh, I have to do them?" I almost forgot that I hadn't filed my state taxes because I owed and waited to file until the last possible minute. I had to print them out last night and dropped them off this morning. Never a fun experience.

WWRD: The most important question, does Tim have social media? And if he does, which platform(s) does he utilize.
Old 07-15-2020, 07:13 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

It is not legal to use or have in your possession. It was voted to allow the growth of it here. I'm not sure if that's in effect yet. I know there were a ton of restrictions around it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyGirl14 (View Post)
Is weed legal in Texas yet??? Regardless of whether it's legal or not, he'd wind up growing both weed and veggies.

Billy would be growing the weed (at first, without Tim's knowledge) and Tim, when he found out, would probably just let him continue to do it. The vegetables would only be grown if Tim married someone who wanted them.

WWRD: Would Tim hire an accountant to do his taxes, try to do them himself or just not do it at all??? (I'm asking this as I spent a good chunk of my day doing taxes.)
Old 07-16-2020, 10:36 AM
Loyal Fan

I think Tim would reluctantly be on social media, probably Instagram (its easy and instantaneously entertaining).

Maybe a better word to use for Tim would be inconsistently on social media (ie just like Taylor). He would probably follow a few people he wants to keep track of (ie Lyla) and maybe stuff having to do with sports - Barstool Sports pages, and the like. Facebook is a big maybe, but it's kinda run its course a bit. I don't see Tim on Twitter at all - too political and wordy (Tim is a man of few words).

WWRD: If part of Tim's parole deal was he had to do community service, what community service would he choose???
Reply   Post New Thread