Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2021, 08:01 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

David Lynch is announcing something tomorrow, speculating it's about a Netflix series...which might be stand alone like Black Mirror...if Taylor could land on that, it would be a dream combo.
worthyoflove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 09:57 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
David Lynch is announcing something tomorrow, speculating it's about a Netflix series...which might be stand alone like Black Mirror...if Taylor could land on that, it would be a dream combo.
I wouldn't mind that !!
DaisyGirl14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 11:49 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
That would be nice!
Old 02-01-2021, 10:43 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

There's just a lot of casting news right now in general. Hoping one or two include Taylor.
Old 02-01-2021, 06:08 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I'd like him to talk about his upcoming projects now. Please and thank you.
Old 02-06-2021, 01:06 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Yeah, we made it through the first month of the "first quarter" I'd hope that in February we'll hear something. I feel like it's getting really really tedious now.

Though I hold firm in the belief that it will be late summer or early fall before we see this film, unfortunately.
Old 02-06-2021, 04:56 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Yeah, we made it through the first month of the "first quarter" I'd hope that in February we'll hear something. I feel like it's getting really really tedious now.

Though I hold firm in the belief that it will be late summer or early fall before we see this film, unfortunately.
I'm tired of waiting.
Old 02-26-2021, 09:24 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Neill tweeted last night about writing the script for District 10 which fans have been clamoring for and was newsworthy enough to land it an article in Deadline today. They do mention 'inferno' but nothing more than just that it was delayed due to the Covid lockdown.

At least they're still mentioning it?
Old 02-26-2021, 09:26 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Neill tweeted last night about writing the script for District 10 which fans have been clamoring for and was newsworthy enough to land it an article in Deadline today. They do mention 'inferno' but nothing more than just that it was delayed due to the Covid lockdown.

At least they're still mentioning it?
A mention means it's not dead. So, good!
Old 02-28-2021, 03:56 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Yes, very key word being "delayed" and not scrapped.
Old 02-28-2021, 07:06 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Yes, very key word being "delayed" and not scrapped.
Delayed is an understatement.
Old 03-01-2021, 03:48 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

This quote leaves me feeling less hopeful? Though, again, they don't flat out say it's not happening and it does say they pre-sold it so...someone bought it. Needs to be made stilll.

Quote:
AGC has pre-sold Inferno, a big-budget sci-fi murder mystery from District 9 director Neill Blomkamp with Taylor Kitsch attached to star but, "when it became obvious it wasn't possible to get that made," Ford says, Blomkamp shifted gears and churned out supernatural horror title Demonic, a sub-$10 million feature shot in secret in British Columbia last year with a mostly Canadian cast and crew. Now wrapped, AGC and ICM Partners are screening Demonic for buyers at the EFM.

After a year of cinema lockdowns, independent distribution models, which globally still rotate around the axis of theatrical release, are also changing. Following the U.S. market, which has embraced premium VOD and cross-platform bows as a means to get movies out to audiences stuck at home, international buyers are beginning to loosen up.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...ndent-business
Old 03-09-2021, 10:19 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm really bummed about this. The one thing I really liked about this concept was that is very different than anything he's done before. Let's face it, he's done The Terminal List character before (it seems like a combination of Lone and AA) ... a character driven sci-fi horror genre seemed more attractive and out-of-the-box to me.
DaisyGirl14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2021, 04:58 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

My only disappointment with Terminal List is its definitely a character he's played before. former Navy SEAL, check...

I'm hoping this is still something that they're planning to do.
Old 03-09-2021, 07:23 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

If they don't get to film it this year, maybe next?