Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-06-2010, 09:28 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androthiel (View Post)
thanks so much
Old 12-06-2010, 09:52 PM
Elite Fan

Wait a minute. So Lannie actually did have sex?

icon
Old 12-06-2010, 10:04 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ღMitra (View Post)
I'm not going to try and make it seem like Annie is the one who gets all the gold stars, but let's not forget about what Naomi has done either. Yes, Annie has made some mistakes, but to not acknowledge Naomi's mistakes is kind of weird to me. I love both Naomi & Annie equally, so I'm not being biased here.

& wait a second here, if I recall correctly, didn't Annie already go to Naomi and tell her that she was interested with Naomi telling her to go ahead?

Again, not trying to sugar coat anything at all, I think they've both made their equal share fair of mistakes depending on how you look at it.
I'm not not acknowledging Naomi's mistakes. I'm speaking about how they are as friends. I'm sorry but Annie sucks as one IMO. This girl has no respect for herself even.

Actually wasn't it Liam who asked Naomi in the cafeteria AFTER Annie had already been making googly eyes at him and kissing him? Sure Naomi was okay with it, but Annie still was with him BEFORE Liam asked. And even if Naomi said it was okay, Annie shouldn't have just jumped at the first chance to be with him. Seriously, what kind of friend is that? Naomi just became friends with Ivy and she turned Oscar down even with Ivy's permission to be with him, and Ivy and Oscar were never even a couple.

Annie just has no idea how to be a friend to girls. I remember her getting mad at Naomi for telling her she killed someone, which she did, and telling her "screw you Naomi", like that was sooo bad of Naomi to say, yet she's now sleeping with her boyfriend's brother after she already screwed around with her friend's boyfriend. It's just laughable. I can't even take her seriously.

Then whatshisface texts her and she replies then she goes back to being in bed with Liam? Seriously?? Seriously????? WTF. This girl is officially a **** in my book.

I'm so tired of them trying to have Naomi/Annie be friends. It's so forced and contrived and fake. Annie would never really have Naomi's back if it came down to it, she's already stabbed her in the back twice, I'm sure Oscar will be next.

I'm just sick and tired of her, sorry for the rant.
Old 12-06-2010, 10:09 PM
Elite Fan

What the heck is happening to the girls on this show? I swear Naomi's pretty much the only one that doesn't need a smack to the face.

icon
Old 12-06-2010, 10:21 PM
Elite Fan

Great episode.

So glad Ade got exposed. I didn't blame Victor, as Ade was just on this fame-whore warpath. It's good to see she won't "have it all" come the show's return.

And man, oh man, did she drive Navid into Silver. Although, it kinda sucks them doing this behind her back, but now, with how she's been acting, I honestly can't blame them. Although Navid should man-up and break it off with Ade. Then again, Silver would be the bitch in the long run, from Ade's perspective.

Liam/Annie, as up/down as I've been with them, I'm happy with where they left them. And God, I hope this means the end of Charlie. I'd take Jasper returning over Charlie, honestly.

Teddy/Ian had the best arch of the episode. Trevor's come a long way with this story line. And wow, Dixon (who literally had nothing to do) saw Teddy, I worry about his reaction. I don't want to hate Dixon again, because last season I was (in my mind) the President of the "I Hate Dixon" fan club.

Naomi really was there for Ivy. How nice to see that play out. And even not moving forward with Oscar until it seemed that Ivy would give her the blessing. But oh man, Cannon is in the room! Damn you evil cliffhanger!

kenny | credit
Old 12-06-2010, 11:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
This girl is officially a **** in my book.
Wow.. hold up there. No need to go throwing around names like this.

Quote:
Annie shouldn't have just jumped at the first chance to be with him.
She didn't. They clearly had feelings for each other in season 2, and she didn't act on them because she didn't want to hurt Naomi.
Old 12-06-2010, 11:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

I have that stupid Santa Baby song in my head now.... thanks RRK..
Emily
Old 12-06-2010, 11:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I think calling her a **** is out of line. Yes, Annie and Liam did kiss before he asked Naomi if they could be together but when they did, Annie was the one that said that they can't be together b\c she wouldn't do that again to her. The only reason Liam asked Naomi if he could date Annie is because Annie was still refusing to date him for fear of her hurting Naomi. Naomi gave Annie and Liam the okay. She's completely over him. Furthermore, this isn't just a random hook-up, they love each other. Annie has been w/ ONE other guy before this, I don't see how that makes her a ****.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 12-06-2010, 11:47 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayberry (View Post)
What the heck is happening to the girls on this show? I swear Naomi's pretty much the only one that doesn't need a smack to the face.
I know right?
Old 12-07-2010, 01:41 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayberry (View Post)
pretty much
Old 12-07-2010, 01:48 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Names like this are not allowed on the boards. However mad you are about a characters actions, it does not warrant that sort of name calling. Do not do it again.

To everyone else, that's the end of it. Do not continue the Naomi vs Annie debate. If the show isn't bringing it up as an issue then you don't need to either.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 12-07-2010, 02:41 AM
New Fan

best episode, i don't know but it was a good one for sure.

ian and teddy, this is always the best. their relationship goes forward, and gladly, ian gives teddy some time. i mean, ian should know how painful and difficult coming out of the closet is. teddy obvisouly need time, a long time... but i think with the fact that dixon see them, it's gonna be fast now...

annie and liam, well, finally, it happened (on dixon's bed lol). i'm glad but i fear charlie's reaction. he's not a stable guy, for me. i think you're gonna have more fights betwen him and liam, now.

silver and navid, i still don't see it, i must say... it's too bad because the timing is perfect with ade's desillusion... it's going too fall apart for her, with vicor, her carreer, and navid and her friends. she had it coming, though.

and noami and the return of cannon... a good cliffhanger, that's all.
Old 12-07-2010, 04:02 AM
New Fan

I personally think this episode is great, don't get why critics are so FREAKING harsh on this one, and calling names particularly on somebody...sigh...

I think after 36 episodes of ups and downs, Lannie deserves a moment like this. Haters step aside. At least their love is not fake, unlike some previous couples.

Even though I'm not expecting 90210 to create a gay story line,but I have to say T&I have done a good job this time.

As for Navid and Silver, I appreciate the writer's brains. They have the ability to make a "sharp turn" basically reasonable, and I do enjoy their scenes, although they were previously only my passers-by.

I feel bad for Ade but she kind of deserves it. She is born to be dramatic like that. I don't know if she'll go back to the days with drugs or even commit suicide after navid breaks up w/ her? But I'm sure the writer will make Ade dramatic to the fullest. She's too damn dramatic in this ep!

Naomi's been fairly okay this season, and I'll try to forget what she did in the past 2 seasons...and she looks prettier now! And her decision in the final minute is awesome,kind of didn't expect that.

Ivy's storyline itself has never been too attractive, but I'm thoroughly impressed by her acting. I mean,both Ade and Annie can cry dramatically, but Ivy seems to catch the essence of that kind of scene. Brillant. BTW,her parents look VERY VERY OLD.

Dixon...he's just like Annie in season 2. I guess he'll tell the T&I stuff to her sister first....and maybe it'll have something to do with Emily!!!
Old 12-07-2010, 05:38 AM
Dedicated Fan

I loved the episode
Lannie but sure it's gonna be complicated ...
Navid/Silver
Teddy Ian
Naomi is perfect
Old 12-07-2010, 05:53 AM
Elite Fan

Watched the episode and to my relief it was filled with Ivy, Naomi and Teddy so I enjoyed it.

The LA hookup was inevitable and although I'm not surprised by Annie's insta brother swap, I did think it was low what she did to Charlie. I know he's only a guest star but he's never been anything but good to her and his concern about Liam was genuine. She was happily smitten with him up until Liam confessed his love to her so I found it all too much. Plus texting him back and then snuggling up to Liam was harsh. While I don't condone what Navid did but at least Adrianna has proven to be a less then stellar girlfriend. Charlie did nothing to Annie. Anyway LA are together now and while I know we're still going to have that stupid scar storyline, I hope we don't have to deal with Annie lying t Charlie while saying how bad she feels about it on top of it. Just rip it off like a band aid.

Dixon's sole purposes in the episode was to get Liam to Annie and to conveniently discover Teddy and Ian. I didn't even see it as a big deal. Teddy has pretty much accepted that he's gay and anyway, I doubt Dixon is going to blackmail him or anything interesting that could have come of it.

The Naomi/Ivy scenes were my favourite part of the episode. I really like this odd couple. They react off each other so well. Naomi is the only one of the girls that I see Ivy in a believable friendship. I suppose because we've seen it grow from the start. I'm disappointed that she didn't go for it with Oscar. She's right about being a girls girl although it's pointless. As much as I love Naomi and I think it's great that she chose friendship over a guy, I could never see any of the other girls doing that for her. The Cannon cliffhanger could have been better. Could we not have gotten an evil, Hello Naomi or something?

Every episode I wonder what hideous new hairstyle will Silver be sporting and this weeks opening scene with her didn't disappoint. It got better though as the episode went on. I think if Silver is going to have an affair with Navid then she should at least stop hanging out with Adrianna. If Naomi won't date a guy because she's afraid it will hurt her friends feelings then Silver shouldn't be making out with her good friends boyfriend. The main problem with the story is the lack of buildup. I'm disappointed with what the writers have done to Silver. With the exception of the Cannon storyline she hasn't had a decent storyline since early S2.

Also, I don't know if I buy that Navid has deep feelings for Silver. I think he just really wants out of his relationship with Adrianna. In comparison, all the other girls are awesome and if he had been spending time with any of them like he had Silver, I think he would have fallen for them too. He's confused because he's in a relationship he doesn't want to be in and because of that, everybody probably looks appealing in comparison. I do think it's plausible that he and Silver could have feelings for each other but given what's happening, I think those feelings are heightened. Plus, I think Navid needs to just man up and dump Adrianna.

Adrianna has continued to be unbearable. Glad that she got whats coming to her and it was good to see Victor return to form. Plus what's with the faces and pouts she's always doing. She's completely changed. It's obvious that the writers want us to route for NS which makes me wonder if J.Low will leave the show for singing at the end of S3. There's little to no redeeming qualities left in her, I can't see what she would do after S3 plus J.Low is always plugging her music in real life.

Liam has done very little up until now. Now that he is with Annie, I'm sure he'll be incorporated into whatever storyline she has next. Plus I'm sure that we'll have to have a Charlie/Liam showdown . Although maybe we'll be spared and he'll feel guilty for sleeping with his brothers girlfriend and just apoligise. Doubtful though.

Poor Ivy - my heart broke for her with her dad but I'm glad she made amends with her mother. Her dad was such an a*hole. Now that the Oscar/Laurel/Ivy saga has reached a close, I'm excited to see what's in store for her next year.

Overall the episode was good. I've enjoyed the majority of storylines we've gotten so far this year but certain characters are still underused.

My Tumblr
My Twitter