Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-26-2019, 01:22 PM
I am a basketball genius!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
DC did so great playing Adam and Stuart, especially when they were polar opposites. I didn't like Adam cause he was a psychotic monster, but Stuart was one of my favorite characters. He was literally the sweetest human being on Earth.
I think that they were meant to be opposites though & I don't think that Adam was ''psychotic''. He did show emotions at times. I was watching I think last month some episodes where Stuart got in a car crash & Adam was in I guess some psychiatric hospital trying to convince Liza that he knew Stuart was in trouble. I had forgotten that Jamie Luner played ''Liza'' shortly up until the show ended. Marcy Walker portrayed her. Curious why she didn't finish the show as ''Liza''.
Old 10-26-2019, 02:04 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Adam has just done too many awful things. I think he's psychotic cause he ALWAYS ends up hurting people he claims to love over and over again. He always wants to control people and never learns his lesson. I've been reminded of this since so many 90's episodes are on YT. When Adam kidnapped himself, he was ready to throw Stuart under the bus by saying he was too slow to take seriously. All to save his own ass, but when he ended up getting Gloria's baby killed is when he became dead to me. That was the most revolting, disgusting thing he had done and he still didn't learn from that.
Old 10-26-2019, 03:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Adam has just done too many awful things. I think he's psychotic cause he ALWAYS ends up hurting people he claims to love over and over again. He always wants to control people and never learns his lesson. I've been reminded of this since so many 90's episodes are on YT. When Adam kidnapped himself, he was ready to throw Stuart under the bus by saying he was too slow to take seriously. All to save his own ass, but when he ended up getting Gloria's baby killed is when he became dead to me. That was the most revolting, disgusting thing he had done and he still didn't learn from that.
How about when he had Dixie committed to the mental institution and made her think she was going crazy by putting a drowning baby in the bathtub to make her think she drowned her own son?
Old 10-26-2019, 06:37 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

That was before I started watching but I heard about it. I didn't know he actually put a baby in there though, just more evidence to why I think he's an abusive, controlling monster.
Old 12-01-2019, 04:29 PM

Yes. That was bad. I do think that he loved his brother though. I was watching an episode over the weekend where it was Stewart's funeral & it was just heartbreaking.

Now, I also watched episodes from late May in 2000 & there was a ghost of Ryan's face appearing in a fireplace warning him about going into a bedroom that Jillian was in. Then in the very next episode, David said to Vanessa about Leo was being accused of murder: ''I promise I'll look after him. I'll even visit him in prison as often as I can.'' Of course it was Vanessa that actually killed Paulo & not Leo.

So, Adam married Liza & her mom was in love with Stewart? I don't remember something like that happening on a soap opera besides this 1. Wow. Oh my gosh. It was so strange after Liza said: ''Mother, I'm not going to give up. Adam is going to comeback to us and we are going to be a family again and that's all there is to it'' that soon as she finished that sentence Arlene who was ease-dropping on them said to herself: ''Don't count on it sweetheart.'' I think she was hiding in bushes too.
Old 12-02-2019, 04:22 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Yeah, Stuart and Marion were a couple. One of my favorite couples on AMC actually. Considering how cold blooded Marion was, it's surprising now to see she got with Stuart but opposites attract and Stuart was such a sweet person who wouldn't fall for him? lol.
Old 12-02-2019, 06:06 PM

OK. What did she do?
Old 12-10-2019, 04:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

I never watched with her

As everyones looking back on the decade I must say the loss of AMC and OLTL were huge and I want my soaps back
Old 12-10-2019, 07:34 PM

What do you mean ''never watched her?'' She was in love with Stewart.
Old 12-10-2019, 07:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

I don't ever remember watching with her character being on
Old 12-10-2019, 07:43 PM

Oh. Tad actually had affairs with Marion & her daughter, Liza.
Old 12-10-2019, 11:27 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I wish I was watching when Tad was having an affair with Liza and Marion. That sounds like a juicy mess lol.
Old 12-12-2019, 10:50 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I wish I was watching when Tad was having an affair with Liza and Marion. That sounds like a juicy mess lol.
There are some episodes from that time on YT, it was 1983 when Tad first came on the show. That was back when Tad's sister Jenny was a main character and was best friends with Jesse Hubbard, neither of whom could stand Liza, so Tad was like Liza's karma for how she treated Jenny and Jesse. Both Jesse and Jenny showed up during that Tornado heaven sequence with Tad in 1994 along with Tad's creepy rapist dead beat father Ray Gardner.

I liked Stuart and Marion, but the best was the Stuart and Cindy storyline.

Last edited by tslpsh; 12-12-2019 at 10:55 AM
Old 12-12-2019, 01:59 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Oh yeah, Youtube is the place to go for older episodes (it's been great seeing a lot of 90's episodes again) so I guess I should look them up sometime. I didn't know what year the Tad and Marion affair happened, that was two years before I was born lol. I remember that heaven sequence, the 1994 tornado was one of AMC's best storylines or events. I also love it cause it began my favorite love story of all time: Noah and Julia! That's on YT as well.
Old 12-12-2019, 06:33 PM

Yeah. I thought it would have been more recent than over 30 years ago, but that's that.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread