Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-24-2022, 11:28 PM
I am a basketball genius!

I think that you mean "Braeden" not "Brendan". I think his name was "Braeden Lavery".
Old 12-25-2022, 06:22 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
Thanks for explaining a little lol. I thought Gillian might of been with Jake not it being about that Brendan bs. I did remember Gillian saw them kissing on the beach, but Ryan/Hayley were atrocious from what I remember *pukes* I also said in another thread Raquel had a plot point kid with Mateo out of nowhere that doesn't add up and made no sense at all, so I did remember that.
Yeah it never really made much sense. Ryan felt he was too messed up to love and pushed Gillian away, but was kissing Hayley months later??

Gillian was friends with Jake, but never got with him romantically until later. Ryan technically moved on first.

Ryan pushes Gillian away: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNK0WIJjaEw

I didn't get the point of Raquel either really. That tattoo story with Hayley and Mateo around the same time was also strange. And Mateo having coma visions.
Old 12-25-2022, 01:51 PM

He had visions?
Old 12-25-2022, 09:53 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Oh yeah, I usually block out Mateo having visions cause it's one of many dumbass storylines from 1998. I don't completely remember why Mateo was having visions, but I think it had to do with Jim Morrison putting him in a coma and that's where it stemmed from? I'm probably wrong though lol, I think I saw some episodes from around that time a few months ago so it's a little fresher in my memory than it used to be. Then some guy that wanted revenge against Adam kidnapped Hayley and JR, and tattooed Hayley cause he thought she was his wife or something. That tattoo made Hayley infertile for a few years as well, then Raquel comes with that bs child and that didn't help. I'm glad Mateo and Hayley were able to have a child before they left the show though.
Old 12-26-2022, 08:16 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
Oh yeah, I usually block out Mateo having visions cause it's one of many dumbass storylines from 1998. I don't completely remember why Mateo was having visions, but I think it had to do with Jim Morrison putting him in a coma and that's where it stemmed from? I'm probably wrong though lol, I think I saw some episodes from around that time a few months ago so it's a little fresher in my memory than it used to be. Then some guy that wanted revenge against Adam kidnapped Hayley and JR, and tattooed Hayley cause he thought she was his wife or something. That tattoo made Hayley infertile for a few years as well, then Raquel comes with that bs child and that didn't help. I'm glad Mateo and Hayley were able to have a child before they left the show though.
No, that sounds right to me. I haven't watched full episodes from that time in awhile either. I think Mateo used Max as an excuse to move Raquel into Wildwind though. Yes the tattoo made Hayley infertile only to find out Mateo had a kid with someone else.
Old 12-26-2022, 05:08 PM

We are well past 300 posts in this thread, so closing this.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread