Old 01-27-2009, 01:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

http://www.fanforum.com/f286/chuck-b...ruth-62875985/
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 01-27-2009, 01:19 PM
Part-Time Fan

Seems to me that we now know why they didn't air Chuck mooning over Blair at the opera last week...apparently they don't want us to think that Chuck gives a **** about Blair. But then, maybe I already knew that.

I'm so sick of Hollywood being to damn lazy to write for a couple actually being together and instead continue to write horrific storylines just for the gasp factor to keep couples apart. And JS & SS are absolute worse. I should have learned my lesson with OC...It only took 1.5 seasons for me to quit that ridiculous show.

Well, at least my Monday scheduling just got easier. Call me when they actually start writing for Blair and Chuck and instead of just thinking of things to keep them apart and non-caring.

And btw, yes, I'm harder on Chuck (even though I love him) and don't forgive his character nearly as easily as I do Blair...he's the one that is always pulling away, saying horrible unforgivable things, pulling mean horrible schemes or too much of a scared **** to actually say how he really feels, but then again, maybe this is how he really feels and I've just been fooling myself. After all, he does treat her like crap most of the time...maybe I should be the one buying a clue. What a waste of perfectly good chemistry.

Rant over for now.