lets go to denial island where its Jotch all the day long

the island is only pics videos and Jotch scenes too
Old 07-25-2011, 12:27 PM
Elite Fan

^ No, I don't mind. I'm glad you're here

The whole bunch on the Hotch/JJ denial land, it would be perfect
Old 07-25-2011, 12:39 PM
Master Fan

the Island would have One HUge House that had one very big Tv and we all would watch CM and every Jotch Moment

I am so glad to be here too

Syd
Old 07-26-2011, 02:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dice8us (View Post)
^ There is no need to worry. I just wanted to make sure that everything is okay here. The survivor is still great This game will take forever, but I don't mind at all. I'm having fun

I would love to see this one as well. They don't have to break up because of Hotch, but if the writers decide that the relationship is not working, they should end it.
Ok, tell me then when there's a new page so I can post it again next time I wonder what happened to Kiane? Finally I think I'm going to go with #13 this way, the next person who votes will have to go between #13 and #1

#1 - 2
#13 - 2

I somehow hope their break-up doesn't have to do with Jotch entirely but I still wish they break-up because I don't think they can work together. It never felt like JJ loved him, even at the beginning

I don't want to go in denial land, not yet, I'm still hoping for the final of the show that we will get a little (big) something

Syd, I didn't know you were already there before and just came back! That's great!
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 07-26-2011, 03:00 AM
Elite Fan

I don't know what happened to Kiane, I hope everything is OK Oh, that's nice. So it's either #1 or #13. We have to wait some more

Quote:
It never felt like JJ loved him, even at the beginning
I feel the same. They're together, because they have Henry.

Quote:
I don't want to go in denial land, not yet, I'm still hoping for the final of the show that we will get a little (big) something
Now or never, Eliza *kidding yk* The finale is far away in the future (I hope), do you really want to wait that long? I don't think so
Old 07-26-2011, 06:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dice8us (View Post)
I don't know what happened to Kiane, I hope everything is OK Oh, that's nice. So it's either #1 or #13. We have to wait some more

I feel the same. They're together, because they have Henry.

Now or never, Eliza *kidding yk* The finale is far away in the future (I hope), do you really want to wait that long? I don't think so
I hope Kiane is fine as well All we need is 1 more vote! Please someone vote!!

THIS! Really, if JJ ever loved him she would have said something like "I'm going to find my loved ones" or "Will and Henry are waiting for me at home" or something like this at least once but she never ever did which shows IMO that she doesn't love him, never did

We better have something real cause I'll go crazy if we don't I think I can wait, it's better to wait and know they are together than to want everything right now and end up with nothing
Old 07-26-2011, 09:28 AM
Master Fan

Syd, I didn't know you were already there before and just came back! That's great!

I couldnt remember my password for a very long time then i did and now i am back to my Jotchness and Hotchness

i so want JJ and Hotch to hook up this season, i say the connection and bond between them will grow into love
Old 07-26-2011, 12:15 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
All we need is 1 more vote! Please someone vote!!
Just give it a few more days and let's hope that somebody is going to vote

Quote:
she never ever did which shows IMO that she doesn't love him, never did
They didn't have much time together, because it was a long-distance relationship. And then AJ got pregnant and TPTB got JJ pregnant too, so Will and JJ had no chance to explore their relationship

Quote:
We better have something real cause I'll go crazy if we don't
I feel the same, but craziness doesn't matter

Quote:
i so want JJ and Hotch to hook up this season, i say the connection and bond between them will grow into love
Wish it would happen
Old 07-26-2011, 12:50 PM
Master Fan

oops i did it again, i fell off my chair and guess what made me this time come on guess since you all know my fave Jotchness and Hotchness

i love Hotch and JJ, i love how you can see a real and true connection between them, not fake like with will but reall the everlasting kind

his eyes always show emotion wiith JJ and Jack, not so much with the others. he shows the others her cares about them and wants them safe but when he looks at JJ you can see its all so differant so full of life emotion and Love
Old 07-27-2011, 01:32 AM
Elite Fan

It's a pretty old vid, but I had to post it. It's so hilarious TG and AJ of course

I'm leaving for a couple of days, but I'm trying to not disappear. I keep posting if it's possible, I'm not sure right now. Take care of yourselves and this thread, guys!

Last edited by dice8us; 07-27-2011 at 01:52 AM
Old 07-27-2011, 07:10 AM
Master Fan

Syd, maybe their bond will grow into love but I don't think it will be this season

Kata, thanks for the vid And yeah, with Will it's like they met, slept together, had a baby, decided they should live together. No real build-up

Hope you can come back soon hun

Quote:
his eyes always show emotion wiith JJ and Jack, not so much with the others. he shows the others her cares about them and wants them safe but when he looks at JJ you can see its all so differant so full of life emotion and Love
Yes, when he looks at JJ you can see there are more feelings than what he wants to admit to himself
Old 07-27-2011, 10:01 AM
Master Fan

yes he does, i bet everyone can see just how truely important JJ is to Hotch, she is his sound board the one he turns to if he needs a friend adive and she is always has his back just like he always has hers
Old 07-27-2011, 10:27 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, I believe they would do anything for each other I really hope we'll have a scene where they're all whispering to each other about their secret or about the fact that they feel apart of the others because of it. I really want them to feel happy to have each other!
Old 07-27-2011, 12:23 PM
Master Fan

so what do you think would happen if Emily secret rips apart the team but draws JJ closer to Hotch as they fight to hang on to the team

any ideas
Old 07-27-2011, 03:31 PM
Elite Fan

Well, I'm back

Quote:
so what do you think would happen if Emily secret rips apart the team but draws JJ closer to Hotch as they fight to hang on to the team
Interesting question, let me think. But I bet you already have a great scenario for that too
Closed Thread   Post New Thread