Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-27-2018, 03:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Carrie's Carebears {Off Topic} #113: Coffee in the morning is a necessity.

Continue!
Old 07-27-2018, 08:26 PM
Graphics Team Manager

TFTNT

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-28-2018, 09:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

And speaking of coffee, I am even drinking it now. lol
Old 07-28-2018, 10:32 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I don't drink it personally

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-29-2018, 12:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am still drinking coffee. Maybe it's a sign that I am drinking too much coffee. lol
Old 07-30-2018, 01:33 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I don't know, maybe. I've known people to drink 8+ cups a day ... that I'd question over being too much. Personally I don't like the smell or taste so I just don't drink it . Somehow I survive on water since I don't like tea really either

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-30-2018, 11:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh wow. I am certainly not that crazy.

This new district I will be working for has badges activated until 11 PM, which is not good for me as I was there until 10:30 PM today. Or yesterday, as it is now 1 AM. I had to come home to take a test online for my graduate class. It was so intense! I dislike when it is timed. So I have to get up at 6:30 AM for day one of new hire training. So I will post more tomorrow/later on. I plan to do some more work on my classroom too. I want to get around to posting a bulletin board I made with my paraprofessionals, but not right now as I need to go to bed.
Old 07-31-2018, 01:15 AM
Graphics Team Manager

then you should be good

Timed tests are not good at all . hope you did well

Sounds like you've got too many things you want to do & only so much time to do it in. You need more hours in the day All sounds fun though, while also being hard work

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-31-2018, 09:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Bulletin board is finally finished!
Old 08-01-2018, 02:53 AM
Graphics Team Manager

that's good

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-01-2018, 09:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

I was too close to a curb and ran into it slightly. Poor tire needs to be patched tomorrow. Hopefully a quick fix! Dad will take me to my training and another teacher will take me to my campus and I will wait there [and do work] until dad picks me up. Mom will go take my car in to be patched up!
Old 08-02-2018, 12:44 AM
Graphics Team Manager

that's no good but good thing you can sort out getting around tomorrow though

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-02-2018, 07:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by calling me home (View Post)
I don't know, maybe. I've known people to drink 8+ cups a day ... that I'd question over being too much. Personally I don't like the smell or taste so I just don't drink it . Somehow I survive on water since I don't like tea really either
8+ Wow that is a lot!!!
I drink 3 on average, I think
Old 08-02-2018, 11:55 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
For me I always associate taco with the hard shell corn ones & tortilla with the foldable flour ones. I've never seen foldable corn tortillas that i'm aware of. But the correct terminology for either, especially once there is topping should be taco. I just never use that word since I don't eat what I call tacos, so I call them tortillas or tortilla wraps depending on what I have on it
Ah, thanks for clearing that up. I was raised near the U.S./ Mexican boarder, so fresh, homemade corn tortillas (soft and foldable) were the norm for me. There are a lot of small tortilla factories all over the city where my parents still live. I miss that. Barbacoa tacos on Sunday mornings.

I quit coffee back in June, and I hope to never start it again. Think I might get tempted during the cold winter mornings though, but I’ll just have to settle for hot cocoa instead.
Old 08-02-2018, 08:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

I wouldn't make it without any caffeine in a day. lol
Closed Thread   Post New Thread