Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-10-2012, 11:48 PM
Elite Fan

Yes, poor Ruby.

I do not see me getting bored of it too quickly. So no .

Fair enough, makes sense.

Briar Rose comes from a nickname, as the Disney princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) is also known as Briar Rose .
Old 01-11-2012, 02:10 AM
Graphics Team Manager

has been playing up on me all day (more so in the middle of the day/afternoon), hopefully it behaves now & lets me post

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-12-2012, 09:37 AM
Elite Fan

I had the issue yesterday, tried to post as much as I could.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 01-12-2012, 04:52 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I had the problem again yesterday, barely got on at all ... At least it did let me post here a little bit so there were one or two posts made on the board though . Bad

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-12-2012, 07:21 PM
Elite Fan

Just hates you lately Chelle .

You both currently moderate this board and then another board starting with 'E' (yes I am that bored that I noticed that, then decided to share that fact).
Old 01-13-2012, 01:46 AM
Graphics Team Manager

It really does , thanks for the hug

Now that's a random observation. Bit like when you told me my post count was the year of my birth if I removed a number

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-13-2012, 08:22 AM
Elite Fan

I didn't notice that either. That's just too funny! I've been moderating Emilie since 2001. It's been a long long long time!

How is the weather where you guys are? It's a blizzard over here. I made it to work at least!

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 01-13-2012, 05:27 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Wow. That is a long time

It's hot here (22°C currently, & it's about 11.30am, so not too bad today) . Not good about the blizzard, but at least you made it to work

Also, for anyone having problems with lately, it should hopefully be working better now

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-14-2012, 05:00 AM
Elite Fan

Well when I told you that your post count was your birth year if I removed a number. It is not my fault I pick up on random and strange things .

That is over ten years then . Wow. How long have you been part of the moderator support team?

Sorry to hear that you have a blizzard. Hope you stay safe .

I hate the heat. I am convinced that it feels hotter than it really is to me, and I am blaming the fact that I went from spending a month in England (so Winter) before returning to Australia where it is mid-Summer. It is eleven PM and it is 21°C *dies*.
Old 01-14-2012, 05:03 PM
Graphics Team Manager

No not your fault, just funny & random

That could be it, poor Aurora

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-16-2012, 01:34 AM
Elite Fan

Not that I am trying to get rid of Jazz as I do appreciate her helping out here, but I was wondering when does Pelin come back? Is she okay?
Old 01-16-2012, 03:07 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Unless her finals have killed her, I'm sure she is fine . I think she'll be back on the 20th, but she might pop in between now & then if she has a free moment & lets her

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-16-2012, 08:11 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BriarღRose (View Post)

Not that I am trying to get rid of Jazz as I do appreciate her helping out here, but I was wondering when does Pelin come back? Is she okay?
Don't worry, I know you want your mod back. I don't take offense to that! I hope she gets back soon as well.

I had a heck of a time getting on FF yesterday, did anyone else?

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 01-16-2012, 04:52 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Nope. was working fine for me ... Maybe it was weather interfering with your internet connection? Or was it just playing up for you?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-17-2012, 02:42 AM
Elite Fan

Okay . Hopefully her finals are going well then.

Glad you did not take offense then Jazz .

was just playing up for me, for at least half an hour it would not let me on. But otherwise, no I have not really had too many problems with the site.