Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-06-2012, 08:47 AM
Absolute Fan

Just came to post how much I loved Olive. I have been catching up on some Craig Ferguson and she was one of the guests and it made me realize just how much I missed Olive and seeing Kristin on my tv screen week in week out.

She is an incredible talent and needs her own show to show of her comedy talent and musical pipes. I am a little surprised she isn't somehow involved with NBC's SMASH.

I also love her character on Glee. Anyway just though I'd share my appreciation.
Old 02-07-2012, 02:46 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Well at least come March she'll have a show again. Even if the character will be nothing like Olive was. That's something .
Quote:
She is an incredible talent and needs her own show to show of her comedy talent and musical pipes.
This! I completely agree

Would you like to be added to the fans list in the OP Kelly?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-09-2012, 01:47 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Quote:
PHOTO CALL: Broadway Honors Kristin Chenoweth at Starry Drama League Benefit

The Drama League's annual benefit gala, this year entitled A Musical Celebration of Broadway Honoring Tony and Emmy Award Winner Kristin Chenoweth, was presented Feb. 6 at the Pierre Hotel in New York City.

Evan Pappas directed the tribute that was penned by Stephen Cole with musical direction by Steve Freeman. The evening promised selections from Wicked; "Glee"; You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown; Candide; Promises, Promises; Annie; The Music Man; Steel Pier; A New Brain; The Apple Tree and more.

Among those that took part in the evening were Joel Grey, Laura Benanti, Beverly D'Angelo, Jamie deRoy, Rob Ashford, Donna Murphy, Andrew Lippa, Nick Jonas, Carly Rose Sonenclar, Marlo Thomas, Carole Shelley, Michelle Williams, B.D. Wong, Preston Bailey, Josh Young, plus original and current cast members from the Broadway musical Wicked.
Full Article | Pictures

There is a total of 31 pictures (Kristin isn't in all of them) on that link, hopefully everyone can see them. Here are the two of just Kristin;

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-09-2012, 04:47 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheali (View Post)
Well at least come March she'll have a show again. Even if the character will be nothing like Olive was. That's something .This! I completely agree

Would you like to be added to the fans list in the OP Kelly?
I'd love to be added. Even though those pictures are depressing me right now because how does that girl not age! She looks fantastic.
Old 02-09-2012, 11:56 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I've added you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly2790 (View Post)
Even though those pictures are depressing me right now because how does that girl not age! She looks fantastic.
I know! Its so cruel that some people just don't seem to age

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-14-2012, 08:57 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the pictures! She looks so lovely
Old 02-16-2012, 07:40 PM
Elite Fan

She looks pretty there, and she really does deserve that honouring .
Old 02-16-2012, 07:43 PM
Graphics Team Manager

This Is Your Life: A Musical Version - this is just another article about the Drama League Benefit. This part sounds cute;
Quote:
Elmo, from "Sesame Street," which Ms. Chenoweth has appeared on, arrived at the end to sing "For Good" from "Wicked," a duet with Eden Espinosa, a sometimes Elphaba. "Because Elmo knew you," the red monster sang, "we have been changed for good."
I think I might try find a video of it... Also this pic is cute

I also found this;

It is so beautiful, even when you could hear the emotion in her voice

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-17-2012, 01:47 PM
Absolute Fan

She is killing me with her cuteness
Old 02-17-2012, 08:35 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I know, that & her voice

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-18-2012, 07:11 AM
Absolute Fan

I know her voice is sublime. I went to new york last summer to watch wicked but because I was so used to the original wicked soundtrack I ended up loving it but being slightly disappointed i wasn't hearing kristin's voice!
Old 02-18-2012, 03:20 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah I wished I could have seen Wicked with Kristin in it, but at least I wasn't too used to hearing her voice since I'd only really heard her sing one or two songs from it once or twice

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-04-2012, 06:34 AM
Absolute Fan

I found this Kristin Chenoweth explains premise of 'GCB' series on ABC | Tulsa World I hope her new series is a hit it is about time she found some long term success on the small screen again.
Old 03-04-2012, 07:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm so excited for her new series G.C.B. I can't wait to watch it tonight.

Love that pic with Elmo!
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 03-04-2012, 11:47 AM
Absolute Fan

Oh wow is it on tonight I may give it a try when a few episodes have aired. Living int he UK sure does have it restrictions tv wise!