Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-23-2010, 01:32 PM
Elite Fan

Live in Love (Zac♥Van) #933: "I feel blessed to have such a wonderful girlfriend to share my life with."

Thanks to: Melanie (for unforgettable organisation, creativity and artistry)
Jill (banners); Molly and Marilyn (icons); Katrina (maintenance of the lair/ support)

m i l e s t o n e s :
100 200 300 400 500 600 700 800

b o a r d s :
vanessa zac hsm couples

Old 11-23-2010, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thamks for the new thread

the title
It's real.
Old 11-23-2010, 01:38 PM
Elite Fan

i just noticed we match GF

i hadn't realized this quote is really so freaking amazing

k, back to
Old 11-23-2010, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

he's been giving amazing quotes recently

we used a lot of direct quotes as titles in the last few months
It's real.
Old 11-23-2010, 02:02 PM
Master Fan

thank you for the new thread Betty

what a lovely title
Jana
Old 11-23-2010, 02:56 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks so much Betty! the title is ZANELICIOUS

i would ask you if u could re-post here as soon as you can, that post where u wrote soo soo many Zac's quotes about V this summer..

i can't find your ooold post...it's so difficult to find old thing here ih..

so if u can, thanks so much! ^^ i just would like to read them once again...especially now..that i feel a little sad..

THANKS SO MUCH ANYWAY ^^
Old 11-23-2010, 03:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for opening Betty

Amazing title btw!
Icon By Me
Old 11-23-2010, 03:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks bb!

I love this title

Vanessa | Tumblr | Meltem
Old 11-23-2010, 04:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Pretties please
Icon By Me
Old 11-23-2010, 05:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustღBreathe (View Post)
Thanks for opening Betty

Amazing title btw!
As always, credit totally goes to BF

Beatrice I'm on my phone, when I get home I'll post them for you

I think it was sophia who originally compiled them, but like I always do, *right click save

eta:

here beatrice

so swoon-worthy

Quote:
Good Day Atlanta – “you never wanna glorify that kind of thing…but having someone to rely on and be there step up by step…Someone who can relate....? The only one, yeah, I can really relate to"

"Would you like to work with her again?, any plans to do so?"
"Of course, it would be a dream come true. But we don't have anything set in stone, yet."

Instyle mag- “It has helped me through quite a bit,” he said. “There are myriad distractions to fall into in this business. To have someone to share with and to relate to is a very valuable gift.”

106.1- Was it love at first sight? “It was man, we were in that whole world , I don’t know what it was, but something about the hsm place, it was exactly who we were at that moment, we just kind of flourished right there.”

“She’s unconditionally supportive.”

The Bert Show- "Did you guys have a pow wow behind the scenes, and go okay look this is how we are gonna handle our relationship in the public light, because you guys seem to handle it so well?"
“We didn't really pow wow. We kinda just know. I kinda just look at her and we nod and we understand exactly what's happening. It's really just keeping it as quiet as possible"

Atlanta and Company – “She understands...and vice-versa, shes doing her own thing... its acting, you understand when you are in the moment, once you have been there you know it’s not real…when they say cut you are back to normal.”

Star 94fm – What was the last movie that you cried at? "The other night I just watched A River Runs Through It. I've never seen it and the end I was just fighting them back. Vanessa was making fun of me"

"not much is public. we dont talk about it other than the fact that it exist....try to keep it to ourselves....we just take a sense of pride in that we have what we have and we dont need to share that with anybody"

Catch with Zac Efron ET - How did you keep the secret that Vanessa was also in Vancouver while you were there shooting CSC? “I don't know, man. We stayed under the radar somehow, I'm not sure. Uhm, but it was awesome. She was on a set, the set of sucker Punch, which was so different...most of the film was filmed outside, exteriors, and then I'd go to Vanessa's set, she's in this big stage where every 10 seconds you have to put in ear plugs because there's some kind of crazy explosion....”

Somebody said like 'Alice in Wonderland with machine guns'...
“Yeah, that's a great way to put it. Uhm, Sucker Punch is something you've got to get ready for. It's really going to be outstanding, from what I've seen...from what I've heard.”

Access Hollywood – “I was just a goofy kid running around...thats when I met Vanessa for the first time...” [So she loves the old Zac] “ya, exactly. we've just been through it all together”

ET- “we have experienced everything hand and hand and we don’t have to say anything we just understand its just a look you know…to know exactly whats going on. Its good to have somebody that unconditionally understands whats going on, that’s been a great gift. Somebody to complain to, talk to.”

Mtv movie news - It was disappointing," Efron said. "It was hard. I actually had to break the news to her. I was like, 'I think we are moving on to your date.' ... She took it really well, but it's hard when that kind of stuff happens. We don't, as actors, have any control over it, so we'll see. I mean, hopefully it will work out for the best. 'Beastly' is a great movie, and when it does come out, people are absolutely going to love it."

Daily 10 – “Its really hard to be down around her, she is so upbeat.”

Showbiz interview- Why is the power of love so transformative...?
"Its unexplainable...that's what's so great about it, nobody knows why, but everyone experiences it in their own way. ....i know that for me, i just feel happy."

Extra
z-“I know it means a lot. She’s been really inspirational for me, tonight….she is keeping my nerves down.” “Like tonight, um, I'm really nervous about the whole thing. She's keeping my nose down."

V- “I am so proud; I am over the moon….I feel like I am blushing right now.”

ET
V-“I am so proud..I am so happy to be here”
What’s keeping him grounded? “Good parents good people around him..He is a smart nice guy and it shows.”

z- “she’s good with it man..She’s great; we are both really comfortable about that kind of thing. Its acting man, its movies, we only get one shot we gotta make it good.”

V-“I cannot wait for everybody to see it; my heart is racing right now for him. [Zac is] fantastic”

Access Hollywood
V- “I am the lucky one…. We are just extremely lucky, he is an amazing guy and he inspires me…it’s a good thing to have around.”

Z- “It’s kind of effortless.. We don’t really have to try that hard…. We are having fun…we are having a good time.”

E!
Z- “Wouldn’t miss it for the world. Its gonna be an amazing show." (On Rent)
"She’s calming my nerves, telling me how proud she is. She’s important to me"
"I'm the lucky one"

V-"Wherever they put him! I don't wanna know where they put him. I'll be distracted!"

Access Hollywood
“She’s kicking mad butt it’s insane. She has a scene with a tomahawk. It’s all her doing the action.”

Parade Magazine
“I’m not neat by nature, but I’m kind of figuring it out — and Vanessa helps out a lot. Right now, we’re doing great and just having a lot of fun together.”

“Vanessa is playing Mimi in Rent at the Hollywood Bowl in August. It’ the role of a lifetime for he. The song ‘out tonight’ is Vanessa in a nutshell-she loves to have fun. Shes a good partner in crime.”

Fox chicago
"It's hard cause Vanessa, she usually looks REALLY pretty we go out, so people - she draws attention, and then I'm with her so it compounds and gets worse"

The morning show! – WGN
“Yeah were solid. We’re having a great time together”

"I have to mention him because I just saw Vanesssa shooting Sucker Punch. She was in Vancouver, beating the hell out of people and stunt guys. Watching your girlfriend do it, it's incredibly hot, but at the same time, jealousy was just oozing out of every pore. She can do all the stuff you dream of when I was a kid. I was watching that. So cool. I was happy just to be on set."

Efron, who is 22, talks about his relationship with “High School Musical” co-star Vanessa Hudgens. “I’m lucky to have her,” Efron tells Neal Karlinsky. “We’ve got a great thing going right now, having a lot of fun. Not going to speak too far down the road ’cause I don’t know what’s going to happen but right now I’m very happy. Very happy.”

LOS ANGELES – “We have a friend who just spent four months in the Philippines and came back a different person,” revealed Zac Efron when we interviewed him recently in Marina del Rey, California.

“He really had a great time and Vanessa (Hudgens) and I are looking forward to going to the Philippines, too! We are really planning on it.”

Zac, sporting a new hairstyle and looking more tanned, was his usual friendly self. He told us, “Vanessa said hi!” The actor was casually dressed in a black T-shirt and denims.

In the romantic drama “Charlie St. Cloud,” Zac plays the title character, a young man who earned a sailing scholarship from Stanford and is very much attracted to Tess (played by Amanda Crew), who is also involved in the sailing business. The Burr Steers-directed movie’s main plot centers on Charlie’s grief over the death of his younger brother and how he overcomes that loss.

We asked Zac, whose relationship with girlfriend Vanessa is now on its fifth year, if it is advantageous to have a partner who is in the same business.

“It’s just that instant unspoken understanding,” Zac replied. “There’s no explanation necessary. She knows exactly how you feel at any particular moment about everything. And she understands when you are a bit nitpicky about things and dwell on something a bit too long. She is supportive. So we try to be that way for each other most of the time.”

Zac said that: “I always try and stay like 10 paces behind her” to allow her more solo time to be photographed on the red carpet, a protocol that other Hollywood gentlemen (like Michael Douglas with Catherine Zeta Jones) practice when they are with their equally famous wives or girlfriends.

Last edited by bettybaby; 11-23-2010 at 05:33 PM
Old 11-23-2010, 06:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hi Everyone !!!!

Betty, thanks so much for posting all the squeeworthy quotes
Old 11-23-2010, 06:45 PM
Master Fan

Good evening

Betty, thanks for the new thread Title is pure And all those quotes

Out and about together
Old 11-23-2010, 07:04 PM
Fan Forum Star