Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-07-2008, 01:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Zachary ♥ Vanessa 200 Live in Love: "Henceforward I am yours for everything...."

Vanessa and I kind of fell in love....

♥They have shared a million moments, but we have only witnessed a fraction of them. ♥Standing by her in the best of times & the worst of times.
♥Exchanged Kuuipo rings, & even though he won’t publicly use the word commitment, the gift itself says it all. ♥She never takes hers off.
♥Appeared as her love interest, because who else could have. ♥Together, they have broken records.
♥Won an “Outstanding Chemistry” Award without even kissing in HSM (they’re that good). ♥Naturally gravitates toward her, always.
♥Turned a fake pool set into the most romantic looking place in the world. ♥Because everyone’s around, but she’s the only one he sees.
♥Transformed “YATMIM” into piano foreplay. ♥They was no need to rehearse “YATMIM.”
♥”She is the music in him.” ♥”The life, the fun.”
♥“She is the…..music.” ♥And he loves it.
I adore you. Ek is lief vir jou I am infatuated with you. Te dua I appreciate you. Nhebuk I can't live without you. Yes kez guh seerem
I can't stop thinking about you when we're apart. Ami tomake valobashi I cherish you. Nere maitea I dream of you.
Aami tomaake bhaalo baashi I live for our love. Qanta munani

The second I met him, I thought
he was a really cool guy. It's hard
not to have chemistry with someone
who's quite attractive

whatever else, no prompt matter-of-course recognition of your genius and there a graceful and natural end of the thing: since the day last week when I first read your poems, I quite laugh to remember how I have been turning again in my mind what I should be able to tell you of their effect upon me

♥“It was so easy…vibing with him….having fun…..” ♥She would never consider lying to him.
♥Turning stolen glances into looks of love, & inventing Eye!Sex. ♥That anything can happen if he takes a chance.
♥He told the world that she is a very, very sexy woman. ♥Kissing her boyfriend onscreen is exciting.
♥Always alone together among a sea of people.♥Hanging out & doing nothing, together, that’s their motto.
♥He understands that “Walk Away” is a romantic song, and sang it to her. ♥They excite each other.
♥Always wearing/carrying something to signify that he belongs to her. ♥He declared their relationship Sacred.
♥They know that some things are better left unsaid.♥Gave her &&Annie, so she can always keep him close.
♥They protect each other. ♥Needs to be reminded to keep his hands to himself.
♥When they look into each other’s eyes, the rest of the world fades away.
I love being around you. Volim te I need you by my side. Eu te amo I need you. Obicham te I respect you.
Chit pa te I value you. Kh_nhaum soro_lahn nhee_ah I want a lifetime with you. Sh'teme I want you.
Ngo oi ney I worship you. Mi aime jou I yearn for you. Volim te
for in the first flush of delight I though I would this once get out of my habit of
purely passive enjoyment, when I do really enjoy, and thoroughly justify my admiration
-- perhaps even, as a loyal fellow-craftsman should, try and find fault and do you some little good to
be proud of herafter! -- but nothing comes of it all -

by Jill-Renay, Jennifer, Chris & Hannah
♥He always wanted to learn to scuba dive, & he did, with her. ♥When he sings with her it’s magical.
♥He was the one to pick her up after she fell at a London Press Event. ♥Their spirits match.
♥Their chemistry was obvious, even when they didn’t know it. ♥Always wearing/carrying something to signify that she belongs to him.
♥They were each others secret. ♥He calls her Van, no one else is allowed.
♥They have an unspoken connection, & it shows. ♥His favorite perfume is hers.
♥They have something that no one else has. ♥She thinks he’s an amazing guy.
♥He’s at her whim. ♥They played footsie during a dance-along, inventing Foot!Sex.
♥Working with her is a dream come true. ♥He always makes her happy.
♥No one word perfectly describes them.
I'm a better person because of you. Miluji te I'm blessed to have you in my life. Jeg elsker dig I'm devoted to you.
Ik hou van je I'm fond of you. Canda munani I'm lost without you. Mina armastan sind I'm nothing without you.
Ewedishalew I'm passionate about you. Tora dost daram I'm thankful for you. Mahal ka ta I'm yours.

{...it's an unspeakable
connection...two people
fell in love}
♥Made sure his “babe was all right” amid a crush of photographers. ♥“She just brings sparkle to everything.”
♥“She’s just always fun to have around.” ♥She was ‘pumped’ to win “Best Chemistry” Award with him.
♥It was written in the stars. ♥ Vocal!Sex, because they know how to ‘get in on’ in a sound booth. ♥They were destined to find each other.
♥He is unable to keep his hands off her. ♥He showed her she’s the only one during GMA.
♥Their relationship is not defined by metal. ♥He took her to Hawaii.
♥He fell in love with her all over again in London. ♥And then again when they went back.
♥The evidence of their love was always there. ♥They strolled the streets of NYC, in peace.
♥He literally knows exactly what to do to make her laugh. ♥It was a bit of a fairy tale.
Mina rakastan sinua Me and you. Always. Je t'adore My love is unconditional. Tá mé i ngrá leat Our love is invaluable. Ich liebe dich
Take me, I'm yours. Ch'ha di ga"rn The thought of you brings a smile to my face. S'ayapo You're the one I've always wished for.
Asavakit Together, forever. Aloha wau ia oi We were meant to be together. Ani ohevet otcha

beautiful creatures
Old 03-07-2008, 01:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

♥They initiate their own private conversations during interviews. ♥He taught her to surf Down Under.
♥And she trusted him, even though she was afraid. ♥He convinced her to try oysters, wink, wink.
♥It was fate.♥All it takes is one look between them to see everything they feel for each other.
♥She admits to having a poster of him in her bedroom. ♥He confessed that they had to be dragged back from Hawaii.
♥They were paired together from the very beginning. ♥The makers of HSM couldn’t find any other pairing to match them.
♥There was tongue during the kiss in HSM2, and that certainly wasn’t in the script!
♥When asked to write cast Valentines, Zac only wrote one for Vanessa.
♥After a two-year wait, he showed her off at Palm Springs. ♥She watches him rehearse.
♥They turned floaties into something dirty.♥They made sand castles together.
You are a blessing in disguise. Mai tumase pyar karata hun You are an angel from God. Szeretlek
You are like a candle burning bright. Eg elska thig You are my crush. Saya cinta padamu You are my dear.
Ti amo You are my everything. Taim i' ngra leat You are my heart's desire.
Kimi o ai sh iteru You are my life. Dangsinul saranghee yo

so into me has it gone, and part of me has it become, this great living
poetry of yours, not a flower of which but took root and grew ... oh, how different that is
from lying to be dried and pressed flat and prized highly and put in a book with a proper account
at bottom, and shut up and put away ... and the book called a 'Flora', besides! After all, I need
not give up the thought of doing that, too, in time;

♥He dubbed Palm Springs ‘date night’. ♥RTHSM2, & BTS footage showed us their chemistry.
♥Always keeps her warm….by lending her his jacket. ♥She was his first priority when returning home from Europe.
♥Willing to take her to Micky D’s in the middle of the night. ♥Made eating ice cream cones erotic.
♥Made a ride on a carousel during a video shoot a romantic interlude all their own.
♥Their text bills are astronomical.♥Friends say they’re perfect for each other.
♥He knew they clicked from the very beginning. ♥They know what’s real, and what isn’t.
♥They live in love. ♥He can’t control his furtive glances and lip biting, or his desire for her.
♥They live in the moment, together. ♥He needed to rub in spray-on suntan lotion….on her ass.
♥Only they could make getting gas look hot! ♥He blushes at the mention of her name.
You are my one and only. Ez te hezdikhem You are my one true love. Men Seni Suyom!
You are my reason for living. Khoi hak jao You are my strength. Te amo You are my sunshine.
Es tevi milu You are my treasure. Bahibak You are my world. Tave myliu
You are precious. Nkwagala Nyo You are the light of my life.
taking inspiration from
those before us
and let's become that
next great love story

because even now, talking with whoever is worthy, I can give reason for my
faith in one and another excellence, the fresh strange music, the affluent
language, the exquisite pathos and true new brave thought -- but in this
addressing myself to you, your own self, and for the first time, my feeling
rises altogether.
♥They have survived rumors and scandal, together. ♥He shares his sunglasses.
♥They show the rest of the world that true love does still exist. ♥They reach out for each other’s hand.
♥She wears his shirts, and looks damn hot doing it! ♥He taught her how to skateboard.
♥They were ‘caught’ on dates before they were a couple. ♥She admits his kisses are “MMM” good.
♥When he can’t be with her, she has teddy. ♥Their love in Hawaii was so hot it equaled the price of a Range Rover.
♥He kept a poster of her in his hotel room in Toronto. ♥She couldn’t deny they had chemistry.
♥She is his personal life. ♥He understands how important communication is.
♥They light up the screen. ♥He whispered sweet nothings in her ear at Palm Springs, more than once.
Aheri You are the reason I'm alive. Ech hun dech ga"r You bring happiness to rainy days. Te ljubam
You bring joy to my life. Saya cinta pada mu You cast a spell on me that can't be broken. Kanbhik
You complete me. Jeg elsker deg You drive me wild. Ondi Kuhole
You fill me with desire. Mujhe tumse muhabbat hai You fill my heart.

♥They have no need to prove anything.♥They bravely weathered the dangerous world of fame and publicity together.
♥They made everyone sweat at Palm Springs. ♥They act as if they’re already married.
♥They can’t stay apart, even when they’re supposed to. ♥He insists she’s the one.
♥She doodles that she ♥♥♥ ZE on her hand. ♥They made it farther than anyone thought they ever would or could.
♥He brushed away her tears at the Emmy’s. ♥And then she glowed.
♥No other couple can make a work related photo shoot as playful.
♥He confessed that “‘Vanessa and I kinda fell in love during HSM.” ♥ Had Eye!Sex while dancing in AFO.
♥She thinks he’s gorgeous. ♥They’ve experienced many firsts with each other.
♥When playing word association Zac’s immediate response was “she’s hot.” ♥She played with his toes in Hawaii.
Kocham cie You give me wings to fly. Eu amo te You had me from hello. Main tainu pyar karna
You hold the key to my heart. Te iubesc You inspire me. Ame na kuhara You intoxicate me.
Ya tyebya lyublyu You lift me up to touch the sky. Ou te alofa outou You light my flame.
Volim te You light up my life. Ljubim te

By Hannah

beautiful creatures
Old 03-07-2008, 01:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

♥When all the girls are screaming, hers are the only one he hears.
♥As soon as the cameras are off, they resume being a couple.
♥They were Hollywood’s worst kept secret. ♥She screams for him too.
♥She got a crowd of thousands to sing Happy Birthday to him. ♥He felt the most comfortable with her on set.
♥They only needed one casita. ♥He believes Vanessa Anne Efron sounds nice.
♥They kissed and kissed and kissed when it wasn’t in the script. ♥Their love inspired Alpha!Sex
♥He always leans into her during group photos. ♥Fans voted them their favorite couple, even before they were official.
♥They support each other’s careers. ♥Even when the director calls “cut,” they kiss anyway.
♥There is a reason he holds HSM “close to his heart.” ♥He rescued the flower from her hair from being lost in the Pacific.
♥They are two strong individuals who are even stronger together.
You make me hot. Lubim ta You make my heart skip a beat. Waan ku gealahay You make my world a better place.
Te amo You mean the world to me. Mama oyata arderyi You motivate me. Nakupenda You rock my world.
Jag a'lskar dig You seduce me. Bhebbek You set my heart on fire. Mahal kita

♥She wore a pin of him on MOD, because no other man could replace him.
♥When they appear on a red carpet together, it’s the only thing people talk about.
♥Even George Lange agrees, “Yep, they’ve got cutest couple in the bag.” ♥Her picture graces his iPhone’s screen saver.
♥He told her she was “lovely, and to be mine” for Valentines Day. ♥He has called her his ‘damsel in distress.”
♥Hawaii, Australia, London, Palm Springs, NY, L.A. – it doesn’t matter where they are, they make it their own.
♥She asked him to be her Valentine, complete with X’s & O’s & a heart shaped V.
♥She cried during the balcony scene in HSM, even though it wasn’t in the script.
♥They have award-winning chemistry.♥Her smile makes him forget that he’s dancing.
♥They simply must touch each other, always, somehow.♥He felt free to frolic in Hawaii, because of her.
♥She loves the way he sings. ♥They make lying together on a beach chair an act of intimacy.
♥Their love inspires FanFic. ♥And it’s usually dirty!
You simply amaze me. Ua here au ia oe You stole my heart. Chan raak ther You sweeten my sour days.
Ha eh bak You turn my world upside down. Seni seviyorum You turn the darkness into life.
Ya tebe kokhayu You're a dream come true. Main tumse muhabbat karta hoon You're a gem. Anh ye^u em
You're a twinkle in my eye. Rwy'n dy garu di You're absolutely wonderful.
Gratitude
So, when I started this so-called Oscar-speech, I really didn’t know exactly what to write here.
Looking back on the 100th’s speech, I figured that there was no way I could top that and I was
right, I can’t. All I can say now is that we’re still Wildcats, still friends, still family and will
always be sisters. There will always be something that connects us all and this is it. Our passion for
one of the greatest love stories ever told that hasn’t even started yet…it’s still going on and
will remain constant. They’re always going to be our tie to one another and I could not be
more greatful of these two random people in the world who just happened to run into each other
one day at an audition and decided that they were next. They are going to be the next
Robert & Elizabeth Barrett Browning. And for that alone, I owe them more than my words could ever say.

And here’s where the modern day Oscar speech really comes in handy. Here on my little white
note card, I have all the people I need to thank – Molly, Cris, Betty, Izzy, Peggy, Tugba and
animation!Kat did a famazing job on constructing this whole thing and yes, they did it all, I just
put it in codes. Also a special thank you to Hannah for making us these awesome banners that
are famazing as well. We’re keeping those in this thread everyone. No arguments. I’d
personally like to thank Robert & Elizabeth for this theme and helping me write this and oh
yea, Zac & Vanessa. This is for you. Savor it. Always.

~Jill-Renay~

♥He always nudges her during interviews when asked about their onscreen chemistry.♥Their love is timeless.
♥ They graduated from Foot!Sex to Leg!Sex.♥There is a reason they are on so many “Hot Couple” lists.
♥They have chemistry even when they’re not together. ♥He willingly watches ‘chick flicks’ with her.
♥Their hands fit perfectly together. ♥They shop together.
♥During a post-Hawaii event, he couldn’t stop looking at her. ♥Or licking his lips.
♥She nursed him back to health. ♥They were caught sharing an iced-coffee during a break on GMA, and he was completely love-struck.
♥And she knew it. ♥Turned John Mayer into a third wheel @ the “Walk Hard” Premiere.
♥He is often caught nervously clutching his pant leg when he’s around her.
♥She flirted shamelessly with him during the ’06 TCAs. ♥They make drinking smoothies sexy.
Ikh hob dikh lib You're all I want. Ja te volim You're as beautiful as a sunset. Mena tanda wena You're beautiful.
Sheth she~n zho~n You're charming. Ne mohotatse You're enchanting. Chiholloli
You're heavenly. Nu' umi unangw'ta You're my angel. Konoronhkwa You're my perfect match.
only a screen to push and I might have entered -- but there
was some slight ... so it now seems ... slight and just-sufficient bar to admission,
and the half-opened door shut, and I went home my thousands of miles, and the
sight was never to be! Well, these Poems were to be -- and this true thankful
joy and pride with which I feel myself.

banners - icons - animations
How Palm Springs became Hot Springs

CONGRATULATIONS ON TWO HUNDRED THREADS
OF THE GREATEST LOVE STORY EVER TOLD ♥

{...they're perfect for each other...they are so cute...
we couldn't find anything stronger. it is a bit of a fairytale}

♥The only couple capable of making a short walk to a limo on his birthday seem erotic.
♥And it was obvious they were never gonna make it home.
♥They churned up the ocean in Hawaii. ♥They provoke each other.
♥They turned HSM “club nights” into “date nights.” ♥ The created Ocean!Sex in Hawaii
♥They survived a six-month drought….better than we did! ♥They are each other’s best friend.
♥He gives her piggyback rides.
♥Couldn’t hide how genuinely adorable they are together during a 30-second PSA for reading.
♥After accepting a dare to kiss a co-star on MOD, his first concern was her. ♥And then he wiped the kiss away.
♥She intimately caressed that nameless spot on the beach in Hawaii.
♥They were in each other’s hearts before fame, the tabloids, & haters had the chance to affect them ♥And they still are.
♥Their story is once-upon-a-time worthy.♥
Ayor anosh'ni You're one in a million. Techihhila You're priceless. Tom ho' ichema You're sexy.
Yes kez si'rumem You're the apple of my eye. Wo ai ni You're the best thing that ever happened to me.
Tha gaol agam ort You're the best. 'in k'aatech You're the diamond in the rough.
I-yea Ove-lea Ou-yea You're the one for me.

beautiful creatures
Old 03-07-2008, 01:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Beautiful! Great job Jill!

Great job girls!

Molly.
Old 03-07-2008, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

:tuhd: <---------this is jill, may she rest in peace

beautiful creatures
Old 03-07-2008, 01:39 PM
Passionate Fan

Amazing.
Gonna teach you tricks that'll blow your mongrel mind
Old 03-07-2008, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

it takes a while to go through

beautiful creatures
Old 03-07-2008, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Come back Jill. You have to celebrate.

Molly.
Part-Time Fan

wow it looks amazing
Master Fan

OMG! This is amazing! Great job girls! And here's to 200 more!
Old 03-07-2008, 01:45 PM
Elite Fan

OMG jilly,

its so beautiful!!!!!!!

everything! we did it

have to go back and savor
Old 03-07-2008, 01:46 PM
Elite Fan

Congrats to all Kuuppio's on the 200th thread!!!
Everything looks amazing! Can't wait to see it on the regular computer screen.

Enjoy the thread, and here's to the next 100 & to many, many more years of ZV love.

Fan Forum Hero

and I just realized I didn't account for the sidebar in the measurements and presentation

beautiful creatures
Loyal Fan

*SPEECHLES*

Congrats to all Kuuipos !!!...and great job to everyone who made everything to help make the 200th thread AMAZING !

Last edited by Lottie_x; 03-07-2008 at 01:53 PM
Ultimate Fan

It looks so pretty! Good job constructing the opening post Jill!

I love the banners, the animations, the reasons we love them...I LOVE EVERYTHING!