Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-23-2008, 08:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

LiveinLove (Zachary♥Vanessa) #300 ~ Because love unspoken is the loudest sound of all

It was the best audition of their lives. A boy who was running late and a girl with the voice of an angel
crossed paths and thanks to a Hollywood legend in the making, a common friend and the wonderful world of Disney, their lives, and ours, were forever changed.

They claimed to be 'just friends' for the longest time, but the two could not fool us, the fans in support of their union. Two films and two years later, they took the plunge - revealing their clandestine relationship officially, to the world.

The exchange of a kuuipo ring on a vacation on the island for lovers, Maui, only proved that the two were more than serious. Together, they've been through everything - distance and time apart, a scandal, rumors, haters and lovers alike; and through it all, they did it together, remained together and still show no signs of parting ways anytime soon. They will L i v e i n L o v e for years to come.

with a community of friends, spreading across the globe, the fans
called the K u u i p o s, we all L i v e i n L o v e

to be added PM BrendaSaysHi or Less Than Perfect

As individuals i respect and admire your professional careers and the personas you allow me to see...thank you for sharing you talent with the world. I'm proud to be a fan of both of you. Personally, i see you as a couple who hold yourselves with d i g n i t y, c l a s s, s t r e n g t h, resolve and above all the ability to keep it sacred. For the future, i hope for contentment for you both. You're taking a wonderful j o u r n e y as individuals and t o g e t h e r, enjoy it - you deserve it!
~ animation!Kat

just continue to live in love and live it in the way that you see fit, and ignore everyone else. just be happy. and thank you. thank you not only for making us believe in true love but also thank you because through mutual love and adoration for your 'ship, i found some of the greatest people in my life today. and for that no amounts of words would ever be enough to e x p r e s s how g r a t e f u l i am. oohh and may i please be invited to the wedding?
~ awesome!Kat

You make me want what you have. I want s o m e o n e that when I look at them I can see the love in their eyes. I want to be able to look at a picture of myself and someone and thud and squeal like I do when I see a picture of you.
~ carrie

Thank you for bringing a smile to my face whenever I see the two of you together. I hope that you'll both have successful careers in the future and that you'll continue to love and c h e r i s h each other.
~ angel

You both somehow made me b e l i e v e in fate.
~ alexia

A big shoutout to all the past posters -- I miss you! Especially Stina ... your presence on the Zac board in general is certainly missed!
And to all the present posters -- I may not be around as much as I used to, but it's not because my love for the thread has faltered! IMO, it's still the b e s t damn thread on FanForum!
So, big congrats to the past and present posters on 300 great threads with some of the most amazing people ever.
~Nessa

Jules, I m i s s you in Live in Love
~ Chay

To all of the nightshifters, thank you for keeping bf’s thread alive while everyone else is passed out somewhere on a couch, computer, bed…Jill, Chay and the rest of the VABN contributors, thank you for creating VABN. There have been many days at work where a new entry has saved my sanity. Kat, thank you for all those animations, and Arlene, I hope your dvd player is still alive…there’s still HSM 3! Lastly, to all of the crazy and sometimes “dirty” [you who you are ] kuuipos in the LiL threads, stay crazy, I love you gals for it. Cookie monster, t w i n k i e s, cinnamon rolls will never be the same anymore. Here’s to many more fangirl moments!
~ Chel

To the older, wiser ones (aka everyone else who posts here) - this may be cheating but who cares? I love each and every one of you. You all have made the LiL board a d e l i g h t to post at since I first joined. I don't know what I would do without you girls.
~ Tay

I don’t think I can put into words how much I appreciate each and every one of you ladies. Class, humor, sarcasm, r o m a n c e and dirty come together in all of us and have introduced me to a wonderful group of people. I look forward to coming here everyday, whether or not there has been any news about our favorite couple. To Jill, Betty, Molly, Mel, Carrie, Holden, Tay, Nikka, Vivi, Gladys, animation!Kat, awesome!Kat, and anyone I forgot - you’re my girls and remember, I only pick on the ones I love!
~ Cris

So many, and in no particular order: animation!Kat, awesome!Kat, Cris, Jill, Chay, Gladys, Mel, Nikka, Peggy, Lizzie, Sam, Molly, Izzy, Vivi, Tugba, our!Bee, Holden, Tay, Anne, and I’m sure I’m missing someone
~ Betty

Dear L o v e b i r d s,
Do you want to make US, your f a i t h f u l and desperate kuuipo followers REALLY happy???? It's simple.....GET MARRIED NOW!!!!

with love,
~ vivi

"Besides being lovers, they really are best friends"
You guys have a very beautiful and unique relationship and I see a great future. You are the most truthful proof that true love actually exists and that's why we come here everyday, to make us believe and also, to make solid and growing friendships. I just need to thank you for bringing happiness to our e v e r y d a y lives, you put a smile and a whole lot more in me and in a lot of people. I wish you the best future together!
~ val

"People all around the world would do a n y t h i n g for what you have. So p r o t e c t it. It's yours and no one else should have a say in any of it."
~ isabella

Thank you. Thank you for showing us how great it is to be young and in love. Thank you for showing us that no matter what, when you want to be with someone nothing else matters. Thank you for letting us know that even if you messed up somewhere down the line, cause we are all h u m a n, that having a special someone by your side makes it so much easier to deal with. Thank you for being yourselves.
~ molly

If I could wish them all the stars in the sky, I would. A happy, loving and fulfilled life. Complete by
m e a n i n g f u l moments and true laughter. Never to believe hurtful words, and to always have each other in case they start to. That one another's strength and warmth is forever in their grasp, and never once should they have an empty pillow to pour their tears into but a loving heart and shoulder instead. Open minds, open ears and kind phrases to give to themselves and everyone who loves them.
~ annie

Just keep d o i n g what you do so well and Live in Love.
~ peggy

You are the OTP of Hollywood. We look up to you in so many ways that no-one would ever imagine, just the love you have for each other, the way you look at each other (love & lust), you invented what we now couldn't live without - eye!sex. You have pure and legal ownage of eye!sex as you are the masters of eye!sex, the things you do that make everyone tune on channel fangirl. You made kuuipos are worldwide thing and even named ZV shippers kuuipos, we are and you are the true kuuipos in the world. You also have made us believe in true love, and we hope that sometime in the future, we have a relationship that is as beautiful, loving and made of awesomeness that you two are. Also, Say OK? Whoever came up with that great idea of a video is a God/Goddess. Also, I, personally, would have loved a kiss on the roundabout, that would have top it off totally. Piggybacks, bowling, secret glances, all I can say is *sigh*. Oh yeah, you also made us crash FF because of Say OK, I would say, personally that is one hell of an achievement. So here’s to many years to come of the o n e t r u e l o v e story that each and every kuuipo can be part of.
~ harley

beautiful creatures

Last edited by Fearlessღ; 06-23-2008 at 04:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

don't forget what first attracted you to each other
~ chay

Thank you for giving us Troy & Gabriella. Others might try to imitate, but they can’t replicate the magic and chemistry the two of you bring as Troy and Gabriella. I wish the two you nothing but continued success in your careers and relationship.
~ chel

You inspire so many of us that believe in your love; And I just believe you guys are truly meant to be. Don't ever let Hollywood, negativity or anything else get in the way of you two being true to yourselves and each other. P.S. We're still waiting for your next vacation -- preferably Fiji!
~ nessa

If I could, I would tell them to “have the time of their lives,” and to hold on tight to the “Live in Love” attitude that they already obviously share!
~ betty

I’ve never shipped real people before - caring about others’ relationships when the people in question never seemed to was just a waste of time. Zac and Vanessa say nothing - but you see the truth, love and meaning behind every gesture and every word. They believe in themselves and each other and I wish them all the best.
~ cris

The only thing I can say to you two is for you to keep loving and supporting each other. Be that couple who sticks together through everything.
~ tay

Zac: There are certain things any girl looks for in a significant other – someone who’s supportive, who understands and accepts you for who you are, who knows how to take care of you and above all, someone who makes you happy and keeps you laughing. From where I’m standing, Vanessa’s d a m n l u c k y to have you. You’re definitely a keeper in my book.
Vanessa: It takes a strong sense of self-worth to go through what you’ve gone through at such a young age and still be smiling. I admire that so much and would have no problem pointing to you as one of the best role models around. You Have Absolutely Nothing To Apologize For. Keep grinning and giggling because we all love it when you do.
To the both of you: Keep LIVING life on your terms – you both have good heads on your shoulders and have accomplished so much in such a short time, so you must be doing something right. Continue LAUGHING with each other – it’s good for the soul and will keep you both young at heart. And as an added bonus it sure brightens my, and others I know, days. I don’t really need to tell you anything about LOVE, because you’ve shown me what that’s supposed to be like. Thanks to you, I’m a firm believer in true love’s existence, and I’m glad neither of you are settling for less
~ mel

In December last year, I crept awkwardly into the LiL thread here at the Zac board and asked be added to the list. I never expected to be accepted and included the way I have...I thank every single person I've had the pleasure of talking to since that night. To those on my MSN list (Jill, Awesome!Kat, Betty, Cris, Mel and Molly), thank you for allowing me to get to know you better - I love you all. To all the other wonderful posters, I can't wait to get to know you better too!
~ Animation!Kat

A shout out to all my girls at FF coz even though every moment I spend posting means one less moment I could have been sleeping, you girls make it worthwhile, eye bags and sleep deprivation be damned. you girls rock my world.
~ Awesome!Kat

All you guys just made me feel so welcome when I first came on here so thanks!!!
~ Carrie

to Jill, the best mod ever(!!), thank you for sharing your time, energy and talent in making both the LiL threads a wonderful place for everyone. All the kuuipos are lucky to have someone as dedicated as you.
to the VABN girls, you girls rule! thanks for the wonderful fanfics, updates and news about our favorite people.
to the GY shift, killing threads with you girls are fun! Whilst everyone are asleep, we're burning up the threads. :p
to the Filipinas on the thread, I love you girls! Let's continue to support V, our fellow Pinay, and of course, Zac. And lastly, to Kat03 and kat_, I never would've thought that my love for Z and V would bring me wonderful friends like the two of you. Thank you for being there for me when I need friends to talk to and for keeping me sane when I start going crazy. 'Love both Kats, save the world!'
~Angel

Mel - happy-dancing, bask-in-the-fruits-of-labor Mel. You have no idea how many times I have read your Kuuipology essay since it was first displayed back on May 24, 2008. It always brings a smile to my face, it always makes me want to break out the Happy Dance, because, well, it makes me happy. Basking in ZV love, being proud members of the Vein Hating Club, and basking in other kuuipos' fruits of labor FTW!
~ Gladys

Anne: Because you're my twin, because we're so alike it's scary, because you're the sister I never had and above all...because I love you!!
Val: Because you're my dear little dirty sister, because you're amazing and because I need you in my life forever.
~ Vivi

Simply incredible work of art especially the 100th thread. It was so full of love.
~Alexia

zac&vanessa fanfiction

by Jackie
“How…how did you know….” Zac asked, a bit surprised.

“When you were brought in last night, I was the one who had to fill out the admittance forms. She had to tell me that you two were married or else we couldn’t have done the surgery right away.” Jordan replied as she nodded to the still sleeping Vanessa. “You’ve got a very special lady there. She was pretty worried about you.”

Zac couldn’t help it as he pulled Vanessa closer to him and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead. “I know. I’m a lucky bastard. I don’t know what she sees in me. She can have anybody in the world, and here she is hanging out with me, a nobody from Arroyo Grande.”
“Dylan, out. Give us an hour.” Zac said as lust filled his eyes and he started after his wife, discarding his pajama top carelessly on top of Shadow, who barked in annoyance.

“You’re sex maniacs!” Dylan shouted after them. He picked up the breakfast tray and started toward the kitchen, hearing a “Happy Anniversary Baby” from his sister-in-law, followed by a low moan from his brother. “Sex maniacs!”
As Lovers Go
by Kenzie
Knowing he had had enough, Vanessa stayed for the last few, answering questions, bubbling over with excitement and trying to keep them as short as possible. She could see him from the corner of her eye and he was watching her with those eyes of his. Turning away from the last reporter she waved at him and he looked relieved, opening his arms a little and telling her to get her cute little butt over there before he went completely insane.
Giggling and laughing they got into the theatre so quickly he was already touching her all over before they had even had to chance to see if anyone was watching.
“What the heck is up with you tonight.” She said, trying to breathe properly as his lips attacked her neck, leaning them both against a lone wall.
Falling Into You
by kat1estone
“Ok then Vanessa,” Elijah began. “Dish the dirt on Zac…embarrassing stories, third nipples, extra toes…”
Vanessa snorted. “Erm no abnormal body parts…”

“So you’re saying that he’s distinctly average then…” Elijah elbowed Zac teasingly.

Smirking at her boyfriend’s pleading facial expression Vanessa began to reply, “Well…” Zac widened his eyes in alarm before burying his face in his arms as the rest of the table began chuckling. Vanessa took pity on her harassed boyfriend as she finished what she was saying. “That’s not exactly what I meant…As for embarrassing stories, got a bucket full of those…Has he ever told you about the time he got chased down a street by a group of high school cheerleaders?”
Zac slowly got off the couch. He held out his hand to her and gathered her close for a hug. It never ceased to amaze him how the simplest acts with her felt like the most intimate ones. He paused to grab the wine and held her hand as they went back into the bedroom. Now that he wasn’t half blind with lust, Zac saw that Kelly had worked her magic in here too. Another vase filled to bursting with white lilies and roses, slender tapers in silver holders and fat scented candles sat on the dresser, the bed tables and the large desk in the corner.

Zac moved about the room lighting the candles. Vanessa’s skin glowed in the flickering light and she held out a slender champagne flute to him. He sipped at the tart juice as he joined her on the bed. Setting both glasses on the nearest table he urged Vanessa to lie back against the pillows. Picking up his glass again, he carefully drizzled the remainder of the chilled liquid over her skin.
Just Like Kindergarten
by hugsxkisses
A silver necklace dangled in front of her, two stars hanging right in front of her face. Zac’s eyes widened in recognition and he prayed everything would be alright. Hands shaking, Vanessa reached up, gingerly taking the silver chain and gently sliding it off the small tree branch. The chain fell and curled onto her opened palm, the stars facing her. Her eyes watered when she read the inscription, she raised her right hand, her finger tracing the delicate words and letters engraved on the star.

“There’s not a star we can’t reach.” Vanessa whispered hoarsely as her eyes traced the words. Her heart pounded hard against her chest and tears leaked from her eyes. She made a huge mistake. Vanessa turned around, biting her bottom lip as tears flooded her eyes and rolled down her cheeks.
Zac woke an hour later and stirred softly in the bed, it was still bright outside, but the room was getting colder. He moved Vanessa’s head off his chest, taking his numb arm from under her as well, and somehow managed to untangle the bedsheets underneath them to cover their bodies.

He laid back down and rearranged Vanessa so he could hold her from behind, arm tightly around her slim waist and snuggling into her neck.

Her hair was still a little damp with sweat, but he didn’t mind. One thing about his girl…she slept like a rock, especially after exercising in any way.
Scenes from a Marriage
by digitalprints
It was like watching the trailer of a really, really, really sappy romantic movie. The scene: A quaint town in the outskirts of London. The sun is setting and in true cliché fashion, the remaining rays of light envelope the couple with an ethereal glow. The stars: Vanessa Hudgens, 30, dressed in an 18th century striped silk taffeta ball gown walking arm in arm with her casually dressed real-life leading man, Zac Efron, 31, both sporting a huge grin on their faces.

They’re young, beautiful and crazy in love. Not to mention two of the most bankable stars in Hollywood, Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens have the life fairytales are made of. Together for fourteen years (something that is very uncommon in Hollywood) and married for the last four, it seems these high school sweethearts have long since graduated, moving from lovesick teenage lovers to devoted parents.
The Real Deal
by Michie
It seems that despite the passage of time, these former Disney stars are still youthful as ever, and spending a day with them, I feel envious of how in love they still are. And from their teasing and flirtation, it seems like only yesterday when they first met and fell in love. What they have is the real deal, a love that has endured hundreds of break up rumors and distances thousands of miles apart. As Zac opens the door for Vanessa, she squeezes his hand in thanks and smiles adoringly at him. That, my dear readers, is what love is all about. And who ever said chivalry is dead?
Zac.

‘Ness, things got kind of crazy down there huh? I looked for you after we were separated but I guess you went upstairs or ran off with a firefighter. Please let it be the first thing. I really don’t want to have to try and fight a firefighter for your affections. It would be painful. But worth it. Coffee downstairs?’

My best friend ate toenails.

My BOYfriend would fight firefighters for me.

I think we’ll be fine.

Yours Sincerely, Vanessa.

troy&gabriella fanfiction

All Grown Up
by Lo
“Only once, and that was a long time ago. The guy made me feel like I was the most precious item in this entire world. We were each other’s best friend, shoulder to lean on, support system, you name it! He was always there for me. But in college, when I went to visit him for a weekend he called us off. He told me we wouldn’t work out! He told me that this would never work. I guess he lied when he said love conquers all. He broke my heart and my heart never healed. And when you have a broken heart you cannot love anyone else! Did you hear that Troy? Did you hear me?” Gabriella asked furiously looking at Troy. In the midst of her speech she stood up in front of Troy and poured her feelings on the floor. Troy had placed his head into his hands. He had no idea he had hurt her so much.
Amazing Grace
by CJ.xox.Dancerella
Gabriella flashed him a half-hearted smile. “I’ll try and pencil you in around my chemistry report, calculus assignment and rehearsing for that stupid presentation ceremony – honestly, I don’t know why I said yes to Miss Darbus – she has me wrapped around her little finger!” Gabriella let out her breath and pushed her stubborn hair out of her eyes. She was frustrated, and not only because she had so much on her plate. Usually she could juggle 101 things and still manage to hold it together. But the past couple of months Gabriella had been finding it increasingly more difficult to keep up with her hectic schedule, and she didn’t like it one bit. She was far too stubborn to acknowledge that she needed to slow down and refused to admit her workload was getting on top of her.

Troy chuckled at his exasperated girlfriend. “Come on Gabs – it’s not all doom and gloom! We both know you’re the best person for the job and that you’ll do brilliantly. It’s not the end of the world. You’ll get the work done – you always do,” he smiled down at her. “I have faith in you,” he added.
Amazing Grace
by Charli
Gabriella flashed him a half-hearted smile. “I’ll try and pencil you in around my chemistry report, calculus assignment and rehearsing for that stupid presentation ceremony – honestly, I don’t know why I said yes to Miss Darbus – she has me wrapped around her little finger!” Gabriella let out her breath and pushed her stubborn hair out of her eyes. She was frustrated, and not only because she had so much on her plate. Usually she could juggle 101 things and still manage to hold it together. But the past couple of months Gabriella had been finding it increasingly more difficult to keep up with her hectic schedule, and she didn’t like it one bit. She was far too stubborn to acknowledge that she needed to slow down and refused to admit her workload was getting on top of her.

Troy chuckled at his exasperated girlfriend. “Come on Gabs – it’s not all doom and gloom! We both know you’re the best person for the job and that you’ll do brilliantly. It’s not the end of the world. You’ll get the work done – you always do,” he smiled down at her. “I have faith in you,” he added.
Troy reached for Gabriella’s waist and pulled her frame into his body. He slowly pushed a strand of hair behind her ear. “Gabi…” he breathed deeply before kissing her tenderly on the cheek. “You don’t know how much I’ve missed you.”

“I’ve missed you too.” She said. Gabriella leaned forward and kissed Troy with all of the passion that has been held up in her for the past few months.

They both fell back wards on the bed. Troy moved on top of her, breaking only for a moment. He pulled his own shirt above his head and smiled down at Gabriella.
It took several clever lies and a couple of cancellations, but by Friday night Gabriella was standing in front of her closet, examining her clothing selection helplessly. It was common knowledge at West High that Gabriella wasn’t much of a fashion person. She wore jeans everyday unless she couldn’t help it, coupled with either flip flops or Birks depending on the weather. She had decent tops, but preferred to cover them with overly large sweatshirts or hoodies.

And so that was what she had originally put on, after she had seen to it that Vincent was out of the house and the doors were locked (the last thing she needed was to have Taylor or someone equivalent to her walking in as she was daydreaming about Troy).

But then something hit her.

This was a date. With Troy Bolton – who went to East High.
Troy was standing a few feet away from Gabriella looking up and down on her. She was wearing an apple green dress that ended right above her knees. Gabi grinned at him mischievously and motioned him to come over with a wiggle of her finger. Troy walked up to her wrapping his arms around her small waist pulling her closer to his pelvis. Troy smelled her discreet perfume and breathed in her right ear: “You’re so beautiful” before he captured her lips with his, kissing her with more love than ever. She wrapped her arms around him, one hand placed behind his neck, to intensify the fiery kiss. Her tongue found its way into his mouth until she realized a lot of people were watching them and broke the kiss. She looked up at Troy with burning cheeks.

“Why did you stop?” Troy said sulky and curled his lower lip.

Gabi played with the collar of his black shirt. “Because your parents are watching us, honey” she hemmed and turned Troy around to look at his amused parents.
Intensity
by sandy2x400
She looked up, startled, and asked, “What are you doing?”

Troy bit his lip. “Kissing you.” He said before bending down to touch her lips with his own. He softly pressed against her, and he smirked into the kiss when he felt her shiver. Troy bit her bottom lip gently, and took advantage when she gasped. He slid his tongue in slyly, and his arms snaked around her waist to pull her closer to him.

She immediately responded, trying to explore his mouth and gain control, but since he had more experience, he quickly beat her. He pushed her up the wall gently, kissing her with more force. He bit her bottom lip softly before pulling away.
Troy laughed. There was the shy, yet blunt girl that had caught his attention last night. He looked her over. “God, she looked beautiful,” he thought. He had been so nervous before to realize that she was wearing a pair of very short knit shorts and a nicely fitted tank top. Her soft black curls that had been secured atop her head last night were now let down stopping to rest just above her breast. He wanted nothing more than to run his finger through her curls and kiss her passionately letting her know how he felt about her.

Gabriella once again couldn’t believe how blunt she had been, but there was just this comfortableness that she felt when she was around him. She knew that she should be freaking out more; after all there was huge movie star in her living room for goodness sakes.
Never Let Go
by runninequalslife
Her lips were quivering with longing. So desperately she wanted him to place his onto hers. So desperately she wanted him to rip off her clothes and jump on top of her. So desperately she wanted him inside her, thrusting hard and deep. She wanted him to make love to her right there. The energy was there, radiating off one another. She could feel the cool air heat up twenty degrees. If Troy didn’t feel anything right there, he would have had to have been gay, because Gabriella couldn’t stop the chemistry between the two.

But reality crashes down onto her shoulders as she opens her eyes again and looks back at him. She suddenly remembers his girlfriend. His perfect girlfriend who he was falling in love with, if he wasn’t in love with her already. Gabriella suddenly scoots backwards, letting Troy’s hand fall with a look of disappointment crossing his face. That was close. Too close. She couldn’t let herself get that vulnerable again.
This time it was Troy's turn to arch an eyebrow at her response. "Oh really? I guess then you wouldn't object to this."

Troy's lips met Gabriella's half way as she raised herself up a little, both sighing as the soft, tentative kiss blazed into a much more passionate kiss, Troy's tongue licking at Gabriella's lips, begging for entrance. She smiled against his lips before she granted him access, moaning at the feeling combined with the sensations Troy was creating up and down her back where his hands were currently going up and down. Gabriella slid her fingers through his hair, taking delight in pulling him closer to her, caring little for where they were at for the moment. Troy broke away from the kiss but instead used his lips to place soft kisses along her jaw before pressing firmer kisses down her neck to her exposed shoulder, thanks to the white strapless tube top she was wearing. He chuckled as he heard her let out a throaty moan again, groaning himself as she decided to turn the table on him, beginning to move her body against his as she started dancing again.

beautiful creatures

Last edited by Fearlessღ; 06-23-2008 at 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Time Changes Everything
by runninequalslife
Gabriella suddenly feels tears slip down her face. All of the emotions that were bottled up from the past few days were suddenly starting to surface. Her heart was suddenly screaming at her to believe him but her head was reminding her of what he did last night. “STOP LYING TO ME!” She screams and Troy shakes his head angrily. “You don’t want me!”
“I’m not lying!” He yells and shakes his head. “You know what I want? I want to hold your hand. I want to kiss your forehead and hold you in my arms. I want to be able to kiss you in front of everyone else and show them I’m whipped by the queen of West High. I want run my hands down your sides and feel you tremble beneath me. I want to fall asleep listening to your heart beat, because that’s what drives me to be better.” Gabriella suddenly feels a flush come to her face and Troy puts both hands on her arms. “I want to be with you Gabi.”
Unexpected
by TinkerbellT
“Hi there little lady” Troy said softly, reaching into the isolette to cradle Ana in his arms. She looked up at him with her wide blue eyes and Troy felt the now familiar tug on his heartstrings and the surge of longing that always accompanied it.

The news that she was able to go home soon, meant that for Troy, his time with her was almost over and it was something he didn’t want to think about. He had grown so used to being with her over the last few days, that he couldn’t remember a time before she was in his life and he didn’t want to think about the future without her in it.
trevor&corrie fanfiction

Math Just Got Exciting
by ChasingGhosts
A guilty look appeared on her face and she blushed slightly. “Um… well you see, London took Mary-Margaret and I to this fashion show over the weekend, promising us that she’d get us backstage to meet the models. Oh gosh, it was so exciting! And the dresses were so pretty!” she gushed, a dreamy look on her face appearing as she recalled the stunning outfits that she had seen. She heard him cough, bringing her out of her fantasy, and causing a faint pink tint to appear on her cheeks. “So, I didn’t exactly get a chance to go over it again after I left,” she said sheepishly.

He looked over at her clearly amused. “A fashion show was more important that your math grade?” he stated simply.

She opened her mouth is shock. “Not just a fashion show! But a fashion show with front seat tickets with London! She’s never invited me to one before!”

To Vivi:
Hermana! I just have to thank you for being my best Zanessa buddy and for being the way you are, unique.
Love you,
~ Val

"Thanks for sticking with this through everything. There have been high points, and low points, and we've gone through it all. I'm sure our love for this couple will keep us going for a lot more."
~ Isabella

I just want to say all you girls are so awesome, not only cause you of all you ship, but you really are great people and getting to know you all has been awesome! Here's to another 300 threads!
~ Molly

A huge shoutout to the Graveyard Shift on both threads: Holden, Arlene, eMGee, Catch, Molly, awesome!Kat, animation!Kat, Carrie, Kristen, Nikka and Bee – you girls are the bombass! We so totally rock!
To the Round Robin writers: Jill, Cris, Molly, Betty, Izzy, Tay, Peggy and Anne – you have been and continue to be the suppliers of my drug of choice and I bow before you.
To everyone I’ve come across in the threads: Thank you for the warm welcome, for the titillating conversation, and for putting a smile on my face at the end of the day. I may not know what you look like, but I recognize kindred spirits when I meet them. Here’s to more of the same in the next 300 threads!
~ Mel

To Vivi!: Thank you soo much for being my better half and for sticking with me through thin and thick. Because you are so much like me that sometimes I think we might have been separated at birth. Yet I love you more than I would a twin, because you're like my soulmate! No matter what happens, I'll always be here for you whenever and for whatever you need me. TE AMO MAMI!

To Tay!: Hermanita, I love your spunk, your humor, your kindness and your energy. Because you remind me of myself in many ways and because you deserve everything good and beautiful life throws your way (yes! including pookie!). I will always love you and you'll always be a part of me and my memory of this wonderful forum, no matter how far away we end up in life
and to Chay! and Jill!: thank you for letting me be a part of your wonderful blog, for believing in me even when I wasn't so sure I was good at something and for pushing me to do things better and with love. (And one of you for inspiring me with her writing and her persistence! I think I'm a better writer partly because of you!)
~ Anne

Everyone -- we are the true kuuipos, the best shippers EVER, most loving shippers, we are all ridiculously close and we've been through 300 threads worth of stories, laughs, tears, sighs and *shocked* moments. We, in our own right, invented dirty fangirl!status, what can I say? ZV make go like that on a whole other level . And the drought? We survived 10 weeks without no news or pictures, I think, personally, true fangirl power and spirit. Then when the drought ended.... KEYS! I think that, was one of the most hilarious and exaggerated moments about an object that opens doors. Seriously, you don't know how much you all made me laugh that day. Oh yeah and... KEYS!! HAIR BAND!! DATE NIGHT NIGHT!! KISSES!!

If I got it wrong, you have a right to kill me now . Now, lets just say thanks to David & Starla and Greg & Gina for letting these supreme beings been born and alive. You are my utmost thank you. You guys are the group of people (of a ship) I am most closet to, you make the little things squee-worthy, and some stuff I have never imagined beyond my wildest dreams, you guys are just amazing and I love each and every single one of you with all my heart, and if ZV knew what you was doing here, they'd either a) have a heart attack or b) *sigh* and say it's true what they say! or c) appreciate 110% what you do for them.

Now, here's to more laughs, tears, OMFG & KEYS!! Moments and 300 threads more to come, cheers!
~ Harley

inspiration & gratitude
inspiration ~ zachary & vanessa; the romantics thread
gratitude ~ well, we made it. didn't we? three hundred threads.
or, if you want to get technical like me, over five hundred, hence
my icon saying 500+. we've been through literally everything too
and while I won't delve into details, every poster here knows what
I'm talking about. but our hardships made us better people and
even closer friends. I can honestly say, that without all of you, we
would not even be here today and I am forever grateful for the friends
I've made along the way. And we have to give thanks to our couple,
Zac & Vanessa. If not for them, more importantly, we would not be
here. When I first originally wrote this speech of mine, it was greater
than this. But then, someone :glares at ghostdennis: wanted my
attention and unplugged the computer, hence losing my oscar
speech part three. So, to sum it all up, here's to another three hundred

To be continued . . .

thread best viewed in firefox

beautiful creatures

Last edited by Fearlessღ; 06-23-2008 at 09:02 AM
Old 06-23-2008, 08:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Beautiful Jill! Thank you so much for this!

Molly.
Old 06-23-2008, 08:31 AM
Elite Fan

HOLY COW!!! Congratulations to all!
Old 06-23-2008, 08:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

oh yeah, i forgot, we need a pic of the moment

still breathing

beautiful creatures
Old 06-23-2008, 08:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Breathing is very good! I think we'll all decide when everyone comes back.

Molly.
Old 06-23-2008, 08:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

OH.MY.GOD!!!!!
Old 06-23-2008, 08:36 AM
Master Fan

OMG that was amazing... thanks Jill!!! I had tears in my eye!!!

OK I am glad we made 300 but now I must go to work... talk to everyone later! Bye!
Old 06-23-2008, 08:37 AM
Dedicated Fan

that's ebautiful!

Sophia
The TMCMGS Club
Old 06-23-2008, 08:42 AM
Master Fan

I flove you Jill! You nearly made me cry

It is so beautiful and the words are just, oh my gosh, they are brilliant.

And the posters words?? omg, you are AMAZING

We made it girlies, heres to another 300th
Old 06-23-2008, 08:42 AM
Master Fan

OMG!

Amazing! Beautiful!
Old 06-23-2008, 08:43 AM
Elite Fan

holy! that was!

thank you jill that was just beautiful!

and this, right this moment, this is why i love being a zv shipper. surrounded by true love and the greatest group of fangirls anyone could ever dream of

here's to 300 more threads of living in love! congrats everyone!
Old 06-23-2008, 08:45 AM
Master Fan

aaaw that made me cry...
Old 06-23-2008, 08:47 AM
Elite Fan

im tearing up to good thing im alone in the room

that was just