Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-01-2009, 10:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Live In Love (Zachary♥Vanessa) 500 ~ Two people in Love ... It's a beautiful thing

I didn't even really want to go to that premiere - Thunderbirds looked like some cheesy kid-friendly action flick, which wasn’t
my exact ideal of an hour and a half well spent - but my publicist made me show up…I'll have to remember to thank her some time.
And if I had known that I would come face-to-face with the girl of my dreams that day, I definitely wouldn't have brought a date.
But no one expects to meet the love of their life at 16. And honestly, I wasn’t really thinking about love the first time I saw her, if
you know what I mean. I just remember thinking, “I wanna meet that girl,” which I tried to do for the rest of the event. I even got as
close as almost shaking her hand and saying, “Hi I’m Z--,” before she was whisked away to be introduced to someone way more important
than me. I was pretty sure that since I missed my chance then, it just wasn’t meant to be. I never forgot her name though -
Vanessa Hudgens, the girl with the pretty brown eyes and bright smile.

So imagine my surprise when less than a year later, fate dropped her into my lap in the form of a Disney Channel Original Movie audition.
At first I didn’t believe it was her, until she opened her mouth and introduced herself. Like I said, I never forgot that name. She still had those
pretty brown eyes and a gorgeous smile in a face that was more beautiful than I remembered. This time the introductions got past my name,
and when I finally got that handshake I was a goner.

There are moments in our lives together that stand out crystal clear in my mind. That first handshake was one of them.
It literally felt like I’d stuck my finger in a light socket. The whole rehearsal process really is a blur to me because all I remember is
having a blast with Van. That actually worked out great for us because we scored the parts. But even if we hadn’t, by the end of the
first day of auditions I knew there was no way I was letting this girl walk out of my life. Dude, I was so far gone that she was the first thing
I talked about when I called my best friend that same night. That probably wasn’t one of my smartest moves since it meant endless
days of ribbing. But she was worth it, and going on four years now, she’s still worth everything.

Van and I really do owe a lot to HSM. Filming those movies guaranteed us time – time to get to know each other better, time to hang out
and be ourselves, time away from our hectic LA lives to be together like a normal couple. I also have to admit that playing the part of Troy Bolton
provided me with some good pointers on how to score “good boyfriend” points. That character had romantic gestures down pat, but nothing he
ever did was on a truly grand scale. He kept it simple, sweet and heartfelt – something that continues to resonate with me today.

When it comes to Van, I’m all about spontaneity and working on the little things to keep that gorgeous smile on her face. If I can make her laugh
at least once a day, it’s been a day well spent. An even better day is if I can actually pull a fast one on her, like the one time I showed up on her
doorstep unexpectedly, her favorite flowers in hand, to surprise her because I’d been missing her. That scored me a laugh, a smile, a hug & a kiss
– totally hit it out of the park with that one! But while surprises are a good way to keep my girl on her toes, it’s really the everyday things that always
win her over and put that special sparkle in her eyes. Simple touches, a gentle caress, telling her she’s beautiful, taking her hand and squeezing
it just because I can, a thank you when warranted – she appreciates that more than anything I could buy for her, and I can tell you without a
shadow of a doubt that I feel the same way. Though she wouldn't say no if I bought her some chocolate.

So here we are, a little over three years later and still going strong. I’m still looking for ways to make her laugh, still looking for ways to put that smile on
her face, still looking for ways to show her everyday just how glad I am that she’s in my life (my latest thing is basketball games – she really loves
the Lakers and bonus, a girl that loves to watch sports! Am I a lucky guy or what?). Life really is a lot better when you have someone to
share it with, so it can’t get much better than this.

Supporter list
to be added to the list, PM Jill-Renay or Holden

Icons

by Catch
Credits & Gratitude

-- Michie, for her brilliant fanfiction
-- Melanie & Molly, for believing that we could actually do this
-- Peggy, for volunteering for possibly almost anything
-- Becky & Catch, for pretty animations and icons
-- Kuuipo Girls&Guys, well, this is it. I have no Oscar speech prepared.
I think I ran out of words after the 100th on Zac's board. Enjoy it.
-- Zac & Vanessa, our prince and princess - thank you for making us believe in true love

Previous Threads

beautiful creatures
Old 01-01-2009, 10:34 AM
Elite Fan

omg omg omg

i freaking love it
Old 01-01-2009, 10:34 AM
Elite Fan

Congrats on 500!
Old 01-01-2009, 10:37 AM
Obsessed Fan

it's so pretty

Liisa
Old 01-01-2009, 10:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thankssss!!
So happy. I'll read now!!!
Icon By Me
Old 01-01-2009, 10:38 AM
Master Fan

Gah!

Gorgeous girls

A fitting tribute to a stunning couple
Master Fan

simply amazing!

great job girls!!!

Kristen // icon
Master Fan

omg that is amazing... flove it!!!

to those that made it happen!!!
Old 01-01-2009, 10:39 AM
Total Fan

*sniffs*

Mannn.. I'm almost in tears..

This is completely awesome
Master Fan

Awwww! I love it
Vanessa ♥ Zachary
Elite Fan

soo beautiful!
Master Fan

Beautiful Happy 500 everyone!
Master Fan

Congratulations guys!!!

Kay Theatre & Musicals I love Christi Team Blonsky
Elite Fan

i have no words, i'm overwhelmed......

god jilly you rock!!!!

k, gotta finish!!!!
Old 01-01-2009, 10:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Beautiful job, Jill and Mel and Catch and Becks and everyone else that helped! I'm going to stare at it for a while now!

HUG for the threads!

Thanks Kay.

Molly.