Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2015, 12:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
He only said "in a sense" so I think it's just what we've already seen: being close and spending time together, but nothing romantic in it.
Yeah, I think that "affair" may not be the right word, more like emotional support. I love that Alex will be there for Meredith, I just think that there has to be some boundaries. No more ordering Jo out of bed, and Jo could try to be a little more understanding of Meredith. I just want Alex to notice how rude Mer has been to Jo and to tell her to knock it off. I don't want Alex to remain oblivious while Mer and Jo squabble over him. Then they all look bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain_Girl (View Post)
hmmm, if that is going to happen we might get more "uncle Alex", which wouldn't be bad. Maybe we will get to see a fatherly side of Alex and maybe this will finally get Mer to loosen up around Jo. I think her problem with Jo is that she doesn't know how to treat her outside of work....doesn't know how to not treat her as a subordinate. And this might give Jo a way to learn how to deal with Mer as well.

TBH, I think this whole thing with Jo being jealous is coming from her childhood. She wants to hold onto things (people) because of the neglect and (probable) abuse. They really need to write a storyline based on this so that Jo can finally give these emotions and such a rest.
Mer basically was Jo when she was an intern so I wish that she could be more understanding. She can relate to being the intern dating the attending and having to deal with her attendings all the time. Burke didn't treat her rudely and neither did Mark.

If this storyline leads us (and Alex) to know more about Jo and her past and understand insecurities better, and leads to some kind of friendship between Mer and Jo then I am okay with it. I don't need or want to see double dates or anything, but just mutual respect and for Alex to get all his women under control
Old 01-24-2015, 01:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Boundaries are needed. I didn't like that when Cristina did that to MerDer, and I didn't like that this season with Meredith doing that.

Icon: Nikki
Old 01-24-2015, 02:53 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit of the Radio (View Post)
but just mutual respect and for Alex to get all his women under control
Love that. "all his women". I wonder, if he was told that he would have "women" before he had started at GSMH, I wonder what he would have said.
Old 01-24-2015, 03:16 PM
Master Fan

When Cristina said Alex needed to be mocked every day, I didn't think she meant Meredith needed to jump in bed with him and Jo.

It's honestly ridiculous. I always got so mad at Cristina when she did it, and I was so irritated when Meredith did it in episode 1 and even more angry when Jo alluded that she's done it more since. The shower thing in episode 3 didn't really bother me, because it was a throwback to season 6.
Old 01-25-2015, 04:31 AM
Obsessed Fan

Isn't funny that the shower scene was a total retake of season 6 one bar the whole "he wants me to have a baby" part. Both of them reveal siblings (Derek tells Alex his brother is down stairs in season 6 and Meredith tells Alex that Maggie is her sister in this season) and both are when Alex is in the shower.
Old 01-26-2015, 12:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Can't wait for Mer and Alex scenes
Old 01-26-2015, 12:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalaBridget (View Post)
Can't wait for Mer and Alex scenes
Me too!

09/11/01=NEVER FORGET RIP PAUL WALKER- CORY AND NAYA
Elodie"Aujourd'hui il va pleuvoir,mais demain le soleil brillera..."
Old 01-28-2015, 04:02 AM
Master Fan

What’s the next step for Alex (Justin Chambers) and Jo (Camilla Luddington)?
Rhimes: I cannot tell you what’s going to happen with Alex and Jo. That feels very spoilery. I will tell you that Jo’s weird relationship with Meredith—which I find to be hilarious—the idea that Jo can’t figure out how to have a relationship [with her]. Meredith feels like she’s coming in between their relationship, but not really. I find a charm to it. You start to understand that Jo kind of idolizes Meredith, so how do you deal with the fact that your idol is your boyfriend’s best friend? That whole aspect is very charming. Alex and Meredith’s friendship strengthens. There’s a lot great stuff happening with them.

Old 02-06-2015, 04:06 AM
Master Fan

really disappointed of lack of scene....

Old 02-06-2015, 02:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

After this last episode, these two are the only 2 that are in every episode of Grey's ever.
Old 02-06-2015, 02:30 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maité (View Post)
After this last episode, these two are the only 2 that are in every episode of Grey's ever.
really?
Old 02-06-2015, 02:47 PM
Master Fan

Has Justin been in every episode? I thought he missed a couple in the first couple seasons.
Old 02-06-2015, 05:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkxtwisty (View Post)
Has Justin been in every episode? I thought he missed a couple in the first couple seasons.
No, he hasn't missed any. And Chandra, Patrick and James have all missed just one.
Old 02-07-2015, 03:40 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maité (View Post)
for me he have no SL and not much scene....

btw, Alex makes no effort to help meredith and be "his person" But meredith should stop comparing Alex with Cristina...
Anyway as alex is not for her, she will turn to Maggie ... Already sick of this new character, She take Alex place soon..
Sad i really love to see Jolex babysitting...

Last edited by ryanforever; 02-07-2015 at 04:03 AM
Old 02-07-2015, 07:02 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanforever (View Post)
for me he have no SL and not much scene....

btw, Alex makes no effort to help meredith and be "his person" But meredith should stop comparing Alex with Cristina...
Anyway as alex is not for her, she will turn to Maggie ... Already sick of this new character, She take Alex place soon..
Sad i really love to see Jolex babysitting...
I think that Alex's effort is just fine, and Meredith is being completely unreasonable. She doesn't want a "person," she wants someone who will drop everything and everyone to cater to her needs. I'm glad that Alex isn't having it, now if he would just stick up for his girlfriend.

Since Jolex is apparently getting no storyline anytime soon, I was really looking forward to Mer and Alex getting closer, but that isn't happening here and it really makes me sad. Alex is just being used a catalyst to bring Mer and Maggie together and isnt getting much in return. She looks incredibly selfish and he looks like a bad boyfriend, so neither one is coming off great so far this season.

I like Mer and I know that she is going through a rough time missing Derek and Cristina, but it's been 10 episodes now, enough is enough.