Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2009, 12:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sophies Thread #27 ~ There were many flowers in Logan's life, but Rory was his rose! ღ

♥ SOPHIES ♥
Rory Gilmore and Logan Huntzberger Appreciation Thread

by shinystar

1. shinystar
  2. dna2000
  3. -Jess-
  4. ln1
  5. cartiergurl01
  6. AlwaysHoldingOn
  7. sLomo
  8. caressie
  9. Strega21
  10. ALuv
  11. RoganFan
  12. hearty26
  13. Falling~star
  14. sweetpoison
  15. Hachiko
  16. Dreamer~Candy4eva
  17. DiAn
  18. Edelyn
  19. lexhuntzberger
  20. panther4
  21. Ace732
  22. AllieCat60
  23. B.Chambers
  24. Starli
  25. LuHuntzberger
  26. summer storm

#1 - Because their cute meet left us squealing!
#2 - Because we think he's going to be an excellent boyfriend #3 - Because he *is* an excellent boyfriend
#4 - Because our smut has reached a whole new level! #5 - Because once you go Sophie smut there's no going back! #6 - 'Cause they'll get what they want! Each other! #7 - He'll say hi to William and Harry for her #8 - Because she'll save her Harlequin romance face just for him! #9 - No matter what, She's still proud of her boy! #10 - Together They'll find their way trough the maze called life! #11 ~ Because all paths lead to them! #12 ~ Because Grandmothers do know what's best! #13 ~We know that marriage and babies are on the way! #14 ~In the end their path is the same...#15 ~ The Rocket stayed out of the box, and in her heart! #16 ~ They may be apart, but together they belong! #17 ~ It'll never be too late to give their love another chance!!! #18 ~ Because their love only happens 'Once in a Lifetime'! #19 ~ Sometimes True love means to let go, so you can give it another go! #20 ~ The wedding is all set, we're ready for the reunion now! #21 ~ Because S8 with Matt on board would have given us the PERFECT ending! #22 ~ 'Let's do it again Rory, let's jump' #23 ~ Love matured and choices became harder... #24 ~ 'Cause They're after the same rainbows' end! #25 ~ Their Hearts Only Belong To One Another! #26 ~ She's loving him still, after all this time!

1. Because there's no other place he'd rather be 2. Because they want to factor each other in their lives 3. We know that this is not the end! 4. There's always hope when there's love! 5. ~ It'll never be too late to give their love another chance! 6. They never knew how to worship until they knew how to love 7. Their love was hard work; and hard work sometimes hurts 8. For the first time in his life everything seemed perfect and then she said no 9. Love, Life and marriage! He was ready to give her everything! 10. For us maybe just a jump, for Logan the start of something special 11. Its love when somebody makes you smile when you're down... 12 'Cause' 'Moonrivers' was supposed to be their wedding song 13. 'Cause Logan wanted to give her a 'proper goodnight' for the rest of her life 14. This is real, this is good. Most off all it's built to last! 15. I’m never giving up, 'cause I know we got a once in a lifetime love! 16. Don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess. It's a love story just say yes! 17. Because after all she still kept the rocket

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]

Last edited by Unsung Hero; 05-08-2009 at 01:45 PM
Old 05-07-2009, 12:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

6-08: Let Me Hear Your Balalaikas Ringing Out
6-10: He's Slippin' 'Em Bread... Dig?
6-11: The Perfect Dress
6-12: Just Like Gwen and Gavin
6-13: Friday Night's Alright For Fighting
6-14: You've Been Gilmored
6-15: A Vineyard Valentine
6-16: Bridesmaid Revisted
6-17: I'm OK, You're OK
6-18: The Real Paul Anka
6-19: I Get A Sidekick Out of You
6-20: Super Cool Party People
6-21: Driving Miss Gilmore
6-22: Partings

7-01: The Long Morrow
7-03: Lorelai's First Cotillion
7-04: 'S Wonderful, 'S Marvelous
7-05: The Great Stink
7-08: Introducing Lorelai Planetarium
7-09: Knit, People, Knit
7-10: Merry Fisticuffs
7-11: Santa's Secret Stuff
7-13: I'd Rather Be In Philadelphia
7-14: Farewell, My Pet
7-15: I'm a Kayak, Hear Me Roar
7-16: Will You Be My Lorelai Gilmore?
7-17: Gilmore Girls Only
7-18: Hay Bale Maze
7-20: Lorelai? Lorelai?
7-21: Unto The Breach
7-22: Bon Voyage

Old 05-07-2009, 03:00 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for the new thread !!!
Love the title
Old 05-07-2009, 08:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

no prob!
wanna be on the list.. I see you're not on it yet

Old 05-07-2009, 10:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

tftnt Karen
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 05-07-2009, 12:44 PM
Master Fan

I'm just gonna get in line and say thank you for the new thread *gg* And why don't we start the new thread with a new topic? I think the whole proposal/break-up thing has been discussed way too long. Yeah, it's probably one of the most interesting discussions, since there are so many different point of views on the situation, but it's getting boring, at least for me. Any suggestions? Because all I can think of is the discussion I constantly have with a friend of mine, it's called "Rory vs. Logan - Who's the screw up?"
Old 05-07-2009, 01:01 PM
Extreme Fan

yes please add me
like your suggestion Starli. I think both of them screwed up in their relationship.
Old 05-07-2009, 01:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuHuntzberger (View Post)
yes please add me
like your suggestion Starli. I think both of them screwed up in their relationship.
Okay, that was totaly not a suggestion, more of a joke. And if you ask me I'm completly on Logans side. Rory was the screw up in that relationship not him, but hey to everone their one...
Old 05-07-2009, 01:21 PM
Extreme Fan

I think it is something we could talk about. Because most of the time Logan is the bad guy even if its not his fault. Rory blamed him for a lot of things.
Old 05-07-2009, 01:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think it is something we could talk about. Because most of the time Logan is the bad guy even if its not his fault. Rory blamed him for a lot of things.
So true, but that's probably also a reason, why I don't like to discuss that topic. I'm obsessed with Logan and very protective of him and somehow everyone I know is a Rory-Fan, so he tends to get beaten up quite a bit and that really sucks. But you're right it's an intersting topic and since this is Matts Board, maybe I'll finally find someone who shares my opinion. After all Mariana already agreed with me on the bridemaids disaster.
Old 05-07-2009, 01:38 PM
Extreme Fan

I think Rory did the biggest mistakes, for example after their fight in the pub, she didn't try to contact him either. She can't blame him for assume that its over. She didn't even tell him she moved out of her gradparents house.
Old 05-07-2009, 01:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starli (View Post)
I'm just gonna get in line and say thank you for the new thread *gg* And why don't we start the new thread with a new topic? I think the whole proposal/break-up thing has been discussed way too long. Yeah, it's probably one of the most interesting discussions, since there are so many different point of views on the situation, but it's getting boring, at least for me. Any suggestions? Because all I can think of is the discussion I constantly have with a friend of mine, it's called "Rory vs. Logan - Who's the screw up?"
Thank you very much, I wanted to move from that topic for the last 7 pages of the old thread.
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 05-07-2009, 01:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think Rory did the biggest mistakes, for example after their fight in the pub, she didn't try to contact him either. She can't blame him for assume that its over. She didn't even tell him she moved out of her gradparents house.
exactly! He heard from his best friends that his supposed girlfriend was moving back home, that she was going to come back to Yale and changed everything in her life, that she had just blamed on him, that must have really sucked. Also, how can she simply decide, that she's taking a break - isn't that a decision you make together? - and then be mad at him, when he thinks that it's over?

Last edited by Starli; 05-07-2009 at 01:49 PM
Old 05-07-2009, 01:54 PM
Extreme Fan

I think we agree on this topic
what kind of girlfriend doesn't tell her boyfriend, no matter how big the fight was, that she made such important decisions.
She blamed him for so many things this evening, I totally understand him for not contacting her. He must have been really hurt! He always stood by her side, he supported her, when Lorelai didn't and then she blames him for everything.
Old 05-07-2009, 01:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Oh well I get both sides, but it's really hard to say who was in the wrong. I think if I were in Rorys position I might have acted the same way. Just saying.
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Closed Thread   Post New Thread