Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2007, 01:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Logan SPOILERS thread #8 ~ Happy to be in the land of the spoiled???

Rules:
- Follow the FanForum Rules regarding spoilers
- Only post and/or discuss spoilers related to the character of Logan Huntzberger

LOGAN HUNTZBERGER SPOILERS THREAD

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Episode 7.15 - I'm a Kayak, Hear Me Roar
Airdate: February 20th

Writer: Rebecca Rand Kirshner
Director: Lee Shallat Chemel

THE ROAD TO RECOVERY At a Friday night dinner, Lorelai works up the courage to tell her parents about the break-up of her marriage, but is derailed by their argument over the healthy meals and no-alcohol policy Emily has instituted to help Richard recover from his heart attack. Lorelai enlists Sookie to bring Richard healthy but delicious meals, then helps Emily organize Richard's business affairs. Over a shared bottle of scotch, Lorelai finally tells her mother about the breakup of her marriage.
Rory attends an awkward birthday dinner for Logan with Mitchum Huntzberger, who asks her to help him steer Logan in the right direction. Later, Logan receives disturbing news about the online company he purchased.
Also, Luke shares his home with Liz , T.J. and their baby daughter while their house is being fumigated.

TVRage.com: At Friday night dinner, Lorelai finally decides to tell her parents that her marriage to Christopher has fallen apart, but doesn't get a chance to when an argument breaks out over Emily's new healthy, no-alcohol meals to help Richard recover from his heart attack. Lorelai gets Sookie to cook healthy and tasteful meals for Richard and Lorelai helps Emily with Richard's various business affairs. While helping her mother, Lorelai finally admits to Emily that her marriage to Christopher is over. Meanwhile, Rory attends Logan's birthday dinner and has an awkward encounter with Mitchum who asks Rory to keep Logan on track. Logan later receives disturbing news about an online company he recently purchased. Elsewhere, T.J., Liz, and the baby stay with Luke while their house is fumigated.

• Sides for 7.15 include Stefan, Francette, Waiter, Maitre D, Aurora. (We don't have the sides, just the names of the characters.)
  • From elle26: Chris moves out by 7.15, Babette sees the moving van
  • From lorelaisgirl on WB tour: Rory makes Logan a birthday breakfast in his New York apartment
  • From lorelaisgirl on WB tour: Emily and Richard are in 7.15.
  • From gossipcom: Paris and Doyle are in 7.15
  • Scene in New York Cafe with Rory and Logan post Logan's dinner with Mitchum (from TWOP and spoilerjunkies @ LJ)
  • From Ciaobella: Lorelai tells Rory about the breakup of her marriage at the beginning of 7.15. - in the teaser
  • From TWOP fan tour, recap courtesy of lemon tart: Emily calls Lorelai to pick up meds; Miss Patty and Babette talk in code in the diner; in NYC coffee shop, Logan tells Rory about his dinner with Michum; Sookie brings food to Gilmore Mansion; Emily tries to file while Lorelai works on computer, “Lorelai is a kayak” in Richard’s study, Lorelai is hungover and Emily is back to her old self; Luke’s apartment - Luke hears “them” talking about him.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Episode 7.16 - Will You Be My Lorelai Gilmore?
Airdate: February 27th

Writer: Gayle Abrams & Gina Fattore
Director: David Paymer

From KTLA: A BABY SHOWER, A JOB INTERVIEW AND A BOAT TRIP ─ While she is in the midst of planning Lane's (Keiko Agena) baby shower, Rory (Alexis Bledel) gets a long-awaited call from The New York Times offering her an informational interview. Lorelai (Lauren Graham) takes over the shower-planning duties, and finds herself brokering peace between Lane and Mrs. Kim (Emily Kuroda) over how Lane plans to raise her twins. Logan (Matt Czuchry) finally admits his business disaster to Rory, who offers him her full support, but when Logan announces that he is flying to Las Vegas to blow off steam with his old college pals Colin and Finn, Rory is disappointed and worried. When Luke (Scott Patterson) discovers that Liz (Kathleen Wilhoite) and T.J. (Michael DeLuise) are trying to sell his boat, he decides to make some changes in his life and take April (Vanessa Marano) on a long boat trip over the summer. Finally, Lane is put on bed-rest and must be wheeled through Stars Hollow in her bed to attend the shower at Miss Patty's (Liz Torres). Melissa McCarthy and Sean Gunn also star. David Paymer directed the episode written by Gayle Abrams & Gina Fattore (#2T7766).
  • From lorelaisgirl on WB tour: saw shooting of Rory/Lorelai scene on Stars Hollow streets. Tourguide said it was spring but actors’ coats looked like winter.
  • From ingw on WB deluxe tour: Rory gets a phonecall from the New York Times about a job, Gig’s things still in CS and flatscreen TV still there, looked like Wolfgirl painting was being moved. Guide said CS was a hot set ready for filming the next day. Saw ‘remembering Chin-Chin’ sign outside Lorelai's house off to the side. Guide said a Yale set was being taken down but not sure if it was R/L's apartment.
  • From gossipcom: Lane has a baby shower
  • From AggieShan08 at TelevisionWithoutPity: there’s a scene of Rory in New York. Paul Anka’s in the CS. While Lorelai is preparing for the baby shower, Sookie looks at a photo album. Props has an album with a picture of 8-year-old Rory dressed as Charlotte Bronte and Lane dressed as a dragon.
Episode 7.17 - Gilmore Girls Only
Airdate: March 6th, 2007

Writer: David Babcock
Director: Lee Shallat Chemel

LORELAI, RORY AND EMILY TAKE A ROAD TRIP - Lorelai plans a road trip to North Carolina to attend the wedding of Mia (guest star Kathy Baker), the woman who took in Lorelai and Rory (Alexis Bledel) and served as a surrogate mother/grandmother for many years. Rory has a fight with Logan over his immature reaction to his business disaster, and agrees to go on the trip with Lorelai. Emily invites herself along in an effort to get away from Richard, who is driving her crazy while he recuperates at home. At the wedding, Emily is upset by the close relationship Mia shares with Lorelai and Rory. Lorelai learns that Emily came to see Mia five years earlier to ask for pictures of Lorelai and Rory during the years they were estranged. Logan makes a surprise appearance and asks Rory to forgive him. Meanwhile, Lane and Zach ask Luke to be the godfather to their twins. Finally, Lane goes into labor and Luke helps get everyone to the hospital.
  • Sides for 7.17 include: Ted, Waitress, Donna, Leonard, Young Male Guest. ((We don't have the sides, just the names of the characters.)
  • Lane will give birth.
  • Rory, Lorelai and Emily go on a roadtrip together.
  • From gossipcom: There are flashbacks in 7.17 - From ScottPAdmirer at TWoP: The flashbacks involve Lorelai, Rory, Mia and Leonard
  • From gossipcom: 99% confirmed that the motel room is for the three Gilmore girls. Actress who previously played Mia (Elizabeth Franz) is currently starring in new Broadway play.
  • From gossipcom: Road trip longer than one day and has a destination.
Episode 7.18 - Hay Bale Maze
Airdate: April 24 (projected)

Writer:
Director: Steve Clanc
  • Sides: The kid asks Logan if he likes hay bale mazes. Logan says he's crazy about them! The kid thinks that's cool. Logan and the kid walk ahead, talking. Lorelai and Rory are alone for a minute. Rory says that it seems like Lorelai and Logan are getting to know each other. She's glad. Lorelai's glad too. Lorelai and Rory look around, and see that the maze is a huge success. Townspeople and tourists crowd the area, happily lining up to go through. The Troudabour (!!!) wanders around playing. Lorelai asks if Taylor could've been right. Rory tells her to bite her tongue. The sinclairs head off and Logan returns to Lorelai and ROry. Logan says Taylor is a genius. THey get into the line behind Michel and some Flingers. Babette and Morey approach, looking ecstatic. Babette says "whoa" a lot. [end of page]
  • From Spoilerfix: Logan goes through the maze with the kid. Lorelai, Logan, Rory and Michel take an Inn bus to Spring Fling with the tourists.

Future Episodes
-- hiatus --
7.18 – April 24 (projected)
7.19 - May 1 (projected)
7.20 - May 8 (projected)
7.21 - May 15 (projected)
7.22 - May 22 (projected)

Ask Ausiello/Ausiello Report
  • Family drama for Logan - No proposal!
  • Ausiello - Full package for Lorelai? Season 8 without Rory?
  • Rory will develop a crush for her substitute teacher
  • Ausiello interview with Amy Sherman Palladino
  • Ausiello [15/11/2006] - Rory opens up to other possibilities in life, no longer college relationship, Rory not interested in Marty, Marty does still like Rory.
  • Ausiello interview with DR, in regards to R/L: "Deepening and intensifying. They’re going to be dealing with more adult issues and more adult problems. And while that will create some conflict, it will also give them an opportunity to grow closer as a couple. But there’s a question of, "Is this the kind of relationship that Rory sees going the distance, or is this just the college boyfriend?" Those are the questions that are going to come up for Rory this year. But there’s a lot in store for those two. ..It [Marty's return] brings up interesting issues for Rory and Logan, and I think it’s a nice story arc for Rory."
  • Matt says a few things about what to expect re Rory and Logan's relationship in Ausiello's interview of Matt at the CW launch party. The transcript, thanks to lorelaisgirl.
  • A long-distance relationship "...presents an interesting issue for Rory...he's in the professional world and she's still in college. ..it's interesting for Rory to have to find her own way at Yale without Logan, and also try to maintain this relationship and to see how much she really loves this guy, how deeply the feelings run. But I promise you, Logan will be a major part of her life this year, and they will find ways to be together." Also: "And whether intentionally of unintentionally, (Marty) definitely stirs up some trouble in her personal life in a big way. He really causes her a lot of problems."(Ausiello interview of Dave Rosenthal)
  • "Rory's going to try to engage in a long-distance relationship. He's going to be in London; she's going to be in college. Obviously, it's a very challenging and difficult thing, and it's going to present obstacles for the two of them. But they're very much in love, so they're really going to work hard to make it work. He's very much on the show and very much a part of her life, but it's from thousands of miles away." (Ausiello interview of Dave Rosenthal)
  • I've just been informed by my crusty Gilmore mole that Matt Czuchry has sealed a deal to return for the show's seventh — and likely final — season. Per my spy, Czuchry is committed to appearing in at least 13 of 22 episodes, the same arrangement he had this season. Although this is no guarantee that Rory and Logan will ride off into the Stars Hollow sunset together, it certainly bodes well for the young lovers. (Ausiello Report)
Other Spoilers
  • From Gilmore Girls dot ORG : An Unofficial Fan Site: Cameron Bender who plays TA Tucker says ‘it will strengthen R/L – for now
  • Rory and Logan break up?
  • Matt Czuchry reveals: Logan is going to start a nice arc here. There will be a further twist on down the line as far as the direction that Logan’s going to go for the last chunk of the season. So the internet company and how he interacts with his passion and what happens with the internet company is really going to inform the storylines for him and for Rory and their relationship. Source: BuddyTV
  • There's a new set for Logan's apartment. Courtesy of copperboom
  • Still in negotiations about a new season, second half will be a lot stronger!
  • Rory will not cheat on Logan.
  • Lucy will be back (Krystin Ritter interview) and another interview
  • Rory and Logan will be okay in the end, DS signed more episodes (From Genki)
  • Logan's apartment set is gone
  • TVGuide Interview with Wayne Wilcox, aka Marty.
  • Dave R. Interview with BuddyTV - About RL, no comment, followed by a laugh.
  • No new set has been build for Rory (Courtesy of Wheredidtheanvilsgo?)
  • In Matt's latest radio interview, he says about London: "I'm there for a little while... I'm going to be there for a little bit and that's going to kinda build the storylines as far as the things that happen in long distance relationships between two people. So that is going to be a bit of the first chunk of the season for my particular character." (link)
  • As for Rory, her attempt to make a go of a long-distance relationship with Logan gets complicated by the return of platonic pal Marty. (TV Guide)
  • Logan's bedroom is blue, and that's all there is, the bedroom. There's a bed, a nightstand on each side with a lamp, and the one on Logan's side of the bed has a picture of Rory in a pink shirt (Abbyrae & katiediaz tour)
  • Logan to have his own London storyline (genki)
  • They're building a London office set for Logan (Bootie & copperboom tour)
  • MC thinks that Rory and Logan's storyline would resonate with young adults because it highlights the tension of Logan taking on his family responsibilities, and Rory finding out what she wants for herself professionally. He thinks Rory should remain single if this were the last season [in reaction to Kristin's comment about a "big Rory and Logan wedding"]. (E!Online interview of MC)
  • Rory will have NO new love interest. (GGMinn)
  • Matt Czuchry's contract information! He'll be in the final 3 episodes of the season! Click here for more information

For more info, pics, and clips, visit the RL spoiler thread

credit to Fraz and Jet1945 at Fanbolt, Genevieve, katied, and TheCW

Episode Stills (7.13)
Courtesy of curlyhead

1. Rory and Logan in a committed relationship, with no break ups.
2. Seeing Logan in his new job, whether it is with the paper in Stamford or somewhere else. (7.03/05)
3. Rory and Logan banter
(7.01)
4. Scenes with Lorelai, Richard, Emily, Christopher and just hanging out.
5. Rory showing Logan around Stars Hollow.
6. Rory and Logan telling Mitchum that he was wrong about the both of them - both professionally and as a couple.
7. Paris/Doyle/Rory/Logan interaction. (7.09)
8. Rory and Logan working together on an article or in some capacity in their roles as journalists. (7.08) Not really working, but Rory worked, Logan reviewed
9. No more dropping in of old boyfriends for the sake of silly drama.
10. Rory and Logan working together to help patch together Luke and Lorelai
11. Rory and Logan help pull off a wedding for her mother and Luke.
12. Finn and Colin hanging out with Rory during Logan's time in London.
13. Rory and Logan eloping/engaging
14. Logan preparing diner for Rory (7.05)
15. Logan surprising with a romantic trip or just something romantic (7.01)
16. Logan surprising Rory when returning from London (7.05) + (7.08)
17. Rory and Logan have a 'intimate' reunion when Logan returns from London (7.05)
18. Logan and Honor interaction/bonding
19. Logan planning a proposal for Rory
20. Sailing trip with Rory, Logan, Honor, and Josh.
21. Logan mingling with Stars Hollow townies.
22. Logan and Lorelai bonding over psychotic family members.
23. Logan in a bar brawl to defend Rory's honor.
24. R/L Movie Night!
25. A conversation between Michel and Logan, Finn and Colin at The Dragonfly.
26. How Logan adjusts to being a part of a hands-on, extended family as Rory's BF
27. Rory and Logan ice-skating
28. Finn's re-enactment of 'Passion of the Christ'
29. Logan finds out about the Dean/Rory affair and they talk about it
30. Funny!Logan
31. Cute!Drunk!Logan
32. Logan and Luke having it out
33. Rory giving Logan each other a hickey
34. Finn spanking Rory
35. Finn spanking Logan
36. Logan spanking Rory.....heck, we just want to see some spanking
37. Finn's Naked Phase
38. Logan giving Rory a flower before taking her on a date or just visiting her.
39. Rory blindfolding Logan this time and taking him somewhere special
40. Rory grabbing Shira's stress cigarette and squashing it with her foot.
41. Rory getting a special letter but an actual pigeon carrier
42. Rory and Logan having a sexy phone conversation (7.03)
43. Protective!Logan (7.08)
44. Wet Naked!Logan
45. Mellow!Logan
46. Bearhug!Logan (7.05)
47. Logan helping Rory study.
48. Logan/Rory having breakfast in bed and doing the crossword puzzle together.
49. Logan/Rory/Zach/Lane interaction and a possible double date.
50. Logan playing basketball!
51. Having real discussions between Logan and Rory about issues/their future (7.05)
52. Logan playing tennis!
53. Logan/Rory/Gigi interaction
54. A joint dinner between the Gilmores (Emily, Richard, Lorelai, Rory) and the Huntzbergers (Logan, Mitchum, Shira, Honor&Josh, Elias) with Christopher thrown in for good measure.
55. Logan and Rory celebrate their anniversairy
56. Logan meets Rory's new friends. (7.10)
57. Logan and Rory will visit Lane, Zach and their baby when it's born.
58. Logan will comfort/at Rory's side during Richard's health scare (7.13)

Do you have your own suggestions for the wishlist? Just post them in this thread and the thread starter will add it.

Bolded/Italic parts are things we have seen so far this season!
Previous Thread

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]

Last edited by heartღaflutter; 02-16-2007 at 10:09 PM
Old 01-15-2007, 03:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Matt Roush:

Quote:
Question: I know you've probably addressed this question numerous times before, but with this season possibly being the last of Gilmore Girls, I'm wondering if you've changed your opinion on it. Whom do you see Rory ending up with romantically? I've always been an avid Jess lover, but I think I've finally accepted that he's not coming back. Do you really think Logan is her soul mate? Would it be realistic to introduce a new love interest so late? And what are the chances of her ending up single?— Melissa
Matt Roush: I vote for single, since you didn't give me the "I could hardly care less" option. But honestly, if the show were to end with Rory being as independent as Lorelai was when we first met her, that would make perfect sense. I've never bought Rory's fantasy romance with this impossibly rich, privileged, connected publishing scion in whose posh pad she lives. There are times when she looks absolutely dependent upon Logan, and that's not how I want to end up remembering Rory Gilmore (if, in fact, I do).
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 01-15-2007, 03:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's a shame how some people think about the show these days...
What I don't get that it would make sense to make Rory end up single just like Lorelai was in the beginning of the show.. But that could just be me...

About the first post, I quickly scanned through the last thread since I'm at school, so please point out if I missed anything!

Old 01-15-2007, 03:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Sometimes I think the don't care about Rory, her boyfriends and her whole Storyline, everything ( especially MA report) is about Lorelai and the LLC story.

On last weeks MA we had finally a rory question in the report and what did he write? Rory will graduate.

Wow thank you very much Mike

It was the podcast:

Quote:
MA is getting a lot of letters about Rory's SL and the lack of Rory spoilers - as far as he knows, she will graduate, MA is sure Chris will be at graduation. The crush-TA was mentioned--MA does not know who was cast as the TA, I think that Angel was hoping he'd be really cute, LOL.

One fan (Ali) asked MA to please spoil any future Rory/Logan elopement just like he spoiled C/L, so that he/she (Ali) could be sure to have a Pepto (antacid?) ready...this lead to general discussion of how at the end of a comedy's run, everyone gets married; MA had no spoilers about R/L but fanboy MA thinks it would be silly for them to get married.
ff.
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}

Last edited by Unsung Hero; 01-15-2007 at 04:04 AM
Old 01-15-2007, 05:21 AM
Obsessed Fan

Karen (is this you name, right shinystar?), thanks for the thread It's good to see you around again

On topic: Doesn't Matt Roush know that Rory doesn't live at Logan's "posh pad" anymore?
Old 01-15-2007, 06:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Quote:
Doesn't Matt Roush know that Rory doesn't live at Logan's "posh pad" anymore?
I think he knows but he doesn't care.

Some spoilers from the last days:

Quote:
Quote:
You know when Logan and Rory break-up Bella. Or if Rory ****s the TA. So spill it already. Save some of us from looking like fools when we have a discussion in here, that you know the answers too.
As far as I know, neither of those things happen.
and
Quote:
Episode 7.15 -
Airdate: February 20th (projected)

Writer:
Director:

Sides for 7.15 include Stefan, Francette, Waiter, Maitre D, Aurora. (We don't have the sides, just the names of the characters.)
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 01-15-2007, 10:03 AM
Dedicated Fan

Remember, single only means not married, and this can be a possibility for Rory since maybe she will want to have a degree in journalism.

But this doesn't means she is going to break up with Logan, they can even be engaged and decide to wait till she finishes her degree or till she get stablish in a job to get married.

I really don't want to see Rory as a copy of her mother, succesffull in business but so long alone because her emotional inestability.

And welcome Karen, we always miss you here.
Old 01-15-2007, 03:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes Andrea, Karen is my name.. It's good to be back

and thnx for the latest spoilers Jess.. I'll be sure to add them
So basically, Rory does nothing with the TA teacher?! I wonder what the point will be of that whole storyline.

and I read that Paris and Rory will focus on the last things that they could do at Yale.. So hopefully they'll focus some more on Yale as well?

Quote:
I really don't want to see Rory as a copy of her mother, succesffull in business but so long alone because her emotional inestability.
Me neither.. I can't really picture why Rory ending up like Lorelai in S1 would be a good thing.. Wouldn't it be better if she has more then what her mother had at the age of 30?

Quote:
And welcome Karen, we always miss you here.
That's always very good to hear

Old 01-15-2007, 05:53 PM
Extreme Fan

Is it the 30th yet?? Or even better February 6th?? I'm ready for some Sophieness!!
Old 01-15-2007, 07:08 PM
Elite Fan

I don't want Rory to become Lorelai either, I mean I love Lorelai but Rory is different and I mean c'mon it wouldn't make her any less if she gets engaged after she graduates, some people think that which i totally disagree!
Old 01-15-2007, 11:14 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for updating the thread and starting the new one, Karen.
Old 01-16-2007, 02:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

something small from gossipcom at the main spoiler thread.

Quote:
Rebecca Rand Kirshner wrote 7.13.
I thought it would be Dave R and I'm not happy with the choice, I didn't like her last episodes like the Bridmaids Episode.
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 01-16-2007, 03:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

RRK is a great writer, and I liked the second ep of this season.. but like you I expected Dave to write that episode, especially since she wrote ep 11 as well.
and the Bridesmaids episode, it was angsty for us, but in the end the episode was written well.

Old 01-17-2007, 01:33 PM
Obsessed Fan

Finally, Logan promo pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.fanforum.com/13568567-post137.html

Ep. 13:

Quote:
"I'd Rather Be In Philadelphia"-- (R-L) Logan (Matt Czuchry) borrows a helicopter to get to the hospital, and he and Rory (Alexis Bledel) collect some of RichardÕs favorite personal items for his hospital stay in GILMORE GIRLS on The CW.
Old 01-17-2007, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Thank you for bringing that over, finally a rl picture

Quote:
"I'd Rather Be In Philadelphia"-- (R-L) Logan (Matt Czuchry) borrows a helicopter to get to the hospital, and he and Rory (Alexis Bledel) collect some of RichardÕs favorite personal items for his hospital stay in GILMORE GIRLS on The CW.
Sooo sweet should be a interesting plot for our sophies
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Closed Thread   Post New Thread