Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2013, 08:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

What do you think of this song? I love it! I don't think there's a song on IE that I don't love
Do you remember when you first heard this song? No
Has your opinion of this song changed over time? Yes, I think I like it better now than when I first heard it
Do you believe that this would have made a good single? Hmm, no.. I think the ones that were released were more single material.
Favourite lyrics? Don't have any
Least favourite lyrics? Don't have any
If Delta had made a video for this song, what would you have liked to see done with it? I'm not sure, I've never really thought about it and like I said I don't think this would've made a good single so I can't really imagine a video for it
Old 01-21-2013, 09:33 PM
Graphics Team Manager

What do you think of this song? Good song
Do you remember when you first heard this song? When I first heard the album
Has your opinion of this song changed over time? Yes, I've gone through periods of really relating to certain lyrics of it.
Do you believe that this would have made a good single? No
Favourite lyrics? Not really favourite, but the part which had the most impact on me
I thought I'd know what was going on
But I didn't
So confused where I stand
Do I stand alone
With each individual
This is not me
I used to be so strong
Now I feel weak
This is not me
I never said that it was
I didn't like it because I had lost my way

If Delta had made a video for this song, what would you have liked to see done with it? No idea

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-26-2013, 12:44 AM
Elite Fan

What do you think of this song? A good song, not fully my style or type of song but I do like it in a way. Her vocals on it are pretty .
Do you remember when you first heard this song? Not exactly no.
Has your opinion of this song changed over time? Now that I am giving Delta a chance instead of dismissing her yes.
Do you believe that this would have made a good single? Probably not, no.
Favourite lyrics? This is more how she sings the first few lines, but I would probably go with these;
Why didn't I listen to myself
I thought I'd know how to handle it
But I didn't

Least favourite lyrics? None?
If Delta had made a video for this song, what would you have liked to see done with it? Delta struggling with being someone who she is not really and who she really is mixed with scenes of her singing maybe with a piano. Black and white mixed with coloured scenes could be good too.
Anything else you'd like to add? No.
Old 02-08-2013, 08:21 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Sorry, keep forgetting to do this

Featured Song: Running Away

Running Away is the eleventh track from Delta's debut album. It was written by Delta Goodrem, Gary Barlow, Eliot Kennedy, and Tim Woodcock. They also wrote My Big Mistake and Longer.
Lyrics

What do you think of this song?
Do you remember when you first heard this song?
Has your opinion of this song changed over time?
Do you believe that this would have made a good single?
Favourite lyrics?
Least favourite lyrics?
If Delta had made a video for this song, what would you have liked to see done with it?
Anything else you'd like to add?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-12-2013, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

What do you think of this song? Love it
Do you remember when you first heard this song? Probably when I first listened to the album
Has your opinion of this song changed over time? No not really
Do you believe that this would have made a good single? Yes I think it would've made a good single at the time Most songs on IE would've.
Favourite lyrics? No longer know the girl inside, the stranger in my mind
If Delta had made a video for this song, what would you have liked to see done with it? Hmm I'm not sure actually, I've never really thought about it
Anything else you'd like to add? Sorry for my boring answers
Old 02-12-2013, 02:49 PM
Master Fan

What do you think of this song? I like it!
Do you remember when you first heard this song? When I first heard the album!
Has your opinion of this song changed over time? No, it's pretty catchy!
Do you believe that this would have made a good single? Could be, could not be.
Favourite lyrics? I close my eyes and make a wish for, Inner peace and tranquillity inside
Least favourite lyrics? None
If Delta had made a video for this song, what would you have liked to see done with it? Hmm, well, not sure, but maybe a mix of Black/white and colour!
Anything else you'd like to add? No
Old 02-13-2013, 04:14 AM
Graphics Team Manager

What do you think of this song? Its pretty good. I love Delta's voice & the music more than the lyrics though.
Do you remember when you first heard this song? When I listened to the album the first time I presume
Has your opinion of this song changed over time? Sometimes I like it, sometimes I get tired of it. For some reason its a song my mp3 player likes playing often
Do you believe that this would have made a good single? I don't think its one of the better songs on the album, so I don't think it would have been a wise choice of a single. But it could have done well still.
Favourite lyrics? Not sure I have any... Maybe So free of limitations, a vision I can only fantasize
Least favourite lyrics? I'm running away. Running away from you (only when I get it stuck in my head )
If Delta had made a video for this song, what would you have liked to see done with it?
Anything else you'd like to add? I don't think my answers are very interesting either

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-15-2013, 10:08 PM
Elite Fan

What do you think of this song? I do not like it.
Do you remember when you first heard this song? The same as my other answers, my cousin listening to the album .
Has your opinion of this song changed over time? No.
Do you believe that this would have made a good single? I would not have wanted it to be, but it could have done well.
Favourite lyrics? The chorus has some okay parts, but no real favourite lyrics in the song.
Least favourite lyrics? The repetition, and the start.
If Delta had made a video for this song, what would you have liked to see done with it? I am not sure what would be good for it. Maybe just a performance video?
Anything else you'd like to add? The song started playing while I was posting here .
Old 02-18-2013, 01:02 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Featured Song: A Year Ago Today

A Year Ago Today is the twelfth track from Delta's debut album. It was written by Delta Goodrem, Mark Holden, and Paul Wiltshire.
Lyrics

Favourite lyrics?
Least favourite lyrics?
What do you think of the montage?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-18-2013, 04:08 AM
Master Fan

What do you think of this song? I really like it, although it is sad, the tune is beautiful and Delta's vocals are superb as usual.
Do you remember when you first heard this song? The album of course!
Has your opinion of this song changed over time? Not at all.
Do you believe that this would have made a good single? It could have done, yes.
Favourite lyrics?
Another year gone by
Oh the tears have run dry
Life seemed so unkind
A year ago today
If Delta had made a video for this song, what would you have liked to see done with it? I think what would have been nice would have been Delta opening playing the piano and singing and at various times, the video shows some memories, then fades into a clips of Delta playing the piano.
What do you think of the montage? I like it, but also sad.
Anything else you'd like to add? Nope
Old 02-18-2013, 11:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

What do you think of this song? I love it, it's sad but easy to relate to.
Do you remember when you first heard this song? When I first listened to the album
Has your opinion of this song changed over time? Yes, after my friend passed away I listened to this song a lot and ever since then it just means a lot to me.
Do you believe that this would have made a good single? No, but then again I thought the same about Wish You Were Here which actually did pretty good.
Favourite lyrics Another year older, a little bit stronger. On this anniversary, you're watching over me.
If Delta had made a video for this song, what would you have liked to see done with it? There was actually a video which was on the Delta DVD. Not sure if it's on youtube though, but I really loved it.
What do you think of the montage? It's sad
Anything else you'd like to add? No
Old 02-18-2013, 05:35 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I'm not sure, I haven't seen that. All I could find was the montage.

What do you think of this song? I love it, but its really emotional & sad so sometimes I can't listen to it
Do you remember when you first heard this song? when I first heard the album probably
Has your opinion of this song changed over time? Yes. There are times when I can relate to it more or it touches me more so I can't listen to it.
Do you believe that this would have made a good single? It could have, but I don't know. I think I'm like you Ingrid & don't think this would do well or WYWH but maybe we'd get surprised...
Favourite lyrics?You've gotta pick yourself up,
Take another look
And dust yourself off cause life's too good

If Delta had made a video for this song, what would you have liked to see done with it? The montage is good enough for me.
What do you think of the montage? Beautiful, personal, but I don't think I want to watch it again as it was also sad
Anything else you'd like to add? Nope

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-19-2013, 03:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Found it:

Old 02-28-2013, 07:23 PM
Elite Fan

What do you think of this song? It is sad and hard to listen to at times, but a good song and I do like that she wrote it. I am sure it was good for her.
Do you remember when you first heard this song? Same as all my other answers I presume.
Has your opinion of this song changed over time? Not really. It just sometimes is more relateable than other times.
Do you believe that this would have made a good single? No.
Favourite lyrics?
Another year older
A little bit stronger
A little bit wiser than? a year ago today

Least favourite lyrics? This is purely for the emotional effect it has over me.
And I just can't understand it
And I don't think I ever will
You went away
A year ago today
Old 02-28-2013, 07:56 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Featured Song: Longer

Longer is the thirteenth track from Delta's debut album. It was written by Delta Goodrem, Gary Barlow, Eliot Kennedy, and Tim Woodcock.
Lyrics

Favourite lyrics?
Least favourite lyrics?

Chelle » join GTmy art