Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2007, 01:18 AM
Elite Fan

My fav episode of Season One was LOVE HURTS! Because it's touching and all of that in between. Piper/Leo epis always get to me!!!
Old 02-21-2007, 11:00 AM
Master Fan

I have to say that I loved a lot of the epies from S1 but even though I hate the finale of S1 with Andy dying. I must say that it was a great storyline in that ep.But really not my favorite.
Insurgent
Old 02-21-2007, 12:06 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffyandspike4ever (View Post)
My fav episode of Season One was LOVE HURTS! Because it's touching and all of that in between. Piper/Leo epis always get to me!!!
I love that episode as well, Piper/Leo episodes are usually pretty good.
By the way I love your icon.

Lois: (to Clark) Lana's your past, I'm your future.
Old 02-22-2007, 06:36 PM
Bugs Bunny

Love Hurts. That really was a touching episode. I can honestly say, I cried . The interaction between the too of them was just soo emotional! I must watch that episod e at the weekend .

Old 02-22-2007, 08:31 PM
Loyal Fan

This episode was on this morning and I watched part of it before I had to leave for school.

I hadn't watched it for awhile so I was pleasantly surprised by the interaction between Phoebe and Prue. It seems to me that their relationship isn't showcased as closely as Phoebe and Piper or Piper and Prue this season and not very well until S3. But it is so good in this episode, "Freebie!" Of course Piper and Leo are wonderful and this episode showcases well what will become the central problem of their relationship, Leo's wings.

Old 02-23-2007, 11:43 AM
Dedicated Fan

It was a great season, but not the best. In my opinion Season three was the best. Although, season one had many characters that I liked. I liked Andy, Andy, Andy, Andy, did I mention, Andy?

Anyways, it had my favorite ship, Prue/Andy....but the storylines werent' all that great. Although I did like the one where Andy is 'fine' with Prue's magic.
Old 02-25-2007, 01:02 PM
Master Fan

I think that Love hurts was one of the best eps of the season.
S1 had it's fault because it was a whole new show and the story around the sister was just building up.
Insurgent
Old 02-28-2007, 11:55 AM
Loyal Fan

I agree S3 is the best, S4 is a close second, but not first because no Prue. I love S1 though mostly because of Andy and Prue/Andy. Jackie I also think what you just said is entirely valid. The first season can't be the best because the show had to find its feet before it could make its best. And that's why S1 isn't the best, but the characters and the interaction make it so good. It is an amazing starting season for a show that continued to get better.

Old 03-01-2007, 11:33 AM
Master Fan

Yes,absolutely.It got better and every one evolved to the better.
Insurgent
Old 03-06-2007, 10:41 AM
Loyal Fan

Too true! One of the things I loved the most about S1 besides, Andy and Prue/Andy was watching the sisters become witches and the mistakes they made along the way. It was interesting to see them just starting out and dealing with the consequences of their actions, which was something not seen as much in the later seasons as they got better at their craft and avoiding personal gain entanglements. Phoebe with the lottery ticket and when she and Piper try to get men attracted to them and they turn into stalkers, plus all of Prue's family emergencies and how they just piss of her boss at Bucklands!

Old 03-07-2007, 12:12 PM
Master Fan

Yeah,it was really fun!
But sometimes it feels like in the later seasons they don't think at all about the consequences anymore.Or yeah they do but in a total diffrent way.I'm not saying it's wrong in any kind of way but it changed a lot.
Insurgent
Old 03-09-2007, 10:52 AM
Loyal Fan

No Jackie I totally know what you mean. As they went through so many trials, their lives and those of their loved ones became more and more important that following the rules, and in a way I admire them for changing their attitudes toward their destiny.

Old 03-27-2007, 12:22 PM
Master Fan

Nice to see that someone can read my mind, Booey.
But yeah in S1 they were also new to the craft and had to learn everything from scratch.
Insurgent
Old 04-01-2007, 02:42 AM
Part-Time Fan

Sure the discovery of their powers and how it affects their real daily life made season 1 all interesting : The way they try to control and deal with the new impact of their lives . After that, they had experience so it changed the perspective of the show.
Old 04-03-2007, 08:53 AM
Master Fan

I agree.
Insurgent
Closed Thread   Post New Thread