Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2017, 07:15 PM
Elite Fan

She said she’s more into girls anyway.
Old 11-16-2017, 09:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

i hope that is the end of it then.

i still dont get why she kissed him then.
Old 11-16-2017, 09:13 PM
Elite Fan

Maybe she plays for both teams.
Old 11-16-2017, 09:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

she does play for both teams, she just said so in the episode.

I'm saying her kissing Jughead but then saying she doesnt want to be the rebound didnt make sense to me. Why kiss him at all then?
Old 11-16-2017, 10:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I hate that they skipped their reunion though.
I feel like they did this just because they're once again going to be blown apart (due to a combination of the Toni/Serpents stuff) and likely be broken up for a string of episodes, leading to a much bigger reunion in the finale. With how emotional the breakup was, the quick reunion felt so choppy but it makes sense if they're going to pull out all the bells and whistles for the next big reunion. The moment with them at the end of this episode is more like putting a Band-Aid on the situation until everything falls apart again. I'm just not thrilled that the stuff with Toni is going to be part of the reason for it. The third-party thing is so cliché and I wish we could've seen Jughead tell Betty about it last night because now it's going to drag out and be a huge mess.
Andrea ღ|Icon: mine
Old 11-17-2017, 12:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think we are back together..
Emily
Old 11-17-2017, 03:32 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bscgirl99 (View Post)
I feel like they did this just because they're once again going to be blown apart (due to a combination of the Toni/Serpents stuff) and likely be broken up for a string of episodes, leading to a much bigger reunion in the finale. With how emotional the breakup was, the quick reunion felt so choppy but it makes sense if they're going to pull out all the bells and whistles for the next big reunion. The moment with them at the end of this episode is more like putting a Band-Aid on the situation until everything falls apart again. I'm just not thrilled that the stuff with Toni is going to be part of the reason for it. The third-party thing is so cliché and I wish we could've seen Jughead tell Betty about it last night because now it's going to drag out and be a huge mess.
Definitely agree with you. I totally see this as a temporary fix and since we dont know what's been said between them bts, i doubt jug would have been upfront with betty about toni. Because of that and because of betty seeing them together at pop's, misunderstandings might threaten them again...
They've made up but something is still between them. Are they going to be honest with eachother now? I think betty will but jug might not...
I do not think that toni will interfere with them again, eventually she'll also have bettys back bc of jug and that'll be cute... with her in your face attitude i hope she'll let her know.what happened or lack of...
On another note, jughead ia getting deeper into trouble with the serpents and now with that penny chick.... how is betty going to deal.with it? Is she still going to support him? Is he going to be honest with her?
Im starting to see the parallels between FP an jug but thats another discussion. Its sad to see...
All the **** that is.being thrown at jug is just pushing betty away and Archie isnt too far away, as a friend for now but... gah... the damn show is not.being subtle about things going Barchie, i hope I'm wrong... I'm not totally opposed but i just can't picture it since both pairs are so into one another right now....maybe it'll be one night to forget or a confused kiss?
Old 11-17-2017, 10:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think you are right Andrea! But I still would have liked to see maybe Betty at least saying "we need to talk" before they cut to the scene of them on the couch. But I'm hoping the start of the next episode will be them sorta talking about it.

I really want jughead to tell her about Toni immediately but I have a feeling he is going to keep it from her and she will find out from Toni on accident somehow. Maybe overhearing a conversation or something. But I am hoping this show wont do the cliche. They haven't so far with their couples imo.

Quote:
All the **** that is.being thrown at jug is just pushing betty away and Archie isnt too far away, as a friend for now but... gah... the damn show is not.being subtle about things going Barchie, i hope I'm wrong
Ugh I hope not. It does worry me a bit that they are getting scenes but that might be more due to the fact that people were complaining they never got any friend scenes between them. They are supposed to be best friends after all. So I hope it stays that way.

I can understand if the show wants to explore them at some point since they are a big thing in the comics but I would hope they would build up to it more. I dont think it makes sense to do it this season. And how crappy would that be of them to do to both Jughead AND Veronica?

It doesnt seem to me that there are any lingering feelings? But if Varchie go south and then bughead go south I can see Barchie trying to find comfort in each other. ( at just saying that).... However, if it ever does go there I sincerely hope they kiss, and realize how weird it is for both of them and then end it within 3 episodes.
Old 11-17-2017, 11:36 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.am.too.old.for.this (View Post)
All the **** that is.being thrown at jug is just pushing betty away and Archie isnt too far away, as a friend for now but... gah... the damn show is not.being subtle about things going Barchie, i hope I'm wrong... I'm not totally opposed but i just can't picture it since both pairs are so into one another right now....maybe it'll be one night to forget or a confused kiss?
All the stuff that is being thrown at them is probably just some small potatoes. Honestly, I believe their big drama hasn't arrived yet, or at least they don't know it has arrived yet.
Old 11-17-2017, 04:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
All the stuff that is being thrown at them is probably just some small potatoes. Honestly, I believe their big drama hasn't arrived yet, or at least they don't know it has arrived yet.
Eugh. You got that right... im thinking throw in a bit of Falice or maybe sharing a common brother...
Its like drama aimong directly at them..
Old 11-17-2017, 05:25 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Eugh. You got that right... im thinking throw in a bit of Falice or maybe sharing a common brother...
Its like drama aimong directly at them..
I believe it will be a bit of both of those things. Plus can't forget about Jughead's Mom. Really its all fantastic juicy drama for Bughead.
Old 11-17-2017, 09:11 PM
Master Fan

I think Toni did it to take him away from the Northside. I'm sorry,but there was no spark whatsoever. For someone who supposedly liked him,she was really cavalier. If I liked a guy who had a girlfriend and got him on the rebound,I'd show more emotion than she did. Yes,she said she didn't want to be his rebound,but there was no regret,sadness or anything. It's almost as if making out with him was just on her to-do list or something. Telling him that she likes girls better hurt my head. It was hilarious,but also confusing. telling a guy that bruises his ego and she wants him to like her,lol. When Cheryl tried to steal Archie,she did a much better job.

They messed with a nice friendship for no reason. I have a bad feeling that she'll hear it from Toni. Having these two back together so soon when Jughead is being threatened doesn't make any sense. Their reunion was a little boring,tbh. They were reading and writing like an old married couple. Where was an epic kiss or an ilu?
Old 11-18-2017, 12:04 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
I believe it will be a bit of both of those things. Plus can't forget about Jughead's Mom. Really its all fantastic juicy drama for Bughead.
Yeah.... don't get me started with the mother... heres hoping shell show up at the season end when they manage to snatch neve Campbell for the role oh and jellybean too hihi...

And yeah... most likely toni will say it in passing to betty, without bad intentions just sorta like "sorry i made out with your boy.... or he wasnt that bad a kisser" hehehe... doom ensuing afterwards...
Old 11-18-2017, 11:13 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah.... don't get me started with the mother... heres hoping shell show up at the season end when they manage to snatch neve Campbell for the role oh and jellybean too hihi...
I think she'll show up at some point in S2B. Like maybe around the same time it's revealed Bughead has a Brother by FP&Alice. Oh, I wonder if Alice&Gladys were rivals? And will Gladys be Pro Bughead or Anti Bughead?
Old 11-18-2017, 11:26 AM
Moderator Support Team

Just caught up with Riverdale and love Bughead (as I always knew I would...). Please add me to the shippers list! Thanks! Off to find a Bughead icon.
ETA:

ALEXA!!