Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2016, 03:51 AM
Loyal Fan

I hope it is the last season (or at least for me it is) they have done as much as they can with this show now it is just repetitive and although time jumps do work for some in this case I don't think it would work this show started about a triangle and they never really were able to satisfy the fans with the loss of elana. They pretty much destroyed every pairing in the show and now it seems both Ian and kat are ready to move on. This show is beginning to be more like the titanic it is already down 33% from last season and the move to Friday probably won't help
Old 01-19-2016, 04:37 PM
Elite Fan

Sad to see things end like this, if it is the last season.
Old 01-19-2016, 06:18 PM
Obsessed Fan

So late to the party, but this title cracks me up.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 01-21-2016, 03:16 AM
Loyal Fan

I really don't get what they are doing they show us that Caroline isn't with Stefan anymore which is fine I wasn't a fan but then they pair her with aleric it is like they thought of the worst pairing they could find let's not even mention he was her teacher which is creepy on its own but this is so random it is like they had no one left to pair her with. This is why everyone has tuned out
Old 01-21-2016, 04:16 AM
Extreme Fan

This is the best thread title I have ever read
Old 01-21-2016, 04:44 AM
Loyal Fan

Episode 712 description :

Quote:
“Postcards from the Edge” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, LV) (HDTV)

DAMON’S DARK DESCENT – When his experience in the Phoenix stone leads him to do the unthinkable, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) finds himself without a care in the world, spiraling out of control and under the influence of a dangerous and reckless Julian (guest star Todd Lasance). Refusing to give up on his brother, Stefan (Paul Wesley) attempts to reason with Damon only to uncover the devastating reason for his descent. Elsewhere, Caroline (Candice King) begins having some dangerous side effects as a result of her supernatural pregnancy and is forced to turn to Valerie (guest star Elizabeth Blackmore) for help. Meanwhile, Bonnie (Kat Graham), Nora (guest star Scarlett Byrne) and Mary Louise (guest star Teressa Liane) attempt to track down a ruthless vampire hunter named Rayna (guest star Leslie-Anne Huff) after they suspect that she has reemerged. Zach Roerig and Michael Malarkey also star. Pascal Verschooris directed the episode written by Rebecca Sonnenshine (#712). Original airdate 2/12/2016.
The Vampire Diaries Episode 7x12 "Postcards from the Edge" Synopsis. | The Originals Always & Forever

Damon is falling off the wagon....that's new
Old 01-21-2016, 12:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha24 (View Post)
I really don't get what they are doing they show us that Caroline isn't with Stefan anymore which is fine I wasn't a fan but then they pair her with aleric it is like they thought of the worst pairing they could find let's not even mention he was her teacher which is creepy on its own but this is so random it is like they had no one left to pair her with. This is why everyone has tuned out
I don't think Caroline/Alaric is real. I think either the flash forwards are fake or they're faking a relationship to blend in where they live. I'm waiting for proof that they're real before I get mad about it.
Old 01-21-2016, 12:33 PM
Elite Fan

Maybe the flash forwards are just Damon and Stefan's minds being tormented in the stone.
Old 01-21-2016, 12:55 PM
Master Fan

^It seems like it might be Stefan's personal hell going from how weird some things in the flash forwards are and also comments in interviews. But then this season will be a filler season and nothing would have happened.
Old 01-21-2016, 01:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

sounds like vpd. ^
Old 01-22-2016, 09:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Maybe the flash forwards are just Damon and Stefan's minds being tormented in the stone.
let it be!
Old 01-22-2016, 11:58 AM
Elite Fan

FROM TVLINE:

Question: Any chance we’ll see Elena back on The Vampire Diaries this season? —AshleyAusiello: Not if we’re lucky, Ashley. According to executive producer Julie Plec, the hope is still to bring Nina Dobrev’s character back for the end of the series, so “unless something catastrophic happens” (Plec’s words) and this ends up becoming the final season, don’t expect to see Ms. Gilbert in 2016. “I basically committed to Ian [Somerhalder] and Paul [Wesley] that when they’re ready to be done, I’ll be done,” she adds. “They could be ready very soon, or they could really want to stick it out. Right now, that’s up to them. I’m with them as long as I feel like I can keep telling stories for them.” That said, “there is still a chapter of [Elena’s] story left to be told,” so Plec says she’ll “take [Dobrev] for whatever she’s willing to do to tell that story.”

‘Grey’s Anatomy’: Is Owen’s Sister Nathan Riggs? Season 12 Transgender Twist | TVLine
Old 01-22-2016, 12:07 PM
Master Fan

Thanks So then we really are getting a season 8.....I hope it's the last and that it's short so this show can be over by the end of the year.
Old 01-22-2016, 03:22 PM
Master Fan

Bonnie/Damon webclip

Damon shocked to find out how long he was ‘dead’ on ‘The Vampire Diaries’ – Zap2It
Old 01-22-2016, 06:25 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
Thanks So then we really are getting a season 8.....I hope it's the last and that it's short so this show can be over by the end of the year.
Hopefully they fix SC. I have been re-watching season 2, 4 and 5 and the SC relationship was so good then. How on earth could they screw it up so badly is beyond me.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread