Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-13-2013, 02:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

U know I was actually thinking about this if anybody here watches the show Merlin. This whole thing with CaptainSwan&SwanTheif thing it reminds me of Gwen, Aurther & Lancelot thing when Gwen was atracted to him but she was in love with Aurther and Gwen decided to give into temptation with Lancelot and it hurt alot of people worst of all Gwen & Aurther, but anyways thats what they remind me of, Emma might be attracted to Hook but Emma can't tell us she isn't in love with Neal anymore I know she is. I'm just saying there could be alot of probablems that could will come out if Emma gets into a relationship with Hook and alot of people could get hurt or angry especialy Henry.

I know I probably don't make sence but god I'm so tired and I'm not feeling very well.
Old 02-13-2013, 02:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen_girl22 (View Post)
Thanks for the new thread . Was this tweet already posted ?

Well if she's trying to hide Neal from him I wouldn't blame her really. But I don't think it will last very long he'll get his son.
Old 02-13-2013, 02:26 PM
Absolute Fan

Okay so Gold said Emma's favor is getting Bae to talk to him.

If he's talking to Emma in the newest teaser script, that means maybe she failed? Or maybe she lies to him and says Neal's not Bae.
Old 02-13-2013, 02:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

Oh em gee, who could Gold be talking to in reference to a deal? My first thought immediately went to the Charmings in regards to Belle, but I know that's just my shipper brain.

I'm assuming that after finding Neal and putting two & two together (Neal = Bae) she tries to get them to go back to SB without informing Gold of the fact that she actually found his son. Hmmm...why would Bae not want to be with his father, if not in regards to this mysterious prophecy/30 Second thing??
Old 02-13-2013, 02:31 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TootlesFTW (View Post)
Oh em gee, who could Gold be talking to in reference to a deal? My first thought immediately went to the Charmings in regards to Belle, but I know that's just my shipper brain.

I'm assuming that after finding Neal and putting two & two together (Neal = Bae) she tries to get them to go back to SB without informing Gold of the fact that she actually found his son. Hmmm...why would Bae not want to be with his father, if not in regards to this mysterious prophecy/30 Second thing??
Well, Bae left Gold for a reason. Perhaps he still carries a grudge especially if August told him about the curse and how that came about. Assuming Neal is Bae and has known about the curse the whole time, he could have reunited with his father at any point after the curse broke. But he didn't.
Loyal Fan

I'm thinking Neal agrees to go to Storybrooke to be near Henry (and Emma), but he makes Emma agree not to tell Gold who he is. He needs time to process and time to see who his father is. Is he still the Dark One, or is he "cured" now that he's in the land without magic?
Dedicated Fan

If Gold is talking to Emma it's not like he can hurt I mean seriously LoL he's not in Storybrooke were there's magic he has no powers and knowing can be alot like her dad she could take Rumpel and defend herself against him.
Old 02-13-2013, 02:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas4Brooke (View Post)
love this post this is why I'm not worried about Milah/Rumple if anything it'll probably show us why it didn't work out and why Belle is perfect for him. it'll also gives us more insight on who Rumple is as a person and how he got to be where he is today.
I'm glad you approved of it.. I was trying to make my fellow Rumbelles feel better. So I thought i was doing a good job until I misread the other Tumblr stuff and total myself.. lol My own redemption is screwed now..

It's good that I can laugh at myself..
Old 02-13-2013, 02:34 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen_girl22 (View Post)
Thanks for the new thread . Was this tweet already posted ?

Oh wow! What if Emma hides Neal from Gold and in his rage Gold takes revenge by harming Henry. What if that's the bad thing that will happen as a result of the Rumple/Bae reunion that the seer predicted. I know it seems like a horrible thing to do after spending the day with Henry, but Gold has been shown to make his worst mistakes in moments of rage.

On the bright side, we saw Henry filming yesterday for 1.18 and he looked fine, but maybe he was harmed before.
Old 02-13-2013, 02:35 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TootlesFTW (View Post)

Tootles Bae would still have major issues with his father and might not want anything to do with him .I don't think Bae would know anything about a prophecy but I could be wrong.
Old 02-13-2013, 02:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by koodles (View Post)
Oh wow! What if Emma hides Neal from Gold and in his rage Gold takes revenge by harming Henry. What if that's the bad thing that will happen as a result of the Rumple/Bae reunion that the seer predicted. I know it seems like a horrible thing to do after spending the day with Henry, but Gold has been shown to make his worst mistakes in moments of rage.

On the bright side, we saw Henry filming yesterday for 1.18 and he looked fine, but maybe he was harmed before.
That's not bad idea but what it's Emma he tries to harm and Neal gets in his way or something.
Old 02-13-2013, 02:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by koodles (View Post)

wow that worries me.. I would hope that Gold would never harm Henry no matter what..

It would be a very big dent in the perfect image I have of Gold..

Maybe he's not aloud to travel back with them, and GOld has to get his own ride..lol
Old 02-13-2013, 02:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advo (View Post)
LOL, I totally agree with you but I feel like Henry is probably the safest character aside from the Charmings, Regina and Rumpel so I doubt it. Plus, that would mean the show acknowledging what a crap message they have been sending out about adoption vs. biology which I doubt even more!
I completely disagree with this post as they have shown some biological parents being just as bad adopted parents. Archie and his parents and Regina and her parents for example. I see there being no reason for the way they are portraying any parent on the show with due to the above except they're just not good parents. Also this show shouldn't have be the poster child for adoption. Not all adoptions are going to be good ones just like there isn't always good bio parents. I won't get into the debate about why I think Regina wasn't a good parent those thoughts have been posted by countless people already, but just in the last episode Regina tried to kill Henry's grandparents again by way of Anton. She put the whole town and the people he loves like Archie and Red in danger.

Snow making the connection between Hook and Emma wasn't in the podcast.
Old 02-13-2013, 02:46 PM
Absolute Fan

I just can't see Gold harming Henry, especially after bonding with him. We've never seen him harm a child before.

Yeah I know he threatened to kill all the Charmings if any harm comes to Belle, but he's obviously not going to follow through with that. If he tries to harm Henry then he can forget about repairing his relationship with Bae.
Old 02-13-2013, 02:49 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *OldHollywoodStarlet* (View Post)
I completely disagree with this post as they have shown some biological parents being just as bad adopted parents. Archie and his parents and Regina and her parents for example. I see there being no reason for the way they are portraying any parent on the show with due to the above except they're just not good parents.
Yep, and don't forget about Maurice! He wanted to control Belle and strip her of her memories. Milah abandoned Bae. Rumple chose power over Bae. We've seen plenty of awful parenting by biological parents.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread