Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-30-2015, 12:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessofpower (View Post)
I can see Joe sabotoging Westgroup this time to help the Mutiny gang, especially Cameron. Maybe Sara gets on a plane to California and we expect Joe to join her . . but he stays behind? Another full circle deal. Choosing love over work this time.
I think too it will be a full circle this season and Joe this time choosing Cameron (love). I don't think he will make this mistake twice and he knows there is no coming back from this if he doesn't help her. It would be again a betrayal.
Joe is shocked when he sees the screen with the Mutiny alike service and he ducks out of the room so nobody would see him. He will warn Cameron, he kind of sobered up there.

Gordon and Donna will have again a confrontation, this time about him cheating on her and then everything will be put on the table. This season it was kind of the other way, I think Donna neglected her family a bit.
So again, we'll get a similar situation just like in 109.

Quote:
My take is that the showrunners/writing team are trying to make sure everything is wrapped up nicely for SEASON TWO with no loose ends--just like they did with Season One, which could have been stand alone---IN CASE AMC cancels the show after two seasons. That way fans won't be left hanging. . And if they get picked up for Season Three, they can again map out the season storyarc and how it fits with the overall theme of the show.
I think so too, at the end of the season there must be some growth for the characters again. There must be some kind of closure.
I can see Joe moving into the Mutiny house with Cameron at the end of the season.

Quote:
My hope is by the end of this season that all four leads will be working on something together. 109 was the best ep of the show, and it was because they make a great dysfunctional team. Two couples who did great things together. Sort of like the ABBA of 80s technology
Me too. I don't like this season, because the team is disjointed. I see them doing great things in the future together. Everyone brings something different to the table.

I also think they might make us also guessing if Cameron is still in love with Joe. She will be happy with Tom, but in the end it's not enough IMO.
Old 03-30-2015, 01:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hmmm. . looks like they are casting extras for that club scene where Joe & Sara are doing drugs! Too bad I'm not in Atlanta. Would be fun to be an extra!

AMC 'Halt and Catch Fire' Season 2 1980s Scene Casting Call in Atlanta
Old 03-30-2015, 01:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Hmmm. . looks like they are casting extras for that club scene where Joe & Sara are doing drugs! Too bad I'm not in Atlanta. Would be fun to be an extra!

AMC 'Halt and Catch Fire' Season 2 1980s Scene Casting Call in Atlanta
I think you're right and it's for the club scene and IMO also for the party at Mutiny's. The mohawk hair and the unique looks kind of give it away.
The super super good looking people are certainly for the club scene. It's a club for rich people. I read that MDMA was very popular in the 1980ies in the Dallas club scene, so they are pretty accurate again.

The great thing about this casting calls is that together with the sides we have an idea what they are shooting right now. So 208 will be finished in the next 2 weeks. I hope we'll get new sides on Friday, but it will be probably next week.

Last edited by parisredbeatrice; 03-30-2015 at 01:30 PM
Old 03-30-2015, 02:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by parisredbeatrice (View Post)
I think you're right and it's for the club scene and IMO also for the party at Mutiny's. The mohawk hair and the unique looks kind of give it away.
The super super good looking people are certainly for the club scene. It's a club for rich people. I read that MDMA was very popular in the 1980ies in the Dallas club scene, so they are pretty accurate again.

The great thing about this casting calls is that together with the sides we have an idea what they are shooting right now. So 208 will be finished in the next 2 weeks. I hope we'll get new sides on Friday, but it will be probably next week.

Yep, this pretty much confirms it's the club scene:

AMC's "Halt and Catch Fire" Casting Featured Roles in Atlanta | Auditions Free

That would be fun to watch.
Old 03-30-2015, 02:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by parisredbeatrice (View Post)

Yep, I think they'll be done shooting by mid-May--which gives them about 1 week off, then leads up to heavy promotion for the May 31st premiere. I expect all the main cast to be on talk shows the last week of May. And Lee is supposed to be in China for their Comic Con in mid-May, probably immediately after the show wraps.

It's gonna be 10 eps again like last season, I think.
Old 03-30-2015, 02:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Yep, this pretty much confirms it's the club scene:

AMC's "Halt and Catch Fire" Casting Featured Roles in Atlanta | Auditions Free

That would be fun to watch.
I guess we'll see them dancing together. In this episode we'll see them appearing like a happy couple and in love, but it's only because of the drugs. The writers let them take 2 pills for a reason. I think this might be the culmination of joe's delusion. After that hard landing and wakeup call.

They'll wrap early May.
Old 03-31-2015, 09:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope the premiere is good.
Old 03-31-2015, 12:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

All quiet on the Western Front.

I hate the lack of material between new sides . We need something new for discussion. I really hope we'll get new sides on Friday. They might finish 208 next week and I think they post them 1 week in advance.
Old 03-31-2015, 06:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

https://instagram.com/p/06bsSnPQXr/

What do you think this scene is from?
Old 04-01-2015, 02:02 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
https://instagram.com/p/06bsSnPQXr/

What do you think this scene is from?
Thanks for the link.

I have no idea. Might be still for 207, they are supposed to film the scene at the Texan chophouse, so maybe it's before or after the restaurant scene. There is a scene in a parking lot and maybe this is just the background.

Or something with Gordon in 208. I think he is trying to find out if they stole his idea. Northboundtrain was right, he is paranoid there and it's a red herring, because in the end the Mutiny service was stolen.
Also I was wrong about Joe not being bothered about Gordon's fear someone stole his idea, he looked after him concerned, but I think it's more about his state of mind than his suspicion.

I think Joe might go straight to Cameron after he sees the launch at Westgroup, so this might be a scene in the streets before he goes to here.
Also isn't it kind of interesting, that Cameron didn't want to go to Calfornia in 109 because of Joe and now he might not go because of her in 209. I hope him and Sara are done in 209 and in 210 Cam breaks up with Tom.
I think they are also showing in 207 and 208 that his relationship isn't healthy, because he is surpressing a big part of him. He likes his work at Westgroup, he even offers Jesse to stay a few more days to help him out with the hardware. I think subconsciously he doesn't want to go. In the end his relationship with Sara is only about losing Cameron and not being able to deal with that pain.

But frankly not very good ideas by me.

I had this crazy thought today: We fear that Joe might get married, but what if in the end him and Cameron get married in the finale? Something huge will happen for them and I can see them becoming partners personally and professionally.
I think Sara and him went on kind of an early honeymoon to sort things out between them and scout out California.

Edit: Karen Rendon added for 207 on imdb played by Cathryn de Prume
I will feel sorry for Tom when his relationship with Cam fails. He seems to be a good guy.

Edit: They added now all episodes to season 2 on imdb. 208, 209 and 210 still without title and cast list. They renamed episodes 202 (prev. Run Time, now New Coke) and 205 (prev. Infiltrator, now Extract and Defend).
New Coke because of Gordon's coke addiction I guess. I think his addiction is his big storyline this season and this might lead him being misdiagnosed with CTE. They boys' storylines are not about work, but about their issues/delusions.
I think for both guys the peak of their delusion is in 208. Gordon sounds pretty bad too accusing and drugged Joe is even more screwed up. Episode 209 might again be the Red Wedding episode (Chris Cantwell said that) and everything will be put on the table.
Dr. Semel will certainly appear in episode 209 or 210.

Last edited by parisredbeatrice; 04-01-2015 at 01:52 PM Reason: Update on imdb
Old 04-02-2015, 07:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks again parisred for bringing over the S and S. I am excited for the new season.
Old 04-04-2015, 08:46 AM
Master Fan

Any news?

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 04-04-2015, 01:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
Any news?
Nothing, it's really depressing.

I was wrong, they only wrapped 207 2 days ago. Christoper Rogers stayed longer than Chris Cantwell in Atlanta.
I really hoped we'll get new sides before the weekend.

Last edited by parisredbeatrice; 04-04-2015 at 01:59 PM
Old 04-04-2015, 01:52 PM
Master Fan

I just want te show to be back because reading the sides and seeing how it plays out onscreen is completely different.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 04-04-2015, 02:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
I just want te show to be back because reading the sides and seeing how it plays out onscreen is completely different.
I know and I also want to see the missing pieces. I think I'll cut out all Sara scenes and then I can watch every episode.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread