Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2003, 07:08 PM
Master Fan

I haven't watched a Hindi movie in a couple of weeks, either, and I'm thinking of getting rid of my Hindi movie account - it just seems like I've seen all the best, for now, and the others are rather grade C (let alone D-Z!). [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

My LJ for Movies
Old 06-12-2003, 09:00 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by sruby3:
<STRONG>

was the grl in Bhoot's name Swati?!?</STRONG>
Well, her real name is Urmila, but yes, Swati was her character's name.
Old 06-21-2003, 06:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

The last hindi movie I saw was Saathiya. Loved Rani [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] in it but it was kind of sad. rgilmore03 i've been watching Turner Classic Movie this month and they had some classics on. Too bad its only on during June and only on thursdays. If anyone hears if TCM is willing to do it again please post it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-22-2003, 04:36 AM
Master Fan

Hey all!

Wow, I haven't been here in ages. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I'm glad that this thread didn't fall off the board though. Anyway, hope you're all doing well. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I watched Chalte Chalte, with Shah Rukh Khan and Rani Mukherji, a few days ago. It was an average movie, although it was very similar to Saathiya, in my opinion. I must give a whole lot of the credit to SRK - he acted superbly! Rani was also really excellent and she looked so pretty. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Btw, there are a whole lot of pictures of Aishwarya Rai at the Cannes Film Festival here.

[ 06-22-2003: Message edited earthling47 ]
I love you.
Old 06-29-2003, 04:37 AM
Master Fan

Just bumping to the first page.
I love you.
Old 07-15-2003, 09:48 AM
Master Fan

Oh, good - the thread still exists! No one's posted on it for so long I thought it might have been pruned.

Anyway, I saw The Guru and Raaz last night, and really enjoyed both of them. Really, I was surprised by both (and seriously creeped out by Raaz).

That being said, I have a few complaints about the latter...but I don't want to post spoilers. Anyone here who hasn't seen it but wants to? I just want to make sure I don't spoil them (spoiler spaces don't always work).

My LJ for Movies
Old 07-15-2003, 11:58 AM
Master Fan

Cool, we're still here. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I always wanted to watch Raaz, but my mom never wants to rent it, so I'm always in the minority. One day though, I'm gonna watch it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I watched Andaaz a few days ago and I thought it was bloody awful. I thought Lara Dutta was the best thing about it, but otherwise, it was such a dumb and hopeless movie. What a waste of money.
I love you.
Old 07-16-2003, 10:29 AM
Master Fan

Hehehe - "bloody awful." That's so descriptive!

And yeah, I'm definitely back in the swing of Hindi movies - I think I just needed a break, as I was watching 2-3/week there for several months.

You know, I was surprised by Raaz - I expected it to be crap because it was a "remake" of a US film, but I suspect it was a little better, as far as plot goes (despite the hystrionic acting of the guy that played the Professor/Doctor).

I SO want to talk about this film, but I don't want to spoil anyone! There's this one major plot thing that's just bugging the crap out of me (it's sort of pissing me off and it's about the actions of the husband). Oh, well.

[ 07-16-2003: Message edited shrrshrr ]

My LJ for Movies
Old 11-30-2003, 11:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

Just saw Baghban, it was pretty good but those kids pi**ed me off. Disobediant kids. That's why they beat kids in school [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img].
Old 12-01-2003, 08:59 AM
Absolute Fan

THANKS GOD THAT I`M NOT THE ONLY ONE [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

i opend a tread and i tought that nobody on this forum love bollywood movies...but my pal ROCKSTAR told me that you are also fans.

haaaa,i`m soo happy.

my fav actors are SHAHRUKH KHAN,HRITRIK,AISH,SALMAN KHAN,KAREENA, ECT.....ECT....

my fav movies are: DIL SE,YAADEIN,ASOKA,DEVDAS,BAAZIGAR ECT....ECT...

soo i will be here for a long time becouse i love
bollywood movies more then hollywood movies [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

even if i don`t live in india but i`m was growing up with this kind movies,soo i understand a lil and if there is any one who wanna teach me this amazing languige then go ahead [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

i will be see you all later....
and a friend of mine live in canada but she doesn`t know where she can find them,any help?
PS:i didn`t know that Salman khan was like this.. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

[ 12-01-2003: Message edited bad3appels ]
Old 12-01-2003, 01:24 PM
Master Fan

WHOAHHHHHHH...

Where did this thread come from? I'd already started a new one, but this one's much better. If you want to read it, it's here.

And no, you're not the only one. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

My LJ for Movies
Old 12-03-2003, 10:42 AM
Absolute Fan

yeah,i readed it but is closed [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

sooo,any news on HRITRIK,i just adore him,he is soo cute and HOT [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 12-03-2003, 11:16 AM
Master Fan

And married, darn it! To his long time girlfriend (but I do wish them both well, even if I am totally jealous!). [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Have you seen Na Tum Jaano Na Hum? It's one of my all time favorite Hrithik films - I'm so enamored of this man!

My LJ for Movies
Old 12-04-2003, 11:45 AM
Absolute Fan

noooo,not yet but i will [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

i haven`t saw all of his movies,only 6 of them.
and he is married but i don`t mind it becouse she is making happy.... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

if he was unhappy that was the other case but i don`t wanna him to be alone forever.

soo,i`m happy that he is married...

and what about news about shahrukh khan?

i heard that he have a new movies..he is my fav one...

PS: i have this thing that i mean well but i write wrong,like HRITHIK,i always write HRITRIK [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

becouse i think that with an R is better,i`m soo lame [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 12-04-2003, 01:39 PM
Master Fan

I agree - if she makes him happy, I'm all for them! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Shah Rukh's new films is called KAL HO NAA HO, and also stars Preity Zinta (LOVE her!) and Saif Ali Khan. My friends say it's okay - no K3G, but good (same writer/director). They say the songs are boring, and that kind of spoils it. Also, they say that Saif Ali Khan is terrific, but I'm not a huge fan of his (he's also in Na Tum Jaano Na Hum, and I liked him in that).

I've seen all of Hrithik's films, and I love him, but I have to say that I didn't care for Fiza, but that's because it's depressing and sad, and is about a very serious topic (the Mumbai riots in the mid-90s).

You have seen K3G (Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham), right? It stars both Hrithik and Shah Rukh, and is SO wonderful!

My LJ for Movies
Closed Thread   Post New Thread