Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-15-2007, 02:06 PM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tes! (View Post)
It's awesome stephanie has done this, I never known an athor to do this.
Exactly . I've never heard about an author doing this before . The outtakes add so much to the books. It would have been awesome to have f. e. the extended prom scene in the book . At least we have the chance to read it thanks to Stephenie Meyer's generosity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tes!
I would love to read more of the chapters on Edwards throughts.
That's why I'm crossing my fingers that we'll get a book written from Edward's perspective in the future. It would add a whole new layer to the story and give us the opportunity to understand Edward's feelings for Bella even better. Not to mention that we'd probably learn what everyone else thinks about their relationship by reading Edward's thoughts.

Quote:
Edwards girl is Bella, I think but I'm not wrong am I?
There's no way you could be wrong She is his girl - full stop.

Quote:
wasn't it adoreable when Edward/Bella were dicussing that and marriage came up?
The whole marriage conversation was soooo cute I think we need a follow up on that convo

Quote:
Do you guys think she will become a vampire or do you think Edward will stop that? Because he's very stubborn about Bella staying human .
Very good question - I have no doubt that she'll become a vampire at one point. Edward will fight her, that's for sure, but ultimately I think she'll get her wish because she can be as stubborn as he is IMO. I have no idea how long it will take for the change to take place though.
Old 06-15-2007, 10:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
That's why I'm crossing my fingers that we'll get a book written from Edward's perspective in the future. It would add a whole new layer to the story and give us the opportunity to understand Edward's feelings for Bella even better. Not to mention that we'd probably learn what everyone else thinks about their relationship by reading Edward's thoughts.
Well from what I was reading on her site, it sounded like she was indeed planning on writing at least Twilight from Edward's perspective...which would be totally awesome, since I just Edward

It's weird...a part of me wants Bella to become a vampire, but then a part of me doesn't It's like the whole mortal/vampire things really adds something interesting to the books for me so...

I love when he wanted to marry her! I got so giddy just thinking about it Edward was so serious..he knows what he wants and he wants Bella

Oh and I have to agree that one of my all time favorite scenes of the books was Bella/Edward in her room after Italy. Just how she didn't believe him at first and what he said made me fall in love all over again.

I also actually looked forward to the scenes where Bella was being dangerous, just cause I wanted to hear Edward. It really was like he was there and it helped me get through missing him. I would read the scene and could see Edward perfectly how Bella did just telling her what she was doing was stupid..I loved it.
Ria

Last edited by Pickle-weasel!; 06-18-2007 at 02:21 PM
Old 06-18-2007, 05:48 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickle-weasel! (View Post)
Well from what I was reading on her site, it sounded like she was indeed planning on writing at least Twilight from Edward's perspective...which would be totally awesome, since I just Edward
Yeah, I found the first chapter of Twilight written from Edward's perspective on her homepage the other day - awesome read

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickle-weasel!
Edward was so serious..he knows what he wants and he wants Bella
He knows exactly what he wants and goes for it . Now if we could just read/see that one day .

Quote:
Oh and I have to agree that one of my all time favorite scenes of the movies was Bella/Edward in her room after Italy. Just how she didn't believe him at first and what he said made me fall in love all over again.
Definitely one of my fave scenes as well. He was so adorable when he was talking to her - you just can't help and fall in love with the story all over again

Quote:
It really was like he was there and it helped me get through missing him. I would read the scene and could see Edward perfectly how Bella did just telling her what she was doing was stupid..I loved it.
Same here - whenever she got into dangerous situations, I was waiting for his voice to appear, telling her not to do anything stupid. I just listened to the scene were Bella meets Laurent again this morning and when he's telling her what to do and how to react it's just like he's standing right beside her. 'Hearing' Edward's voice made me miss him even more to some extend even though it also helped me getting through missing him.
Old 06-18-2007, 09:31 AM
Elite Fan

I finally finished "New Moon" (after I could not stop reading once Edward returned )
And I just can not thank you enough Andie for making me read it, because it is one of the best books I've ever read.
I love every single bit of it and I am actually thinking about reading "Twilight" again

I just love Edward, I think he is my favorite. Followed by Bella and then ... the rest of the Cullens
I really can say that not a single page in both books was boring, which is just awesome, because that rarely happens.

Anyway, I am glad we got this thread and oh, btw. I am Jen and I can not wait to talk about it
|it's about time
Old 06-18-2007, 02:04 PM
Addicted Fan

Btw guys, It's still Tes! (I had a name change lastnight )

Quote:
Originally Posted by globe2912 (View Post)
Oh that would be nice to see what other people think of Edwards/Bella relationship, I wonder what Jessica or Mike think, we know they don't like Edward or rest of the Cullens but I wonder how they feel about them together or Alice and everything. I would love to hear what Edward is thinking when he is trying to find Bella in chapter six (when he saved her) in Port Angeles and when he was hunting that weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by globe2912 (View Post)
The whole marriage conversation was soooo cute I think we need a follow up on that convo
YES we do ...

Condtion? My voice went flat, what condition?
His eyes went catious he spoke slowly "Marry me First"

I'm only Eightteen.
Well I'm nearly a hundred and ten. It's time I settled down.

Nad- I love that both Edward/Bella are as stubborn as each other. I think Bella will become a a vampire, to, it would be amazing if these two got married after she finished school and she turned into one, OMG I wonder how romantic the wedding would be and the vows . I wonder what type of wedding it be, I'm thinking too much of this aren't I? I could see Bella turning into an vampire in the four book. Since Ithink Epise will be Bella choosing alot between Edward and Jake.
I can't wait to read the outakes this weekend and more of the audio books.

Hi Jen
I already read Twilight two times and currently re-reading New Moon again , the books are SO addictive.What are your favorites moments in Twilight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickle-weasel! (View Post)
Oh and I have to agree that one of my all time favorite scenes of the movies was Bella/Edward in her room after Italy. Just how she didn't believe him at first and what he said made me fall in love all over again.
Ria: I couldn't agree anymore, WORD! I think this scene made the Edward/Bella love even stronger, you can tell in this scene how much Edward loves Bella, he wanted her to have a life without her taking the risk to be with him, I LOVE that he couldn't take his mind off her which he never can. Edward is so romantic .
Old 06-19-2007, 05:12 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

Hi Jen

You should definitely read Twilight again, it's way too addictive not to

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaleyLove04
Oh that would be nice to see what other people think of Edwards/Bella relationship, I wonder what Jessica or Mike think, we know they don't like Edward or rest of the Cullens but I wonder how they feel about them together or Alice and everything. I would love to hear what Edward is thinking when he is trying to find Bella in chapter six (when he saved her) in Port Angeles and when he was hunting that weekend.
Oh, I never thought about that before - Edward's POV would mean we probably get to hear/read everyone elses thoughts - or at least a glimpse of their thoughts - as well .

That quote , so adorable

Tes, yeah, I think in the end she will become a vampire. I'm wondering who will 'change' her though, I'm still not sure if Edward would ever do it. At first I thought Carlisle should do it, now I'm leaning a bit more towards Alice (since they have such a great friendship).

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaleyLove04
I wonder what type of wedding it be, I'm thinking too much of this aren't I?
Nah, imaginary wedding planning sounds like fun
Old 06-20-2007, 05:18 AM
Elite Fan

I've heard so much about this book I seriously want to read it Although that is kinda hard because the book isn't published in my language... so they don't have it at the library it means that I have to buy it And read it in English I just wanted to know if it is worth it... you know. to buy it?

i o l a.
#.#
Old 06-22-2007, 11:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

I've been hearing so much about the book and I finally decided to get out of the library to read it. I love it so much. I'm thinking of buying the series, when I have enough money. It's definitely a great read.
Old 06-26-2007, 05:06 AM
Elite Fan

Ok, I finally got hold of a copy of Twilight, and since I had to work the whole day today and my job is endlessly boring I took it to work with me. Oh. My. God. It was so good I couldn't put the thing down. So, I spent my work day reading the entire book and I'm going to spend tomorrow hunting down New Moon (or ordering it in this no book podunk town if I can't find it). I'm officially hooked. Screw Romeo and Juliet, Bella and Edward are .
Old 06-26-2007, 10:29 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatale (View Post)
Ok, I finally got hold of a copy of Twilight, and since I had to work the whole day today and my job is endlessly boring I took it to work with me. Oh. My. God. It was so good I couldn't put the thing down. So, I spent my work day reading the entire book and I'm going to spend tomorrow hunting down New Moon (or ordering it in this no book podunk town if I can't find it). I'm officially hooked. Screw Romeo and Juliet, Bella and Edward are .
Yay! I'm so glad you got it Rhi....and I'm glad you liked it too, otherwise I would have felt bad after I was raving about it and telling everyone they needed to read it But I did the same thing, I had to read the whole thing.

And I agree Bella/Edward are I think they need to go on with all those classic literary couples.
Ria
Old 06-26-2007, 10:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Jen, finally So good to see you over here Don't thank me, just share the Twilight love

Iola. welcome to the Twilight thread! It's def worth to buy it, without a doubt You won't be able to stop reading until you finished the first book... and you'll be craving for more

Ann, long time no see How are you? So cool that you are a fan too! Do you want to be added to the list in the opening?

Rhi, welcome What's your fave part of Twilight? Who is your fave character?
Old 06-27-2007, 01:13 AM
Elite Fan

Yes Ria, it's all your fault I'm so addicted . They're definitely on my list of classic literary couples. Or they would be, if I had a list.

Thanks Andie . Could you add me to the list please? Oh, it's hard to pick a favourite part, I loved the whole thing. I did really enjoy in the beginning when Edward and Bella were first getting to know each other, trying to work each other out. And when Edward introduced Bella to his family, that was .

Edward's my favourite character. Is it weird to be completely in love with a fictional vampire? . I do have a soft spot for Jasper too.
Old 06-27-2007, 01:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

I know, Andie We haven't talk in ages. I finally finished reading New Moon. I had to go to the bookshop to buy since I wasn't going to wait around for the library's copy.

I'm doing great. I'll love to be added to the list
Old 06-27-2007, 02:16 AM
Elite Fan

I just hoped by to say hi all. I just started eating Twilight and am really enjoying it so far. I haven't gotten in to it very good yet but I love the narrative voice of the book. And Bella is a great character.
-Pammie

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
[ICON CREDIT: sourburst]
Old 07-02-2007, 03:56 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

On Andie's recommendation, I ordered 'Twilight' to qualify for free shipping. Not sure when I"ll have a chance to read it, but I'll be back to let you know what I thought.