Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2018, 08:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Show is over I had nothing to post , come buy the thread all hell is breaking loose ..

As I said after the finale I was happy with the final 2 and Kaycee wining . If Tyler has won I would have been just as happy .

Love seeing happy news for Cody and Jessica.

I do wonder as far as sex in the BB house , most contestants are 30 and under , I would think that producers would have condoms available .

I stopped posting videos From YT , I seemed to get my share of post Bb videos . Hey they had over 90 days on TV grab any Popularity financial reward that you can, before people forget who you are.
Old 10-07-2018, 09:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for sharing all the goodies April, I'm happy for all the couples that met in the house and wish them luck on the outside.
Old 10-07-2018, 02:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

must she post in her bra??? God I cant stand Jessica, she is so annoying.

Its absolutely atrocious and ridiculous that they asked Tangela about Swaggy and Bayleigh's situation! it had nothing to do with them and T/A shouldn't have responded. Gross.

Wasnt James married before? So this is a different person now?

Ps condoms are available and i think people harping on s/b for having sex in the house are forgetting that their precious jessica/cody had sex in there too...

Im very glad all the houseguests have gone back to their real lives now and are mostly out of the spotlight lol.
Old 10-07-2018, 03:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Jess is make-up free! She looks gorgeous!

Was James from S6 & 7 the one who had brought his girlfriend, Sarah, as a secret partner one of the seasons? That was like the twist for one of the seasons. There were players there who knew each other coming in, but weren’t supposed to tell. I always rooted for them and was sad when they broke-up.

As for the sex thing, maybe because I’ve never had it, so I’m “inexperienced” or whatever & can’t understand, but can people really not go 2-3 months without having sex? Even if you’re attracted to someone, there’s other ways to be physical & make connections besides the act of sex. That should be something private & personal that happens in the privacy of someone’s own home; not in a house full of people you barely know, with 100s/1000s of cameras around, America watching you. B/S had only “known” each other for less than 3 weeks before S was evicted. They couldn’t have not had sex during those 3 weeks? There’s this thing you do with your mouth called talking. They could have done that & kissing while lying in bed together. Also, condoms aren’t 100% effective. In fact, they’re only like 98%, so even if they had used them, it’s still possible for them to have gotten pregnant. Anyway, this isn’t really something I want to discuss anymore.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 10-07-2018, 04:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought Tyler and Angela handled that question just fine. But yeah, I don’t think the interviewer should have asked about it. It’s not appropriate.

Tyler and Angela are going to sign some of the items in their BB boxes and sell them on EBay and donate the money to charity, so that’s nice. I like seeing those boxes. I never even knew until last season that contestants received them after the show. It’s especially cool that they get to keep their BB Comics poster.

I have a very smutty mind, so I don’t really care if people have sex in the Big Brother house or not. But personally, yeah, I would feel very strange knowing that cameras were on me and that my family could be watching.

Agree about how gorgeous Jessica looks, Jess! Cody looks very happy, too. Good for them.
ICON
Old 10-08-2018, 06:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Tyler and Angela are going to sign some of the items in their BB boxes and sell them on EBay and donate the money to charity, so that’s nice. I like seeing those boxes. I never even knew until last season that contestants received them after the show. It’s especially cool that they get to keep their BB Comics poster.
I didn't know that, either. That's great they're selling it for charity! I always love at the end of the seasons on Survivor, they donate a bunch of stuff to be auctioned off for charity.

Quote:
Good for them.
Yeah. Even if some people still don't like them, I'm glad to see they're in a happy place a year later and I wish them (and their new family) all of the best!

I wonder when we're gonna get the cast announcement for CBB2!

Old 10-08-2018, 10:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

BB19 Contestant Christmas Abbott has gone into labor and she posted this on her Instagram:

Quote:
christmasabbott- I’ve just arrived to the hospital to deliver my sweet son. I don’t know exactly what’s in store but I know I am overwhelmed with love and excitement to finally meet him!
This journey has been unlike anything I have ever experienced and completely unlike anything I expected. It’s been hard, really really hard, challenging, painful, chaotic at times, and overwhelming but for all the uphill battles I have fought since the beginning there’s one thing that is for certain, it is is all worth it. Regardless how hard times have been, this has absolutely been the best times of my life to date and wouldn’t trade any of the one hard days. I’m grateful for this blessing and humbled by this experience.
Thank you ALL for your love and support!!! I hope to keep you updated when possible but I plan to have some private time with my son after delivery. @lawless_truth
#deliverytime #babyboy #libra #badassbaby #thewarden #badassmomma
Old 10-08-2018, 02:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Congrats to her! Hope her baby is happy and healthy!
ICON
Old 10-08-2018, 02:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I didn’t even know she was pregnant! I hope her baby boy is healthy!

I could never post a picture of myself like that on social media.

Old 10-08-2018, 11:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Jess is make-up free! She looks gorgeous!
Ironic because everything else about her is fake...

I dont have a problem with people wanting to have sex in there but I personally would never do it with the cameras and such.

No comment about Christmas...
Old 10-09-2018, 07:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I'm curious to see who the celebs for CBB2 are gonna be!

Old 10-09-2018, 10:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm not good with abbreviations, what the heck is CBB2?
Old 10-09-2018, 01:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi||iê Måë (View Post)
I'm not good with abbreviations, what the heck is CBB2?
Oh! It’s Celebrity Big Brother 2! They had the first season last February, so I’m assuming the new season will be in February.

Old 10-09-2018, 01:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh okay I'm not good with abbreviations so I always ask!

I liked the first CBB.
Old 10-09-2018, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

It’s OK. I have to ask sometimes, too.

I enjoyed the first season, also, except for some of the Omarosa stuff & James always coming in 2nd place in the HOH challenges.