Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2011, 03:00 PM
Elite Fan

Alicia ♥ Peter Appreciation Thread #18 - Cause where do they go from here……

Welcome to the 18th
Alicia & Peter
Appreciation Thread

Supporter list:

01. autumnღfairytale
02. Eternal Flame
03. Brilliant Disguise
04. Emily
05. Det.Logan
06. Natasja1982
07. film_snob007
08. Caribell
09. ~♥~CrazyInLove~♥~
10. Kiki17
11.4Florrick
12. tvdramafan
13. EndlessღLove
14. JLarah
15. Pan
16. GoodWifeObsessed
17. Kabous

Reasons why we love them:

Because they were together for 15 years
Because Peter wants everything going back to normal
Because they were happy at one time
Because they weren't so bad for an old married couple
Because they were kinky
Because he still has his ring on
Because she has still her ring on
Because Alicia wants to forgive him
Because he hurt her but she can't let him go
Because she visits him in jail
Because he still can make her laugh
Because forgiveness is the supreme act of love

Previous Threads

#01 - Because they used to be happy
#02 - 'Cause he is loving her still, after all this time
#03 - Taking it one step at a time...
#04 - Because forgiveness does not change the past, but it does improve the future
#05 - Because actions speak louder than words
#06 - Because a successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person!
#07 -
Because he still remembers her Mexican t-shirt
#08 -
Because he crossed the line for her
#09 -
Because deep down they still love each other!!
- Because they are better together than apart!

#11 - More marriages might survive if the partners realized that sometimes the better comes after the worse
#12 - Because in Spite of the Pain there is still a real Passion!
#13 - Because they still believe inthe same things

#14 - Through good times and bad times...
#15 - Because it is only with the heart that one can see rightly...
- Because maybe an open door can lead to an open heart
- Because forgiveness is the supreme act of love

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick

Last edited by Kiki17; 03-27-2011 at 07:37 PM
Old 03-27-2011, 03:12 PM
Loyal Fan

TFTNT Kiki

Hope your also happy with the title

Well here's to Alicia and Peter - As heartbreaking as things will probably be I'm sure it will also be really moving and insightful
Old 03-27-2011, 03:19 PM
Elite Fan

I'm happy with the title I rather not have false hopes. If they do make it then cool and I will be HIGHLY surprise but for now I am gonna just imagine the worse

Hey at least we will get some amazing and heart breaking scenes

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 03-27-2011, 03:43 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiki17 (View Post)
I'm happy with the title I rather not have false hopes. If they do make it then cool and I will be HIGHLY surprise but for now I am gonna just imagine the worse

Hey at least we will get some amazing and heart breaking scenes
Yup me too - I'd rather not have any false hopes and when all is said and done I'm realistic -

I also highly doubt Alicia and Peter's marriage can survive this - But never say never hey

Yup here's to all our upcoming epicness - And to a great season 3 of our awesome show. Even if our pair don't weather the storm as a couple / Hopefully we'll get to see them on opposing sides in their work - I'm practically salivating thinking about it
Old 03-27-2011, 03:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

WAVES TO NEW THREAD.

Quote:
Totally will be getting the tissues Emily will be too
I am completely ready to sob as soon as i see them in a scene together again. I keep tearing up this whole week when i think of them and how its ALL change again.
It's been so long since they have been together and you know the Kings are going to twist the knife in with some A/P cuteness before they bring them down again (like they decided to with having A/K be friends before this)

I'm looking forward to these scenes anyway and finding out more about the K/P situation and you know the renewed layers of clues & speculation we will have about where they are going. I think its all still a long road ahead...

Old 03-27-2011, 04:05 PM
Elite Fan

Gahhh that picture

Quote:
It's been so long since they have been together and you know the Kings are going to twist the knife in with some A/P cuteness before they bring them down again
IKR!! I know as well, they are gonna twist the knife and then rip our heart out

Quote:
I'm looking forward to these scenes anyway and finding out more about the K/P situation
yup, at least we know is gonna be interesting even if it sucks.

Quote:
Hopefully we'll get to see them on opposing sides in their work - I'm practically salivating thinking about it
yup

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 03-27-2011, 04:40 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Gahhh that picture

IKR!! I know as well, they are gonna twist the knife and then rip our heart out

yup, at least we know is gonna be interesting even if it sucks.

yup
Aww that picture is so adorable - Alicia looks so vunerable and Peter really does look so in love with her - I think I'm going to keep a whole bin of tissues handy for the next few episodes.

Thanks for sharing that bit of sweetness Emily

I'm also looking forward to the scenes and more reveal about K/P - Although it's all going to break my heart.

I totally teared up watching the extended promo - When Alicia asks him how he is and Grace is standing there looking all expectant and wholesome eeekkk / Plus Peter's expression there was so devastated - He has that little smile but you can see in his eyes that he is just being torn to pieces. All heartbreaking.
Old 03-27-2011, 04:48 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodWifeObsessed (View Post)
I totally teared up watching the extended promo - When Alicia asks him how he is and Grace is standing there looking all expectant and wholesome eeekkk / Plus Peter's expression there was so devastated - He has that little smile but you can see in his eyes that he is just being torn to pieces. All heartbreaking.
GAHHHHHHH we are just babies that promo get me a bit emotional as well

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 03-27-2011, 04:55 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
GAHHHHHHH we are just babies that promo get me a bit emotional as well
We're wimps aren't we heehee

All I know is that if any Florrick cries over this whole story arc - Whether it's Alicia, Peter, either kid , a goldfish lol - Then I"m toast!

So basically I"m toast because there are bound to be tears

Last edited by GoodWifeObsessed; 03-27-2011 at 05:01 PM
Old 03-27-2011, 05:01 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodWifeObsessed (View Post)
We're wimps aren't we hehe

All I know is that if any Florrick cries over this next arc - Whether it's Alicia, Peter, either kid , a goldfish lol - Then I"m toast!
ooo man! Me too! I know Alicia is gonna cry for sure, but imagine if Peter cried or the kids I'm not gonna be able to take it

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 03-27-2011, 05:07 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
ooo man! Me too! I know Alicia is gonna cry for sure, but imagine if Peter cried or the kids I'm not gonna be able to take it
Yup it's going to be hard

Grace can be so emotonal much of the time so this is really going too get to her I think . It's really going to confuse and hurt the poor kid - More than she's already been.

Peter is generally pretty stoic - I don't think he's a guy to cry very easily - so if he weeps it will kill me. I know he's done this to himself ( and the rest of the family ) . But just someting about a man driven to tears rips my heart out!!
Old 03-27-2011, 05:10 PM
Elite Fan

Oh man poor old Grace She is very emotional. I do not think Peter will cry either. But that looks he gives her in the promo when she as if everything is alright, his eyes look so sad

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 03-27-2011, 06:29 PM
Extreme Fan

Mare checking in...Jodie...thank you for acknowledging Shama; I too appreciate your very intelligent and insightful comments on this thread.

Speaking honestly , I have not been on the W/A thread lately, but when I did lurk in the past, there were often very negative Peter comments: I find the pple on this thread much more generous about Will ( on some boards, he is also called sleazy etc). Maybe it has changed , but that was my past impression. I am very frustrated with that storyline, totally outside of the A/P rlshp.

In the last thread you mentioned A/P going thru a divorce, I guess she would have to avoid Will to some degree... but I will be surprised if they focus on the divorce component that much at all. I think it will be totally in the background .... there would have to be a bigger obstacle ..Tammy?? They could arrange for alicia to report to someone else in the firm... it is big enough... but this could be the catalyst for her leaving the firm...

RE crying: I don't see them having Peter cry, but if he were ever going to >>>

Not sure Alicia will cry, she may just be furious and incredulous( at first). Poor Grace... she will take this very hard, and how on earth would Alicia explain it???

Also, I know time will tell, but I think that ultimately in terms of the marriage, the Kalinda issue will not be the last straw, a nail in the coffin, for sure. The last straw will be something related to Peter , or the impact on the kids and his inability to not be driven first by power... it is more dramatic that he lose his family over that, than another scandal ( been there done that). This is not me being brilliant, but now that I see the Kings plotted everything all along, that is virtually what Chris says in S1 video.

And if this scandal got out, wouldn't he lose the job...not if "something happens to blake"...I suppose?
Old 03-27-2011, 06:54 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvdramafan (View Post)
Mare checking in...Jodie...thank you for acknowledging Shama; I too appreciate your very intelligent and insightful comments on this thread.

Also, I know time will tell, but I think that ultimately in terms of the marriage, the Kalinda issue will not be the last straw, a nail in the coffin, for sure. The last straw will be something related to Peter , or the impact on the kids and his inability to not be driven first by power... it is more dramatic that he lose his family over that, than another scandal ( been there done that). This is not me being brilliant, but now that I see the Kings plotted everything all along, that is virtually what Chris says in S1 video.

And if this scandal got out, wouldn't he lose the job...not if "something happens to blake"...I suppose?
No problem Mare - I just felt I had to say something to Shama in the last thread -As each and everytime she posts over in A/P she's always so respectful and mindful of our feelings and of the A/P relationship itself. It's really nice and refreshing to see from someone outside our crazy and probably doomed little ship - You know where there could have been gloating there is always kindness

I think your theory about Peter and his quest for power could be true. I remember the interview where Chris was discussing this as well. I think he's super interested by the political aspects of the story so I really hope they explore this more next season.

Blake - I hate the guy but not enough to want him dead - Mind you Kalinda did look pretty shaken up in the promo - You know freaking out in the frozen field - - I hope they don't go there but wait and see I guess.
Old 03-27-2011, 06:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvdramafan (View Post)
you know what, regarding K/P I doubt it comes out to the public, I think it will stay a private matter As in like between A/K/P, I just do not think the media will be involve again. Not even sure the kids will find out, unless they have a big fight in the house and the kids hear them.

--- Alicia Florrick