Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-14-2011, 07:33 PM
Elite Fan

Alicia ♥ Peter Appreciation Thread #17- Because forgiveness is the supreme act of love ♥

Welcome to the 17th
Alicia & Peter
Appreciation Thread

Supporter list:

01. autumnღfairytale
02. Eternal Flame
03. Brilliant Disguise
04. Emily
05. Det.Logan
06. Natasja1982
07. film_snob007
08. Caribell
09. ~♥~CrazyInLove~♥~
10. Kiki17
11.4Florrick
12. tvdramafan
13. EndlessღLove
14. JLarah
15. Pan
16. GoodWifeObsessed
17. Kabous

Reasons why we love them:

Because they were together for 15 years
Because Peter wants everything going back to normal
Because they were happy at one time
Because they weren't so bad for an old married couple
Because they were kinky
Because he still has his ring on
Because she has still her ring on
Because Alicia wants to forgive him
Because he hurt her but she can't let him go
Because she visits him in jail
Because he still can make her laugh
Because forgiveness is the supreme act of love

Previous Threads

#01 - Because they used to be happy
#02 - 'Cause he is loving her still, after all this time
#03 - Taking it one step at a time...
#04 - Because forgiveness does not change the past, but it does improve the future
#05 - Because actions speak louder than words
#06 - Because a successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person!
#07 -
Because he still remembers her Mexican t-shirt
#08 -
Because he crossed the line for her
#09 -
Because deep down they still love each other!!
- Because they are better together than apart!

#11 - More marriages might survive if the partners realized that sometimes the better comes after the worse
#12 - Because in Spite of the Pain there is still a real Passion!
#13 - Because they still believe inthe same things

#14 - Through good times and bad times...
#15 - Because it is only with the heart that one can see rightly...
- Because maybe an open door can lead to an open heart

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 03-14-2011, 07:45 PM
Loyal Fan

TFTNT Kiki

I love the number 17 too!! Let's hope it's lucky for our stuggling duo - Troubled though they are I love them so!!!

Great choice on the title by the way!!
Old 03-14-2011, 07:48 PM
Elite Fan

Yes!! I love #17, is just special why do you like it? its the day of my birthday

I wish I did not like them so much, cause I am obssesed! is not only them together, but the potential for amazing scenes together

Its a nice tittle (lets just see now, if Alicia can forgive enough to let him back in?)

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 03-14-2011, 07:59 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiki17 (View Post)
Yes!! I love #17, is just special why do you like it? its the day of my birthday

I wish I did not like them so much, cause I am obssesed! is not only them together, but the potential for amazing scenes together

Its a nice tittle (lets just see now, if Alicia can forgive enough to let him back in?)
My adorable little nephew was born on Saint Patricks day / Plus my Mom is as Irish as they come - So the 17th ( st. Patty's ) was always a big deal in our family anyway!!

The potential for amazing scenes together.... / Even if they are sad scenes - Julianna and Chris just ROCK together - With such a limited amount of screen time they have made Alicia and Peter so flesh and blood and real / Happy and smiling OR fueding and fighting they are just so riveting to me!!

I so hope she can let him back in and I hope our Peter can do things right this time

Last edited by GoodWifeObsessed; 03-14-2011 at 08:05 PM
Old 03-14-2011, 08:09 PM
Elite Fan

Awww I see! I love Saint Patrick day as well even though no irish blood for me! I am more about the $1 beers

Quote:
With so few scenes they have made Alicia and Peter so flesh and blood and real
Yup Man I was just talking to a friend on twitter and we were brian storming about all the great scene as SA can bring!

Lets bring storm ladies Lets make a wish list of scenes we want next season
Here is some of the things me and her talked bout:

-A where he is being extra nice cause he is still making it up to her... and she gets mad cause she wants it to be normal & play fair. (that was my friends idea, not sure how likely this is, since Peter is quite ambitious) but maybe who knows he might sacrifice winning a case to make things better between them?

-A scene of them battling each other in court, and they love how good they both are And then they go home and decided that are HOT for each other They are learning about how much better they are now

-A scene where Alicia or Peter lets information about a case that leads the other to win or lose. They do it because they believe the other case deserves to win, maybe cause they know the client is guilty or something. Maybe Alicia gives something to Peter

Also imagine them going against each other in court, imagine the press? hahaha...and Eli's head might explore

what else do you think could happen? lets speculate

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 03-14-2011, 08:42 PM
Extreme Fan

You know, they have done a bit of info sharing to help each other..also, as SA , Peter would not be in court...BUT... they will find themselves on opp sides of cases, and Alicia may find herself leaning to the SA "side"..esp if there are shenanigans to win the case at LG...

-they would have to find some way to deal with the info sharing issue ... conflict of interest...
-also Peter will inevitably come into some kind of conflict with Will??? and remember , as much as Peter may have a skeleton... Will has some to, acc to Peter and ( Stern)...too much drama !!!

Also what about Cary...he hates Alicia...but Peter as his boss??? that should get interesting..he also thinks W/A had an affair??? He could rile up Peter if he wanted...

Quote:
A scene of them battling each other in court, and they love how good they both are And then they go home and decided that are HOT for each other They are learning about how much better they are now
This is my favorite!!
Old 03-14-2011, 08:53 PM
Extreme Fan

Damn, that gif kiss is way too slow motion. Are the little pictures new? The one of Alicia with the coffee mug is awesome

Quote:
He could rile up Peter if he wanted...
Sure and get fired
Old 03-14-2011, 08:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
also Peter will inevitably come into some kind of conflict with Will???
Aww true epicness maybe they will start to use the information they have about each other?

Quote:
He could rile up Peter if he wanted...
that would piss me off! Peter better not encourage him

Quote:
Sure and get fired
loose another job HAHA

Quote:
Are the little pictures new? The one of Alicia with the coffee mug is awesome
nope not really new, maybe new to the thread. But they have been around for a while I love the mug out too

Quote:
This is my favorite!!
Mind too I think it could happen remember my prediction about the bathroom?

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 03-15-2011, 04:57 AM
Extreme Fan

Kiki, in all seriousness, I want what you have. Those happy pills or whatever you use to be this optomistic. I want to be a cheerleader like you.

I see something said they "called the bathroom scene". Who was that and what did you predict?
Old 03-15-2011, 05:19 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabous (View Post)
Kiki, in all seriousness, I want what you have. Those happy pills or whatever you use to be this optomistic. I want to be a cheerleader like you.
HAHA! I would be happy to share my pills I do not know I just rather think about good things happening cause I do not really want to be upset about my show I love

Quote:
I see something said they "called the bathroom scene". Who was that and what did you predict?
I totally predicted that right Mare? I remember even before they build the bathroom, I had though damn I hope we get an AP scene in a bathroom at some point (mostly cause it was the only place Peter had the "right" to be) And then when I heard during the summer that they were building a bathroom, they were absolutely no doubt in my mind that the bathroom was for some development between AP :

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 03-15-2011, 06:58 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiki17 (View Post)
HAHA! I would be happy to share my pills I do not know I just rather think about good things happening cause I do not really want to be upset about my show I love

I totally predicted that right Mare? I remember even before they build the bathroom, I had though damn I hope we get an AP scene in a bathroom at some point (mostly cause it was the only place Peter had the "right" to be) And then when I heard during the summer that they were building a bathroom, they were absolutely no doubt in my mind that the bathroom was for some development between AP :
Ok. Serioudly. That's awesome. You're kind a genie and fortuneteller. No pills then? Or is this a im situation?
Old 03-15-2011, 07:20 AM
Extreme Fan

Kiki called that one ( bathroom scene) way in advance !!!!... at first I was so dim I didn't get what she meant?!!! LOL.. the only odd thing was that they made it sould as if alicia would have her own bathroom...but it seemed it was shared anyways... she says to Peter while brushing her teeth.."I'm almost finished"...she sure wasn't....

It was an unexpected scene(although we were warned in advance)...just too bad it didn't go anywhere in later epis...
now I notice there is an interview with Chris/Matt.. on the Insider...this must be positive...about Chris next season...maybe I wasn't wrong about Chris/Matt stuff.

Writers on this show do like to mix it up..although I must confess I LIKE Cary/Kalinda...just not sure they can really take it anywhere??
Old 03-15-2011, 08:45 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvdramafan (View Post)
Kiki called that one ( bathroom scene) way in advance !!!!... at first I was so dim I didn't get what she meant?!!! LOL.. the only odd thing was that they made it sould as if alicia would have her own bathroom...but it seemed it was shared anyways... she says to Peter while brushing her teeth.."I'm almost finished"...she sure wasn't....

It was an unexpected scene(although we were warned in advance)...just too bad it didn't go anywhere in later epis...
now I notice there is an interview with Chris/Matt.. on the Insider...this must be positive...about Chris next season...maybe I wasn't wrong about Chris/Matt stuff.

Writers on this show do like to mix it up..although I must confess I LIKE Cary/Kalinda...just not sure they can really take it anywhere??
Did you call The Bathroom Scene in Advance Kiki - That is impressive Sweetie!!

Cool on the Chris/Matt interview - God I would love to see those two in a scene ( or many Scenes : ) together - Aside from Alicia I think those bad boys are my two favorite characters - Then Kalianda,Diane,Jackie and the Kids all come tieing in second place

Also all those possible scenerio's sound awesome and ripe with potential - I've got to run off to work now but will pop in and discuss later!!

Have a GREAT DAY all my A/P pals
Old 03-15-2011, 10:03 AM
Extreme Fan

Ok guys post here anything CN said and anything about A/P? Is that cool?

Also, we should start another game. Boredom leads to frustration which leads to the darkside.
Old 03-15-2011, 11:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodWifeObsessed (View Post)
My adorable little nephew was born on Saint Patricks day
Me too so Happy Seventeen and TFTNT