Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-17-2013, 01:59 AM
New Fan

Alicia ♥ Peter {Power Couple of Chicago} #35 - Alicia says I love you - can we dare to ask for more?

p e t e r a l i c i a
appreciation thread

1. autumnღfairytale
2. Eternal Flame
3. Brilliant Disguise
4. Emily
5. Det.Logan
6. Natasja1982
7. film_snob007
8. Caribell
9. ~♥~CrazyInLove~♥~
10. Kiki17
11. 4Florrick
12. tvdramafan
13. EndlessღLove
14. JLarah
15. Pan
16. GoodWifeObsessed
17. Kabous
18. Thenewpsies
19. Goodwifefan
20. HappilyShort
21. claire_bear2007
22. Ladyjosie2412
23. RemDiamond
24. ValeB
25. Steffili
26. TeamWilson
27. Believe2612
28. JanetIsb
29. CarolF
30. Fan-Ncis-Fic
31. thenewblack
32. CloisFan
33. MalloryKeaton
34. Marmuzetka
35. replendentmiasma

Because they were together for 15 years;
Because Peter wants everything to go back to normal;
Because they were happy at one time;
Because they weren't so bad for an old married couple;
Because they were kinky;
Because he still has his ring on;
Because she has still her ring on;
Because Alicia wants to forgive him;
Because he hurt her but she can't let him go;
Because she visits him in jail;
Because he still can make her laugh;
Because "separated" doesn't mean "enemies"?
Because they're cute as a couple and deserve a second chance!!
Because Alicia and Peter need to do a little studying on Brazil together soon;
Because they are now spending campaign minutes together!
Because they are dating now!
Because she smiled as she accepted a date!
Because she was almost fangirling while chearing for him in his dabate!
Because this isn't about responsibility, this is about love;
Because she loves him!
Because all he knows is that he loves her!
Because she said Yes!
Because they are now the power couple of Chicago;
Because they are the Governor and the First lady of the State.

1. I love you, please, don't leave me. I can’t lose you. I can’t lose Zach, I can’t lose Grace.
2. Are you alright?
3. Do you love me?
4. I have to study.
5. Hold on.
6. Your support means a lot to me
7. Run, Peter. You'd be a good governor.
8. When aren't things in flux?
9. Don't worry. Just the wife.
10. This isn't about responsibility, this is about love.
11. That is a ring
12. All I know is that I love you.
13. P: I love you. A: I love you, too.

season 3 survivor game winners

A: Thanks for today. I think you stopped the suit.
P: I guess I just told the truth.
A: That's bigger than you think.
G: Dad, the pizza's ready.
P: Okay! Pizza?
A: No, I have to get up early for work tomorrow... Things are in flux.
P: When aren't things in flux?

P: She's not at my place. I thought she might be here. [Peter hugs Alicia] Hold on.
Hold on. It's just been a few hours. It's probably nothing.

P: You didn't have to say that, Alicia.
A: I know.
P: I'm not sure if I'm running.
A: Yes. That's what Eli said.
P: Well, Kresteva's no worse than most.
A: Mm, I'm not sure I agree, but either way, this isn't about him.
P: It's about you wanting to see me elected?
A: Peter, we have had our... issues, but I've always respected your political abilities.
And I've always thought you were better in office than... the alternative.
P: You know, to be honest, Alicia, I'm finally enjoying what I'm doing here.
Maybe that's why I'm thinking of not running.
A: Okay... if that's the reason.
P: Hey... Your support means a lot to me.
A: Run, Peter. You'd be a good governor.

Previous Threads
34 ; 33 ; 32 ; 31 ; 30 ; 29 ; 28

Last edited by CarolF; 10-30-2013 at 03:38 PM
Old 10-17-2013, 05:17 AM
Elite Fan

OMGGGGGG CAROL

I am so glad I waited for you to open this thread because I am speechless at home wonderful it is. I love the art, I love the S3 survivor game winner, I just love every single thing about this! OMG Thank you so so so so much!

As for the title? Dare we ask for more? I think maybe yes

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 10-17-2013, 09:10 AM
Extreme Fan

Agree w all: THE ILY was VERY rushed but very intentional. If you notice, they do everything they can to make AP non romantic. Sex scenes not all sweet & fuzzy etc.they never talk intimately...
I feel,bad ..Kiki,is right..it is hard to defend this couple, ESP in wake of continued AW ..notice in the preview A is flirting w WIll. BUT KINGS pander to that demographic, and they have kept AW pot simmering since S1, and will cont to do so, even thru all the animus they will show flashbacks!!! Will be interesting to see what they do when they finally have no obstacles.

HOWEVER... As Kiki Alwys says , look at the evidence: ( & I have NOT seen 20 min vid!!) ...butif you look at Alicia's growing positive emotions for P, her continued support, the way she runs to him for support, she MUST LOVE HIM. Of course, there is notion of family, stability, but there had/ has to be more or why is she still there. My fav scene is when shevtold GRACE she lvd P, bec it was AS IF SHE JUST REALIZED IT HERSELF!!Seemed genuine, not just for Grace.

Vows: hate how this is being turned around bec A said. " she wld LOVE to renew their vows"...it was 4:21.. So this stuff w P / women seems forced. IT is funny how we ASSUME P may CHEAT W Marilyn... Hevis obviously attracted to her, but who KNOWS WHAT HER motives are..is she REALLY attracted to him? She is a young beautiful woman. WLD RUIN HER CAREER?? I personally think she is there to make trouble, there may be motives we are yet unaware of & there is nothing better than a good nemesis for ELI.

Re living together: Not sure either, but what bothers me abt that is WHY NOT ? Why aren't they.. If she agreed re vows , made huge decision to be away from Will, what is stopping her? Will be happy to see proof... And if they aren't, WHY NOT?

I am not so sure abt romance for the season: CN seems to barely know what is going on, LOL!!! but I figure they HAVE to have one good scene( sex). What worries me is one of the producers said they have made P worthy of A... Well if he falls off the wagon, for any reason.& .they have given us a lot of NEG hints , that will be it. In a way, they have been a hard couple to ship, bec whether Alicia loves P or not, from the start they have made them seem doomed...partly I think bec they WANT AUD NOT TO ROOT FOR AP. and tht cld be not just for plot, but pragmatic ( CN scheduling) Reasons.

Just being realistic, we had a GREAT S4, and I do think best is yet to come before the inevitable s hitting the fan!!!

Last edited by tvdramafan; 10-17-2013 at 09:15 AM
Old 10-17-2013, 10:24 AM
Part-Time Fan

WOW! THANK YOU for the amazing new thread.

Quote:
I am not so sure abt romance for the season: CN seems to barely know what is going on, LOL!!!
No, he doesn't seem to watch the show

But let's at least hope he remembers what his scenes with JM included
Old 10-17-2013, 10:53 AM
Part-Time Fan

Sorry for the delay, I had a lot of homeworks (now in vacation!)
WOOOOOW CAROL, THE NEW THREAD IS AWESOME !!!!

Quote:
But i'll definitely not complain if Peter and Alicia share a scene in their bed in the morning
I think nobody will !!!!

Quote:
I really like her, I've enjoyed her scenes so far and as long as she keeps her hands off Peter I will continue to like her!
Or Peter from her. If he cheat again, seriously, it'll be too much for me !

Quote:
Eli is the biggest A/P shipper out there
ohhh yeeah !! I don't know of it's because it's good for the campaign (though, not anymore) or if it's because he truly thinks they're good together?

Quote:
So far I only think she's annoying and it seems Eli thinks the same
Eli find everyone annoying when they don't listen to him

Quote:
If you notice, they do everything they can to make AP non romantic. Sex scenes not all sweet & fuzzy etc.they never talk intimately..
So true :'( That's why nobody (except us) see love between them both

Quote:
No, he doesn't seem to watch the show
I hate to be the pessimist here, but sometimes I wonder if JM watch the show too. I hate to say that too, but the show is getting less interesting for me. It should be nice to watch a show, even a DRAMA show, but with this one, i'm constantly fearing something. There's ALWAYS something which is gonna blow everything.
If Peter cheat, I stop. If there is a story about Peter and an other woman (of the past), I stop. JM said we're going to see them "at their best" but i'm not sure it mean the same for her and for me.
So far, all the "potential good scenes" were stopped by someone. I hate David Lee for interrupting them. And I feel that it's not gonna be the first time.

Is it too much to hope for a talk? I won't mind them fighting, but at some point, they'll need to talk. They can't renew their vows without talking. And I want Alicia to admit that she kissed Will. If they renew their vows without her telling about it, it'd be wrong and it will ruin everything. I'm a true AP shipper, I love them with all my heart, I swear, but it's just killing me to wait, and never see.

And even for ALicia, it's bothering me. I mean, they said "In our mind Alicia has one love and it's unfortunately not her husband" and then she agrees to renew the vows? They're giving a terrible image of Alicia. She doesn't love him but agree to renew their vows. It's sooo annoying !!! I want a strong, powerful Alicia who knows what she's doing !!
Twitter Tumblr
~Imane

Last edited by Fan-Ncis-Fic; 10-17-2013 at 11:06 AM
Old 10-17-2013, 11:42 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
If you notice, they do everything they can to make AP non romantic. Sex scenes not all sweet & fuzzy etc.they never talk intimately...
I agree and disagree. I think A/P have gotten probably one of the most romantic scene on TGW ever, and that was the dance scene in 4.18. But in general yes A/P doesn't get as much romance.

Quote:
AS IF SHE JUST REALIZED IT HERSELF!!Seemed genuine, not just for Grace.
Very genuine, I mean even the ILY in last week was very real. With the tone of voice she said it, it was very real.

Quote:
If he cheat again, seriously, it'll be too much for me !
Well yea, it wouldn't make much sense to me really why he would take such a risk again. He almost lost everything 5 years ago, and now he has it back and he is gonna throw it away for this one pretty girl?

Quote:
I wonder if JM watch the show too.
I been fearing JM didn't watch since 415 now I know for sure CN doesn't watch I mean I get it, they film it all day of course they don't watch. But at least should be up to date

Quote:
And even for ALicia, it's bothering me. I mean, they said "In our mind Alicia has one love and it's unfortunately not her husband" and then she agrees to renew the vows?
Thats cause you are letting interviews interfer with the show. You either listen and watch Alicia or you listen to interviews, you can't do both cause they are not consistant. The last interview I posted in the news thread with Michelle King, she says Alicia does love Peter, so what gives? What I am saying is, watch the show and see how the characters behave thats probably the most accurate characterization.

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 10-17-2013, 04:20 PM
Extreme Fan

Ok first of all, THANK YOU CAROL, for the new thread is great!

4:18 WAS a lovely scene...but I stupidly listened to one reviewer...who said she looked haunted. But then Alicia spent time w Will at the police station, then went to be w Peter.so as below..

"Thats cause you are letting interviews interfer with the show. You either listen and watch Alicia or you listen to interviews, you can't do both cause they are not consistant. The last interview I posted in the news thread with Michelle King, she says Alicia does love Peter, so what gives? What I am saying is, watch the show and see how the characters behave thats probably the most accurate characterization."

I too have been sucked in by the interviews, & at the end of the day , KIKI IS RIGHT..is the writing and the characterization...the interpretation can VARY but the actors do their own thing. Eg JM said she was using P for sex.. This bugged me ! LOL. One of the reviewers did not see it tht way, she thought ALICIA liked to unsettle Peter..& Eli. Given that 2 epis later, she agreed to take vows... I will take the reviewers interpretation, not JM!! And they gombackm& forth with so many things, we really shld NOT listen . But like with spoilers, we remain tempted. RK is the worst tho.. I honestly think he talks JUST to talk.. He does NOT take it SERIOUSLY, though I think he did get BURNED w A/K. I am sure to ,he sees his provocations as a form of advertising! What demo did walking dead get? Maybe he has a point!

I suspect many of the stars do not watch their shows , ESP while in production... But is interesting w JM since she is a Producer. She Alwys says she doesn't know what is going to happen, tho I have heard other stars say the same. She DOES work 15 hour days!!

Sorry for the long post.. Off to read MK int!!! thanks KIKI!

Ok, off to read MK interview! One of the more circumspect, most reasonable of the lot.
Old 10-17-2013, 09:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

Wow, gorgeous new thread! Thanks Carol, that's awesome!!!

Interviews with the Kings (and cast) tend to just make my brain hurt, lol. I feel like one hand never knows what the other is doing and they tend to contradict each other, and even themselves a lot of times, so I'd just as well not read them. And we all know JM has never been a fan of Peter, or the A/P relationship in general, but feel in the last year or so she's warmed up atleast a little. But still, she isnt exactly indifferent on the subject.

It would seem to me a grand disservice to Peter's character to have him cheat after all this time and all the work they did to redeem him. Who would've ever thought after watching the pilot that 4 years later you'd be loving this guy and actually rooting for him? Certainly not me, and I will gladly admit that, lol. They did a lot of character building for him so, to just throw it all away... I don't know, I don't buy it. As many have said already; Marilyn cannot be the first "pretty girl" to pass Peter's radar, and he hasn't strayed yet. To our knowledge, he hasn't been with anyone since prison other than Alicia, even though they were separated for almost 2 of those years so, if he wanted to have his fun, he could have already, but chose not to. So why do it now after deciding to fully recommit to their marriage. But then again, I guess that's the whole point of the thing right? The "shock value", as it were.
But hey, he could've had Amber again if he wanted her; that girl at the restaurant in s1 who tried to give him her number (which he politely handed back and said "no thank you"), Indira Star (if she was willing to lie about it I'm sure she'd be willing to actually do it; whether it be for the fame or what have you). Anyway; the point is, he's had ample opportunity and hasn't taken it, so doing so now would do a great disservice to the character they built.
Old 10-18-2013, 07:33 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I think A/P have gotten probably one of the most romantic scene on TGW ever, and that was the dance scene in 4.18
Ohhhhhhh yees !!!!!! The dance was the best scene of season 4. I think it should be the winner of our game ! But there is some AW scene which were pretty good too, I think !

Quote:
He almost lost everything 5 years ago, and now he has it back and he is gonna throw it away for this one pretty girl?
EXACTLY ! That's why I said it'll be totally OC ! But, hey, who knows with R.K? It won't be the first time they mess-up with a character !
Plus know he's the governor elect, it'll be worse if he cheat again

Quote:
The last interview I posted in the news thread with Michelle King, she says Alicia does love Peter, so what gives? What I am saying is, watch the show and see how the characters behave thats probably the most accurate characterization.
WHAT??? Can you send me the link? I'm sorry I'm only coming in this thread because I also have the french one ect... And it'll be too much! I knooow, but i'm just saying, it's bothering me. Some people seems to like less Alicia in every episode. Peter never had a crowd behind him to support...It's a bad publicity !

Quote:
Who would've ever thought after watching the pilot that 4 years later you'd be loving this guy and actually rooting for him? Certainly not me, and I will gladly admit that, lol.
I hated Peter when I first watched the show. I was rooting for Will (I still like Will) but I started to like Peter when he said he was trying to change ect...At the time, I was still a Willicia, but I liked every AP scene. Then A & W had their relationship and I didn't like it. It wasn't what I wanted. I became a fan of Peter when I realized that i've never NEVER watched a show about a guy who's really trying to change for his wife. And I think that's why I still root for AP, because forgiveness isn't something you see often in TV. At least, I've never saw a show about it. That's why this couple is very interesting for me. Being able to forgive, not forget, but still trying to move on !
Twitter Tumblr
~Imane
Old 10-18-2013, 08:05 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Wow, gorgeous new thread
I just like to come in here to look at the gorgeous thread

Quote:
Anyway; the point is, he's had ample opportunity and hasn't taken it, so doing so now would do a great disservice to the character they built.
You know I won't even go as far to say it would be out of character cause once capable of cheating always capable of cheating. But I think there are bigger things here at play, like the fact that Peter went to jail for this. He understands the consequences are HUGE, Governor is no where near State's attorney, is a whole new level of politcis. So Peter is selfih and narcistic but he has never been stupid/un-smart. Doing this would be just dumb and he is a smart man, so I don't know. With all this said, I am completely confident Peter isn't going to cheat. I think if the P/A marriage is going to fall it should be BY Alicia doing, it should be her choice. I don't think she has to be embarassed again, she could just decide on her own that Peter and her are just not gonna work.

Quote:
It's a bad publicity !
is TV who cares about publicity Also people who hate Alicia, mostly cause her cause she is hurting (in their opinion) which ever other main character they love more than her.

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 10-18-2013, 09:42 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiki17 (View Post)
I just like to come in here to look at the gorgeous thread

You know I won't even go as far to say it would be out of character cause once capable of cheating always capable of cheating. But I think there are bigger things here at play, like the fact that Peter went to jail for this. He understands the consequences are HUGE, Governor is no where near State's attorney, is a whole new level of politcis. So Peter is selfih and narcistic but he has never been stupid/un-smart. Doing this would be just dumb and he is a smart man, so I don't know. With all this said, I am completely confident Peter isn't going to cheat. I think if the P/A marriage is going to fall it should be BY Alicia doing, it should be her choice. I don't think she has to be embarassed again, she could just decide on her own that Peter and her are just not gonna work.

is TV who cares about publicity Also people who hate Alicia, mostly cause her cause she is hurting (in their opinion) which ever other main character they love more than her.

Wow gang beautiful new thread - Yes I'm stilling kicking just busy busy....

It is a weird dynamic between Marilyn and Peter - There unfortunately does seem to be a bit of an attraction on both parts

But then like the rest of you I think - Why go there after all they have done to build Peter back up!!

But nothing the Kings ever do surprises me -

I think they have always stated that they feel this political cheating game has nothing to do with Love or sex it's about the POWER - Well Peter has the Power now so out comes his p - you get the drift - Wow a lot of P's in that sentence

I so hope I'm wrong because I think it would be a mistake and actually rather cliché. It would to me be the simple,lazy way to convey A/P's journey. Plus as Kiki said Peter is a very smart man - Would he really be dumb enough to sleep with his ETHICS ADVISOR of all people...

But I guess we'll have to wait and see - It's funny but with the show I have always feared the worst for A/P - So I'm not later disappointed I guess!! -

Cheerleader Kiki where are you sweetie
Old 10-18-2013, 11:30 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodWifeObsessed (View Post)
Cheerleader Kiki where are you sweetie
I am always here :chreeleader: trying to keep you all positive not an easy mission!

Quote:
It's funny but with the show I have always feared the worst for A/P - So I'm not later disappointed I guess!!
Well that does lower expectactions so easier to get over once RK stomps over our hearts

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 10-18-2013, 03:34 PM
New Fan

no, thank YOU girls, I'm glad you liked the new thread

Quote:
4:18 WAS a lovely scene...but I stupidly listened to one reviewer...who said she looked haunted.
I don't think Alicia looked haunted because she was thinking about Will and Peter. I think it was more about her old client... he only pursued the suit because he wanted to be around her and it got him killed... all I could see was guilt.

Did you guys see the 5x07 title? It's called "The Next Week", I couldn't help but think it's the week after Peter and Alicia renew their vows, but i'm probably dreaming
Old 10-18-2013, 07:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolF (View Post)
I don't think Alicia looked haunted because she was thinking about Will and Peter. I think it was more about her old client... he only pursued the suit because he wanted to be around her and it got him killed... all I could see was guilt.
Yea that reviewer sounds ridiculous, Alicia looks haunted because she is remember her death client. When she talks and looks at Peter is all smiles.

Quote:
Did you guys see the 5x07 title? It's called "The Next Week", I couldn't help but think it's the week after Peter and Alicia renew their vows, but i'm probably dreaming
Really? OMG I can't believe that title I hope is true, but I doubt that means anything for A/P.

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 10-19-2013, 06:52 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiki17 (View Post)
Yea that reviewer sounds ridiculous, Alicia looks haunted because she is remember her death client. When she talks and looks at Peter is all smiles.

Really? OMG I can't believe that title I hope is true, but I doubt that means anything for A/P.
I think it's called 'The next day' and I also think it has nothing to do with AP but the aftermath of the bloodbath