Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-17-2013, 09:24 PM
Passionate Fan

Alicia ♥ Peter Appr Thread #31- ♥♥♥ Because Alicia and Peter are dating! Just look at that smile ♥♥♥

Welcome to the
Alicia & Peter
Appreciation Thread

Supporter list:

01. autumnღfairytale
02. Eternal Flame
03. Brilliant Disguise
04. Emily
05. Det.Logan
06. Natasja1982
07. film_snob007
08. Caribell
09. ~♥~CrazyInLove~♥~
10. Kiki17
11.4Florrick
12. tvdramafan
13. EndlessღLove
14. JLarah
15. Pan
16. GoodWifeObsessed
17. Kabous
18. Thenewpsies
19. Goodwifefan
20. HappilyShort
21. claire_bear2007
22. Ladyjosie2412
23. RemDiamond
24. ValeB
25. Steffili
26. TeamWilson
27. Believe2612
28. JanetIsb
29. CarolF
30. Fan-Ncis-Fic

Reasons why we love them:

Because they were together for 15 years
Because Peter wants everything going back to normal
Because they were happy at one time
Because they weren't so bad for an old married couple
Because they were kinky
Because he still has his ring on
Because she has still her ring on
Because Alicia wants to forgive him
Because he hurt her but she can't let him go
Because she visits him in jail
Because he still can make her laugh
Because "separated" doesn't mean "enemies"?
Because they're cute as a couple and deserve a second chance!!
Because Alicia and Peter needs to do a little studying on Brazil together soon
Because they are now spending campaign minutes together!
Because they are now dating!
Because she smiled as she accepted a date!
Because she was almost fangirling while chearing for him in his dabate!

Last edited by Ladyjosie2412; 03-28-2013 at 01:03 PM
Old 03-17-2013, 09:32 PM
Elite Fan

Amazingggggggg

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 03-17-2013, 09:40 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiki17 (View Post)
Amazingggggggg
You are welcome and to take our other talk over...

yes CN's charm reminds one of Clinton's charm a little doesn't it

yeah Mare they changed it from that to a drama about a love triangle brings better drama or younger viewers I guess...
Old 03-17-2013, 10:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyjosie2412 (View Post)
You are welcome and to take our other talk over...

yes CN's charm reminds one of Clinton's charm a little doesn't it

yeah Mare they changed it from that to a drama about a love triangle brings better drama or younger viewers I guess...
Yaye a new thread - Tonight's episode was okay - the new investigator is rather hilarious - I like her and it was nice to see the kidlets

Yes Peter does have a clinton type quality to him - loads of charisma and can turn the charm on on the turn of a dime...

Yup I was all intrigued about the survival and rebuilding of a marriage after such scandal - Like we often see in the real world - a la Hilary and Bill. I was really interested in what was behind the scenes - true forgiveness, or a facade generated to maintain the power that these couples had built - And until this season we never really got that - Even though Alicia did let him come home for a small while.

So needless to say I'm not thrilled about the return of the triangle - If that's what this new W/A stuff even is - I mean I hated it the first time around so if they bring it back I basically say - Sorrry to any Will/Alicia fans!

That being said can't wait for next week's episode - Oh Peter you big angry fella - Remember what happened when Mike Logan threw a punch
Old 03-18-2013, 01:30 AM
Part-Time Fan

YAY, new thread

hmm, what to say about last episode....was definitely not worth staying up for, but I sure had fun thanks to Randi an Josie who kept me company

We were robbed of AP scenes last night. I would've loved to see Peter telling Jordan to go. So no hard feelings from me that he is gone....
I liked Alicia getting angry with Jordan and Eli being "evil" a lot, but aside from that it was a real snooze

Oh, my...a fic with Veronica drunk in Alicia's apartment and AP coming there together....sounds fun, but not sure I could do Veronica justice

I also like CN with a bit of grey hair. Suits his age
And I am not sure if I would ship AP as much as I do with another actor playing Peter.
As I started watching because of CN, chances are high I wouldn't even have started watching it without him in it. And what would I have missed

I really hope next epi gets better What has gotten into Alicia. She does not seem drunk??? when she talks to Kresteva. And I really wonder what he did to deserve THAT punch from Peter.....one more week EEEEKKKKK!!!
Old 03-18-2013, 05:35 AM
Part-Time Fan

I liked the ep tho yeah, no CN :-( boooooooooooooooo. But the promo OMG can't wait for the next ep. I KNOW in my heart this is more like the end of AW than the beginning. Cause Will is doing the completely wrong thing at the wrong time: Putting pressure on her. That will send her running for the hills. So yeah, the flashback stuff don't bother me.
Old 03-18-2013, 06:09 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I KNOW in my heart this is more like the end of AW than the beginning
Yea I think so too, I mean to have Alicia actually say the words "this has to end" is a huge step we never seen her take before. I do believe this is the end for AW for now at least.

Quote:
So yeah, the flashback stuff don't bother me.
Me neither really. And since I knew there were coming, I was more than ready. I mean is an episode written by the Kings, they love to give everyone a little bit. I think the flashback the talk will finally drive Alicia to make a decisions, a decision long time coming since beginning of S4, work on her marriage again.

Quote:
Oh, my...a fic with Veronica drunk in Alicia's apartment and AP coming there together....sounds fun, but not sure I could do Veronica justice
Ohh come on, someone needs to give it a try

Quote:
What has gotten into Alicia. She does not seem drunk??? when she talks to Kresteva
Million dollar question here I mean that was by far the best part of that promo

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 03-18-2013, 08:23 AM
New Fan

I tried to not watch much of A/W, but are we sure that is a flashback? I'm not so confident that next week will be good for us. If they are wanting Alicia to struggle with a moral diliemma, I would think it would last more than a few episodes. Other people being present worries me a little too. I am excited for some movement one way or the other. The primary ended in a bust.
Old 03-18-2013, 09:10 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemDiamond (View Post)
I tried to not watch much of A/W, but are we sure that is a flashback? I'm not so confident that next week will be good for us. If they are wanting Alicia to struggle with a moral diliemma, I would think it would last more than a few episodes. Other people being present worries me a little too. I am excited for some movement one way or the other. The primary ended in a bust.
I think personally it will be good for us why? Because last week I got this tweet from Jules stand in

Quote:
@Ladybug_Josie @kiki1788 so worth the wait I promise
And she knows fully well Kiki and I are hardcore AP shippers... it was after the dance promo....
And later I got this tweet from her then we talked about how kiki and I would freak out so much that we would end up in twitter jail because of it...
Quote:
@Ladybug_Josie @kiki1788 It's going to be Twitter federal prison solitary confinement Shawshank style up in here
so yeah I am not that worried really... also Alicia's emotional dilemma has technially lasted for years already and also more so after the kiss from sweeps hell....

Also yes we are sure it is a flashback the bed scene why you can see a hit of Alicia's bangs...
Old 03-18-2013, 09:15 AM
Elite Fan

Trust me A/P fans, next episode will be good for us Seriously just take my word for it

And yes it is a flashback

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 03-18-2013, 09:24 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiki17 (View Post)
Trust me A/P fans, next episode will be good for us Seriously just take my word for it
Oh you know I am... lol and if I doubt you I didnt after Danielle told us firmly it was totally worth the wait of two weeks then we filpped out in our dance freak out...

Quote:
And yes it is a flashback
Yes I agree like I said you can even see hints of the bangs....

Also I shared Chrissie's feelings on the last episode very much added that I liked Diane scenes and Alicia/kids scenes the rest borred me and honestly it was far more fun having randi watch it for us than watching it myself... like a lot more fun actually...
Old 03-18-2013, 10:11 AM
Extreme Fan

Oh boy. I am excited about next Sunday. It sounds like it's gonna be awesome. Not only do we get all the P/A goodies, we get the amazing Stockard Channing and John Noble - two of my favourite actors.
Old 03-18-2013, 10:23 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabous (View Post)
Oh boy. I am excited about next Sunday. It sounds like it's gonna be awesome. Not only do we get all the P/A goodies, we get the amazing Stockard Channing and John Noble - two of my favourite actors.
ALL THIS!

Quote:
Yes I agree like I said you can even see hints of the bangs....
And the extended promo further confrims this.

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 03-18-2013, 10:27 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabous (View Post)
Yes can only agree on this too :-) so freaking cool...
Spoiler:

Quote:
And the extended promo further confrims this.
Good to know isnt it

Last edited by Ladyjosie2412; 03-18-2013 at 10:49 AM
Old 03-18-2013, 10:59 AM
Elite Fan

So can we talk about how A/P are basically the only ones dancing, that shot of them together so close dancing together is SOOOOOO romantic feels like its out of an old movie wow!

I wonder what he tells her, I wonder if they kiss, and what she tells him I feel like I been waiting for this dance for four years

--- Alicia Florrick