Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-27-2013, 03:13 PM
Elite Fan

Alicia ♥ Peter {Intellectual Peers and Partners} #34 - All we ask is that they try; here's to season 5!

Welcome to the
Alicia & Peter
Appreciation Thread

Supporter list:

01. autumnღfairytale
02. Eternal Flame
03. Brilliant Disguise
04. Emily
05. Det.Logan
06. Natasja1982
07. film_snob007
08. Caribell
09. ~♥~CrazyInLove~♥~
10. Kiki17
11.4Florrick
12. tvdramafan
13. EndlessღLove
14. JLarah
15. Pan
16. GoodWifeObsessed
17. Kabous
18. Thenewpsies
19. Goodwifefan
20. HappilyShort
21. claire_bear2007
22. Ladyjosie2412
23. RemDiamond
24. ValeB
25. Steffili
26. TeamWilson
27. Believe2612
28. JanetIsb
29. CarolF
30. Fan-Ncis-Fic
31. thenewblack
32. CloisFan
33. MalloryKeaton
34. Marmuzetka

Reasons why we love them:

Because they were together for 15 years
Because Peter wants everything going back to normal
Because they were happy at one time
Because they weren't so bad for an old married couple
Because they were kinky
Because he still has his ring on
Because she has still her ring on
Because Alicia wants to forgive him
Because he hurt her but she can't let him go
Because she visits him in jail
Because he still can make her laugh
Because "separated" doesn't mean "enemies"?
Because they're cute as a couple and deserve a second chance!!
Because Alicia and Peter needs to do a little studying on Brazil together soon
Because they are now spending campaign minutes together!
Because they are now dating!
Because she smiled as she accepted a date!
Because she was almost fangirling while chearing for him in his dabate!
Because this isn't about responsibility, this is about love
Because she loves him!
Because he all he knows is that he loves her!
Becuase she said Yes!
Becuase they are now the power couple of Chicago
Becuase they are Governor and First lady of State

Previous Thread

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick

Last edited by Kiki17; 07-08-2013 at 07:35 PM
Old 06-27-2013, 03:16 PM
Elite Fan

Season 4 Survivor Game

-401: Alicia ask Peter if they are working on their marriage. (in Alicia's bedroom)
-402: Midnight Train to Georgia scene in the campaign bus
-403.1 : Peter is waiting for Alicia to explain the situation but she does't want to hear anything
-403.2: Alicia kisses Peter in the campaign bus
-405: Alicia and Peter discuss the straw poll and the alleged affair over the phone
-407: Phone conversation about the Brazil shaped birth mark
-409.1: Alicia greets Peter at the door for thanksgiving
-409.2: Bathroom sex scene!!

Quote:
Hope I haven't forgot any for those episodes...
I am pretty sure you got them all, will double check later and will add some more

Tally

#28 - 6 points
#14 - 3 points
#35 - 3 points

People who voted: Kiki, Milly, Randi, Chrissie

Quote:
I simply can't vote for 14 as it was my fave AP scene until we got S4
I know 35 was important to their relationship but this embrace started all that came afterwards like Randi said.
HAHA! Glad we all have different opinions on this. The reality is, that I probably won't be disappointed in which ever scene that wins cause well they are so fabolous!

I worry for my sanity come S4 SG

Quote:
Hey Kiki, what happens now when we start a new thread or SG? Will Josie still make artwork for us? Or has someone else volunteered?
No idea what Josie wants to do. Someone can volunteered if they want. But if not, I am ok putting something together if anyone wants to help that would be cool, but if not I have a friend who knows photoshop and can help me out. Just let me know

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 06-27-2013, 03:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Season 4 Survivor Game
-401: Alicia ask Peter if they are working on their marriage. (in Alicia's bedroom)
-403.1 : Peter is waiting for Alicia to explain the situation but she does't want to hear anything
-405: Alicia and Peter discuss the straw poll and the alleged affair over the phone
412.1: Alicia calls Peter to just "check in". Peter asks her to stop by the campaign bus later, she says she will if she has time. Peter gives her advice on how to get Elspeth Tascioni transferred.
412.2: Alicia goes to the campaign bus, Peter just came from a rough speech. He asks if she wants to grab a bite, she says "sure", then smiles and tilts her head at him. They don't make it to dinner , they have a "campaign minute" instead
412.3: After they have sex Peter tries to make conversation, Alicia is polite but has to go.
413.1: Alicia is offered equity partner, she's very excited and goes to tell Peter. Peter hugs and congratulates her and tells her he expected this would happen to her. He also tells her he wants to give her the 600K for her capital contribution. Alicia says it means a lot to her.
413.2: At the Leadership Forum event Alicia is arguing with Maddie when Peter interrupts. She smiles at him and quietly tells him she'd "love to get him in the bathroom".
415.1: On the campaign bus after sleeping together again Peter asks her to dinner. Alicia asks if it's a date, Peter says "okay, a date" and Alicia agrees. She then gives him campaign advice, telling him to call Eli.
415.2: Alicia watches Peter's debate from backstage. During a break she encourages him to call Eli for advice, then distracts Jordan while he makes the call. Peter goes on to win the debate and Alicia watches proudly from backstage.

That's all I got for now.
Old 06-27-2013, 05:19 PM
Elite Fan

New thread! Congrats! You ladies are killing them

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 06-28-2013, 06:27 AM
Passionate Fan

Can I suggest the scene in 405 where Alicia tells Bishop's son about their first date? I loved that one
Old 06-28-2013, 07:15 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabrinaberetta (View Post)
Can I suggest the scene in 405 where Alicia tells Bishop's son about their first date? I loved that one
Yeah that's a good one <3
Old 06-28-2013, 07:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabrinaberetta (View Post)
I agree I love that one too, it's always nice to know more about their history
Old 06-28-2013, 10:41 AM
Part-Time Fan

Heyy! My laptop is finally fixed ! I'm happy, the topic seems to work well !!!

I LOOOOOVE THE GIFS !!! Am I the only one who looked Peter & thought "God, he was so HOOOOOT back at the season one!" ?

OH MY IT'S REALLY HARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
28: 2 point
35: 1 point
BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ANY OTHER CHOICE and the "hold on" killed me! It's when I started to think that Peter was better for her... Big step for me!

Quote:
No idea what Josie wants to do. Someone can volunteered if they want. But if not, I am ok putting something together if anyone wants to help that would be cool, but if not I have a friend who knows photoshop and can help me out. Just let me know
Don't have photoshop but I used to do a lot of montage, I don't know if it's the kind of thing you want, but I can show you some things, but I surely can hope with the group thing!

Quote:
YES THIS ONE KILLED ME INSTANTLY ! I kept wondering how their first date was! I came up with a LOOOOT of story LMAOO

I'm sorry, I have to watch the season again, because i'm totally bad in episode, I know the moment but forget the episode :S

Cooooooongrats for this new thread ! We're still HERE !!

I keep playing this game :
Quotes/Phrases Remind us of A/P
-I have to study
-Just the wife
-When aren't things in flux
-All I know is I love you
-Are you alright?

And I add: Don't give-up on me.
-Please, don't leave me.
-Do you love me?

I have like a LOOOOOOT of sentence which come to my mind, when I don't even think about The good wife! Like the study one, when I had to study I was like "EEEEEEEEEEEHHH SOOO HOT IN MY MIND" asked Chris who saw it in twitter. So I think I gonna add things!
Twitter Tumblr
~Imane
Old 06-28-2013, 06:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

not gonna lie, I am DREADING this season 4 survivor game, lol. On the first round I'm going to be completely stumped in choosing "least" favourites,

Re-watched 4x15 last night. It remains one of my top favourites for the season and probably the entire series. Love seeing Alicia and Peter working together and Alicia giving him advice with the campaign. The DATE (*dies*), and of course some good ol' Peter and Eli bromance at the end, haha. Good times.
Old 06-29-2013, 01:18 PM
New Fan

28 - 2 points
14 - 1 point
I just can't vote for #35, it's one of my favorites. Then I knew season 4 would be good for us

Quote:
But if not, I am ok putting something together if anyone wants to help that would be cool, but if not I have a friend who knows photoshop and can help me out. Just let me know
I can help, I know a thing or two. I can fix something for the next thread

Quote:
And I add: Don't give up on me.
Oh, this one is sooo good!!! It's my favorite scene of them! I know it's too long but I just love when he says "All I could think was 'God, you were the most beautiful woman in the world'" "Then?" "No. Then and now" I JUST MELT EVERYTIME

and for the scenes, well obviously
418: The dance!
Old 06-30-2013, 06:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Oh, this one is sooo good!!! It's my favorite scene of them! I know it's too long but I just love when he says "All I could think was 'God, you were the most beautiful woman in the world'" "Then?" "No. Then and now" I JUST MELT EVERYTIME
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOD !! THIS ONE IS PERFECT !!! I LOOOOOOOVE it !!!!!!!!!!!!
There is a lot of little thing between them, that's why I turned AP. Because even if they're still not together, we can't deny that they HAVE somethings!
All this little smile they shared or those cute sentence!
We can add the famous "Hold on"... ! (BTW, I have Sean Paul's music in my head when I think about this moment...Hoold on to the dream...Hold on and believe)
Twitter Tumblr
~Imane
Old 07-01-2013, 09:25 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by milly13 (View Post)
I agree I love that one too, it's always nice to know more about their history
Super nice Is a great scene. Only reason I didn't mention it is because A/P are not together, and usually those scenes are eliminated first. However if you all want that scene added, I will be happy to include it.

Tally

#28 - 10 points
#14 - 4 points
#35 - 4 points

People who voted: Kiki, Milly, Randi, Chrissi, Imane, Carol

Quote:
Don't have photoshop but I used to do a lot of montage, I don't know if it's the kind of thing you want, but I can show you some things,
Sounds good, I would love to see what you do

Quotes/Phrases Remind us of A/P-I have to study
-Just the wife
-Are you alright?
-Please, don't leave me.
-Do you love me?

Quote:
I kept wondering how their first date was
Its actually pretty amazing all we know about their first date now Basketball, Pizza, and Wine

Quote:
not gonna lie, I am DREADING this season 4 survivor game, lol. On the first round I'm going to be completely stumped in choosing "least" favourites,
Yuppppppp! I got to say, I am already hating the idea of choosing. S3 was easy cause we didn't really have anything that great. But damn S4 was like a damn gift from God, enjoy while you can

Quote:
probably the entire series. Love seeing Alicia and Peter working together and Alicia giving him advice with the campaign. The DATE (*dies*), and of course some good ol' Peter and Eli bromance at the end, haha. Good times.
YES! If we go back to that episode, I am sure you will all remember my spazzing. Because there is NOTHING more I love that A/P being political together Working together, her givin him advice, and well lets not forget THAT SMILE after he calls it a date.....OK OK I am dead
(I been doing lots of thinking about my top three OTPs and they are all political couples )

Quote:
I can help, I know a thing or two. I can fix something for the next thread
Sounds good! We will be in communication, I seen your stuff on tumblr and is great

Quote:
HAHA you and me love the same scenes basically. I think that 405 scene is my favorite A/P of S1, NEVER gets old. There so much rawness there, I just love it

Season 4 Survivor Game
-403.1 : Peter is waiting for Alicia to explain the situation but she doesn’t want to hear anything
-412.1: Alicia calls Peter to just "check in". Peter asks her to stop by the campaign bus later, she says she will if she has time. Peter gives her advice on how to get Elspeth Tascioni transferred.
-412.2: Alicia goes to the campaign bus, Peter just came from a rough speech. He asks if she wants to grab a bite, she says "sure", then smiles and tilts her head at him. They don't make it to dinner , they have a "campaign minute" instead
-412.3: After they have sex Peter tries to make conversation, Alicia is polite but has to go.
-413.1: Alicia is offered equity partner, she's very excited and goes to tell Peter. Peter hugs and congratulates her and tells her he expected this would happen to her. He also tells her he wants to give her the 600K for her capital contribution. Alicia says it means a lot to her.
-413.2: At the Leadership Forum event Alicia is arguing with Maddie when Peter interrupts. She smiles at him and quietly tells him she'd "love to get him in the bathroom".
-415.1: On the campaign bus after sleeping together again Peter asks her to dinner. Alicia asks if it's a date, Peter says "okay, a date" and Alicia agrees. She then gives him campaign advice, telling him to call Eli.
-415.2: Alicia watches Peter's debate from backstage. During a break she encourages him to call Eli for advice, then distracts Jordan while he makes the call. Peter goes on to win the debate and Alicia watches proudly from backstage.
-418.1: Alicia tells Peter he looks presidential.
-418.2: Alicia calls Peter to update him on her whereabouts. (do we want to include that ladis?)
-418: The dance
-421.1: Peter thinks Eli is on the phone, but is actually Alicia. And Alicia teases him
-421.2: Peter asked Alicia to renew their vows
-421.3: Alicia accepts Peter proposal to renew their vows
-422.1: Alicia calls Peter to update him on voter tampering problems. (do we want this one?)
-422.2: Alicia and Peter share a quiet moment. Peter ask her how it feels to be "First Lady of Illinois"

I am at work so I am sure I could have missed some scenes. We do have to decide if we want to include scenes where A/P are not together but it is related to them. Like the 405 date scene, or the scene where Alicia does the interview in 4.21? Or anything else that comes to mind. Let me know all of your opinions on that.

As for the new round of the SG, will try to post tonight or tomorrow! As soon as I get time. So sorry guys, been a hectic few days

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 07-01-2013, 06:41 PM
New Fan

Quote:
However if you all want that scene added, I will be happy to include it.
I agree, I think this scene is so cute. I love when they talk about their history together, I always want to know more! I just want to know everything!!!!
And can we add that scene with Grace and Alicia? When Alicia tells Grace she stayed with peter not for responsibility, but for love. This scene killed me, I screamed so loud when she said "I love him" that I woke up my hole family I just couldn't help myself

Quote:
I kept wondering how their first date was
same, even though we 'know' how it went. Can we have more fanfics about this girls? please?

Quote:
Sounds good! We will be in communication, I seen your stuff on tumblr and is great
aww, thanks!! I had some ideas, I'm already working on it!

Quote:
-I have to study
-Just the wife
-Are you alright?
-Please, don't leave me.
-Do you love me?
Let's add "This isn't about responsibility, this is about love." and "Your support means a lot to me." "Run, Peter. You'd be a good governor."
Do you girls have any others you like? I was thinking about putting these in the next thread..

Quote:
We do have to decide if we want to include scenes where A/P are not together but it is related to them. Like the 405 date scene, or the scene where Alicia does the interview in 4.21? Or anything else that comes to mind. Let me know all of your opinions on that.
I'd love if we included Alicia's interview. I love political couples too
But I don't think 418.2 and 422.1 should be included, they didn't really mean anything big to them.
Old 07-02-2013, 06:55 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Sounds good, I would love to see what you do
-->Okay, Do you guys have Skype? I've already have Chris, Josie and Steff", it's easier in here !

-I have to study
-Just the wife
-Are you alright?.
-Please, don't leave me.
-Do you love me?
-This isn't about responsibility, this is about love.
-Your support means a lot to me
-Run, Peter. You'd be a good governor.
-THAT IS A RING (This one was amazing ! I can see Peter face when he said that...As much as I LOOVE him he sound like a complete idiot!)

Quote:
THAT SMILE after he calls it a date.....OK OK I am dead
--->I think we ALL died when we saw her smile...And this amazing scene with Peter and his tie...Hoooooooouhhooouu, can we die twice?

Quote:
We do have to decide if we want to include scenes where A/P are not together but it is related to them. Like the 405 date scene, or the scene where Alicia does the interview in 4.21? Or anything else that comes to mind. Let me know all of your opinions on that.
Mmh...Hard questions...My first will be YES OF COURSE but then again, s4 have a LOOOT of GREAT moment between them two and if we had some other when it's ABOUT them it's gonna take a while isn't it? Maybe we can add it in the thread about the whole family? I mean, once she was talking with Grace and the FANTASTIC interview is about her family too !
Twitter Tumblr
~Imane
Old 07-02-2013, 07:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

we could probably include those scenes that are "about" their relationship, even though they're not together in the scenes. We only have like 23 scenes listed so far. S3 survivor game we had 35. Idk if that's normal? lol. This is my first time in a survivor game... I would definitely LOVE to have the Alicia/Grace moment included.