Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2020, 06:38 PM
Graphics Team
kooky saiyan girl

I really need to get around to watching this cartoon
Old 04-24-2020, 05:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Do you have Disney+ ?

New casting announced for Cassian Andor live-action Series, including Genevieve O’Reilly as Mon Mothma

Quote:
From StarWars.com:

“The actor who portrayed Mon Mothma in Rogue One: A Star Wars Story is among four new cast members just announced for the live-action Cassian Andor series coming to Disney+.

Star Diego Luna will be joined by Genevieve O’Reilly, who will reprise her role as Mon Mothma (Rogue One, Tin Can), as well as newly-announced co-stars Stellan Skarsgard (Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End, Good Will Hunting), Denise Gough (Collett, Angels in America) and Kyle Stoller (Anna Karenina, The Titan).

Tony Gilroy, who co-wrote Rogue One, will write, direct and serve as showrunner for the series, which takes place five years before the events of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story. Additional writers on the series include Dan Gilroy (Nightcrawler), Beau Willimon (House of Cards), and Stephen Schiff (The Americans).

A release date for the series has not yet been announced.”
Old 04-24-2020, 06:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian trailer revealed

Quote:
From Star Wars:

"Go beyond the making of The Mandalorian. Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian, an Original Series, starts streaming May the 4th, only on Disney+."

https://youtu.be/B492eUpIyAc

Report: Live-action Star Wars series from Leslye Headland in the works

Quote:
From Variety:

"A new “Star Wars” series is in the works at Disney Plus, Variety has learned from sources. The series hails from Leslye Headland, the co-creator, showrunner, and executive producer of the critically-acclaimed Netflix series “Russian Doll.”

Details of the exact plot of the series are being kept under wraps, but sources say it will be a female-centric series that takes place in a different part of the “Star Wars” timeline than other projects. Headland is said to be attached to write and serve as showrunner on the series, with the show currently staffing.

Reps for Disney and Headland did not immediately respond to Variety’s request for comment.

Headland also directed multiple episodes of “Russian Doll.” The show was nominated for 13 Emmy Awards for its first season, ultimately winning three. Headland began her career writing and directing the “Seven Deadly Plays” series, which includes “Bachelorette” and “Assistance.” “Bachelorette” was the basis for her directorial film debut starring Kirsten Dunst. Her other film credits include writing the 2014 remake of “About Last Night” and writing and directing “Sleeping with Other People.” Besides “Russian Doll,” her other TV credits include “Terriers,” “Blunt Talk,” “SMILF,” and “Black Monday.” She is currently under an overall deal at Fox 21 Television Studios, with the studio now under the Disney umbrella. [...]"
Old 04-25-2020, 04:21 PM
Graphics Team
kooky saiyan girl

Quote:
Do you have Disney+ ?
I don't, however I think I will be able to watch the series some other way
Old 04-26-2020, 05:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ok.

Did You Catch This STAR WARS Villain Cameo in CLONE WARS? - Nerdist

Quote:
At about the middle of the episode, just after Bo-Katan avoids a crushing death under a falling lift, we see Mandalorian warrior Gar Saxon enter a room where Maul is having a hologram meeting with the other three members of the Shadow Collective. The Shadow Collective is, of course, Maul’s first criminal organization bringing together the galaxy’s major underworld groups. Though there are five major syndicates, Maul is speaking to three. The one in the middle is someone we’ve just recently seen; Marg Krim, the leader of the Pykes, was the adversary of Ahsoka and the Martez sisters concerning a shipment of spice. The other two are more interesting.

The hologram to Maul’s left is Ziton Moj. The member of the lizard-like Falleen species, Moj is the head of the Black Sun criminal organization. Based on Mustafar, the Black Sun eventually joined with Maul’s Shadow Collective and in a coup, Moj murdered the group’s original leader and took over. In the earlier canon novel Dark Disciple, Moj will propose a merger with the Pyke Syndicate that will ultimately result in a war between the two factions. Bad luck there.

We should note, fans of the old Star Wars Legends continuity might think Ziton Moj is the Falleen prince Xizor, most notable in the book and video game Shadows of the Empire. This piece of then-canon storytelling bridged the gap between The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi. However, like just everything prior to Disney’s purchase of Lucasfilm, Shadows of the Empire is not longer considered canon. However however, Xizor was recently re-introduced into canon in, of all things, the Galaxy’s Edge cookbook.

But, finally, the person to Maul’s right. Yes, people who’ve seen Solo: A Star Wars Story should recognize that blonde fella. It’s Dryden Vos, a leader in the Crimson Dawn criminal outfit (Crimson Dawn appears to be the next iteration of the Shadow Collective). Paul Bettany plays the villain in the movie. We already know his outcome and who takes his place in Crimson Dawn. (It’s Qi’ra.) This is Dryden’s first appearance in The Clone Wars, or really any other piece of on-screen media aside from Solo.

This is the end of the Clone Wars, after all. We know what we’re seeing in the cartoon is concurrent to the events of Revenge of the Sith. It’s only about ten years after Sith to the events of Solo, so at least Dryden Vos has a nice long tenure as aboss. Again, tough breaks.
https://youtu.be/CmU8SWLI97k

I cut together Maul and Ahsoka's fight side by side with Windu and Sidious'

Quote:
Spoiler:
Old 04-26-2020, 09:48 PM
Graphics Team
kooky saiyan girl

I think there could of have been many ways Anakin could have been prevented from turning to the dark side and I'm sure there are alternate universes where he chose to stay with Padme.
Old 04-28-2020, 01:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

They never really explore those what ifs in officially licensed material.

Watch the Disney+ trailer for the complete Skywalker Saga

Quote:
From Star Wars:

"The complete Skywalker Saga, all in one place. Start streaming all 9 films, including Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, on May the 4th, only on Disney+."
https://youtu.be/hsq9i6dsyII

Star Wars: The Clone Wars | “Shattered” clip revealed

Quote:
From Star Wars:

"After successfully capturing Maul on Mandalore, Ahsoka plans to deliver him to the Jedi
Council on Coruscant. When Order 66 is declared in the midst of her journey, her world is turned upside down. Friends become foes, and enemies become allies in “Shattered” this Friday, May 1 st , followed by the heart-pounding series finale “Victory and Death” on Monday May 4 th on Disney+."
https://youtu.be/RaNeHJyTA8s
Old 04-28-2020, 09:09 PM
Graphics Team
kooky saiyan girl

We finally find out what happens to Ahsoka after order 66 is announced
Old 04-29-2020, 12:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yep! This Friday! Nervous and excited!

Watch Ray Park doing motion-capture for Maul in Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Quote:
From Star Wars:

“Dave Filoni, executive producer and supervising director of Star Wars: The Clone Wars, along with cast and crew, discuss the making of Maul and Ahsoka Tano’s climactic battle on Mandalore.”

Ray Park, who played Darth Maul in The Phantom Menace and Solo, is shown doing motion-capture for the villain.
https://youtu.be/-k5lHp6g77s
Old 05-01-2020, 09:20 PM
Graphics Team
kooky saiyan girl

Thanks for sharing!
Old 05-02-2020, 05:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

See the Disney+ poster for the complete Skywalker saga

New York Comic Con has a schedule up for May the 4th events and Revenge of the 5th events.

https://www.newyorkcomiccon.com/Expl...NFmsGwHg%3D%3D

Quote:
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away…Star Wars debuted its first movie, launching this franchise into worlds unknown and creating new fans everywhere. Knowing that May the Force sounds quite like May the 4th, fans have adopted this day (and Revenge of the 5th) to be days of celebration for our favorite space-traveling heroes and villains alike.

Celebrate with Florida Supercon, as well as our sister shows from ReedPop across the U.S.A. to live-tweet movie reactions, watch live interviews, play games virtually, get to know your local community groups and more over these glorious two days.

Schedule:
To Follow along with our Live Tweeting: Each hosting twitter account will be posting when they will be starting the movie watch (we will not be streaming the movies). If you want to watch with us, sign up for Disney + here.
Old 05-05-2020, 01:33 AM
Graphics Team
kooky saiyan girl

That's a really good idea I love that we've created a SW day
Old 05-05-2020, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

I bet George wasn't even thinking of that when he wrote "May the Force be with you."

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Ending & [SPOILER]'s Final Scene Explained

Taika Waititi to direct and co-write new Star Wars film; Krysty Wilson-Cairns to co-write screenplay

Quote:
From StarWars.com:

"Academy Award® winner Taika Waititi, who recently won Best Adapted Screenplay for Jojo Rabbit and directed the widely-acclaimed first season finale episode of The Mandalorian on Disney+, will direct and co-write a new Star Wars feature film for theatrical release.

Joining Waititi on the screenplay will be Academy Award® nominee Krysty Wilson-Cairns (1917, Last Night in Soho), who received a BAFTA Award for Outstanding British Film of the Year on the three-time Oscar-winning film, 1917.

In addition, Emmy®-nominated writer Leslye Headland (Russian Doll, Bachelorette) is currently developing a new untitled Star Wars series for Disney+. Headland will write, executive produce, and serve as showrunner for the series, which adds to a growing list of Star Wars stories for Disney’s streaming platform including The Mandalorian, now in post-production on Season Two, and two other previously announced series: one based on Cassian Andor’s life prior to the events of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story and another following the adventures of Obi-Wan Kenobi between Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith and Star Wars: A New Hope.

Release dates for both Waititi’s and Headland’s projects have not yet been announced."
LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga key art revealed

Quote:
From StarWars.com:

"LEGO Star Wars is one of the few gaming franchises that’s truly for everyone. Kids and families play it. Older hardcore gamers play it. Couples play it together. And it’s easy to see why. With a unique combination of challenging puzzles, fun LEGO builds, and tons of gags, the series offers something for all kinds of players. So, to say LEGO Star Wars games are popular would be a LEGO Death Star-sized understatement. And it’s been almost four years since the release of the series’ last entry, LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens.

Well, LEGO Star Wars is about to strike back. In a big way.

LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, arriving later this year for the Xbox One family of devices, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and PC, will span all nine Skywalker saga films, feature hundreds of playable characters and ships, and allow fans to start at any point in the timeline — a first for the franchise. It looks to be the ultimate love letter to both the series, which began in 2005, and to its loyal fans. In celebration of Star Wars Day, StarWars.com is excited to reveal the game’s key art below — a vibrant image that beautifully pays tribute to each trilogy — and we also caught up with Jonathan Smith, head of production and strategic director at TT Games, and Craig Derrick, managing producer at Lucasfilm Games, to discuss the development of LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga. [...]
Old 05-06-2020, 04:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Rumor: Hayden Christensen to reprise role as Anakin Skywalker in Obi-Wan Kenobi series?

Quote:
From LRM:

"It looks like Disney or Hayden Christensen are not done with the Skywalker Saga after all! With the recent success of the last season of The Clone Wars and the love for the prequels continuing to grow it seems that Disney wants to capitalize on this wave. Our source shared with me that producers are currently in talks with Hayden Christensen to reprise his role as Anakin Skywalker in the Obi-Wan Kenobi Disney+ series! How big of the role is still being debated, so let the theories begin. My guess is that we would see Anakin in some sort of dream sequence that Obi-Wan would have. While this may sound crazy this would not be the first time that Hayden Christensen has returned to this role. Remember at the end of The Rise Of Skywalker we heard his voice in the Jedi sequence with Rey.

Our source mentioned that this would be of course neither confirmed nor denied by everyone at Disney and Lucasfilm including Hayden. The plan is to announce this news at Star Wars Celebration along with Rosario Dawson being cast as the live action version of Ashoka Tano. This makes sense on why Star Wars Celebration has not been canceled yet.

The Disney+ Obi-Wan Kenobi series is scheduled to start production sometime in early 2021. Ewan McGregor is set to reprise his role as Obi-Wan and Deborah Chow will be the showrunner for the six-episode series.[...]"
Old 05-07-2020, 08:24 PM
Graphics Team
kooky saiyan girl

^Omg that's exciting, hopefully that is true

I'm so glad that Taika is coming back to the SW universe
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top