Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-17-2012, 06:25 PM
Master Fan

gente, o tá surtado

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT
Quote:
The Smash Season 2 Premiere: Frosty Feuds, Scandalous Setbacks and Other Observations
Get More: Premieres, Winter TV Preview
Matt Webb Mitovich
NBC isn’t raising the curtain on Smash Season 2 until Tuesday, Feb. 5 — with a two-hour opener, no less. To help the musical-drama’s fans, both existing and prospective, bide their time, we previewed the premiere and compiled this list of non-spoilery observations.
VIDEO | Smash Season 2 Trailer Raises the Curtain on New Faces, Foes, Setbacks and Hook-Ups
* Things between Ivy and Karen (played by Katharine McPhee and Megan Hilty) are as fr-fr-fr-frosty as ever, no thanks to Derek (Jack Davenport). (Seriously, there’s one Derek/Karen scene that will have you progressively screaming, “No…. No!… NO!” at the telly.) Will that change when the almost-Marilyn is afforded a chance to save Bombshell‘s bacon? And are Derek/Ivy not necessarily dunzo — this despite a sordid scandal that erupts around him and threatens his planned revival of a well-known, super-soulful ’70s musical?
* It turns out the reviews for Bombshell‘s Beantown try-out were largely rousing — save for a chorus of damning digs aimed at one (and only one) person.
* Eileen rides quite the emotional roller coaster, going from proudly touting Bombshell’s tony Broadway home to… suffering all sorts of humiliation. But hey, she’s still dating Patrick Thornhart, right?
* The fallout from the Rebecca Duvall boondoggle is far from over (if I may invoke the title of the Satan’s Alley showstopper).
PHOTO | Smash Exclusive: Get Your First Look at Season 2′s Poster
* Of the four characters cut from Season 1, Michael Swift’s absence is swiftly dealt with, Julia’s husband Frank figures into a fantastically messy farewell scene and Karen’s cheatin’ fiance Dev gets in a few last (handwritten) words. Ellis, meanwhile, is… not mentioned at all (unless you count a reference to The Poisoned Smoothie Incident of 2012).
* Meanwhile, new additions Jeremy Jordan (Newsies) and Andy Mientus (Carrie) get a good chunk of screen time as Jimmy and Kyle, pals/coworkers who aspire to write the next great musical. Alas, despite knocking Karen’s socks off with his skills, Jimmy gets off on the wrong foot with the highly eligible chanteuse. Karen’s new roomie Ana (played by Krysta Rodriguez) seems fun enough (if a bit morally casual).
* Oscar-/Grammy-winning recurring player Jennifer Hudson first belts out a rousing number as the Tony-winning star of a musical called Beautiful, then later duets with a Bombshell star.
* When Tom suggests that Julia crash with her gay bestie for a bit, he says, “It’d be like a sitcom!” — yet amazingly stops short of specifically likening the scenario to Will & Grace.
* There’s a quite random yet nonetheless visually irresistible performance number that manages to mash Robert Palmer music videos with the Eurythmics.
* Someone is faced with the difficult choice of love… or joining the Book of Mormon national tour.
* New York City namechecks during the two hours include the restaurant Butter (yummm), New York Post theater critic Michael Riedel (who gets quite an earful at a Bombshell party) and Broadway vet Harvey Fierstein (playing his raspy self in multiple scenes).
* Justified Emmy winner Margo Martindale sneaks in an appearance as a persnickety theater wing mucky-muck. Hmm, makes one wonder if Ellis got slipped some “apple pie”….
‘Smash’ Season 2 Spoilers — Karen, Ivy, Derek, Bombshell - TVLine

PODE MORRER?
TK
Old 12-17-2012, 06:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Nossa eu quase MORRI qdo o trailer começou

Ai Ana sua dificil Nao tenho mais ideias Assiste algum desenho da Disney xD

Nao vi Hugo nao!

AAAH SMASH, perai q vo ler tudo <3
Old 12-17-2012, 06:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Nossa eu quase MORRI qdo o trailer começou

Ai Ana sua dificil Nao tenho mais ideias Assiste algum desenho da Disney xD

Nao vi Hugo nao!

AAAH SMASH, perai q vo ler tudo <3
Old 12-17-2012, 06:30 PM
Master Fan

GENTEEEEEEEE
GG ACABA HJ!!!!!!!!!! Onde fazemos a festa?
TK
Old 12-17-2012, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

FINALMENTE, SENHOR.
Old 12-17-2012, 06:34 PM
Master Fan

Estou tão contente, nem tenho palavras
TK
Old 12-17-2012, 06:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Estou curiosa pra saber como vai acabar, imagino que vao acontecer mil merdas
Old 12-17-2012, 06:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Serena knows.

And she doesn't care. Actually she takes it very well.

CB married with Henry, DS are indeed getting married, Georgina/Jack endgame
Rufly endgame
KBell is with the girl from Hart of Dixie, they are getting ready for the casting of the GG movie
O DAN É A GG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I KNEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
TK
Old 12-17-2012, 06:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Gente

Nao sei quem eh Jack
Old 12-17-2012, 06:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Os da Disney no Netflix são O cão e a raposa, Bambi e Pocahontas, não tenho estrutura emocional pra nenhum dos 3 no momento

Hugo é bom, Dods?

E omg, qual o problema com baleias, Tar?
Old 12-17-2012, 06:43 PM
Master Fan

Jack é o tio mau do Chuck, que tentou estuprar a Lily só nessa série essas coisas acontecem...
TK
Old 12-17-2012, 06:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by book♥lover (View Post)
Os da Disney no Netflix são O cão e a raposa, Bambi e Pocahontas, não tenho estrutura emocional pra nenhum dos 3 no momento

Hugo é bom, Dods?

E omg, qual o problema com baleias, Tar?
LINDO

NÃO CONSIGO PARAR DE RIR GENTE
TK
Old 12-17-2012, 06:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Tenho fobia, medo bem irracional, nao consigo ver nem foto

Gente eu NAO TO AGUENTANDO O FF, vou dar uma volta. Tah mto dificil postar, vou tentar voltar mais tarde

Old 12-17-2012, 06:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Acho que vou ver Hugo então

OMG SÉRIO QUE O DAN É A GG, FOR REAL?

Vou sair tbm, FF tá estressante

Té depois
Old 12-17-2012, 06:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
The finale leaked. Dan told Serena it was Jenny. It is revealed through his article that it's him. I guess Serena doesn't care, but I kinda would. That puts Dan on psycho stalker status. I love how they don't even try to justify it, it's like yea Dan's GG, because the twitter fans wanted it. Ahh, I'm not even mad. I knew they would do this. It's just laughable that this entire season was supposed to be taken SERIOUSLY. Really?
Quote:
I think there is something "wrong" with SS, because she can't find this shiznit romantic. Blair ends up with a guy who sold her for a hotel and almost beat her face in. Serena ends up with her high school stalker. Seriously, this revelation makes Dan look like a sociopath. I guess, that's the point of the show, they are all F'd up.
Quote:
I watched the ep.
It's not a book. Dan is GG. He made GG to get into UES. Serena doesn't care, Blair is angry for like 5 minutes. Nate ends up alone. Jenny works for Blair. Rufly and Georgina+Jack endgame. Dan and Serena's wedding at Blair and Chuck's townhouse. Henry is their son, Dorota still works for Blair. Ends up with Kristen Bell voice (GG) telling that she hasn't disappear and that she won't tell who she is now and while she is speaking we see a new lonely boy walking around new rich kids (new generation).
Quote:
I can't believe Serena was all "I don't care that he's GG even though he said all of these terrible things about me"

W H A T?
Quote:
They made Dan completely OOC this season. What was the point of him being judgemental of the UES if he always wanted to be in. I can't with this show, worst season ever.
Quote:
Lonely boy got the girl he trashed for 6 seasons. Serena sure didn't have any self respect when she married her stalker.
Quote:
I used to say that DS didn't offend me the same way CB did but the finale changed that. They're just as bad.

Also no Dan isn't amazing and cool for being GG, it makes him just as bad as everyone else on this stupid show. It makes him a completely different character than the one I've liked for years. Whatever.

IDK what's more pathetic, the episode or the fact that there are fans who really buy this ending and are satisfied with Dan being GG.
Quote:
Same here, Serena spent season after season whining about GG only to marry him in the end. .

So the only purpose of this season I got out of it was for Savage to finish up the hatchet job and ruin everything in this series.
Quote:
It was focused on DS in a bad way, though. You can't tell me Dan posted all those horrible things to make Serena a better person. No, it wasn't about Serena. It was about Dan. He wanted her attention, and he wanted to be a part of the rich kid club. He just comes off looking like a weirdo.
Quote:
I can't believe at one point I actually liked this show. This eppy was one big recon. First with Dan being GG (whatever, such bull****) and then with DS being the IT couple of the series. Not that I mind that part because I dislike CB but it really rubbed me the wrong way to see the writers actually give a **** about DS when they haven't cared about them since S2. RME

More than all that (excluding the Dan being GG crap) I can't believe Lily ended with William. The man made her believe she had CANCER and then had a lovechild with her sister. Again this show makes no sense.
Quote:
Quote:
He already looked like a weirdo when he introduced Chuck as in "inspiration"

TK

Last edited by .:DoDs:.; 12-18-2012 at 02:39 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread