Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2012, 08:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

yea, she had to guess his name. Rumple was an idiot though b/c when you ask someone to guess your name, you don't do a chant dance (even if you do it in the middle of a forest) where you shout what your name is.
Old 01-17-2012, 07:41 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
Have you watched Misfits?
Not yet, but I want to b/c I've heard good things. It's not available on Netflix, though.

Quote:
Is Rumple not interesting?
He is. That is why the episode wasn't a complete snoozefest.

Quote:
Oh no, I like fast paced shows. The reason why I don't like Secret Circle too much is because I feel enough of the backstory hasn't been revealed. AND most of the characters haven't been developed enough.
Agreed. TSC is too reliant on the romantic entanglements and not enough actual plot progression occurs.

IDK, I think I may eventually get bored of ONCE and stop watching. The present day storyline is practically at a standstill and the fairy-tale flashbacks aren't really interesting enough to me to keep me engaged. I will probably keep watching until the end of the season, but they'd better impress me by then.
Old 01-17-2012, 07:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Not yet, but I want to b/c I've heard good things. It's not available on Netflix, though
Phooey. I'll just wait then.

Quote:
He is. That is why the episode wasn't a complete snoozefest.
Quote:
IDK, I think I may eventually get bored of ONCE and stop watching. The present day storyline is practically at a standstill and the fairy-tale flashbacks aren't really interesting enough to me to keep me engaged. I will probably keep watching until the end of the season, but they'd better impress me by then.
I wonder if it's better to wait for a season to be over and then watch it in one long marathon?

Quote:
Agreed. TSC is too reliant on the romantic entanglements and not enough actual plot progression occurs.
and those romantic entanglements have not hooked me
Old 01-17-2012, 07:56 PM
Elite Fan

There is something fun about being able to marathon a show that you are behind with. For example, I am so addicted to Sons of Anarchy right now that I'll probably be done with all 3 seasons that are on netflix in a matter of days... And then I will cry because I will need more.

Meanwhile, as much as I love shows that I watch live, it can be frustrating to wait for them on a weekly basis. Or, even worse, over a long hiatus.
Old 01-18-2012, 08:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
For example, I am so addicted to Sons of Anarchy right now that I'll probably be done with all 3 seasons that are on netflix in a matter of days... And then I will cry because I will need more.
I'm excited to read what you think of s3 b/c most people didn't like it...at least they didn't like the beginning of the season.
I think the s2 finale was good though. It got me really nervous.

Ah yea, like with TVD it gets frustrating to wait week after week for the continuation. I liked when I got to watch s1 and half of s2 straight through.
Old 01-18-2012, 07:26 PM
Elite Fan

Well, just give me another week and I'll be able to talk about season 3! We will probably finish off season 2 tonight. I can't wait!!! See, its totally my crack at the moment.

I feel like most of the series has made me nervous, so I can't imagine what will happen at the end of S2 that will do that more so. As long as Jax & Tara are alright I can survive anything. But don't say anything. I am gloriously unspoiled in terms of SOA and I don't want any hints.
Old 01-18-2012, 10:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

I find that a huge downside of waiting till a show is over and doing a marathon is that it's easy to come across spoilers, even just accidentally and that can be such a bummer.
Old 01-19-2012, 08:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
But don't say anything. I am gloriously unspoiled in terms of SOA and I don't want any hints.
my lips are sealed
Did you meet Stahl yet?

Quote:
I find that a huge downside of waiting till a show is over and doing a marathon is that it's easy to come across spoilers, even just accidentally and that can be such a bummer.
Especially with LJ icons being spoilery. Like I knew Caroline would become a vamp and Tyler a werewolf b/c of LJ icons.
Old 01-19-2012, 12:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BehrItAll (View Post)
This ALWAYS happens to me. I accidentally read things. I've already accidentally read spoilers that pertain to S4 of Breaking Bad and S6 of Dexter. It makes me so mad, because I didn't want to read those things. They were just embedded in other TV news.

Quote:
Did you meet Stahl yet?
Oh yeah. She has been around since the first season. I like that actress a lot as she used to be on a show I was obsessed with-- PROFILER.

Sooo, yeah, I finished S2 last night. Jaw on the floor. First I got nervous, then I got depressed.
Spoiler:
I think I actually need a slight break before I delve into S3, because I need to digest all the horrible things that went down in the last episode.

Thus far, my overall opinion is that S1 was better than S2.
Spoiler:
Which isn't to say I wasn't still addicted and enjoying it. I just preferred the stuff that happened earlier. I will definitely keep you posted about my feelings on S3, once I get into it.
Old 01-20-2012, 09:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Oh yeah. She has been around since the first season. I like that actress a lot as she used to be on a show I was obsessed with-- PROFILER.

Sooo, yeah, I finished S2 last night. Jaw on the floor. First I got nervous, then I got depressed.
Spoiler:
I remember the Profiler.
Stahl is a bitch, but she adds to the show.
I think Charlie acted the last scene of s2 really well. I actually liked the Zobelle SL. I do wish (and I haven't seen s4 so maybe it was reintroduced) that it was concluded. I know in real life sometimes things are left hanging, but Zobelle needs to get what's coming to him.

Spoiler:
Old 01-20-2012, 01:56 PM
Elite Fan

^I read that last night.
Spoiler:
Do you know any more details about it, since you were actually watching the show in real-time?

You need a villain. Stohl is a great villain, especially because she isn't a traditional one.

That last scene of S2 was tough. Hard to do something like that without seeming overdramatic. It sorta made me cringe, but I do think Charlie did a good job with it.
Old 01-21-2012, 12:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I didn't know the actor wanted off the show until after the episode aired. I guess he didn't feel like his character was going anywhere so he wanted off? I'm not really sure.

With the last scene, I was like NOOOOOOO why did his kid have to be taken and distract everyone from getting Zobelle? Damn it.

Started watching Once last night. Only saw the first 2 episodes. I love Rumple and how the girls are badass.
Old 01-21-2012, 08:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainydreams (View Post)
This ALWAYS happens to me. I accidentally read things. I've already accidentally read spoilers that pertain to S4 of Breaking Bad and S6 of Dexter. It makes me so mad, because I didn't want to read those things. They were just embedded in other TV news.
Exactly.

Just years of osmosis was how I was spoiled for Harry Potter and Buffy. I think that is part of the reason why I am lazing about with Buffy, cause I know general spoilers.
Old 01-22-2012, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

But you didn't know about the HP prophecy which I think was a huge revelation.
Old 01-22-2012, 03:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yea, I didn't know about that, or Voldemort's past. Glad those were surprises.

I mean, like with ships and how I knew about the horcruxs, the diary being one...
Closed Thread   Post New Thread